Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:08:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★  (Read 550083 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (30 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
gabenewell

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 08:21:40 PM

I have a Raspberry Pi 3 I'm looking to get set up with a GMC client. Are there instructions for this somewhere - ideally fairly comprehensive as I'm relatively new to Linux?

Hey and welcome to Gamecredits for RPi's you can simple use http://rokos.space images.

Best,
Gaben

No kidding, you just burn it and you're good to go? Nice.
And hi!

Yes just burn Wink

You're right.I am crazy. But you know what else? I don't give a fuck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neleonele

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 11:09:33 PM

Hi peeps,

Wanna share here one great article:

We really enjoy there:

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@bloggersclub/forbes-is-coinsbank-the-new-bank-on-the-blockchain

Special thanks for invite @ https://coinsbank.com  and their CEO Mr.Ronny Boesing,Gamecredits team had a really great time and lot of networking with experts

from our industry!

Best,

Nele

windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:36:33 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2016, 05:39:30 AM by windjc

Hi peeps,

We really enjoy there:

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@bloggersclub/forbes-is-coinsbank-the-new-bank-on-the-blockchain

Special thanks for invite @ https://coinsbank.com  and their CEO Mr.Ronny Boesing,Gamecredits team had a really great time and lot of networking with experts

from our industry!

Best,

Nele

Yes, a lot of really exciting things are going to be announced soon. The next 6-12 months are going to be a whirlwind of activity.

And if you're sitting there reading this and thinking to yourself "yep, I've heard this a hundred times before" I completely understand.

However, your waiting will pay off. Soon, the game "changes."  Just a little more prep work before things can start to be announced. But if your "in" already you're in a good spot. And if you're not "in" this would be a good time to start.

Thanks again for everyone's patience.
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:29:39 AM

Hi peeps,

We really enjoy there:

Special thanks for invite @ https://coinsbank.com  and their CEO Mr.Ronny Boesing,Gamecredits team had a really great time and lot of networking with experts

from our industry!

Best,

Nele

Yes, a lot of really exciting things are going to be announced soon. The next 6-12 months are going to be a whirlwind of activity.

And if you're sitting there reading this and thinking to yourself "yep, I've heard this a hundred times before" I completely understand.

However, you're waiting will pay off. Soon, the game "changes."  Just a little more prep work before things can start to be announced. But if your "in" already you're in a good spot. And if you're not "in" this would be a good time to start.

Gamecredits even got mentioned on Forbes: http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2016/10/10/is-coinsbank-the-new-bank-on-the-blockchain/#6a16a9ac6945

Good job, guys!

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 08:39:47 AM

Hi peeps,

We really enjoy there:

from our industry!

Best,

Nele

However, you're waiting will pay off. Soon, the game "changes."  Just a little more prep work before things can start to be announced. But if your "in" already you're in a good spot. And if you're not "in" this would be a good time to start.

Gamecredits even got mentioned on Forbes: http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2016/10/10/is-coinsbank-the-new-bank-on-the-blockchain/#6a16a9ac6945

Good job, guys!
Good news hope the price will pump soon
Tanglemymind

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 03:21:32 AM

How long do you need to have a basic platform that works? Enough is enough in cryptoland with all these endless promises and no product!
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:42:58 AM

How long do you need to have a basic platform that works? Enough is enough in cryptoland with all these endless promises and no product!

emdje

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 08:06:06 AM

With all the great news recently and the announcement for more news, this recent activity on the exchange smells like the calm before the storm.
dranster

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:15:39 AM

With all the great news recently and the announcement for more news, this recent activity on the exchange smells like the calm before the storm.

There was no news, just some fake buy walls pushing up prices

This looks like a planned exit by whales to cash out to some BTC before the big BTC PUMP

Im feeling bad for all those GAME bagholders.

Good luck falling for the manipulation scam
bitkng

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:26:53 AM

This looks like a planned exit by whales to cash out to some BTC before the big BTC PUMP

I too feel the same
denago

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:03:33 AM

So what you're saying is that whole crew worked for 2 years now just to scam that few bag holders by pumping this coin from 200 satoshi to right now 26k ? To what end ? Earn 1M or something, while in next years with platform and right advertising they could have that in a month or two ?

I don't buy it Wink
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:47:15 AM

I too feel the same

Just looking at the post history of you two, it is obvious you are trolls that announce dumps everywhere while heavily supporting Burst...

The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 10:52:17 AM

I too feel the same

You guys pick the weirdest times to complain

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 12:03:22 PM

You are right there was no news announced this week. So sell now please.

For the rest of you there's a newsletter coming out next Wednesday. And a press release.
langvad

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 12:05:18 PM

I too feel the same

Just looking at the post history of you two, it is obvious you are trolls that announce dumps everywhere while heavily supporting Burst...
just hit the ignore button or report those morons
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 12:47:15 PM

I too feel the same

there are 2 options:
1) - new news that credits wil be used by hmm company like Sony like their staction cash or in World of tanks
then there is sence to pump a bit coin
2) - pure pump for fun

As i see games industry you need OWN game to use those credits because what is profit for company is using game cretis while there is MUCH easier to use some their
currency in game. That is why Sony have staction cash, World of ttank have their gold, Guild Wars have their gems. I don't see for them point of using credits.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
GeminiTrades

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 02:19:58 PM

I too feel the same

there are 2 options:
1) - new news that credits wil be used by hmm company like Sony like their staction cash or in World of tanks
2) - pure pump for fun

As i see games industry you need OWN game to use those credits because what is profit for company is using game cretis while there is MUCH easier to use some their
currency in game. That is why Sony have staction cash, World of ttank have their gold, Guild Wars have their gems. I don't see for them point of using credits.

I never get involved or post and have thus far not even made an account on the forum. But enough is enough.

First of all your analysis of the usefulness of GAME is literally hogwash. You clearly don't understand in game monetization at all. Game credits would allow users to have one single currency for every single in game purchase they use. This makes the whole process of buying in game items incredibly simple. You purchase one bag of coins and BAM you can use those coins on every single game. But that isn't even the most remarkable part of the idea. Game developers who typically worry about charge backs and credit card fraud have nothing to worry about, they also don't have to be concerned with transaction fees like the rest of the Cryptocurrency world.

Everyone who doesn't see the value or use in Game Credits is not insightful, they're ignorant. People with fundamental understandings of how GAME works and how the game industry works can easily the benefits of a digital currency being implemented in video game development.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 02:24:28 PM

I agree with you. It is called "gamecoin" but ahhh.... Where the games ? Just like all the other "game" coins. Though there are 2 one is C2 that you can play games but the payout is so poor it is a waste of time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 05:28:25 PM

I agree with you. It is called "gamecoin" but ahhh.... Where the games ? Just like all the other "game" coins. Though there are 2 one is C2 that you can play games but the payout is so poor it is a waste of time.

I am bookmarking this post for history.
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 05:33:05 PM

I too feel the same

there are 2 options:
2) - pure pump for fun

You make a good point in a way. For gaming crypto currency to work you need successful gaming companies to claim it as their own in game currency. Now what if that happened? And what if after integrating that coin into the fabric of their own games they then marketed the idea to the entire industry using a platform that they built especially for the purpose of promoting and integrating that crypto currency within the gaming industry worldwide?

What might happen then?

Stick around.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: