Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:43:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin | Environmental Green Causes | Full 7% PoS | Foundation  (Read 284477 times)
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 09:55:49 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 12:58:56 AM by EverGreenCoin

Hi everyone,

I don't want to sound harsh or anything but I was wondering, has Evergreen ever shown any real life results yet?
If so, could someone sum up some things that the Evergreen project has achieved so far?

I'm interested in this coin, but I want to see some results first, so I'm posting this question quickly before I decide to make an account and buy my way into it.

Thanks!

Hi, maximdelaet.

If you define "real life results" as "profits", yes. Community members have seen profits over 1000%. Some have made dollars a day just from staking.

If you define "real life results" as "changing our world for the better", yes. We are breaking ground to build a water well in Bangladesh and we are delivering clean drinking water to the children poisoned by their drinking water in Flint, Michigan, USA.

If you define "real life results" as a little of both, yes. Community members have used profits for such things as to better their own life by paying for college with earnings from investing in EverGreenCoin.

In just a few months, our site has been an amazing tool to materialize "change the world" real world results, specifically the crowdfunding. Have a look, if you please: https://evergreencoin.org/germinated-crowdfunds/ Certainly, our ambitions are only growing also.

As with any investment, it is wise to be informed. We have tools listed to help, https://evergreencoin.org/markets/market-analysis/

I think my answers would satisfy anyone, I hope you agree. If so, welcome to EverGreenCoin! It would be great to have you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 02:13:57 AM

Friendly reminder, the weekly EverGreenCoin Community Meeting and Hangout is today at 17:00 GMT (1 pm EST).

All are welcome and a mic nor a webcam are required. You only need a modern web browser and you're welcome to attend and just observe if you wish.

A link to the Google Hangout will be posted here and tweeted about 1/2 an hour prior.

When you join, we will gladly help to make sure the Google Hangout software and your equipment are working as desired.

See you soon-ish! (~7 hours from now)

https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/djgfa3baavhl3n65vbeovkfe6me

Many thanks to today's attendees! We had some very good discussions! Some of the points I am most excited about are:

Flint water - we might be delivering the pallets of water as soon as this coming week.
Android App - crowdfunding the needed funds to purchase a companion application that will make maintaining (backup / restore) the wallet.dat much easier.
Web wallets - we will be working this task into the roadmap as soon as possible. We are all very excited about everything we will be able to do with our own web wallet system and its integration into our current ecosystem.
'EGC Racing 2.0' - we will be looking to sponsor a professional mountain bike racer, perhaps sponsoring our own Joe Howard (grumpy tiger) next year. This is a perfect audience and will be great exposure.

It was a great time hanging out with you gents on a Saturday afternoon. EverGreenCoin has amazing and like-minded community members. The accomplishments we are currently undertaking are absolutely awesome. Every EGC holder and contributor should take pride. As our financial lever grows stronger, so will our ambitions. I am thrilled to think of not only what we are currently doing, but what we will do next. I sincerely thank you all for all the support!

I am uploading the video to youtube now. I will post a link to it just as soon as it finishes (ETA: 2-3 hours). I hope the quality is found acceptable.

Thanks, everyone!

To the treetop!

EDIT: Still uploading... I guess 5-6 hours would have been a better estimation. Sorry, my Internet connectivity is very slow.

Here is the recording of today's hangout, finally uploaded: https://youtu.be/OM2M4g7n0Gg

The meeting did not really 'start' until ~40 minutes in, as we were waiting for people to join. Sorry, the audio is not perfectly balanced and for my various other recording mistakes.

Jiggy0001

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:40:40 PM

Hi everyone,

I don't want to sound harsh or anything but I was wondering, has Evergreen ever shown any real life results yet?
If so, could someone sum up some things that the Evergreen project has achieved so far?

I'm interested in this coin, but I want to see some results first, so I'm posting this question quickly before I decide to make an account and buy my way into it.

Thanks!

Hi, maximdelaet.

If you define "real life results" as "profits", yes. Community members have seen profits over 1000%. Some have made dollars a day just from staking.

If you define "real life results" as "changing our world for the better", yes. We are breaking ground to build a water well in Bangladesh and we are delivering clean drinking water to the children poisoned by their drinking water in Flint, Michigan, USA.

If you define "real life results" as a little of both, yes. Community members have used profits for such things as to better their own life by paying for college with earnings from investing in EverGreenCoin.

In just a few months, our site has been an amazing tool to materialize "change the world" real world results, specifically the crowdfunding. Have a look, if you please: https://evergreencoin.org/germinated-crowdfunds/ Certainly, our ambitions are only growing also.

As with any investment, it is wise to be informed. We have tools listed to help, https://evergreencoin.org/markets/market-analysis/

I think my answers would satisfy anyone, I hope you agree. If so, welcome to EverGreenCoin! It would be great to have you!

hey do you know thebigpygmy? He might be a guy to work with in public...
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 10:46:10 PM

No, I do not know thebigpygmy. A quick search yielded me a twitter user. Reading...

EDIT: oh, interesting. I see he is involved in the global water crisis. I will see if I can raise his attention. Thank you, Jiggy.

Jiggy0001

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:10:34 PM

No, I do not know thebigpygmy. A quick search yielded me a twitter user. Reading...

EDIT: oh, interesting. I see he is involved in the global water crisis. I will see if I can raise his attention. Thank you, Jiggy.

After I saw Dennis rodman being supported by potcoin, which is a big joke, I wondered if you can get a serious guy in this community.

Plus, he is a friend of joe rogan and comes on his podcast here and there. Joe rogan is known for being pro Bitcoin.
I think this could make a huge impact on your project!
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:13:57 PM

After I saw Dennis rodman being supported by potcoin, which is a big joke, I wondered if you can get a serious guy in this community.

Plus, he is a friend of joe rogan and comes on his podcast here and there. Joe rogan is known for being pro Bitcoin.
I think this could make a huge impact on your project!

Good ideas - would be great to get a bit more of an impact =)
EGCCannabis

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:02:10 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

Hi, maximdelaet.

Hey Jiggy0001.  I have actually contacted Water4.org to try to work with them in the past.  They responded and asked for some additional information.  I have sent return emails inquiring to see if they were still interested, but haven't received any correspondence from them.  It has been months.  As for Joe Rogan, I contacted his sponsorship organization for JRE the last time Andreas was on there.  I asked to sponsor the show among other things and received nothing from them.  I have actually reached out to several members of Rogan's "Deathsquad."  Duncan Trussel responded to me, but wasn't interested.  Doug Stanhope who lives close to me and whose house I've been to, also wasn't interested.  I'm afraid Rogan is a shill anyway.

EverGreenCoin®
Cryptocurrency meets environment
Jiggy0001

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:34:31 PM

Hey Jiggy0001.  I have actually contacted Water4.org to try to work with them in the past.  They responded and asked for some additional information.  I have sent return emails inquiring to see if they were still interested, but haven't received any correspondence from them.  It has been months.  As for Joe Rogan, I contacted his sponsorship organization for JRE the last time Andreas was on there.  I asked to sponsor the show among other things and received nothing from them.  I have actually reached out to several members of Rogan's "Deathsquad."  Duncan Trussel responded to me, but wasn't interested.  Doug Stanhope who lives close to me and whose house I've been to, also wasn't interested.  I'm afraid Rogan is a shill anyway.

Ok thats not that cool to hear... but the mma fighter who does support water projects might be more open minded.
EGCCannabis

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:53:24 PM

Ok thats not that cool to hear... but the mma fighter who does support water projects might be more open minded.
The Big Pigmy's water organization is called water4.org.  I mean it has been months since I have contacted them and even longer since I contacted Rogan.  Cryptocurrency is slowly starting to make a name for itself, so it might now hurt to try again.  Would you like to try Jiggy?  I can pm you the contact information for Water4's strategic communication director if you would like.  Perhaps if we get several people contacting them, that might help also.  Just let me know, thanks for your interest.

EverGreenCoin®
Jiggy0001

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:00:59 PM

The Big Pigmy's water organization is called water4.org.  I mean it has been months since I have contacted them and even longer since I contacted Rogan.  Cryptocurrency is slowly starting to make a name for itself, so it might now hurt to try again.  Would you like to try Jiggy?  I can pm you the contact information for Water4's strategic communication director if you would like.  Perhaps if we get several people contacting them, that might help also.  Just let me know, thanks for your interest.

yeah, shoot me a dm Smiley
EGCCannabis

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:41:56 PM

Just a reminder that bounties are still available to those that would like to help make Earth Day Everyday.

Please visit the website if you would to participate and claim your bounty.  https://evergreencoin.org/evergreencoin-earthday/

Bounties

Picture or Video of tree planting with EGC sign (100EGC)

Picture of Planting with EGC Shirt (200EGC)

Best EverGreenCoin sign (400EGC)

Video or Livestream with EGC shirt (400EGC)

Tree Planting Crowdfund contribution of $50 (Free EGCC Shirt)

Picture/Livestream with EGC shirt & $100 Tree Planting Crowdfund contribution (Special Edition EGC Earth Day shirt/Only 10 available)

EverGreenCoin®
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:37:47 AM

Just a reminder that bounties are still available to those that would like to help make Earth Day Everyday.

Please visit the website if you would to participate and claim your bounty.  https://evergreencoin.org/evergreencoin-earthday/

Bounties

Picture/Livestream with EGC shirt & $100 Tree Planting Crowdfund contribution (Special Edition EGC Earth Day shirt/Only 10 available)

So if I plant a tree in my garden, and put EGC logo next to it in a video, I will receive 100 EGC?
Any limits to the offer? Cheesy

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 10:25:40 AM

So if I plant a tree in my garden, and put EGC logo next to it in a video, I will receive 100 EGC?
Correct.

Any limits to the offer? Cheesy
Within reason. For example, you would not be paid 47 times for submitting 47 videos of the same tree or something.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 10:29:05 AM

Bounties

Also, don't forget the EverGreenCoin BitcoinTalk Signature Campaign, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945329.0 if you are looking to build your EverGreenCoin wealth.

maximdelaet

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:34:44 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

Hi, maximdelaet.

Hey thank you for your response  Smiley
I was implying for those results that are changing our world for the better  Wink
It's really nice to hear tha money and attention is allready used to fund projects that better our world.
I really hope that we can hit the mainstream media with such projects in the future to help us raise attention to other folks! Cheesy
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 01:42:40 AM

I forgot to mention earlier today,

Northern hemisphere: Happy first day of summer!  Cool

Southern hemisphere: It will get better.  Wink

starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:01:32 PM

I forgot to mention earlier today,

Northern hemisphere: Happy first day of summer!  Cool

Southern hemisphere: It will get better.  Wink
LOL Happy first day of summer - looks like the sun is shining on EGC today =)
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 03:04:14 PM

Drinks for everyone  Cool

Happy summer Grin

magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:15:33 PM

the price moving up.. ppl slowly realise the potential..

EGCCannabis

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:07:44 PM

We are raffling away an EverGreenCoin Cannabis T-shirt! The drawing will be July 1st, 2017 at the community meeting and hangout. The winner will be able to pick the size.

Entries purchased with EGC will count as two entries each! Enter as many times as you wish and GOOD LUCK!

To enter the raffle, see https://evergreencoin.org/product/egcc-t-shirt-raffle/

To purchase a T-shirt, see https://evergreencoin.org/product/evergreencoin-cannabis-t-shirt/

To purchase with EverGreenCoin and save, seehttps://evergreencoin.org/product/evergreencoin-cannabis-t-shirt-egc-only/

EverGreenCoin®
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: