Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:47:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining coins save or sell it?  (Read 106756 times)
sanas

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:04:48 AM

Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?
i think that saving coins untill 12 months is good because there will be a big chance that the price of bitcoin gets higher in the end of the year. maybe the price of it can grow 2x of what price now so, it is better to save your bitcoin and earn more for you because now a days, the price is not that big. be practical because you do hard work to earn it and you deserve to have a big price for it soon.

That is a good idea. It is better to save the bitcoin for the long term as the price will rise to $900 soon.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PayGem

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:25:22 AM

I think it is not the time to sell your coins, as the price now is at low and at that time everyone will have to buy bitcoins and when the price once again reach to higher level then sell them or use them.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:45:01 AM

Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?
i think that saving coins untill 12 months is good because there will be a big chance that the price of bitcoin gets higher in the end of the year. maybe the price of it can grow 2x of what price now so, it is better to save your bitcoin and earn more for you because now a days, the price is not that big. be practical because you do hard work to earn it and you deserve to have a big price for it soon.

That is a good idea. It is better to save the bitcoin for the long term as the price will rise to $900 soon.
Projection without real basis is unrealistic and it will only lead you to a wrong decision in investing your bitcoins. Your statement is very general and all predict that the price will rise to that level but what is important now is we should consider what to do with the price that is falling, whether to buy more or sell our coins.

For investors who have faith with bitcoin will always hold no matter what crisis will happen but for smart investors who would like to take advantage of the price will back will eventually but bitcoins for short time investment.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:57:53 AM

for me, sometimes, this is good, and some times, it's bad. why good? because you have a higher chance that your saved coins might have big price soon. And why bad? because if you don't have a lot of money, what are you going to spend? it is probably more advised to those who have a lot of money. For them because it's is okay to stock their coins because they have a lot of money.
Alubert

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:47:02 AM

for me, sometimes, this is good, and some times, it's bad. why good? because you have a higher chance that your saved coins might have big price soon. And why bad? because if you don't have a lot of money, what are you going to spend? it is probably more advised to those who have a lot of money. For them because it's is okay to stock their coins because they have a lot of money.

I mine both the ETH and ETC, whichever is more profitable. I sell the ETC as soon as I got it to reduce the risk.
sanas

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:56:48 AM

I mine both the ETH and ETC, whichever is more profitable. I sell the ETC as soon as I got it to reduce the risk.

The price trend of the ETC is going down now after the pump. So it might be better to mine just the ETH.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
miakama

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:55:33 AM

The price trend of the ETC is going down now after the pump. So it might be better to mine just the ETH.

The risk of mining the ETC is the volatility of the price. So you have to time your selling very well to profit.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 11:00:24 AM

The risk of mining the ETC is the volatility of the price. So you have to time your selling very well to profit.

the diff will adjust so i see no problem, mining is more rewarding than simply buying and hoping for a good trade

there is alkmost zero risk with mining, buying coins instead is only for those that can really afford it
Alubert

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:03:55 AM

the diff will adjust so i see no problem, mining is more rewarding than simply buying and hoping for a good trade

there is alkmost zero risk with mining, buying coins instead is only for those that can really afford it

That is true. I have some miners working hard for me. The electricity cost is half the revenue at the moment.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 08:43:20 AM

If you are the person with high patience, try to save it and make it as a long term. But if you want cash already, sell it. Keeping it as a long term will make your bitcoin grow larger. Because bitcoin is now rising and everytime there is a halving event, bitcoin price rise upto 20%. So for me, I would rather go with long term rather than selling it already.

groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:51:33 AM

If you do not to rely on the mined coins to make a living, it is better to just hold the coins for the long term.

Yes, I agree with you that if it is not the only income that you have it is much better to just save it and wait for the right time to sell it when its price is high. 
Or you could sell some of it if you have many and try to grow it by investing it to some good investment sites.  It would be nice if while earning it you could still earn some from it by trying those bitcoins to work for you.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:02:31 AM

If you do not to rely on the mined coins to make a living, it is better to just hold the coins for the long term.

Yes, I agree with you that if it is not the only income that you have it is much better to just save it and wait for the right time to sell it when its price is high. 
Or you could sell some of it if you have many and try to grow it by investing it to some good investment sites.  It would be nice if while earning it you could still earn some from it by trying those bitcoins to work for you.
Saving them for future is a good thing, but you also need to take benefits from price fluctuations, sell when its allowing to make some profits and buy again when price drops.

goldcoinminer

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:08:09 AM

Saving them for future is a good thing, but you also need to take benefits from price fluctuations, sell when its allowing to make some profits and buy again when price drops.
Well, that is the basic principle in trading to make money, we need to follow that no matter what and also in trading we need to control our emotions as it is also risky like gambling. If we have that attitude, surely we can succeed in trading and we will not easily panic and patience is virtue.
CrimBit

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:16:45 AM

If you are the person with high patience, try to save it and make it as a long term. But if you want cash already, sell it. Keeping it as a long term will make your bitcoin grow larger. Because bitcoin is now rising and everytime there is a halving event, bitcoin price rise upto 20%. So for me, I would rather go with long term rather than selling it already.

save is not easy, im miner, i need fast money for buy new hardware again, then i choose to sell my altcoin in any rate, after my earning enough to buying new vga i withdraw my bitcoin.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:19:57 AM

Well, that is the basic principle in trading to make money, we need to follow that no matter what and also in trading we need to control our emotions as it is also risky like gambling. If we have that attitude, surely we can succeed in trading and we will not easily panic and patience is virtue.

Yeah patience is the key in trading, even if price falls you should not get panic and should hold your coins until you are not making some good profits from it.
Jiamaf

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 07:12:50 AM

Yeah patience is the key in trading, even if price falls you should not get panic and should hold your coins until you are not making some good profits from it.

I trade the bitcoin with some good altcoins. So even if the altcoin price drop, I will not panic, as they will rise in the future.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 07:22:33 AM

Yes just save it and wait for the right time to sell it.  As they say patience is virtue, time will be a friend when you are into investing.  Should by next year that bitcoin price will goes up, you will never regret that you save those coins you make from mining.  Because for some reason we still believe that it will performs well on market.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 07:26:14 AM

Yes just save it and wait for the right time to sell it.  As they say patience is virtue, time will be a friend when you are into investing.  Should by next year that bitcoin price will goes up, you will never regret that you save those coins you make from mining.  Because for some reason we still believe that it will performs well on market.

Price of bitcoin will be much higher in future and I think this is the best opportunity to buy, as everyone is expecting 4 digit price in this year itself.
goldcoinminer

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 09:10:41 AM

Price of bitcoin will be much higher in future and I think this is the best opportunity to buy, as everyone is expecting 4 digit price in this year itself.
Your statement is true, bitcoin price will definitely rise in the future and now is the right time to buy since the price just fall back a bit and it is very cheap in my eyes now so I have take the risk to buy more bitcoins since this is an opportunity for me.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 01:28:22 PM

Although the question was asked in last year, I think this question has perpetual succession. I am complete noob in mining but still I manage to acquire bitcoins from my domain reselling business and I recently ended up with conclusion that holding coins in offline wallet is the best and best method of investment. I would advise you to either hold your coins or invest it in safe investment options but don’t sell unless you in the need of fiat critically.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: