Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:37:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining coins save or sell it?  (Read 106756 times)
Dinki

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Incent

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:58:47 AM

If you save all your bitcoins, how will you get the money to stay solvent?

We all know that the profitability of bitcoin mining has reduced, so what do you do to maintain operating costs if you don't sell some of the coins you mine?

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:14:02 AM

Many miners really shift to mine ethereum because it is more profitable coins and ideal one since bitcoin gotten more difficulty and unprofitable now but for thinking that it will surpass bitcoin for near future well never gonna be happen, ethereum got many things to prove to people since its very clear that all people today uses bitcoin for daily transaction basis and they are trading their eth to change it to btc so thats why i dont really believe that ethereum can really takeover its place.

Any good basis or proof that most of the miners shift to eth?

And no basis to believe that eth can surpass what btc can do. Look at the current status of eth today. The recent pump of it is just a clear profit taking.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:30:55 AM

It is not a good idea anymore to be mining coins right now because the halving is going to happen soon and it becomes harder to earn coins.
Buying and selling when you can make a profit is the better strategy at the moment.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:47:13 AM

It is not a good idea anymore to be mining coins right now because the halving is going to happen soon and it becomes harder to earn coins.
Buying and selling when you can make a profit is the better strategy at the moment.

Yeah buying now and saving it for future is the best thing to do at a moment, and sell when price goes higher in future to secure some descent profits.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:00:45 AM

Look its insane if you are talking about the halving that has happened already, or you talking about the next one into 5 years that will come?Altcoins mined or earned should be hold as long as possible as the coin is being traded daily over 5btc, lower then this may be risky.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3022

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 12:06:26 PM

In my opinion its depends of the price of the coin altcoin or bitcoin.. if the price of bitcoin is low you should save it and wait for the price increase to make more profit.. for altcoin i think the same you should sell it when the price is high but you didnt know when the price of altcoin will be high..
So better to hold it if you know that altcoin will stay alive for a  long time but if that coins is no potencial that it will stay at the market you should sell it..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:16:19 PM

In my opinion its depends of the price of the coin altcoin or bitcoin.. if the price of bitcoin is low you should save it and wait for the price increase to make more profit.. for altcoin i think the same you should sell it when the price is high but you didnt know when the price of altcoin will be high..
So better to hold it if you know that altcoin will stay alive for a  long time but if that coins is no potencial that it will stay at the market you should sell it..
If price is low then I think we can buy some more and save it for future, price is $660 at a moment so its better to wait for a while for price drop to buy some more of them.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:42:44 PM

If price is low then I think we can buy some more and save it for future, price is $660 at a moment so its better to wait for a while for price drop to buy some more of them.
I suggest you observed the price for at least a month after the halving, price may go abrupt increase or decrease but one thing is certain, the price will rise big within this year, so it is up to you because you are the one who is taking the risk.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:44:52 PM

I suggest you observed the price for at least a month after the halving, price may go abrupt increase or decrease but one thing is certain, the price will rise big within this year, so it is up to you because you are the one who is taking the risk.

Everyone is hoping to see higher price in this year, and if it happens then buying at this stage would be really profitable, no doubt there is risk in buying at a moment as no one is sure what will happen in coming months.
sanas

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:59:33 PM

It is better to buy some bitcoin instead of mining for most people especially those with high electricity price.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:10:25 PM

It is better to buy some bitcoin instead of mining for most people especially those with high electricity price.

Yes, mining is not profitable at this stage, in fact its an expensive affair, best way to make profits is to buy them and save it for future and sell when price reaches to the roof.
Alubert

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:33:45 PM

Yes, mining is not profitable at this stage, in fact its an expensive affair, best way to make profits is to buy them and save it for future and sell when price reaches to the roof.

Only some altcoins are profitable to mine. You can mine the Ethereum, Siacoin or the Decred and sell for bitcoin.
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:36:53 PM

Save it and wait for higher prices

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
miakama

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:50:36 PM

Only some altcoins are profitable to mine. You can mine the Ethereum, Siacoin or the Decred and sell for bitcoin.

The Ethereum price just rose, it is more profitable to mine now. In the last few days, it was not the most profitable.
coin_gambler

Activity: 462

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:48:53 PM

i think you might be right about this, i would definitely save all the bitcoins in order to mak some more profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:25:56 PM

i think you might be right about this, i would definitely save all the bitcoins in order to mak some more profit

yeah, the right decision is to save our coins for more time in our wallet to get some more profit, the price of bitcoin will now in the coming months increase and so we all will get higher profit from them.

Hire me for your campaign management
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:22:51 AM

Its better to mine bitcoin that to other altcoins out there since i has a high value but mining on these days are not profitable mostly to those countries have  expensive energy price. In that case mining would not be a good idea , your profit  of it would only go to paying the high electric bill. Then you will mine for nothing.

Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:40:05 AM

Its better to mine bitcoin that to other altcoins out there since i has a high value but mining on these days are not profitable mostly to those countries have  expensive energy price. In that case mining would not be a good idea , your profit  of it would only go to paying the high electric bill. Then you will mine for nothing.
If you cannot mine by yourself there is always other alternative where you can still work in the mining industry like investing in cloud mining. You just have to select the trusted cloud mining because some of them are scams.

Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:26:33 AM

The Washington State power suppliers are going to increase the electricity price, that will drive the mining away.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
rababo

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:20:58 PM

IMO It's better to save bitcoin as the price might go rise up in future because bitcoin has great future ahead. But if you need money, you could some of your bitcoin for your needs, and save the rest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: