Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:37:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin affects life a lot  (Read 73690 times)
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 11:53:37 AM

It is your life, make it what you want it to be.

If you want to go outside more, go outside more.
If you want to commit yourself to Bitcoin, commit yourself to Bitcoin.

I'm sure you'll find a way of making a balance. Smiley
If you make some good money with Bitcoin then I am sure that it effects your life somehow because in this world it is all about money and who has more or enough.
I am sure that Bitcoin has made allot of peoples lives a bit easier.

You are right, bitcoin is money and  people does need it to survive for daily living which means  that bitcoin does really affects people lives especially on to those who are in need of  extra income and which bitcoin does support it which we should be thankful that  bitcoin was created would somehow relief on the  scarcity  of others in terms of financial.
Its a lot of help to me that bitcoin are live,. do you think you can earn and get a good amount if you dont have any bitcoin saving get from signature campaing bounties simple task here in our forum that we can exchange bitcoin if the price of bitcoin is high.. and exchange it back to bitcoin if the price is low.. and then if we need emergency money we can withdraw it instantly..
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 03:18:49 PM

bitcoin has afftected my life a lot not only positively but also negetively.thats because there was a time when i use to walk run and even jump like a monkey with friends and all the outdoor stuffs but after getting involve in this bitcoin thing i am spending most of my time either coding or learning new programming languages or earnin btcs for somewhere . should i lower spending my time in internet or not and is there anyone who is facing this type of addiction here
earlier i also spends my maximum time at social medea but when i comes to know about the bitcoin the i became curious about earning for pocket money . now at the current time my earning is like a professional life .  so bitcoin plays a most important role in my life .
Same here, but I'm not earning bitcoin for my packet money but for my retirement life. Yes, you must realize the real potential of bitcoin before earning it. Once you come to know about future of bitcoin you will not spend it for your packet needs.
If we spread more awareness about bitcoin, we can attract more people who are still wasting their time in social media.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1508

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 03:27:01 PM

Yes, bitcoin affects life a lot, but for me, bitcoin is all about positive impacts. With time, my savings have grown considerably and also I have bought few gadgets which I wanted for a long long time with my bitcoin savings.

By god's grace, my bitcoin was never stolen by an hacker till date so I am enjoying the fruits of bitcoin in a good way. Nothing negative still did not happen.

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 03:41:08 PM

bitcoin has afftected my life a lot not only positively but also negetively.thats because there was a time when i use to walk run and even jump like a monkey with friends and all the outdoor stuffs but after getting involve in this bitcoin thing i am spending most of my time either coding or learning new programming languages or earnin btcs for somewhere . should i lower spending my time in internet or not and is there anyone who is facing this type of addiction here
earlier i also spends my maximum time at social medea but when i comes to know about the bitcoin the i became curious about earning for pocket money . now at the current time my earning is like a professional life .  so bitcoin plays a most important role in my life .

It actually did minimize my time spent in social media also. Just browsing that facebook wont et me anywhere so I decided to just spend time just looking for more work online or monitor the trend in altcoins. Life is better now thanks to bitcoin and it also introduced me in making more money thru trading.
coindancer

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 04:19:54 PM

It actually did minimize my time spent in social media also. Just browsing that facebook wont et me anywhere so I decided to just spend time just looking for more work online or monitor the trend in altcoins. Life is better now thanks to bitcoin and it also introduced me in making more money thru trading.
if you are spending time online then why not on bitcoin related stuff? i guess it is better to spend time on bitcoin forums/news then social media.
learning something useful that can provide you some income in the future is even better, but i fell like there are many who try to keep up with every post and every site and don't develop in any way. this sounds unhealthy to me.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 04:35:57 PM

In this regard, Bitcoin  is like any other  currency, this means that it can surely  affect your life a lot. But  if you learn how to manage  time, money and risk, things  become much easier.
Not in that sense.Since it's not a official currency yet,bitcoin could be addictive in terms of earning them or simply liquidating.I honestly got addicted to earn bitcoins only after joining this forum and or sports betting you may add.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:05:58 PM

In this regard, Bitcoin  is like any other  currency, this means that it can surely  affect your life a lot. But  if you learn how to manage  time, money and risk, things  become much easier.
Not in that sense.Since it's not a official currency yet,bitcoin could be addictive in terms of earning them or simply liquidating.I honestly got addicted to earn bitcoins only after joining this forum and or sports betting you may add.
I will not lie here, actually since joining bitcoins I have increased my side income to a enormous amount but that been said it also effected my studies, actually not bitcoins effected the studies but since my pocket is always filled up I enjoy with friends a lot. Added to this I have also become a hardcore gambler but well, not regret it at all.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bitdumper

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:38:25 PM

yes its true i see some of very dumb situations in my life at this point i feel like i do not have any choose just to be stupid because of a single girl and i hardly can give time to bitcoin and studies but still its my life and i have to struggle

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:07:05 PM

bitcoin has all the potential to impact our life either in positive way or in negative way. But purely based on our approach. Faucets and gambling are few of negatively impacting things due to overstaying with that. If we are not enough aware about negative impacts, then we will get chances to be affected by them.
But, these are not just due to bitcoin. We must agree bitcoin is neutral and very much similar to any other fiats. Only our behaviours and habits impact our life not due to the advantages or potential or existence of bitcoin. If you are right enough, bitcoin will impact your life more positively.

haankoammu

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:33:22 PM

That's not just addiction to bitcoin but rather addiction to the virtual world that is the internet, You found something that you deem to be interesting and spending your time in is worth it. I don't necessarily think it is a bad thing "although you should still maintain your offline life well".
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:45:33 PM

true, the careful management will make bitcoin we got increasingly affect our lives, with the management we will benefit from the investment that we do. bitcoin make it's rich if managed properly.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:51:00 PM

I will not lie here, actually since joining bitcoins I have increased my side income to a enormous amount but that been said it also effected my studies, actually not bitcoins effected the studies but since my pocket is always filled up I enjoy with friends a lot. Added to this I have also become a hardcore gambler but well, not regret it at all.
If it's affecting your studies,it's bad.I don't understand how bitcoins suddenly make you'll rich ? The jobs you do for bitcoins did existed before bitcoins did.The payment was done mainly through paypal.If signature campaigns are making you'll rich,that's a different case altogether.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
MONKEYJUNK

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:56:49 PM

If it's affecting your studies,it's bad.I don't understand how bitcoins suddenly make you'll rich ? The jobs you do for bitcoins did existed before bitcoins did.The payment was done mainly through paypal.If signature campaigns are making you'll rich,that's a different case altogether.

Yeap, if you changed the studies for a hardcore gambling, things are going bad!
What are you playing? Dice? O.O Hope it can be poker or something with no lucky involved. And well, you can gamble with fiat too Grin
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:14:08 PM

i guess you don't need to reduce social media play because you can also split or seek information bitcoin from there but yes that's effect was very nice.

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:45:13 PM

i guess you don't need to reduce social media play because you can also split or seek information bitcoin from there but yes that's effect was very nice.
to get information about bitcoin you do not need to constantly monitor social media and online media, the newspaper had a lot to provide information about bitcoin. This offline media started to provide this information because bitcoin increasingly popular in many countries and its impact was greatly enjoyed by all users.
Nowl1935

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:14:12 PM

Treat BTC as an investment, not a lifestyle. What is intriguing  about coins is the technology behind it - the public ledger known as the blockchain. Apart from the technology, you have an ecosystem around it. It's fascinating. Look at the amount of support on this forum.

I agree with you. Just take bitcoin as investment not a lifestyle. So that your life will not be affected negatively.
In  positive side affects that bitcoin brings you, well thats good for you.. You don't need to give your full time to bitcoin, because if that happens, lot of things that you will miss to do in reality of your life. Just give 20% of your  time then the rest is for your happiness.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:21:20 PM

Treat BTC as an investment, not a lifestyle. What is intriguing  about coins is the technology behind it - the public ledger known as the blockchain. Apart from the technology, you have an ecosystem around it. It's fascinating. Look at the amount of support on this forum.

I agree with you. Just take bitcoin as investment not a lifestyle. So that your life will not be affected negatively.
In  positive side affects that bitcoin brings you, well thats good for you.. You don't need to give your full time to bitcoin, because if that happens, lot of things that you will miss to do in reality of your life. Just give 20% of your  time then the rest is for your happiness.

Yeah investing is a very good step for our lives. Because the investment allows us to obtain large profits in the future, we are investing in technologies that are very modern and have considerable potential in the future. So do your best and never minded the negative, as it can damage the clear minds we
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:28:26 PM

Yeah investing is a very good step for our lives. Because the investment allows us to obtain large profits in the future, we are investing in technologies that are very modern and have considerable potential in the future. So do your best and never minded the negative, as it can damage the clear minds we
Indeed , Since bitcoin it's just a money . It affects my life a lot because Bitcoin helps me much.
Use bitcoin as investment or currency not a lifestyle or you just following other peoples earn with bitcoin do and retired if you fell tired and bored.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 04:49:37 PM

Indeed , Since bitcoin it's just a money . It affects my life a lot because Bitcoin helps me much.
Use bitcoin as investment or currency not a lifestyle or you just following other peoples earn with bitcoin do and retired if you fell tired and bored.

If we are investing fiat in buying bitcoin then that is the best step to take as the price will be much hihger in next 5 to 10 years which can give us best returns on our investments.
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 04:54:05 PM

This is true but it sounds like it's an ideal to me cause there are so many time that I am having a hard time balancing my offline and online world like I also have a bunch of responsibilities here in my offline world, I want to dedicate some decent time for bitcoin but it's really hard these days.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: