Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 07:53:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Champion
Celtics
Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 [2183] 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 ... 3438 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 882658 times)
Reid

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 12:43:59 PM

I can't believe the Bucks are going to let DeMarcus Cousins walk away a free agent.  He was playing great for them.  Much better than I expected.  I guess he was just there to fill a roster spot during the covid restrictions.  I'm curious who is going to pick him up now.  Twitter is screaming at the Lakers to waive DeAndre Jordan and sign Cousins, but I don't see why they can't keep both...  Likely Cousins will find a new home somewhere else.  I think Chicago might be a decent home for him if he's still chasing a ring.  Another stint with Golden State might not be a bad idea either.  I'm sure someone will grab him quickly.
Checked the roster of the Chicago Bulls and yes they might want to grab Cousins as fast as they can. They need a center/forward to fill the shoes of Vucevic if they will be up against big men games. Vucevic is averaging 33 minutes per game and as a center that might be an exhausting number.
If they will let Cousins in, they could give him a breather that could strengthen the rotation even on second stringers.
They accept 10 days contract now, if its possible test him for that amount of time and if he performed good then give him a better contract. I don't know if Cousins will accept that kind of offer though.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 01:17:58 PM

I can't believe the Bucks are going to let DeMarcus Cousins walk away a free agent.  He was playing great for them.  Much better than I expected.  I guess he was just there to fill a roster spot during the covid restrictions.  I'm curious who is going to pick him up now.  Twitter is screaming at the Lakers to waive DeAndre Jordan and sign Cousins, but I don't see why they can't keep both...  Likely Cousins will find a new home somewhere else.  I think Chicago might be a decent home for him if he's still chasing a ring.  Another stint with Golden State might not be a bad idea either.  I'm sure someone will grab him quickly.
Checked the roster of the Chicago Bulls and yes they might want to grab Cousins as fast as they can. They need a center/forward to fill the shoes of Vucevic if they will be up against big men games. Vucevic is averaging 33 minutes per game and as a center that might be an exhausting number.
If they will let Cousins in, they could give him a breather that could strengthen the rotation even on second stringers.
They accept 10 days contract now, if its possible test him for that amount of time and if he performed good then give him a better contract. I don't know if Cousins will accept that kind of offer though.
Cousins is not a superstar anymore, his days of being an all-star player are over, so if he wants to stay in the NBA, he has no option but to take short term contract and prove to the team that he is still worthy to get a longer contract. He can be a great help for the Bulls but his minutes will remain limited, and I hope he will not be easily injured.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 3016

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 02:02:14 PM

Cousins is not a superstar anymore, his days of being an all-star player are over, so if he wants to stay in the NBA, he has no option but to take short term contract and prove to the team that he is still worthy to get a longer contract. He can be a great help for the Bulls but his minutes will remain limited, and I hope he will not be easily injured.

Yeah I’m with you hear when it comes to Cousins. I have always been a huge fan of his, but it’s been some time since he was the (in my opinion) most dominating center in the league. As a bulls fan I wouldn’t mind seeing him come back on a short term deal if he can help provide some minutes off the bench to sub in for Cousins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 02:16:31 PM

Yeah I’m with you hear when it comes to Cousins. I have always been a huge fan of his, but it’s been some time since he was the (in my opinion) most dominating center in the league. As a bulls fan I wouldn’t mind seeing him come back on a short term deal if he can help provide some minutes off the bench to sub in for Cousins.

Cousins has played a lot of teams already, I'm not sure which team he will retire but on his condition now, I believe he can still be helpful to any team he is playing with as long as he is getting minutes. A player whose career is not at its peak will do everything to impress the management, so if he gets sign, it's another opportunity for him to impress the bulls management and let's see if he will be given a longer contract afterwards.
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 820

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 02:29:41 PM

I think 10 days is not enough for a player to prove his worth on a team, so I agree that this kind of contract as just to fill in during the covid-19 restrictions and I doubt that teams are going to sign anyone for a long term or at least this season.

But at the back of my mind, yeah, why not waive DJ and get Cousins? But still up to the Lakers management, they have traded Rondo already and it wouldn't hurt if they will get someone that can really contribute in the center position for the Lakers. Howard is really doing good, but DJ is something like a liability because he is too slow and can't even block shots anymore.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2870
Merit: 594

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 02:32:56 PM

Cousins has played a lot of teams already, I'm not sure which team he will retire but on his condition now, I believe he can still be helpful to any team he is playing with as long as he is getting minutes. A player whose career is not at its peak will do everything to impress the management, so if he gets sign, it's another opportunity for him to impress the bulls management and let's see if he will be given a longer contract afterwards.
Not sure if he will be a perfect fit for the Bulls, maybe in short term as a back up. But if he started to act again an disrupt the team with his attitude then he might be drop, and I think that is one drawback with Cousins during his prime years and of course his fragile body. So I don't know if he will still be a good contributor to any team, just saying.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2022, 02:40:58 PM

Not sure if he will be a perfect fit for the Bulls, maybe in short term as a back up. But if he started to act again an disrupt the team with his attitude then he might be drop, and I think that is one drawback with Cousins during his prime years and of course his fragile body. So I don't know if he will still be a good contributor to any team, just saying.

Same though here.
He's been with a lot of different teams and it seems like he's not really a good contributing factor to any of those teams.
With that attitude and a fragile body, he'll probably head to an early retirement or play in a different league. For sure he'll have a better minutes in a different league to furnish and enhance his basketball skills again then make a comeback once he's ready to do again in the NBA.
But right now, I don't see him as something that is good addition to a team. There were a lot of big men with good shooting percentage from outside and inside the paint and a lot quicker than him.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 03:02:46 PM

Well the thing is the Bulls do really need a solid back up big-man who can can come in and help play some defense and grab some rebounds.  Right now we are absolutely stacked when it comes to scorers..so that is not anything we will need from cousins at this point in time in his career.  For me being such a huge Cousins fan over the years ( I used to have in in fantasy basketball in his prime), this would at least be a welcoming try for the Chicago Bulls. 

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1526
Merit: 573

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 03:17:18 PM

Same though here.
He's been with a lot of different teams and it seems like he's not really a good contributing factor to any of those teams.
With that attitude and a fragile body, he'll probably head to an early retirement or play in a different league. For sure he'll have a better minutes in a different league to furnish and enhance his basketball skills again then make a comeback once he's ready to do again in the NBA.
But right now, I don't see him as something that is good addition to a team. There were a lot of big men with good shooting percentage from outside and inside the paint and a lot quicker than him.

Maybe what he can contribute is more than that, some intangibles for a center like Vucevic. 10 day might be a good gauge for him to be a Bulls and after that it's up to the management to decide. I think the Bulls look solid right now, and the NBA has adjusted already with true centers not as that important as before or in the previous era. But it will be good if other teams are going to get Cousins though, maybe he can go back to his old team, who knows.
kro55

Activity: 1652
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 05:17:08 PM

I think 10 days is not enough for a player to prove his worth on a team, so I agree that this kind of contract as just to fill in during the covid-19 restrictions and I doubt that teams are going to sign anyone for a long term or at least this season.

But at the back of my mind, yeah, why not waive DJ and get Cousins? But still up to the Lakers management, they have traded Rondo already and it wouldn't hurt if they will get someone that can really contribute in the center position for the Lakers. Howard is really doing good, but DJ is something like a liability because he is too slow and can't even block shots anymore.

I also don't think that 10 days is enough to see if a player fits in the squad or not. Also, it takes time to build team chemistry with your teammates. It took quite a long time for the star-stacked Lakers team to get the team chemistry right. So 10 days is obviously not enough.

But I think that if they can get Cousins for DJ, that would be a great win and a great deal in favor of them and they will only get stronger with the addition of Demarcus Cousins. Although, only time will tell what the future holds for Cousins.
emrecemsan

Activity: 1652
Merit: 349

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 07:03:10 PM

We have a final-like game tonight between Brooklyn Nets and Milwaukee Bucks. I would like to watch this game really but it is a bit late for the place I live in.  Grin  Anyway, I will be favouring Nets in this game. I'm one of the people who don't support Nets' action to bring Irving back to the starting five. But it looks like nobody is uncomfortable with this. Then, I can say that Nets are more powerful now. We are going to watch the trio tonight again and I think Nets will win.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 07:22:24 PM

I also don't think that 10 days is enough to see if a player fits in the squad or not. Also, it takes time to build team chemistry with your teammates. It took quite a long time for the star-stacked Lakers team to get the team chemistry right. So 10 days is obviously not enough.

But I think that if they can get Cousins for DJ, that would be a great win and a great deal in favor of them and they will only get stronger with the addition of Demarcus Cousins. Although, only time will tell what the future holds for Cousins.

I think 10 days is certainly not enough time to gauge whether he would be a good long term fit, but it might be enough time just to gauge if he would be an okay short term fit.  Personally I am wondering what would be the better fit between Cousins or potentially going out there and getting Meyers Leonard. Both players come with a bit of their own "baggage".  Personally I am of course disgusted by what Leonard said, but I think he's deserving of a second change. 

What do you guys thing, which of these players would you rather give a 10 day contract to?

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4760
Merit: 4342

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2022, 07:54:11 PM

After a few weeks of hiatus for the holidays the NBA on TNT crew is back at it tonight. This is the first nationally broadcast public appearance by Shaq since the release of his Shaq Gives Back NFT charity project. I expect he’ll mention it at some point so I’ll be watching for that. Great to have nationally broadcast NBA games back after the holiday break.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
coderben

Activity: 854
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 08:10:42 PM

Chicago Bulls are the leader in the Eastern Conference right now. They have got the lead from Brooklyn Nets after Nets lost three times in a row. And Chicago Bulls are on a winning streak of eight games which is incredible. I believe that they are close to the nineth straight win as their competitor is Washington Wizards tonight. Wizards are performing not very bright and I don't think that they can resist Bulls here.
Questat

Activity: 2856
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 08:22:02 PM

Chicago Bulls are the leader in the Eastern Conference right now. They have got the lead from Brooklyn Nets after Nets lost three times in a row. And Chicago Bulls are on a winning streak of eight games which is incredible. I believe that they are close to the nineth straight win as their competitor is Washington Wizards tonight. Wizards are performing not very bright and I don't think that they can resist Bulls here.

They are back at home, with a 13-4 record, I think they'll dominate again. DeRozan will lead the team and with his buddy Lavine which is very supportive, this game is very easy for them to win, I expect a blowout win for the Bulls against struggling Wizards.

lixer

Activity: 2534
Merit: 586

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 08:26:15 PM

Warriors seems to be getting to Curry at this point. Dude carried the team all by himself to this point but he can't do it all alone and he is getting too tired to do it and has been on a slump for the past month or so. Klay coming back will be amazing for him, obviously warriors have other good players as well but they are not really offensively as dangerous as Curry so most teams defend Curry harder than any other person in that team.

I am not going to say that he is the only good player on that team, others are good too but Curry is on another level. Klay coming back means he will spread the floor a bit more and yes it will take some time but I am sure eventually he will be helping out a lot.

Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 08:53:57 PM

Warriors seems to be getting to Curry at this point. Dude carried the team all by himself to this point but he can't do it all alone and he is getting too tired to do it and has been on a slump for the past month or so. Klay coming back will be amazing for him, obviously warriors have other good players as well but they are not really offensively as dangerous as Curry so most teams defend Curry harder than any other person in that team.

I am not going to say that he is the only good player on that team, others are good too but Curry is on another level. Klay coming back means he will spread the floor a bit more and yes it will take some time but I am sure eventually he will be helping out a lot.

He has an injury that's why he was not 100% lately.

At the news already; Stephen Curry of Golden State Warriors dealing with quad contusion

Time for Curry to relax a bit, their ranking is already good and they'll be bringing back Thompson starting their next game, so the Warriors are still a good team as long as Thompson will remain a great scorer like he was before.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 09:09:50 PM

Yeah, Steph is definitely tired and the Warriors need to be make sure that he is well rested before going into the playoffs.

Klay will take some time to adjust to the NBA schedule in my opinion, so don't expect immediate production from him.

But I think that people have built unrealistic expectations of what one person (Curry) can do in terms of carrying this team. Give this man a break.

Smiley
Yamifoud

Activity: 2772
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 09:33:58 PM

Yeah, Steph is definitely tired and the Warriors need to be make sure that he is well rested before going into the playoffs.

Klay will take some time to adjust to the NBA schedule in my opinion, so don't expect immediate production from him.

But I think that people have built unrealistic expectations of what one person (Curry) can do in terms of carrying this team. Give this man a break.

Curry does not literally carry the team,  if you look at the box score per game, you will also see some contributions from his teammates. He may have the highest production but they will not win without his teammates' contributions. However, as a star player of the team, he is really needed to be playing so the team will be stronger and be able to compete especially in the playoffs.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 10:31:12 PM

Correct me if I am wrong but is this the first time this regular season that Warriors had back-to-back losses? It looks like they are not as deep as we thought they would be They don't have Curry and Green in their game against NOP but their starting line up was still decent. Ingram just outperformed Wiggins.
Pages: « 1 ... 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 [2183] 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 ... 3438 »
  Print  

Jump to: