Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:48:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin affects life a lot  (Read 73690 times)
Boss CJ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:05:55 PM

bitcoin has afftected my life a lot not only positively but also negetively.thats because there was a time when i use to walk run and even jump like a monkey with friends and all the outdoor stuffs but after getting involve in this bitcoin thing i am spending most of my time either coding or learning new programming languages or earnin btcs for somewhere . should i lower spending my time in internet or not and is there anyone who is facing this type of addiction here

Why are you complaining? at least you have been able to make some money with it and learn a lot. remember... there's always someone that works a lot more to ear a lot less!
He is not complaining, he was just saying his experience. And we should thank him for sharing this at least we learned from him. Bro, it is just a matter of time management. I will not say to you that it is negative it is your choice, you choose to be in that situation. Smiley
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:52:00 PM

bitcoin has afftected my life a lot not only positively but also negetively.thats because there was a time when i use to walk run and even jump like a monkey with friends and all the outdoor stuffs but after getting involve in this bitcoin thing i am spending most of my time either coding or learning new programming languages or earnin btcs for somewhere . should i lower spending my time in internet or not and is there anyone who is facing this type of addiction here

Why are you complaining? at least you have been able to make some money with it and learn a lot. remember... there's always someone that works a lot more to ear a lot less!
He is not complaining, he was just saying his experience. And we should thank him for sharing this at least we learned from him. Bro, it is just a matter of time management. I will not say to you that it is negative it is your choice, you choose to be in that situation. Smiley
Yeah, That's what we should do here. Share a positive or negative experience to have a healthy discussion..

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 03:17:12 PM

I believe that as long as this is very much the life of people who are looking for bitcoin change very drastically. I also feel that my life changed when knowing bitcoin. I became better in the days since I've had a separate income of bitcoin, apart from that I also became more confident because so much experience I have gained during the search for bitcoin. Well, this makes me a better  Smiley
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 03:40:42 PM

I may say bitcoin had and still affect my life, without it i would be into a big financial problem, it had helped and still helping me balance my debits, and next year it will ends, i dont know others but the income i do have with bitcoin, from signatures, trading and next year the project, im being able to balance my life better.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 03:54:23 PM

At this point lots of peoples life are affected by bitcoin alot.  Those people who have bought when bitcoin is at sub 300 USD to 500 USD are very happy having booked a profit from 1% to 250%.  I'm sure bitcoin had produced another millionaire during this price increase.  And more and more people will experience the same thing as the world population adopt bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 04:24:35 PM

At this point lots of peoples life are affected by bitcoin alot.  Those people who have bought when bitcoin is at sub 300 USD to 500 USD are very happy having booked a profit from 1% to 250%.  I'm sure bitcoin had produced another millionaire during this price increase.  And more and more people will experience the same thing as the world population adopt bitcoin.

Lol, I wish I was affected like that. I usually suck at buying coins, and don't buy it at the right time. Hope on the next time I buy some, I hit the jackpot! Good luck to all others buying to invest in bitcoins!
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 04:40:34 PM

Bitcoin has helped me learn a lot about economy and even politics and other areas of life that I used to pay no attention at all. Now I understand the different philosophical views of how to distribute resources, how currencies work and how they re issued, and also learned how to invest and get some profit, so it has had a big impact on my life. Unfortunately, I was not one of the few that got rich quick, but I know in 10 years holders of 25 or more BTC  will be rich.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 04:54:35 PM

I'm on the road of victory in BitCoin (I hope  Grin) Still learning a lot from this forum and hoping to learn a lot more. I was wondering also if there are certain communities that support in real life using bitcoins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 05:05:35 PM

As a college student, I can support now my studies because of bitcoin , Before Im a working student that works in the school in replace of part of tuition fee. I learned bitcoin and because of bitcoin I can support my studies. Im not a working student anymore because of bitcoin, Bitcoin helps me a lot in my daily needs. Bitcoin change my daily life a little Cheesy

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 05:13:00 PM

As a college student, I can support now my studies because of bitcoin , Before Im a working student that works in the school in replace of part of tuition fee. I learned bitcoin and because of bitcoin I can support my studies. Im not a working student anymore because of bitcoin, Bitcoin helps me a lot in my daily needs. Bitcoin change my daily life a little Cheesy

I'm a student too and bitcoin had changed my life completely as you said it changed yours a little, because it also helps me with my finances in studies or any other field of life and before bitcoins i did not have any source of income, after coming to bitcoin i'm getting a good enough income every month.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 05:47:58 PM

I'm proud of you man! That's so awesome. I wish I could've learned Bitcoin during my college years. I could've helped my parents on the payments like from my school supplies and other miscellaneous stuff I could've paid for. So awesome man

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:24:09 PM

its seems good to see that you guys are using bitcoin ( a technology ) for such good works and dont worry if you loss some important time.sparing then was a mistake but there is some solutions too.al you have to is think andplan for future savings from now.i know it is little funny but belive me its time to think about it
Jambolb2

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 07:30:53 PM

its seems good to see that you guys are using bitcoin ( a technology ) for such good works and dont worry if you loss some important time.sparing then was a mistake but there is some solutions too.al you have to is think andplan for future savings from now.i know it is little funny but belive me its time to think about it

I do think about that too actually... i always think of saving some bitcoins for future as its value would certainly be really high in future so if we keep some bitcoins for future it can give us a good financial help later on for starting a business or something...
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 07:52:40 PM

Now I got up from sleep and busy with laptop checking facebook status and whatsapp message and email that I had received during my sleep. So you one could imagine that internet had changed our lives. We are forgetting physical relationship and we say to our friends that we don't get tune contact you. Bitcoin has both positive and negative affects.
But we can really blame bitcoin for that, what is happening is a change in the way we relate to each other due to the changes in communication technology that have took place in the last decade.

Good point over here, we can know about something is just few seconds searching for it, that's good of course but it's so much information that your brain can blow... Life depends of balance and to be honest I don't have it atm, fuckin adicted to online things.
Welcome to the club pal, but seriously at least I’m not an iPhone zombie like most people I know at least I’m still able to carry a conversation without relying on my phone to do the story telling or to tell a joke in my place.
prabowo96

Activity: 238

it's showtime

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 08:13:49 PM

Now I got up from sleep and busy with laptop checking facebook status and whatsapp message and email that I had received during my sleep. So you one could imagine that internet had changed our lives. We are forgetting physical relationship and we say to our friends that we don't get tune contact you. Bitcoin has both positive and negative affects.
But we can really blame bitcoin for that, what is happening is a change in the way we relate to each other due to the changes in communication technology that have took place in the last decade.

Good point over here, we can know about something is just few seconds searching for it, that's good of course but it's so much information that your brain can blow... Life depends of balance and to be honest I don't have it atm, fuckin adicted to online things.
Welcome to the club pal, but seriously at least I’m not an iPhone zombie like most people I know at least I’m still able to carry a conversation without relying on my phone to do the story telling or to tell a joke in my place.

I'm the founder of this club hahahahah it's something hard to deal.
I stay 2 years without a cellphone but yeah I know the pc addiction is the same thing.

We don't talk to each other face to face, we go to dinner and stay 90% of the time looking to the phone, uploading photos, etc, we are living on a chaos, I already imagine myself looking for the next generations lol a lot of digital zombies... Hope one day I can have money to live in calm place like montains or whatever and try to stay away from tech and enjoy the life a little better... my life right now? sux! that's not what I want for me.

brian_23452

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 08:26:12 PM

I do think about that too actually... i always think of saving some bitcoins for future as its value would certainly be really high in future so if we keep some bitcoins for future it can give us a good financial help later on for starting a business or something...
This is the best time to collect maximum bitcoins possible as price will surely go higher in future and if we can manage to save descent amount of coins then it can help us in becoming financially strong and stable as it will be very hard to earn or buy bitcoins when price will be on the top in coming years.
Anemed

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 08:45:53 PM

Its not affecting. Its supporting my life a lot. I am spending 4 to 5 hours in earing btc. This earning is used for all my expenses. Though I am employed in a reputed organization, the salary I receive is well enough only for clearing my personal loans, credit card bill and house rent. I lack money for my family expenses. Hence, this small money received every week, supports my family.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 2148

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 08:59:41 PM

This is the best time to collect maximum bitcoins possible as price will surely go higher in future and if we can manage to save descent amount of coins then it can help us in becoming financially strong and stable as it will be very hard to earn or buy bitcoins when price will be on the top in coming years.

The best time was the last 2 year when price was bellow $400, now it's hard to say how high will bitcoin rise, or even if it stay at this level, other cryptocurrencis offer new adventages over Bitcoin, if people will decide they want the, Bitcoin can just crash.
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:12:59 PM

That is quite the opposite of my approach. I thank internet for saving me from becoming one of those "monkeys" and I thank BTC for being a great help in deals via the internet.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
HateNATO

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:17:24 PM

I wish to have big affect of bitcoin to my life but i dont have so i must increase this account activity to earn more and invest more in investment sites.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: