Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:40:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin affects life a lot  (Read 73688 times)
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:11:02 PM

bitcoin has afftected my life a lot not only positively but also negetively.thats because there was a time when i use to walk run and even jump like a monkey with friends and all the outdoor stuffs but after getting involve in this bitcoin thing i am spending most of my time either coding or learning new programming languages or earnin btcs for somewhere . should i lower spending my time in internet or not and is there anyone who is facing this type of addiction here

You are right bro.
Not only bitcoin, its the Internet who fucks us a lot.
Recently I got massive back bone pain, because I sit nonstop 12-16 hrs in front of pc....

Last 2 months I am having this problem, still suffering.

We really need a solution about this.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:14:56 PM

Bitcoin affects my life more than it should do - but not an unhealthy amount, but at the same time its fun and profitable and I get to learn about trading at the same time =)
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:18:06 PM

Bitcoin affects my life more than it should do - but not an unhealthy amount, but at the same time its fun and profitable and I get to learn about trading at the same time =)

Yeah we are on learning stage at a moment and once we get expert into it then we can make really good money from it which will have positive impact on our lives.
dandroid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:08:20 AM

Bitcoin in fact can make our lifes better, there were many changes since I entered into the world of bitcoin. Right like what you said, I also became more focused on it, a lot of time in front of the computer.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:13:02 AM

Bitcoin is an source of additional income  and everyone loves it, so I don't think there would be any user who will take  bitcoin negatively, it affects a life a lot for sure, but only for is betterment.

You are right, it affect a life positively, no one can say and not I have heard that bitcoin have give them some harm , in any way, everyone is happy with that currency and are getting a better profit from that.

although bitcoin has a great effect on our life, but i think it has also a little negative impact on our life, and that is that as we give more time to bitcoin and studying the market, getting information about it and posting for signature campaign, so we cannot find time for our self which effect our health,
marleybobthedog

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:21:27 AM

Yes it's true either in positive or in negative bitcoin had affected many lifes. I have real examples, 1 of my friend invested $1000 in a mining and that ran away with all of his money another example is a a trader who manage his family with bitcoin.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:43:07 AM

It can effect your life allot when you are making some extra money with it, even the smallest things can sometimes make a big difference.
It has effected my life in a big way.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 10:21:07 AM

It can effect your life allot when you are making some extra money with it, even the smallest things can sometimes make a big difference.
yeah I benefit a lot from bitcoin I can buy a lot of things thanks to income from bitcoin
and bitcoin really help me to become richer

JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 10:24:02 AM

That's true, money brings happiness to life, and bitcoin is busy in doing same thing with us, as it has given opportunity to us to earn money and has given us a reason to smile.
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 10:28:48 AM

That's true, money brings happiness to life, and bitcoin is busy in doing same thing with us, as it has given opportunity to us to earn money and has given us a reason to smile.

That is not true lool money does not bring happiness to life, it complicates things more than they already were. What brings happiness to life is loving lifes amazing gifts, family, love and the planet with all it's life. Money keeps us tied down into slavery trying to earn more. OP always take you time to jump around with your friends and smell that sweet freshair, it is good to learn new skills  but try keep working and learning in moderation.

buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:28:21 PM

Yes it's true either in positive or in negative bitcoin had affected many lifes. I have real examples, 1 of my friend invested $1000 in a mining and that ran away with all of his money another example is a a trader who manage his family with bitcoin.
you are right, some people lose a lot of money and some people make a lot of profit and i think that because of it bitcoin can actually have a huge impact on lifes

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
kanazawa

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:23:18 PM

For those who lives in undeveloped countries, Bitcoin has a massive impact in daily life. Because of the inflation rate, the purchase power falls heavily and very quickly. So, to keep money in bank is not good idea because banking taxes are very high and even keeping the official fiat currency is very risky, the devaluation is intense. So many people are mining and losting in fiat but in the long term they won because of the value that BTC has now. It's a new way of administration of poverty. And this affects a lot the life of many people.

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:38:00 PM

Bitcoin is an source of additional income  and everyone loves it, so I don't think there would be any user who will take  bitcoin negatively, it affects a life a lot for sure, but only for is betterment.

You are right, it affect a life positively, no one can say and not I have heard that bitcoin have give them some harm , in any way, everyone is happy with that currency and are getting a better profit from that.

It has given disappointment for those who have lost in gambling and we cannot blame bitcoins for that as it was people's mistake that they got greedy and were looking for shortcut to earn bitcoins.
Yes, bitcoins help people to easy the transaction process on various websites. It does not mean that bitcoins are promoting gambling because it's people's choice to use bitcoins in gambling sites as it is super easy to use. In my opinion Bitcoins a great option but it really depends upon the people how they use it.
springgers

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:48:36 PM

huh, That's not so bad IMO, of course you should maintain a decent degree of real-life and social activities but getting to know and learn more about bitcoins can never be bad, it's probably just a hobby that can be quite profitable and give you a better view of the world imo.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:51:52 PM

It has given disappointment for those who have lost in gambling and we cannot blame bitcoins for that as it was people's mistake that they got greedy and were looking for shortcut to earn bitcoins.
Yes, bitcoins help people to easy the transaction process on various websites. It does not mean that bitcoins are promoting gambling because it's people's choice to use bitcoins in gambling sites as it is super easy to use. In my opinion Bitcoins a great option but it really depends upon the people how they use it.

Different people have different needs and desire and we  cannot stop anyone from using it in gambling, its their money and they have right to do whatever they want to do with their coins.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:30:26 PM

It has definitely affected my life because I have focused more on bitcoin than playing games. I decided to be more productive. I lessened my time playing games and turn them into something new (bitcoin) and had it profitable which is really, obviously better than wasting time also by spending money for wasting time.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:33:19 PM

the slightest thing can be an advantage if we use bitcoin appropriately. bitcoin can change the fate of a person if the bitcoin used wisely and carefully. profits also many times more than the advantage of the real business.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:42:01 PM

huh, That's not so bad IMO, of course you should maintain a decent degree of real-life and social activities but getting to know and learn more about bitcoins can never be bad, it's probably just a hobby that can be quite profitable and give you a better view of the world imo.

Exactly, it does not make any affect on the lives of people who always maintain their times of real life and online activities because by doing that you wont be doing anything bad but would be getting some profits and information from online activities.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:51:41 PM

Made a schedule at your home and try to not disobay it. No matter your gf is calling you or your dog is eating your bread do not disobay your rotune And specially trading is the most time consuming activity
Mokuton

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:31:54 PM

Multitask is the way to go. Hand in hand use blockfolio or something to keep track of your investments and set alerts. Then enjoy life! We only live once!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: