Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:40:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin affects life a lot  (Read 73688 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 02:31:48 PM

one effect of bitcoin is that we can communicate with many people in the world. it makes us multiply the relation of doing business is being run. This effect is very beneficial for people who are self-employed because they can make purchases and sales by using bitcoin as a means of transaction.

Yeah. I actually had additional friends because of bitcoin. The people who I got transacted with, the people who became my clients and the people who got services from me. All of those are because of bitcoin. Thanks to bitcoin really.

Yes, thats one of the  benefits  of bitcoin which could able to increase your social life between other people and also  it give earning opportunities which we could  make some   money and we could spend it by exchanging it to fiat and lots of things to mention. Many people do thank bitcoin on its existence.

bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:14:20 PM

In this regard, Bitcoin  is like any other  currency, this means that it can surely  affect your life a lot. But  if you learn how to manage  time, money and risk, things  become much easier.

Indeed but bitcoin can also affect your life alot in the sense of getting alot of wealth at once because of an investment.
With bitcoin you never know whats going to happen one day you make 2x your money and the other day you lose it all it's alot of fun and a wild ride.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:25:43 PM

In this regard, Bitcoin  is like any other  currency, this means that it can surely  affect your life a lot. But  if you learn how to manage  time, money and risk, things  become much easier.

Indeed but bitcoin can also affect your life alot in the sense of getting alot of wealth at once because of an investment.
With bitcoin you never know whats going to happen one day you make 2x your money and the other day you lose it all it's alot of fun and a wild ride.

I don't think that the fluctuation of bitcoin price can 2x anyones investment in just one day if you are saying that, though that can be done in altcoin trading sometimes when new coins pump and someone gets double of their investment.
springgers

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:09:16 AM

I don't think that the fluctuation of bitcoin price can 2x anyones investment in just one day if you are saying that, though that can be done in altcoin trading sometimes when new coins pump and someone gets double of their investment.

Bitcoin speculation is dead right now, only if you hold it for decades...
The best way for sure is the altcoins, and you can make money with "bad" coins too.
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:13:58 AM

Its right that bitcoins affects life because since knowing about bitcoins I have hardly had a day when I did not thought about ways to get rich with it. But still I have made enormous profits with bitcoins and hence I just love them and no one can deny it !
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:29:17 AM

Its right that bitcoins affects life because since knowing about bitcoins I have hardly had a day when I did not thought about ways to get rich with it. But still I have made enormous profits with bitcoins and hence I just love them and no one can deny it !

It's your experience and others might have different experience... Personally, I think if earning bitcoin would mean sacrificing your health, it's not worth it... Even if you earn extra bitcoin with extra effort, it won't suffice to cure you when you are sick.. It's good to practice working just enough for a day or atleast having a break from time to time...  Smiley
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:33:43 AM

If you could make huge profits from it, would that not affect your life? Of course it would.
For example, your lifestyle would change because before if you cannot buy clothes and go to mall, now you can.  Cheesy
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:11:06 AM

Bitcoin does affect life a alot it can affect positive or negative because it can earn you alot of money trough investing all of a sudden or it could lose alot of your money and money has a big impact on life ofcourse.
dharkmadder

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:25:25 AM

it does take allot of time from the person IMO, it both impacts it in a positive and negative way as well, You can earn a pretty much decent amount of money and change your life positively as well as the stress and effort of using it and therefore impacting your social life.

Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:36:19 AM

it does take allot of time from the person IMO, it both impacts it in a positive and negative way as well, You can earn a pretty much decent amount of money and change your life positively as well as the stress and effort of using it and therefore impacting your social life.

I don't think there can be any stress of effort needed for using bitcoins as you can easily convert your coins to your local currency if there isn't any place accepting it around you, or you can also buy things online with it though you will have to pay some shipping fees if the store is not from your country.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 06:50:57 PM

If you could make huge profits from it, would that not affect your life? Of course it would.
For example, your lifestyle would change because before if you cannot buy clothes and go to mall, now you can.  Cheesy

It is going to affect a lot your life if you do get big profit to bitcoin and it is going to be your source of income so as the day goes by. Bitcoin is going to be your daily life and you are going to work full time with it and that is going to change your life style and everything. And if you are not financial stable then bitcoin is going to make you wealthy if you work hard.
I don't think relying on bitcoin as source of income for your food, clothing, or rent etc, is a good idea. You must make Bitcoin as a second option in which it is an extra earning for you. You must find a job which is permanent and stable as in any time you suddenly won't expect that Bitcoin's value will change daily hence you will have a low buying power.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:49:50 AM

Bitcoin has affected my life by allowing me to run my business, and the least I could do was run a web faucet  Grin

A very good investment of yours  there pal, web faucet are also good source of  income as  long  you  put   decent traffic on your site then it would  be  a sustainable one.
Bitcoin does really affect our lifes somehow because it  gives us  opportunity to earn money besides   on the earning  on our  stable day job.

I quite envy you because you were able to run that faucet for i guess a long period of time right? because i also did the same before and that was really a bad idea because i still have not enough knowledge
Going for running a faucet, without having any proper knowledge about SEO techniques is very much dangerous. The traffic generation and getting impressions are very basic things for online marketing, whereas faucet is nothing but generating traffic for our advertisers. I guess, instead of using faucets, running a faucet must be good idea for a steady income.

True mate i was really idiot at that time haha what i do really mean is that my knowledge was really not enough on marketing but i just did that because since i have some knowledge on creating a site. building up was successful but running was a failure but now i am trying to build my faucet again and have some better platform so that user will not just focus on my faucet to earn but also to have another way of gaining income Smiley
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:59:47 AM

I don't think there can be any stress of effort needed for using bitcoins as you can easily convert your coins to your local currency if there isn't any place accepting it around you, or you can also buy things online with it though you will have to pay some shipping fees if the store is not from your country.

Bitcoin really affects a lot for our lives. Just like in my life every time I wake up before going to my destination. What I am doing is checking some daily updates for bitcoins and upon checking if there are some works left for bitcoin and trades that needed to be sold I am doing that first and that is making my life affect a lot of it.

That's one thing I do too first thing in the morning since the time I entered bitcoin world. I usually do my usual routine when I woke up but lately I change parts of it, like checking the price and any news about bitcoin each morning before leaving to work. I think it's getting part of my routine but there are also times that I got so busy earning bitcoin where I spend my late night to it and I sometimes feel dizzy going to work in the morning. But now I changed, I just work for bitcoin when I am not tired or not busy. Bitcoin should not be the reason to sacrifice health.

Adrayrd

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 08:17:29 AM

If you are making money with Bitcoin then it can effect your life in a positive way which is a good thing, I am using Bitcoin because I want to make more money.
Bitcoin is letting me do that so it is also effecting my life somehow.
marleybobthedog

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 08:30:58 AM

Yes bitcoin had affected many lives either positively or negatively. I had encountered many live examples. One of my friend is doing bitcoin trading to manage his family means he earns b about $400 monthly. And I had another friend who always suffers losses and he is frustrated with his life because after getting such losses one can't keep calm you know. So bitcoin have both good and bad. It depends what your luck choose.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 08:33:40 AM

Yes bitcoin had affected many lives either positively or negatively. I had encountered many live examples. One of my friend is doing bitcoin trading to manage his family means he earns b about $400 monthly. And I had another friend who always suffers losses and he is frustrated with his life because after getting such losses one can't keep calm you know. So bitcoin have both good and bad. It depends what your luck choose.

Most of those who lost  in bitcoin are those who gamble with it.  Maybe your friend, if he is trading need to refresh his knowledge on trading.  Reequip with basic trading lessons and if he is gambling, stop it.   To regain what is lost, maybe he is better to do task with bitcoin
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 08:36:58 AM

If you are making money with Bitcoin then it can effect your life in a positive way which is a good thing, I am using Bitcoin because I want to make more money.

Yeah it will depend  on what path we choose to earn them, if we choose the right path by working hard and putting honest efforts then it will surely have positive impact on our lives but if we choose the wrong path like gambling then we very well know what would be an end result.
satdas

Activity: 281

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 09:49:56 AM

yes it is a fact, there is no doubt about this, bitcoin has also a positive effect on my life as it give me a good profit and really assist me in controlling my expenses, i appreciate bitcoin and hope that it will continue helping me.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:25:21 AM

yes it is a fact, there is no doubt about this, bitcoin has also a positive effect on my life as it give me a good profit and really assist me in controlling my expenses, i appreciate bitcoin and hope that it will continue helping me.
wow thats also my goal mate allowing myself to learn how can bitcoin help me to earn some extra income im into trading right now and keeps on studying more ways to earn maybe as of this moment my knowledge are still limited but im using opportunity to keep searching for the best ways to gain some more btc in any legal ways that i can.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 02:57:21 PM

wow thats also my goal mate allowing myself to learn how can bitcoin help me to earn some extra income im into trading right now and keeps on studying more ways to earn maybe as of this moment my knowledge are still limited but im using opportunity to keep searching for the best ways to gain some more btc in any legal ways that i can.

Its everyones  goal that we would able to  find  new  things  and ways on how to earn bitcoin  more soo that we could  able to save  up for future  purposes. Who are  the  ones who dont  like to increase  their  income? Sure no doesnt want.  Bitcoin really do affect  our  life  in  terms of financial.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: