Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:31:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining coins save or sell it?  (Read 106756 times)
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:11:06 PM

much better if you sell it because selling it was more profitable than saving it thats what my opinion is but it stilldepends on the user whether they like to save it or sell it.  remember than mining coins on site are not all legit . if you cant find some that was legitimate well its a good news for you because there's a lot of scam mining website that turned out to be a scam. and those who invest on their site lose their money.

Mas okay na po talaga ibenta agad if ever magkaroon ka thru mining. Mas iikot agad pera mo mas mapapalago mo kaysa maghintay ka ng di mo alam magkano possible na kitain. Atleast pag nabenta na malalaan na pera mo sa ibang bagay pwede trading or other business na naiisip mo. Tsaka ka na lang magsave pag sobra sobra na ipon mo para investment na din.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:36:53 PM

Well i think it is a great idea to mine different coins but the exchange rate on some of the coins is not worth wasting time , the best thing to do is to wait for their price to go up , as the bitcoin becomes harder to mine people will start mining other coins in order to exchange them to bitcoin which will make their price go up.
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 04:51:13 PM

mining coin if calculation profit sell it
but bitcoin price is low and calculation still lost save itu or use trading
calculation include electicity and tool hadware, and another operating cost
agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:02:44 AM

The calculation must be right, so he can really know how much is his profit. I think even he get big profit, its will be wise if he only sell his coin to fulfil daily need and save the other for investment.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:11:53 AM

The calculation must be right, so he can really know how much is his profit. I think even he get big profit, its will be wise if he only sell his coin to fulfil daily need and save the other for investment.
save something because there's a good possibilities that the actual price will rise up so high, it is correct to sell some to fill in the expenses but its wiser to think for possible good value coming from the mined coins crypto really a big venue for great opportunity.

passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 05:26:30 AM

Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?
It's always depends on the coin and when you will need your money, that's why you selling it. Just pick only few coin who have potential for long term.
brian_23452

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 10:44:57 AM

the aim of everything one does to make profit and as we all know mining coin is very good and is a good means of making good and if anyone make up his or her mid to save it is also good maybe at that period of mining perhaps the price of bitcoin might be low at that time but you can sell when the price go up.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 12:15:43 PM

If you're mining altcoins, which is obviously the case with OP, then you're better off just selling them directly to Bitcoin.

Altcoins are known to lose the majority of their value over a good number of months, so from that view, you'll be crazy to keep holding these coins.

That's however not the case with near dead coins. In that regard you are better off saving them up till you have a decent stash in case the price happens to explode.

It's more like a gamble, but it might work out as some coins that have been marked as dead, miraculously come to life and explode in value.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:49:55 PM

Sell all mined altcoins for bitcoin, this is the best strategy right now. I knew a guy that had a small humble mining farm and was making steady gains be mining ZCash nonstop and selling at market price for BTC. That is why the price of Zcash keeps going down combined with the constant inflation. It is overvalued so miners find a profit for BTC.
Jambolb2

Activity: 444

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 04:10:33 PM

the aim of everything one does to make profit and as we all know mining coin is very good and is a good means of making good and if anyone make up his or her mid to save it is also good maybe at that period of mining perhaps the price of bitcoin might be low at that time but you can sell when the price go up.

Though mining does not provide you a lot of profits if you are not having low electricity costs but still if you are earning something out of it then i feel anyone should save them for later... because we all know that the price grows higher in long run so we should be patient for that to happen...
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 10:51:26 PM

I won't go for mining as it won't be profitable enough for me to invest in it, so if I see price going lower in coming days then will prefer to buy some and save them for the future.
Mining is profitable once the site or the software you invest your money is legit.

Mining might be not profitable when you are unfortunate to choose which mining to invest.
In my point of view, we must be wise in investing in mining. So that we can make profit from it.
It all depends upon which coin you are planning to mine .We dont need to invest for machines every time you plan to mine for a coin Cheesy I would like to book my profits and save the rest for a better time to sell and that is how i do things.
Shady

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Life is a game, you either play it or get played.

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 01:58:24 AM

When mining all coins nowadays the only way to make off mining is to sell after waiting for it to go above electric and client fees.

To be exact many people are choosing to wait years for another boom to come. The detail crawls forward with expectancy to personal taste, although I would not mine to lose.

ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 02:12:47 AM

You have to make a plan before start mining like the cost of electricity/hardware and profit will you get periodically so you can know mining for you is profitable or not , why you use trading? .

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 03:04:46 AM

You have to make a plan before start mining like the cost of electricity/hardware and profit will you get periodically so you can know mining for you is profitable or not , why you use trading? .
Definitely you can call mining as a business therefore you must conduct a business plan, and with the current situation small miners are not so successful just like the old days so that is also be considered and you will figure out how to succeed.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 03:31:42 AM

Definitely you can call mining as a business therefore you must conduct a business plan, and with the current situation small miners are not so successful just like the old days so that is also be considered and you will figure out how to succeed.
Mining cannot be used and guarantee until the future day, and could not guarantee make success. And we need to consider is the result mining bitcoin is unstable, so that when the cost of maintenance goes up, of course we are not profit. When we feel have got lucky, better sell soon, so when the price falls we have not many remedies.
Gliassa

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 02:11:46 PM

Mining cannot be used and guarantee until the future day, and could not guarantee make success. And we need to consider is the result mining bitcoin is unstable, so that when the cost of maintenance goes up, of course we are not profit. When we feel have got lucky, better sell soon, so when the price falls we have not many remedies.

A lot of people are mining bitcoins these days and I think that its good that they are doing this because mining is something that can be done a lot and is also good, saving is now a good option because the worth is rising without any doubts.
trigger1975

Activity: 252
Merit: 113

NFTs on Sale: https://bit.ly/2POlV17

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:49:57 PM

Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?

Nobody can tell you about the future and if it's good to hold or sell your mined coins.  But, I started mining back in 2011 and over the years until 2013 when I stopped, I mined >50 BTC.  I sold the most of it when Bitcoin hit 15 US$ at MtGox as I thought it was astonishing good deal.

I sold a second small batch in 2013 when Bitcoin hit 1000 US$ at MtGox which was a good deal.  But except the small batch in 2013, I'd be glad if I could turn back the time and still do have my >50 BTC in my wallet.  So from my perspective:  sell as much as you need to cover the cost and save the rest.

// Alex
miakama

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 09:35:43 AM

Nobody can tell you about the future and if it's good to hold or sell your mined coins.  But, I started mining back in 2011 and over the years until 2013 when I stopped, I mined >50 BTC.  I sold the most of it when Bitcoin hit 15 US$ at MtGox as I thought it was astonishing good deal.

I sold a second small batch in 2013 when Bitcoin hit 1000 US$ at MtGox which was a good deal.  But except the small batch in 2013, I'd be glad if I could turn back the time and still do have my >50 BTC in my wallet.  So from my perspective:  sell as much as you need to cover the cost and save the rest.

// Alex

That is right. But if the bitcoin price will keep on rising like it did in the last 8 years, then it is better to save.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 09:54:19 AM

// Alex

i wish i can mining at least 0.5 btc for a week but its really hard because the diff is increase and without high-end hardware or big hashrate, i can not make that amount. but for mining coins, i will save it first and if i see the price is getting high than before, maybe i will sell it for half and wait for a while for another high in price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 12:10:38 PM

I won't go for mining as it won't be profitable enough for me to invest in it, so if I see price going lower in coming days then will prefer to buy some and save them for the future.
Bitcoin mining is excellent for those people whom getting huge income that will seek for great potential of mining profit. Mining is profitable if you have many cpu that will work for you. Also, investing in mining is worth it as time goes by.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: