Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:18:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109705 times)
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 04:04:30 PM

Some sector names are in all-caps, some are not. Is there any significance in that?

Not really, no. All-caps sectors have larger suns :)

Also saw a couple of small typos: saphire, advertisment, later (should be "latter"; I think I saw this in the tutorial a while ago).

Thank you! Fixed.

Regarding crafting multiple amount at the same time, why would it incur severe overhead? Let's say a user crafts 3 copper plate at once, aren't you just repeating the current process/algorithm 3 times? And any time if you don't have enough ingredients, you simply abort the rest of the crafting.

You'll have to trust me on this one. But we'll look into it.

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 04:06:13 PM

Hi,

now i fight against a ship and destroy it. Here is the proof:
http://prntscr.com/9tp4rj

But where i can see, what i get from this?
Better is when all can see this in the chat too!

I can not find my prices.

Rarely, pirates carry no loot at all. This really is rare, you'll see as you hunt more.

We'll add some jobs to make hunting worth your while even when there's no loot.

toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 04:07:02 PM

Trying to sign-up, but RECEIVE "This IP address is blocked"(((
No Adblock installed, what i need to do?

Hello, Ronnie666.

PM me your IP address. Also, do you have any idea why would your IP be blocked?

Ronnie666

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 04:13:37 PM

Also, do you have any idea why would your IP be blocked?
May be, russian ips not allowed?(
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 04:18:01 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2016, 04:33:28 PM by toecutter

Also, do you have any idea why would your IP be blocked?
May be, russian ips not allowed?(

Nope, there are no country-based blocks. We employ some IP-info-gathering services, and those track botnets and malicious VPNs (and known public proxies), so there must be some reason.

In any case, we whitelist on case-by-case request, so feel free to send me that PM.

Update: OK, added you.

toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 03:23:22 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2016, 12:55:49 PM by toecutter

Some random news.

Some people have reported being thrown out of the game during some actions, but not losing session completely. This bug has been finally fixed, thank you all.

We are also receiving more and more reports regarding "blank" ore mining. We have seen that in action, so you can stop now, thank you. We're not quite sure where the bug lies yet (guessing something to do with rare random value) and we're currently investigating it. If this has happened to you, don't be alarmed too much, just jettison the thing. OR, if you wish, keep it on your ship and we'll replace it with something nicer later, once the bug is fixed keep mining and it will go away.

Also, referral collecting seems to be happening via TE and PTC sites. This is no good for us; we don't need such kind of traffic; please don't do it. This is going to be added to the rules as major (banable) offense. You've been warned! Currently working on blacklisting such sites.

Ronnie666

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:34:51 AM

Update: OK, added you.
Thank you, now it's working!
Slavik88

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 10:47:19 PM

Bigger Mining Laser =

1. more ore (cooper most time)

or

2. better minerals? Cheesy
capcher

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

This user is currently ignored.

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 02:04:54 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2016, 04:12:51 AM by capcher

Just saw a job with a negative duration. Where do I purchase the time machine to complete this job?

Also, I see that sometimes the marketplace terminal is accessible

• only through outpost
  • only through THX
  • both through THX and through outpost

Is it supposed to be random like this?

Update: so I just got myself an invisible thingy from SAT-9404 on Sector Phad. Thing is, I can't seem to get rid of it. "Unable to sell/jettison: Cargo slot is empty"

Update 2: After mining a few other ores, the invisibly thingy just disappeared from my cargo, as if it's overwritten by the former.
masterbo2222

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 06:51:33 AM

Hi,

i understand that the materials for blueprints is a secret. for me is that ok.
But you schould say what we can produce with the blueprints. Better for what is small casing good and so on.

Can you something say.
when i scan a asteroid than i see a number XXX 8710 [40]
What mean the [40]??

Can u explain us what we can make with planets and what cost this? What is the benefit?
I know it cost 200.000 satoschi but what can i make with them?

Thx!
capcher

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

This user is currently ignored.

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 10:27:38 AM

Can you something say.
What mean the [40]??

I can answer this part. I'm not sure the number in bracket means in real world but every time you scan or use a mining laser, the number in the bracket reduces by 5 (you can see 5 at the lower right corner of the Scan or Mining Laser buttons). When the number in bracket goes to 0, the asteroid will disappear from your radar.

@toecutter Found another bug. When you are in the blueprint tab, whenever you select an item (e.g. "medium casing" which should only appear under "component", that item will appear in *all* the tabs - circuits, components, equipment, ammo.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 12:46:29 PM

Bigger Mining Laser =

1. more ore (cooper most time)

or

2. better minerals? Cheesy

It's 1, more ore. To get better minerals you'd have to get equipment that increases Mining or Prospecting skills, and no such equipment exists yet (but it will).

toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 12:50:19 PM

Just saw a job with a negative duration. Where do I purchase the time machine to complete this job?

Yikes! Thanks for reporting this, should be a quick fix.

Also, I see that sometimes the marketplace terminal is accessible

• only through outpost
  • only through THX
  • both through THX and through outpost

Is it supposed to be random like this?

The rules are pretty unclear, but the general rundown is:
- In GPD-protected sectors, only THX stations install marketplace terminals
- In unsafe sectors, outposts do not exist at all, so THXs are the stations to carry them
- In CONS-protected sectors, CONS outposts carry them, as that's their turf

Some stations might lack those terminals due to political and/or economic reasons.

Update: so I just got myself an invisible thingy from SAT-9404 on Sector Phad. Thing is, I can't seem to get rid of it. "Unable to sell/jettison: Cargo slot is empty"

Update 2: After mining a few other ores, the invisibly thingy just disappeared from my cargo, as if it's overwritten by the former.

Yeah, we're aware of that "blank ore" bug, which has been pretty elusive so far. I'll post an update as soon as we fix it. Thanks for brining the "can't jettison" issue, I'll update the post above.

toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 12:54:51 PM

Can you something say.
What mean the [40]??

I can answer this part. I'm not sure the number in bracket means in real world but every time you scan or use a mining laser, the number in the bracket reduces by 5 (you can see 5 at the lower right corner of the Scan or Mining Laser buttons). When the number in bracket goes to 0, the asteroid will disappear from your radar.

Correct! The formal name for that number is "Tracking" (and the unit is "virtual minutes"), and it should increase along with your tracking skill, but alas, doesn't (unimplemented feature/bug). Each time you use equipment that has cooldown value, this number decreases by that amount. Those "minutes" are "virtual" because it's not happening in real-time, unlike the actual cooldown. Hope that made sense. Sigh, we really need to write a proper manual.

@toecutter Found another bug. When you are in the blueprint tab, whenever you select an item (e.g. "medium casing" which should only appear under "component", that item will appear in *all* the tabs - circuits, components, equipment, ammo.

Believe it or not, but it's a feature, not a bug. The idea behind it is that it allows you to compare prices "between" tabs (i.e. Iron Ore vs Iron Plate). Kinda weird, I agree.

toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 01:05:47 PM

i understand that the materials for blueprints is a secret. for me is that ok.
But you schould say what we can produce with the blueprints. Better for what is small casing good and so on.

Well, it's the same thing only from different side. Think of blueprints as a puzzle you have to piece. And even "useless" (from crafting standpoint) items are good for you, as they allow you to a) increase your crafting skills and b) make more satoshi if you're smart about the prices.

Can u explain us what we can make with planets and what cost this? What is the benefit?

If you land on a planet and examine the "Modules" tab, you'll notice that each module has a tooltip, which explains what it does. Everything is pretty straight-forward. The 200 000 satoshi price tag comes from the minimal amount of modules to make your planet worth your while.

In short, planets are for automated resource gathering and production. "Passive mining", if you wish. They are not designed to overpower the player miners, but they can make you some satoshi while you're offline.

It's also possible planets will be able to repair your ships, with the pay going to their owners.

masterbo2222

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 09:10:47 PM

If you land on a planet and examine the "Modules" tab, you'll notice that each module has a tooltip, which explains what it does. Everything is pretty straight-forward. The 200 000 satoshi price tag comes from the minimal amount of modules to make your planet worth your while.

In short, planets are for automated resource gathering and production. "Passive mining", if you wish. They are not designed to overpower the player miners, but they can make you some satoshi while you're offline.

It's also possible planets will be able to repair your ships, with the pay going to their owners.

Ok thx.

You say i can my ship repair on a own planet! What i do need for this?

How i can start to get my own planet?
I land of this and than? I buy modules and that was it?

And last questions?
Can computer fighter conquer my planet too? or only real pearsons!
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 01:26:37 AM

You say i can my ship repair on a own planet! What i do need for this?

Sorry, I wasn't clear before. It is not possible right now.

You should look around for the "Claim" button. The modules are secondary to that. You'll also need a secret ingredient :)

Nope, NPCs will not conquer player-controlled planets. But they might damage them.

masterbo2222

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 11:34:40 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2016, 04:27:11 PM by masterbo2222

You should look around for the "Claim" button. The modules are secondary to that. You'll also need a secret ingredient Smiley

I think a lot of people think about an own planet, but a lot people do not waste money. It is always a secret from you, but all a secret is to much.
I think when u can write here, what can make the modules and what u need for modules schould not a secret.
I want know before i waste money, what i can make with this. the blueprints are a very big secret too, but that is ok. But a planet! I hope u can write in a few points a few words in a small tutorial! I think a lot of people ask soon the same like me!

Nope, NPCs will not conquer player-controlled planets. But they might damage them.

Can you give us an example. What can destroy the ships? and can player repair this?

Next question:
I saw a modul cost 100 Plexiglass but my cargo had only 32 places for plexiglas. How i can build this modul on planet? Or i need there first the warehouse? or or or?
I hope that is not a secret too Wink

@ ingame name alex3075: Can u write me here a PM i had a question!!!
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 06:05:50 AM

I think a lot of people think about an own planet, but a lot people do not waste money. It is always a secret from you, but all a secret is to much.
I think when u can write here, what can make the modules and what u need for modules schould not a secret.
I want know before i waste money, what i can make with this. the blueprints are a very big secret too, but that is ok. But a planet! I hope u can write in a few points a few words in a small tutorial! I think a lot of people ask soon the same like me!

Fair enough. We'll write a tutorial with more information. Trying out some things will not cost you any satoshi, by the way, just try and see what happens.

Also: as soon as anyone publishes anything "secret" on the Internet, it's no longer a secret. So either experiment and see what happens (and then publish the results - or not! if you think "information is power") or just wait for someone else to publish all the specs. People have bought lots of blueprints already and people have already claimed some planets. It's up to them if they want to share that info. Mark my word, if the game persists, there will be a player-made wiki with 100% of all the information. But we're not going to publish that wiki ourselves. It's in player's hands.

Can you give us an example. What can destroy the ships? and can player repair this?

You don't have much to worry about right now. There's going to be a recurring event, kinda like a massive quest for everyone to participate in, which will involve planetary damage. This is only going to happen once whole/most of the galaxy is occupied by players, and by the current rate it will take months if not years to happen. And yes, you will be able to make repairs.

Next question:
I saw a modul cost 100 Plexiglass but my cargo had only 32 places for plexiglas. How i can build this modul on planet? Or i need there first the warehouse? or or or?
I hope that is not a secret too Wink

Oops, that's actually a bug! Thanks for pointing this out, going to fix ASAP.

Alterburner

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 02:50:59 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2016, 03:54:43 PM by Alterburner

I'm not 100% sure if this is a temporary error OR a glitch, or a bug, or if it is a lack of upgrades on my ship, so, here it goes.
The Sector was ALIOTH, but, as I don't know if it is upgrade-wise, but it may be happening in other Sectors as well,
This happened with "Google Chrome Version 48.0.2564.97 m"
Forgot to place in the image the "bug" itself, but it is on the asteroid description, as it was on the description on the Sector.

http://prntscr.com/9we9qn
I'm back at ALIOTH, and now the "bug" is gone lol -.-'

Also, now on a new Sector, Nashira, trying to land my 2 day old spaceship on the planet Nashira I, the following error message appeared:
"Accessing unloaded Collection (Ship)
Try again?"

And I tried multiple times while being in the sector.

ROFLMAO... I've been editing this post A LOT, to avoid "double posting"...
WELL, to fix the following "bug"-->
Some random news.

Some people have reported being thrown out of the game during some actions, but not losing session completely. This bug has been finally fixed, thank you all.

We are also receiving more and more reports regarding "blank" ore mining. We have seen that in action, so you can stop now, thank you. We're not quite sure where the bug lies yet (guessing something to do with rare random value) and we're currently investigating it. If this has happened to you, don't be alarmed too much, just jettison the thing. OR, if you wish, keep it on your ship and we'll replace it with something nicer later, once the bug is fixed keep mining and it will go away.

Also, referral collecting seems to be happening via TE and PTC sites. This is no good for us; we don't need such kind of traffic; please don't do it. This is going to be added to the rules as major (banable) offense. You've been warned! Currently working on blacklisting such sites.

You can try the following to reproduce it: keep mining the same asteroid cluster WITHOUT RE-SCANNING, and keep aiming for only those that are below 40, completely depleting the count of that one asteroid. It just happened to me and those steps were the way that I did it, but doing a second time just went the normal way... -.-' WTH LOL...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: