Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:33:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 410 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support)  (Read 495944 times)
sci

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 05:32:59 AM

OK. Hi. I'm in the US I'm trying to buy with BitInstant. I tried using Walmart but didn't get anything to print out and take in. Any help?

Hey, did you generate the slip on the last step?

How? I had all five columns filled out from Address to DOB. Then what? I pushed 'prove you are human', I pushed 'send funds'. Nothing seem to happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2012, 02:08:48 PM

OK. Hi. I'm in the US I'm trying to buy with BitInstant. I tried using Walmart but didn't get anything to print out and take in. Any help?

How? I had all five columns filled out from Address to DOB. Then what? I pushed 'prove you are human', I pushed 'send funds'. Nothing seem to happen.

Ah, so you did not making it to the last step. What amount did you enter in? Are you sure all your info is correct? Try a new email/bitcoin address

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
sci

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 03:02:37 PM

Ah, so you did not making it to the last step. What amount did you enter in? Are you sure all your info is correct? Try a new email/bitcoin address

Can you give me an idea as too what will happen? Which button is the last step? The send button? Are you a human button? Am I suppose to get a file to print out?

Thanks.
bebitoo

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 04:17:14 PM

No, it doesn't work. I enter all the information, play the "check human" game and click "send funds", the page just get reloaded with an empty form. No error, nothing. (Using latest Firefox on Win7, if relevant.) However, after submission in URL (adress bar) I can see all the data in parameters (source, destination, confirmation mail, amount,....), but the form on screen is just default empty.

What amount?

Around 10-15 USD. Is there a lower limit?
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2012, 04:33:53 PM

Can you give me an idea as too what will happen? Which button is the last step? The send button? Are you a human button? Am I suppose to get a file to print out?

Thanks.

Hey,

Step 1

You select your country and deposit location, then fill in your info and follow the instructions.

If you want your funds to be credited at your exchange account (Mt.Gox, Crypto X Change, etc) then select that exchange as the "Pay to" destination. Otherwise, select "Bitcoin to email" and Bitcoins will be bought at the market rate automatically and sent directly to your email address after your deposit.

Step 2

You will be given a "deposit slip" with info on it. Print this out, and take it to the location.

Take your deposit slip and go to the cash deposit location you selected. Follow the deposit instructions on the slip; they will tell you what to do (and who to speak with) at the deposit location (Walmart, bank branch, 7-Eleven, etc)

Step 3

After you've deposited your cash, you are done.

Within 30-60 minutes, you will be notified via email that your transfer was successful, and the funds will appear in your exchange account (or bitcoins will arrive in your email if you selected "Bitcoin to Email" in the first step).

Go try it! You can have Bitcoin 30 minutes from now.

No, it doesn't work. I enter all the information, play the "check human" game and click "send funds", the page just get reloaded with an empty form. No error, nothing. (Using latest Firefox on Win7, if relevant.) However, after submission in URL (adress bar) I can see all the data in parameters (source, destination, confirmation mail, amount,....), but the form on screen is just default empty.

What amount?

Around 10-15 USD. Is there a lower limit?

$20 is the minimum.

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

sluglife

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 07:55:23 PM

Help! My transaction is stuck can someone please help??

OrderID: d4edeb01-34c4-43ea-8790-06afdc6e86be
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2012, 08:10:09 PM

Help! My transaction is stuck can someone please help??

OrderID: d4edeb01-34c4-43ea-8790-06afdc6e86be

Responded. You chose MtGox instead of Bitcoin Address.

Razorasadsid

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 02:37:34 AM

I have a Sapphire HD Radeon 7850 (Oced to 1050 on core, 1300 on mem) and when I start up bitcoin it shows 360mh/s, but gets stuck at 300 mh/s. Am I doing something wrong here? I have made like, 0.24 bitcoin using slushs pool in the last two weeks. Any help would be appreciated.
PLN-to-BTC

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 01:30:49 AM

I was helping a US resident buy BTC, and recommended BitInstant cash deposit. He printed the payment slip and took it to several locations displayed on the map to pay with cash but it was not accepted at any of them, so I had to find him an alternative exchange (BitMe). I'd appreciate if you'd look into it.
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2012, 05:19:33 AM

I was helping a US resident buy BTC, and recommended BitInstant cash deposit. He printed the payment slip and took it to several locations displayed on the map to pay with cash but it was not accepted at any of them, so I had to find him an alternative exchange (BitMe). I'd appreciate if you'd look into it.

Sure, please forward me al you got!

btc-lottery

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 11:05:47 PM

I have a Sapphire HD Radeon 7850 (Oced to 1050 on core, 1300 on mem) and when I start up bitcoin it shows 360mh/s, but gets stuck at 300 mh/s. Am I doing something wrong here? I have made like, 0.24 bitcoin using slushs pool in the last two weeks. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm not sure this is the right thread, but are you running anything else simultaneously?
Yuhfhrh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 10:24:30 PM

Could someone reverse this order for me? o42df77c9-c59b-4b20-8ab0-83ac65f3e1b0, "{"error": {"amount": ["You have only $11.88 available. Check your account balance for details."]}}"

I'd like a mtgox coupon back if possible. Is there anyway to determine when bitstamp is out of reserves like you can for btc-e?
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2012, 10:28:47 PM

Could someone reverse this order for me? o42df77c9-c59b-4b20-8ab0-83ac65f3e1b0, "{"error": {"amount": ["You have only $11.88 available. Check your account balance for details."]}}"

I'd like a mtgox coupon back if possible. Is there anyway to determine when bitstamp is out of reserves like you can for btc-e?

Hey, Ill respond via PM. No need to post here if you already sent me a PM  Grin

Yuhfhrh

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 10:33:34 PM

Hey, Ill respond via PM. No need to post here if you already sent me a PM  Grin

I did both to double up my chances of a quick response!  Cheesy

Also, still this:
Is there anyway to determine when bitstamp is out of reserves like you can for btc-e?
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2012, 10:41:35 PM

Is there anyway to determine when bitstamp is out of reserves like you can for btc-e?

Ah yes, we're working on a API update now so we can do that. For now, feel free to PM me before you do a transfer.

Yuhfhrh

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 10:43:41 PM

Ah yes, we're working on a API update now so we can do that. For now, feel free to PM me before you do a transfer.

Cool, thanks.
nootropicsforbitcoins

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2012, 10:22:20 PM

You guys are a boon for the bitcoin community. Thanks for providing us for such excellent service.
justtired

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 07:29:27 PM

I'm having a big problem with Bitinstant. At the begining ofNovemeber I made a Cash deposit via Walmart, Zipzap, Moneygram to my Mt Gox account in order to exchange the money for some bit coins. Somehow the koney went to the wrong account. I noticed this and notifyed Mt Gox and Bitinstant. The funds were frozen and Bitinstant promised to reroute the funds to the right account. It never happened. First there were computer problems. Then someone was sick. Then It was up to Mt Gox. Then computer problems. It's been a month and a half, I can barely get Bitinstant to reply to my emails, and when they do they promise they will have the funds rerouted within a day. It's been a month and a half!!.I would think that this is issue would be resolved by now.
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2012, 07:48:20 PM

I'm having a big problem with Bitinstant. At the begining ofNovemeber I made a Cash deposit via Walmart, Zipzap, Moneygram to my Mt Gox account in order to exchange the money for some bit coins. Somehow the koney went to the wrong account. I noticed this and notifyed Mt Gox and Bitinstant. The funds were frozen and Bitinstant promised to reroute the funds to the right account. It never happened. First there were computer problems. Then someone was sick. Then It was up to Mt Gox. Then computer problems. It's been a month and a half, I can barely get Bitinstant to reply to my emails, and when they do they promise they will have the funds rerouted within a day. It's been a month and a half!!.I would think that this is issue would be resolved by now.

Hi,

Im sorry about this issue, but like I've explained many times over we do not have access to the funds.

We are a payment processor for MtGox. They are legally responsible for giving you the funds. MtGox is currently in possession of the funds, not BitInstant. 

I am doing everything I can to expedite the process, and we respond to all your emails, but there is just so much I can do.

I will continue to push forward on them every day as promised.

-Charlie

justtired

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 08:04:00 PM

Mt Gox has said, repeatedly, that bitinstant has to reroute the funds. You have acknowledged this. I have the emails to prove it. Mt Gox has said over and over it is up to you. I can't believe we are back to blaming Mt Gox. COmputer problems, someone sick, etc etc etc. Over and Over. A month and a half of this! MT Gox can do nothing. It is up to you to reroute my funds! Rachel from support said, several days ago, that you were going to give me a coupon code to redeem on Mt Gox in lieu of my funds. Now were back to blaming Mt Gox again. Sigh. Cmon, It's to late to spend my money for Christmas, but maybe I can get it sometime in the near future. I don;t want to be rude, but being nice has gotten me a month of excuses. Back to blaming MT Gox? Really. I can show at least 5 emails from Mt gox that ways they can do nothing more, "Please wait for Bitinstant to reroute your funds." I'm justtired of waiting!~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 410 »
  Print  

Jump to: