Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:15:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109674 times)
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:51:45 AM

Ive noticed that the game runs extremely smooth and fast in the morning hours in Europe, when there are 40 people or so. During the evening the game seriously slowing down making it a lot less enjoyable, but its still playable. I think most of the players would enjoy more the game less laggy than being more sophisticated. So maybe look up what is eating the most of computing power and consider to drop it. That would be a lot better than investing in the hardware. We would like the game to be payable the longest time possible.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shivasimha

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:31:03 PM

Am intrested how ppl manige in red zone now.

My apinion is that this longer cooldown after geting shoot is realy bad. Its waaaay harder for me now to go sell some puny goods in red zone. I got 3 engines on my privater and shield. Still got nailed down by pirates. Angry Till that 40+ seconds cooldown pass, someone else shoot again at you again, and if your lucky its not a missile. Only way then is to wait for drive to jump back or forth. I see realy small ods for newb ship to fully explore red zones now. Expecialy with that Incorect station bug on the way. 
But thats just my exp. after update on cooldown and missiles.
Fuertisimo

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:31:38 AM

My CPU is down.
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 06:51:18 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2017, 07:02:44 AM by toecutter

Ive noticed that the game runs extremely smooth and fast in the morning hours in Europe, when there are 40 people or so. During the evening the game seriously slowing down making it a lot less enjoyable, but its still playable. I think most of the players would enjoy more the game less laggy than being more sophisticated. So maybe look up what is eating the most of computing power and consider to drop it. That would be a lot better than investing in the hardware. We would like the game to be payable the longest time possible.

Yeah, the feature-set grew drastically over the year, and you are correct in assuming cutting some of it down would help with the server load. However, intentionally crippling the game is a pretty horrible thing to do, even in the name of performance :(

Kinda wrote ourselves into a corner here. There's one thing that might help, though, I'll keep you updated.

Em... quick action i guess.

You were just buying stuff off NPCs, correct?

Am intrested how ppl manige in red zone now.

My apinion is that this longer cooldown after geting shoot is realy bad. Its waaaay harder for me now to go sell some puny goods in red zone. I got 3 engines on my privater and shield. Still got nailed down by pirates. >:( Till that 40+ seconds cooldown pass, someone else shoot again at you again, and if your lucky its not a missile. Only way then is to wait for drive to jump back or forth. I see realy small ods for newb ship to fully explore red zones now. Expecialy with that Incorect station bug on the way.  
But thats just my exp. after update on cooldown and missiles.

I'm very interested too, please post your experiences.

One thing is certain, there's no mystery about it, with lower cooldown time on weapons, pirates get to benefit from it as much as players. So yeah, they do shoot faster now.

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
rehbell

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:24:46 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2017, 09:21:11 PM by rehbell

I would like to make an improvement on the reaktors. I consider the concept of the "Energy Bar" superfluous. My idea is to remove this energy display completely from the game and replace it with a "traffic light". At the basic version of the engine I will explain my idea. The new reactor is built like a traffic light. Green means 100% Yellow means 75% Red means 50% or less. Each of these stages has a significant impact on the cool down time of the finished items in my example engine. If the reactor is repaired and is in the green range, the cooling down time of the engine is 5 minutes. If he is in the yellow area and the player does not repair the reactor then the cooling down time of the engine increases to 8 minutes. If the reactor is in the red range, the cooling down time increases to 10 minutes. So an incentive is created to repair the reactor over and over again in order to get the advantage of the low cool down time and when the cool down time has expired the player can be sure that if he uses his equipment then this also works and he does not annoy Message is not enough energy is present although it should be possible according to the displayed energy bar. http://prntscr.com/e7qn70 - http://prntscr.com/e7vypc This concept of the traffic light could also be transferred to the equipment. The advantage would be that the player makes sure that his equipment is always in the green area and he repaired his equipment again and again to get the advantage of the low cool down time. Also, the equipment has an impact on the cool down time. The concept of the equipment "broken" and will become useless I would remove from the game since the player will be constantly striving to repair his equipment. Furthermore, one could create an incentive to a buyer of the premium account. His equipment would only fall into the yellow area. So he would not have the advantage of not always having to repair his equipment if these like in the case of players without PA falling into the red area. Balancing is of crucial importance here and requires some test paces.

On the subject of repair I would like to make another suggestion. You should give the player 2 possibilities. 1. Possibility it can be repaired in a station for (for example) 1000 Satoshis 1% of its selected equipment at 100% chance. 2. Possibility he tries to repair it himself. This "trial" costs 100 Satoshis for 1% with the chance that it does not work and he has to rescue 100 Satoshis again to repair the equipment with the advantage that if he tries it himself and no matter the attempt is successful or not Each time you receive skill points on "Repair". The higher the level of repair is, the higher the chance that the "own repair" is successful.

http://prntscr.com/e7rmph The level of biodome is very bad to read. In a future version of the game, you could make the level display clearly visible by changing the graphics. I will try to edit in gimp and explain what I mean. http://prntscr.com/e7tk9h = Level 1 http://prntscr.com/e7tl24 = Level 2

To the planets, I would like to make a request to you. It is very difficult to colonize your own planet. I would be very angry if another player with a higher level and better equipment could simply steal my planet. My please, this is the first planet that a player has populated can not lend again. Even if another player attacks this planet, he can not steal this planet. It can only partially destroy buildings. The biodome, defense grid and the waerhouse are excluded from the destruction. All other buildings can be destroyed up to level 1. Also, this planet can not be attacked by an alien virus. This rule is not valid for every additional planet that a player conquered. These can be conquered by other players. It would make me very angry if someone gave me my planet in which I have put so much time and money just can take away.

Also, you could offer a premium account owner the possibility if he has more than one planet to choose which of these planets he would like to classify as "indestructible". So he is not attacked every time when one of his other planets is quickly classed as "indestructible" he must wait 30 days until he can give a planet that status again. Automatically, the previous "indestructible" planet will be converted back to "destructible".

http://prntscr.com/e7wvzf Do you need CPU points to switch between spaceships? If so then I will be when I have CPU points none deducted when I change the space ship.
Sergei829

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 09:37:55 PM

Hello please tell us about the bar
took a job with the colonists and that it does not know delot Huh
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 06:51:20 AM

I would like to make an improvement on the reaktors. I consider the concept of the "Energy Bar" superfluous. My idea is to remove this energy display completely from the game and replace it with a "traffic light". At the basic version of the engine I will explain my idea. The new reactor is built like a traffic light. Green means 100% Yellow means 75% Red means 50% or less. Each of these stages has a significant impact on the cool down time of the finished items in my example engine. If the reactor is repaired and is in the green range, the cooling down time of the engine is 5 minutes. If he is in the yellow area and the player does not repair the reactor then the cooling down time of the engine increases to 8 minutes. If the reactor is in the red range, the cooling down time increases to 10 minutes. So an incentive is created to repair the reactor over and over again in order to get the advantage of the low cool down time and when the cool down time has expired the player can be sure that if he uses his equipment then this also works and he does not annoy Message is not enough energy is present although it should be possible according to the displayed energy bar. http://prntscr.com/e7qn70 - http://prntscr.com/e7vypc This concept of the traffic light could also be transferred to the equipment. The advantage would be that the player makes sure that his equipment is always in the green area and he repaired his equipment again and again to get the advantage of the low cool down time. Also, the equipment has an impact on the cool down time. The concept of the equipment "broken" and will become useless I would remove from the game since the player will be constantly striving to repair his equipment. Furthermore, one could create an incentive to a buyer of the premium account. His equipment would only fall into the yellow area. So he would not have the advantage of not always having to repair his equipment if these like in the case of players without PA falling into the red area. Balancing is of crucial importance here and requires some test paces.

The purpose of cooldown is to limit single piece of equipment. The purpose of energy is to limit your overall use. It's a balancing thing.

As for durability, the purpose is not to drain your money, but to give crafters opportunity to sell stuff. Think about it this way: you have bought some equipment/ship blueprint. To return your investment, you have to sell the items you crafted. Assuming new players constantly join the game and are in need of your services, that's easy. But what if no new players join the game at all? You would still be able to sell stuff to old players, once their items go out of service.

On the subject of repair I would like to make another suggestion. You should give the player 2 possibilities. 1. Possibility it can be repaired in a station for (for example) 1000 Satoshis 1% of its selected equipment at 100% chance. 2. Possibility he tries to repair it himself. This "trial" costs 100 Satoshis for 1% with the chance that it does not work and he has to rescue 100 Satoshis again to repair the equipment with the advantage that if he tries it himself and no matter the attempt is successful or not Each time you receive skill points on "Repair". The higher the level of repair is, the higher the chance that the "own repair" is successful.

It already works somewhat similar. Although it's not "Reparing" skill that's being used, but "Engineering". But endless successful repairs would upset the balance.

http://prntscr.com/e7rmph The level of biodome is very bad to read. In a future version of the game, you could make the level display clearly visible by changing the graphics. I will try to edit in gimp and explain what I mean. http://prntscr.com/e7tk9h = Level 1 http://prntscr.com/e7tl24 = Level 2

That's an excellent idea!

To the planets, I would like to make a request to you. It is very difficult to colonize your own planet. I would be very angry if another player with a higher level and better equipment could simply steal my planet. My please, this is the first planet that a player has populated can not lend again. Even if another player attacks this planet, he can not steal this planet. It can only partially destroy buildings. The biodome, defense grid and the waerhouse are excluded from the destruction. All other buildings can be destroyed up to level 1. Also, this planet can not be attacked by an alien virus. This rule is not valid for every additional planet that a player conquered. These can be conquered by other players. It would make me very angry if someone gave me my planet in which I have put so much time and money just can take away.

Also, you could offer a premium account owner the possibility if he has more than one planet to choose which of these planets he would like to classify as "indestructible". So he is not attacked every time when one of his other planets is quickly classed as "indestructible" he must wait 30 days until he can give a planet that status again. Automatically, the previous "indestructible" planet will be converted back to "destructible".

Nah. For someone to win, someone has to lose. Instead of being afraid of losing your planets, you should concentrate on taking other people planets! Although having a peaceful approach to the game is certainly possible, we always wanted this to be a war game, with constant planet turnaround.

http://prntscr.com/e7wvzf Do you need CPU points to switch between spaceships? If so then I will be when I have CPU points none deducted when I change the space ship.

Don't worry, it's fine. There's a large number of actions that DO NOT take CPU points, but you have to have at least 1 at all times to try them.

Hello please tell us about the bar
took a job with the colonists and that it does not know delot ???

Not sure which quest that is? But in general, you just pick one option, get some positive/negative result and that's it, the quest is done. You might later encounter another quest, which will be based on your initial choice (aka "quest chain").

Yes. Used rocket launchers 1/1 and rockets/torpedos

Gotcha, thanks.

rehbell

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:39:22 PM

I would like to try to explain by means of an example how I feel when someone would take away my planet. But before I would like to make it clear to you that I hate PVP. I'm sorry I'm not foolish enough to like PVP. People who have fun trying to beat other people in their faces and want to take everything away are stupid. As I said I hate PvP and I despise people who have fun with it. For precisely these people we owe the hatred of this world. The violence and wars. I stand by my opinion because who in an computer game is an asshole is also an asshole in real life. The character of a person does not change by playing a computer game.
An example of how I would feel. Assuming a very big game developer (company) is watching Satoshi Galaxy attentively and recognizes the potentila of the game. This group has unimaginable financial resources and does not even think about negotiating with you. This company hunts you through all judicial bodies. In the end the group wins because of its financial means the longer breathing possesses and steals you your game into which you have inverted time and money. What remains are debts (court costs) and a ruined life namely yours. Just the way you feel right now just so I'd feel. If then the responsible person of the group who stole your game at this moment would be standing in front of you and you would have a knife in your hand what would you do in the face of your ruined life? People have been killed for much less. Yeah, I know I'll put it under you and maybe you would not. I am concerned about moving you into my position. Giving you the opportunity to see it with my eyes. To feel what I would feel. I hope you understand me. I apologize for this harsh example. I apologize for the inconvenience. That was and is not my intention. I would like to put you in my position and ask for your understanding. Also I ask you all the players who have no joy in PvP the possibility to give this game without PvP play. You should ask yourself the question whether it is really your intention to create the feeling of hate in a human being. Are you really sure people will move to hating and end up playing your game? You really can not want that. I played minecraft some time ago. There are different possibilities. Skyblock was one of them. In Skyblock, each player has his own island to build. There was a separate PvP area. There you could fight if you wanted to fight against other players. What I want is that you were not forced to fight against another player to play the game. This is the freedom I want for Satoshi Galaxi. I ask you a second time it can not really be your intention to generate the feeling of hate in a player?
I guess you are not aware of the consequences of the hate generated by the game.1. A player was taken. In this player, the feeling of hate is generated. Where and to whom will he skip his hatred? On a weaker one. Where does he not find the weaker person in the game? No, he finds him in his family or at his workplace, in school or elsewhere in real life.
2. A player learns through the game "the stronger profit". The stronger can take everything he wants. Theft is legitimate because in this game is about real money. How will this player behave in the real world? He has learned the stronger may everything. Since this player is poor in real life and he is envious of his classmate's smartphone and he is the strongest at school, he behaves like he has learned in the game he spanked his classmates and takes away everything he likes. Be it the smartphone iPhone or anything else. If you now address this player, he will answer the following. "I've been doing something wrong, I've behaved exactly like in the game, and in real life, it's about real money, so if I take something in the game, it's allowed in real life but not in both cases To make real money. "
Are you really aware of the responsibility you have? What are you doing with it? What feelings do you create? What impact does this have on real life? You should think about that.
Apart from how I feel when someone else takes away my planet, it is theft. I have built on the planet with real money building. And theft is a crime. If I lend a planet because it is so desired by you then I would have at least the money invested back. And your argument that I could also conquer a planet (steal) from other players is because of my point of view regarding PvP is disregarded. I hate PvP.
That would be like you would buy a new car and someone would steal your car which you bought from your hard earned money, which you steal from someone else a car with the reasoning because it makes everyone then I can. Is that correct? No, that is wrong. You can not seriously expect a player to become a thief, and because of real money, the player becomes a real criminal even in real life.
shivasimha

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:22:21 PM

@reh. Forget about this idea, m8. You don't even need to wait for answer from toe about this. Every game needs money pit. In this game its planets. Period.
How the hell should new players feel then if there are no planets left to be taken or even options to do it. We got problem with lack of new players anyway.

If you consider planet overtaking as a crime. Then, don't involvee your self in planet building at all. Beside, planets is bad idea for anyone who don't own at least 1 trucker and some side ships/bp/extra cash.

And. Don't you worry about losing your planet dude. You got me in squad. Wink

(Offtopic. Your principles about hate are nice. And I suggest to anyone who having similar thinking that he immediately stop eating meat. Yes meat Cheesy Its Hippocratic to talk about violence if you kill animals just since you are *use to* do it from childhood or you love taste. Wana change world as it is? Change your world first. Can't expect something higher to protect you in your life if you don't protect smaller s than you. lol heh am crazy I know. And I dont care Wink Albert Einstain and Tesla died as vegeterians and so will I. No shame in that.)

@toe. Hey man. I think its priority to do fix ups of corunent game. Then we can focus on getting more ppl in and getting lag less server. And other things.

That's why am I pushing this subject, sory.

Subject: noticed link betwin crafting and jumping refresh objects problem. When you craft, for example copper plates, after 3-5 batches you can exp. That even if you did refine 80 copper ores to 8 plates. Game will return image of 80 copper in you cargo. Happens now and then. But actually happens so often just as often when you jump systems and not geting stations refreshed or that bug with station pop up. My suggestion is to truy find problem what makes that ores reappear for few seconds when crafting. Am kinda sure that after solving that glitch it will point the problem of jumping/station just like that.

Some day I had will to do youtube video to help recruit more newbs. But it would be just embracing if during jumps I point bugs and refresh page like lunatic Cheesy

Sub subject: Fade-out of green messages on HUD. Actually, even fade out/blend in, when jumping systems kills slow laptops/devices.  Making option to turn off *fade out* could improve sg2 game play a lot on slow machines. Well, that's really not something important I know, but just making a note for later. If ever.
zaiusz

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:28:52 PM

All I gotta say is if satoshi galaxy was just a game for traders and business men it'd be pretty lame.  The best thrills I've ever had in this game were PVP battles

https://www.youtube.com/embed/s1TcnQxV4BE

One day, all you space dweebs better be prepared!   Tongue Tongue Tongue
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 04:42:35 AM

I would like to make it clear to you that I hate PVP.

It's a fine preference, but be advised: SG has a very a large PvP portion.

Green and orange sectors are mostly safe, though.

@shivasimha: I would imagine it's the jump animation (with stars blurring and all that) that makes laptops/tablets suffer, not the actual messages. Nevertheless, I've added [an ability to disable] both to the list.

@zaiusz, love that movie :)

Update!

• [SG2] New network loop.

This should minimize the amount of out-of-order/desync problems in SG2. Please report anything out of place.

Fuertisimo

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:31:14 AM

I'd just like to reiterate my distaste for having shortages be so long. When you have something like orichalcum/plexi short, it brings things to a grinding halt for players who are far enough along to be building things. Additionally, at this point in the game people aren't producing enough to make trading for it a feasible option.

Perhaps much shorter but more frequent shortages would be better design?
shivasimha

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:38:45 PM

Any use to put more than 10% colonists to food production? Seems like when I put 100% on food production, increase rate of population dont change at all. Its caped on +11 no mater how much I add. That seems out of order. Or am wrong?
zaiusz

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:48:46 PM

Any use to put more than 10% colonists to food production? Seems like when I put 100% on food production, increase rate of population dont change at all. Its caped on +11 no mater how much I add. That seems out of order. Or am wrong?

+11 population growth is normal for planets that aren't earthlike.  It means that by setting your maximum population to 100% farmers, every time change will add 11 people.  Put any less amount of farmers than 100% and you'll get less people added per hour.  When working with higher biodome levels, you still have to have 100% farmers to gain 11 per hour; a draw back of wanting more population
shivasimha

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:59:13 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 10:22:03 PM by shivasimha

+11 population growth is normal for planets that aren't earthlike.  It means that by setting your maximum population to 100% farmers, every time change will add 11 people.  Put any less amount of farmers than 100% and you'll get less people added per hour.  When working with higher biodome levels, you still have to have 100% farmers to gain 11 per hour; a draw back of wanting more population

So if you designate 100% on farming but you got like 500 colonists you still get +11? That makes any sence to you? More colonists designated to farming should break cap a bit, dont ya think? Its but logical to expect that. Since they just go fat, lazy and horny. That was my question. Was that intended to be so? Kinda lame to see planet grow by 11 and it got 500+ population. That was my question to toe. before I accept as it is.

My apinion: If cap go up, for example +3 or +5,  more for each 100 colonists you got. Then players will be more encouraged to buy/recruit colonists on begining. This way.. why shall I spend 100k on colonists to import em on planet. Ill just wait day or two extra.
shivasimha

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 10:34:19 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 11:01:13 PM by shivasimha

[SG2] New network loop.

(- nice job! Changes can be tasted.)

- now rarely when you go out of station. Station dose not pop up back like before, but its just there and you wonder.. did you click undock or not? Kinda lasted to long so I did refresht every time. Refreshing fixing it.

- also rarely when you crafting and moving cargo to another ship, that cargo seems to be in transition for a long time. Confirmed by my squad m8s aswell. Refreshing dont fix it.

jbiting

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 01:54:11 AM

I noticed as of yesterday that there is something wrong with shifting cargo/equipment. For instance, when I claim items I purchased in the market, the item stays where it is; but requires a page refresh to see it moved to my cargo. Or if I unmount a piece of equipment, the little lines next to the button show up momentarily, but the item stays where it is until I refresh the page.

Also, is there something that can be done about the overpriced items in the marketplace, some of which may have been there for years? My suggestion would be to mark an item down (put it on sale) if it's been up there for too long. Like every 10 days it gets reduced 15%. Eventually it might be worth buying and we wouldn't have five pages of goods that just stay there forever.

--jbit
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 05:28:29 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2017, 10:33:07 AM by toecutter

I'd just like to reiterate my distaste for having shortages be so long. When you have something like orichalcum/plexi short, it brings things to a grinding halt for players who are far enough along to be building things. Additionally, at this point in the game people aren't producing enough to make trading for it a feasible option.

Perhaps much shorter but more frequent shortages would be better design?

The reason shortages are somewhat long-term is we want to give players ample time to adapt. But I hear you.

So if you designate 100% on farming but you got like 500 colonists you still get +11? That makes any sence to you?

Hey, that doesn't make much sense in terms of real life, but that's the gameplay mechanic we have in place. Maybe it takes more food to maintain current population, so the growth is flat-lining?

[SG2] New network loop.

(- nice job! Changes can be tasted.)

- now rarely when you go out of station. Station dose not pop up back like before, but its just there and you wonder.. did you click undock or not? Kinda lasted to long so I did refresht every time. Refreshing fixing it.

- also rarely when you crafting and moving cargo to another ship, that cargo seems to be in transition for a long time. Confirmed by my squad m8s aswell. Refreshing dont fix it.

Thanks for the report.

I noticed as of yesterday that there is something wrong with shifting cargo/equipment. For instance, when I claim items I purchased in the market, the item stays where it is; but requires a page refresh to see it moved to my cargo. Or if I unmount a piece of equipment, the little lines next to the button show up momentarily, but the item stays where it is until I refresh the page.

Thanks for the report.

Also, is there something that can be done about the overpriced items in the marketplace, some of which may have been there for years? My suggestion would be to mark an item down (put it on sale) if it's been up there for too long. Like every 10 days it gets reduced 15%. Eventually it might be worth buying and we wouldn't have five pages of goods that just stay there forever.

Yeah, those are super-annoying, I've been promised special moderator powers to send them back to their owners, but nothing came out of that yet :( Your idea is pretty cool, BTW, I've added it to the list.

Update.

• [SG2] Try to improve item refresh situation. (@shivasimha)
  • [SG2] Improve marketplace/storage refresh situation. (@shivasimha)
  • [SG2] Add buzz (coffee effect) indicator.
  • [BUG] AJAX'ified cargo operations don't work with new SG2 loop. (@jbiting)
  • [BUG] BIO items do not show up at planet factories for manual crafting. (@?)

shivasimha

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 03:48:10 PM

After crafting 20 components and 20 jumps in red zone... NOT A SINGLE BUG IN SG2!   Shocked
Freeking good job guys! Update totaly  nailed it!!  Kiss
Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 07:48:35 PM

All I gotta say is if satoshi galaxy was just a game for traders and business men it'd be pretty lame.  The best thrills I've ever had in this game were PVP battles

https://www.youtube.com/embed/s1TcnQxV4BE

One day, all you space dweebs better be prepared!   Tongue Tongue Tongue

I hear you man. Thats why we should make a PvP event from time to time if thats not a problem for Toecutter to make. We could see how new changes in battle dynamics come into play.

There are not enough powerful players to make some interesting wars. My alliance with zaiusz squad has no oposition to skirmish against. Not that its a problem for now but it would be great to make some PvP action in the future.

Toecutter I have some idea that is half a joke and half not. There was a player called Darkky that wanted to be the galaxy menace. Maybe you could make some kind of Darkky ghost that randomly troll the whole galaxy or such.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: