Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:23:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin affects life a lot  (Read 73690 times)
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 05:53:52 AM

i can say bitcoin really have a big part of changing my life, bitcoin helped me on my personal expenses and now i am quite independent in life and managed to have a small business from my bitcoin income

yeah I did not work this time. I'm still taking study so to defray the cost of school I was very dependent on the income in bitcoin. very lucky for me not only the tuition fees alone can I pay for my purposes, but all can I cover with an income of bitcoin. bitcoin very helpful in my

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 06:25:09 AM

it shouldn't be like that. if you feel you are being forced by yourself to work and work, then take a little break. it's important to find the right balance for earning money/educating yourself and having a nice and fun life.
thats true, work shouldnt be a mandatory, though unfortunately it is for the most of the people as they work just for money
People need to work to get their things, as a house, a car a cellphone, nothing is free at this world. Even the bitcoin being mined or earned from signatures you need internet and energy. Bitcoin is realizing my dreams and allowing me to invest into my projects.

I agree we have an option to work or not to work but for family's sake, we make it a mandatory for ourselves in order to support our family.  It is like a sense of obligation or responsibility that we need to provide our family financial support.  If we don't  work, what support would we give to them?  Lots of us are not born  rich, that can have a capital fund as soon as they were  born.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
pearnapple

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:40:13 PM

it shouldn't be like that. if you feel you are being forced by yourself to work and work, then take a little break. it's important to find the right balance for earning money/educating yourself and having a nice and fun life.
though you dont have to be forced to be honest if your life is affected by it, mine is affected but only in a good way for sure

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:59:48 PM

yes there is no doubt about this that bitcoin can effect our life alot, i think it has both positive and negative effect on our life, because on one side it give us a good profit, and solve our financial problems, while on other side it take much of our time and isolated us from our friends and relatives.
I think the positive effects and the negative effects are always present in every job that you do. possible negative effects that you produce is rarely out of the house and hang out with your friends. because you will more often for in front of the laptop to get bitcoin. but the positive effects of course your life will be much better because you get a lot of advantages

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 05:48:38 PM

i can say bitcoin really have a big part of changing my life, bitcoin helped me on my personal expenses and now i am quite independent in life and managed to have a small business from my bitcoin income
brilliant decision to utilize income from bitcoin. bitcoin indeed very helpful for our daily income. I also felt the bitcoin advantage.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 05:57:08 PM

bitcoin has afftected my life a lot not only positively but also negetively.thats because there was a time when i use to walk run and even jump like a monkey with friends and all the outdoor stuffs but after getting involve in this bitcoin thing i am spending most of my time either coding or learning new programming languages or earnin btcs for somewhere . should i lower spending my time in internet or not and is there anyone who is facing this type of addiction here

Well, to be honest i also face those things sometimes when i spend less time with friends because i need to spend time with bitcoin in bitcoin community, but i don't take it negatively and my friends also know that i'm earning money that is why i spend most time in bitcoin community.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 06:00:28 PM

brilliant decision to utilize income from bitcoin. bitcoin indeed very helpful for our daily income. I also felt the bitcoin advantage.
Yes its very helpful i am not staying in bitcoin if its not very help to me.. honestly because of bitcoin i start my own business online not the same in gambling but blogging is enough about for bitcoin niche and other help that i learn from bitcoin i just posted it in blog..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Jambolb2

Activity: 444

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:28:08 AM

Well.. i could not manage to start a small business like you but i can obviously say that bitcoin really has a big part in changing my life and i'm also more independent now just like you... because i earn myself now and as a student i can do anything i want from my bitcoin earnings...
useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:02:38 PM

Yes its very helpful i am not staying in bitcoin if its not very help to me.. honestly because of bitcoin i start my own business online not the same in gambling but blogging is enough about for bitcoin niche and other help that i learn from bitcoin i just posted it in blog..
of course bitcoins are really helpful in your life if you manage to make money with it over time, i think it will also become huge so it is a good investment

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
pmstalk

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

DREAMS ONLINE

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:37:04 PM

You can't blame Bitcoin for your own bad habit, the one that you should blame is yourself
Bitcoins make really hopeful future through investment , forum & much more activities regarding earning sources of bitcoins with strong desire of having ampule of money in our life.
tarzantall

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:07:17 PM

yes bitcoin has a great effect on my life, it give me financial support,
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:11:01 PM

yes bitcoin has a great effect on my life, it give me financial support,

That is certainly true friends, indeed extremely helping bitcoin our lives in getting finance. If indeed we want to earn a lot of money then we also have to work hard, because without the hard work then our dreams just a sweetener. stay focused and excited, because that is the key to success is our life, it give me financial support,
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:26:28 PM

True it's kind of like an addiction. Because it's fun to follow, invest in and it has a big community around it. all in all i love it!
Anemed

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:11:36 PM

of course bitcoins are really helpful in your life if you manage to make money with it over time, i think it will also become huge so it is a good investment
It is good to hear, all say bitcoin has supported and made their life easier then before. I have just started to earn bitcoins. I am spending almost 3 to 4 hours everyday after coming back from work. I too wish to earn more bitcoins as like other in this forum. Want to enjoy the benefits of bitcoins and share the same thing with my friends to make their life very supportive with bitcoins.
Lombard

Activity: 137

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:25:00 PM

yeah, it affects my life a lot to be honest, i think that i spend way too much time with it right now

John Constantine

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:28:32 PM

In this regard, Bitcoin is like any other currency, this means that it can surely affect your life a lot.
But if you learn how to manage time, money and risk, things become much easier.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:49:35 PM

In this regard, Bitcoin is like any other currency, this means that it can surely affect your life a lot.
But if you learn how to manage time, money and risk, things become much easier.

Absolutely right bitcoin is Cryptocurrency that we can use to buy or pay something. Actually don't need to much time when we looking for bitcoin. Only with our spare time work in signatures campaign it is great to manage time.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

skylighters

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 11:35:40 PM

yeah, you are right, my life is affected because of bitcoin
Hohenn

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 01:20:46 AM

It's something you have to deal with not only with bitcoin but with several things in your life, many things can end up swallowing a lot of your time. You need to learn how to deal with these things and establish some sort of balance.
pAIjOEkOE

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:55:32 AM

It certainly does but in a good way. At least I have not seen any negative effects on my life due to bitcoin. It brings me joy because I like to earn money. I don't know why it will effect my life negatively but yes, it will effect me if I loose my bitcoins due to hacking or fraud. Otherwise, it only brings joy to my life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: