Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:06:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining coins save or sell it?  (Read 106756 times)
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:56:43 PM

It depends of what you are mine if you are nmining a coin that its very low and its new better to save it for a long time and sell it when the price of altcoin is high. .this is the best i think to do..

I mine the Ethereum Classic when it is more profitable. But I sell it as soon as I can. When I mine the ETH, I keep it a bit longer.

I did similar. The Etheruem Classic is too risky. The DAO hacker's ETC is an overhang. The Ethereum Foundation's ETC could also be dumped.
its not risky at all, at this drop im putting my money into etc as i know it will grow and make me good profit in the near future easily

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alubert

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:57:26 PM

It depends of what you are mine if you are nmining a coin that its very low and its new better to save it for a long time and sell it when the price of altcoin is high. .this is the best i think to do..

I mine the Ethereum Classic when it is more profitable. But I sell it as soon as I can. When I mine the ETH, I keep it a bit longer.

I did similar. The Etheruem Classic is too risky. The DAO hacker's ETC is an overhang. The Ethereum Foundation's ETC could also be dumped.
Then I will wait until it starts to dump, so I can buy more ETC then. I believe it will be a good investment if that will happen as I have notice in the past it is the trend of ETH and could also be the trend of ETC, buy when the price is low as it will easily rise.

Price of ETC is stable since last few days, and that is a positive indication that price will rise in coming days, so I think this is the best time to invest in ETC.
I would still not agree with you, my own prediction is that ETC and ETH will only increase next month as this month is the ghost month for the chinese and they are pulling their investments.

When the DAO hackers get access to the ETC, they might dump the coins. But it is also possible that they will keep the coins.

So it is better to wait after early September.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:02:10 PM

its not risky at all, at this drop im putting my money into etc as i know it will grow and make me good profit in the near future easily

I think you are very wrong, that all the trade certainly has some risks that could make you become one of the people who became victims of the risk. you still have to standby to ensure that your predictions were correct and did not cause any harm. I am sure it is indeed 2 crypto this incredible (eth and bitcoin) will be the cornerstone in the growth of other crypto. But it's not always going to like this
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:08:28 PM

And after a year did you have luck with keeping coins, different alt coins to be precise. How much success you had in mining and later in selling this coins?
   I read how people mine new coins with CUPs and I would like to try the same, can someone give me informations about which coins are good to mine, and how can I start process of mining. I understand its just program that I need to download and let it run.
ImHacked

Activity: 231

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:09:08 PM

I would do the same thing because mining is not a joke.  You exert effort and time so you better to keep it and save some of it so of its price goes up then you will have a nice profit just by keeping your bitcoins.  Or maybe if you think that what you have mined is enough and have some spare you might want to sell it and encash it so you could savor the fruit of your labor.  Just a treat to have some inspiration to have more.
Blackmet

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 03:09:59 PM

I don't know, cause i am not a miner, but at my opinion better to sell everything actually to have enough money everytime on different upgrades.

ttargett

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:40:59 PM

even though it is still kinda risky im investing some bitcoins into ethereum right now in order to make some decent profit over time
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:27:48 PM

I'm not interested with miner bitcoin due i don't know how to run mining hardware because I was still new to bitcoin so I chose to do the trade.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:20:20 AM

I'm not interested with miner bitcoin due i don't know how to run mining hardware because I was still new to bitcoin so I chose to do the trade.
Me too, I have no idea how to start the mining business although I have the advantage since I know how to hack our electricity at home. But what I know is it needs a lot of money to start your mining business as you need to buy mining rigs that costs a lot of money.

On the other hand, my advise to people who are into mining are don't be so aggressive in selling your coins as it is better to hold your coins in the future and wait for the big price increase.
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:34:46 AM

Mining is hard this days selling and trading.. is the best choice i guess of course if you have free electricity. Whit trading you can make huge profit if you have luck and you know what your doing.

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
airsounds

Activity: 237
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:30:21 PM

yeah it seems to be really risky, the price went down significantly not a long time ago, thankfully i sold all the etc i had

shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:10:25 AM

yeah it seems to be really risky, the price went down significantly not a long time ago, thankfully i sold all the etc i had
its really hard to predict but much better to keep it for a while and study the project because the instances of bouncing back is part of crypto world so we will expect down fall and bounce back if you know or predict the correct time frame your mined coin will be doubled in price that's the possibility so you also needed to consider studying the coin movement.

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:13:49 AM

Mining is hard this days selling and trading.. is the best choice i guess of course if you have free electricity. Whit trading you can make huge profit if you have luck and you know what your doing.
Mining is less about trading and more about selling and selling to people contacts that you have. A big thing that I've been thinking of recently for miners is setting up deals with other traders or people who are more actively involved with the bitcoin market and the day-to-day trading that comes out of it, specifically based around setting up trade deals where i sell you X bitcoin for $Y at a rate for X amount of time or whatever.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:37:48 AM

Do not ever mine some altcoin with huge amount, because everyone knows, no one can predict how long these altcoins will still exist on the market. just visit yobit exchanger, so many coin are dead before one year.

dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:46:36 AM

Do not ever mine some altcoin with huge amount, because everyone knows, no one can predict how long these altcoins will still exist on the market. just visit yobit exchanger, so many coin are dead before one year.
if mine altcoin then hold for a long time, this is just a luck and unpredictability. if the coin can rise very high you are lucky, if the coin die or become litter, you may be a bit of a loss. but even, if you are good enough to find the information, when there is a new coin born, it is good to be mined. gains could be even greater when the difficulty level is still very small.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:00:35 AM

if mine altcoin then hold for a long time, this is just a luck and unpredictability. if the coin can rise very high you are lucky, if the coin die or become litter, you may be a bit of a loss. but even, if you are good enough to find the information, when there is a new coin born, it is good to be mined. gains could be even greater when the difficulty level is still very small.

I do not see it is a good idea to hold altcoins in the long run, I have not see altcoin that succeed in the long run like what happen with bitcoin. Only bitcoin so far is good for long term investment while others are only for short term.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:51:53 AM

Why mine altcoins? Just buy them and take the ride of the whales profit taking.

After all, altcoins are just made to make short term profits. No altcoin investment are meant for long term.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:42:47 AM

After all, altcoins are just made to make short term profits. No altcoin investment are meant for long term.
Most of them do not last but ethereum poses some good future but not enough to convince me though. I will just trade that coins and take advantage of the cheap price now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:34:56 PM

Most of them do not last but ethereum poses some good future but not enough to convince me though. I will just trade that coins and take advantage of the cheap price now.

The price of etc has really gone down since yesterday so I think this is good time to invest in it as price may go higher in future allowing us to make good profits.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:28:51 PM

The price of etc has really gone down since yesterday so I think this is good time to invest in it as price may go higher in future allowing us to make good profits.
Try to buy or mine altcoin with good backup community and altcoin are really good if they have good promotion and development.they earn you alot of profit.it takes time ,mostly every major coins now a days taken a lot time to reach the price that they are now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: