Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:50:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i save btc for future?  (Read 52876 times)
SilverPunk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:07:59 PM

I'm saving my coins for the future but whether you should or not is up to how much you believe in bitcoin. Nothing is guranteed but I can certainly see the potential bitcoin has but that doesn't mean everyone else will.
Maybe just buy a little and what you can afford every month but don't go crazy and invest more than you can afford to lose.

Yeah agree, saving and holding bitcoins for future is the right thing to do, as it is expected that value would be much higher in the coming months so its better to collect as much coins possible at a moment.

The only that comes to my mind is if we save for long term without selling now and what if price falls back then would it be worth to save for that long time?
Yes chief ,it can maybe down the price after the halving or after it reach $1000 but i think it will not be down but it is the jump start again to the bitcoiners who will buy more BTC again.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:15:11 PM

I'm saving my coins for the future but whether you should or not is up to how much you believe in bitcoin. Nothing is guranteed but I can certainly see the potential bitcoin has but that doesn't mean everyone else will.
Maybe just buy a little and what you can afford every month but don't go crazy and invest more than you can afford to lose.

Yeah agree, saving and holding bitcoins for future is the right thing to do, as it is expected that value would be much higher in the coming months so its better to collect as much coins possible at a moment.

The only that comes to my mind is if we save for long term without selling now and what if price falls back then would it be worth to save for that long time?
Yes chief ,it can maybe down the price after the halving or after it reach $1000 but i think it will not be down but it is the jump start again to the bitcoiners who will buy more BTC again.

the price is being pumped up heavily. the price has to come down at some point. and when the price comes down, it will be a very sharp fall. and i expect it to happen directly after the block halving. that's why i keep securing profits on the way up. it puts me on the safe side in case the price drops significantly before the block halving.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:47:25 PM

If you are bot selling bitcoin and you are just holding bitcoin. in the future we dont know what will happen in bitcoin according to old block halving this is just the same as before.. and i think after block halving better to sell it to make a profit before the price going back to 300 value the same as before..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
BombayChicken

Activity: 269

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:44:16 PM

the price is being pumped up heavily. the price has to come down at some point. and when the price comes down, it will be a very sharp fall. and i expect it to happen directly after the block halving. that's why i keep securing profits on the way up. it puts me on the safe side in case the price drops significantly before the block halving.

Question is when the price will come down. Before the pump or after the pump? I bet those people in 2013 were thinking the same...
Selling at 800 is nice, but what if we can make 1200 again?
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:00:24 PM

Question is when the price will come down. Before the pump or after the pump? I bet those people in 2013 were thinking the same...
Selling at 800 is nice, but what if we can make 1200 again?

Its already $770 and now I feel anything is possible before the halving, so I am holding my coins safely and will sell at the price of $1k as now we are not too far to reach there.
ontrackk

Activity: 336

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:25:39 PM

i think you should definitely save your bitcoins for the future because you might make a lot of money of it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:29:37 PM

i think you should definitely save your bitcoins for the future because you might make a lot of money of it

Saving is the best thing we can do now, as price is going higher with a fantastic speed so saving for next 1 month is not a big deal we all surely have that patience.
NordicRanger

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:48:03 PM

Saving bitcoin for the future right now is the best thing you can do because of the fact that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a high amount for sure without any doubts.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:24:54 AM

You could better now save it up for the future because its rising now very fast and it will be worth a lot at the end of this year without any doubts.
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:45:14 PM

You could better now save it up for the future because its rising now very fast and it will be worth a lot at the end of this year without any doubts.

The bitcoin is rising fast. So it it good to hold it for the long term. In the mean while, we should also use it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:08:49 PM

Yes like all other people you also have to save your bitcoins for the future, you may have noticed that those people who were on bitcoin from a few years ago or at least an year ago have earned a big profit from their saved amount of bitcoin.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:56:37 PM

Yes its good to hold up some bitcoin but its right now not a must because you can already make some nice profits with the halving right now.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:18:41 PM

Just save your bitcoins for 2-3 years ,,and not that storing your bitcoins for a long long time..2 years and you will have.profit from it.

i will says hold your bitcoin for 20years , im sure it's very profitable.
now im collecting bitcoin and try save at paper wallet for 20years

Your goal is hold for 20 years, but when on the way you will pass things that are unpredictable, sometimes you will be tempted to sell when the price rises high enough. and you have to take that chance and do not have to wait 20 years.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:33:21 PM

Yes its good to hold up some bitcoin but its right now not a must because you can already make some nice profits with the halving right now.
yes, it would be excellent to hold bitcoin, moreover, bitcoin prices are on the rise at an alarming rate, due to halving, I feel that after halving, it might be better to sell bitcoin
DashCoinDark

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:35:36 PM

yes, it would be excellent to hold bitcoin, moreover, bitcoin prices are on the rise at an alarming rate, due to halving, I feel that after halving, it might be better to sell bitcoin

Even if he price hits 1k I iwll not sell all my bitcoin. I will always at least keep 1 bitcoin. Suppose one of the freaks on this forums who said it will go to 10k is right...
I still have my 1 bitcoin.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:56:32 PM

Even if he price hits 1k I iwll not sell all my bitcoin. I will always at least keep 1 bitcoin. Suppose one of the freaks on this forums who said it will go to 10k is right...

Keeping 1 btc safe for future is a nice idea, as we never know what will be the price of bitcoin in future but if you have saved your coins then you can sell it anytime when price goes higher.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:07:39 PM

Keeping 1 btc safe for future is a nice idea, as we never know what will be the price of bitcoin in future but if you have saved your coins then you can sell it anytime when price goes higher.

hold 1 BTC for the future is not a good idea, it's just going to wait a long time and the results are not comparable so that it becomes useless. better to grow it, so that in the future you have a lot of bitcoin
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 04:26:08 AM

hold 1 BTC for the future is not a good idea, it's just going to wait a long time and the results are not comparable so that it becomes useless. better to grow it, so that in the future you have a lot of bitcoin

as much as possible, if you can hold 10btc better to hold 10btc, if you can hold 100btc i prefered to hold 100btc, we not know anything about future, bitcoin can reach $10.000 and maybe can fail to $10

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 04:44:50 AM

as much as possible, if you can hold 10btc better to hold 10btc, if you can hold 100btc i prefered to hold 100btc, we not know anything about future, bitcoin can reach $10.000 and maybe can fail to $10

The price of bitcoin will never go that low in future as now we can expect only higher price, as halving is near and mass adoption will take price higher in future too.
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 04:53:40 AM

everything is possible with bitcoin price in my opinion and no one knows what will happen so bitcoins is a really risky investment option to be honest, though if you will be lucky you will benefit from it

i think you should definitely save up your bitcoins for the future because the price of the bitcoin might rise and then you will make big profit if this happens thus you might become a richer person
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: