Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:38:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation  (Read 88294 times)
LEOcoin member

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:07:11 PM

Hi all -

still looking to acquire more LEOcoin - am increasing offer. Will buy another 100k+ I will pay 0.07GBP (will be paid in BTC)

contact me if interested,
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danandanderson

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 07:31:40 AM

Guys why bother with this scamcoin run by scamers? When there are so many other coins that are legit and have some real value and technology behind them, you have ethereum, maid, creditbit, augur etc.
This one is a waist of time!
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 07:53:31 AM

LoL

Ok proof of LEO selling premined coins?

So when one buys LEO pack( MLM) and gets free coins with that, where do those coins come from?  Not from premine?  Cheesy Wink

Straight forward answer .....Huh? How many coins were "given" to people who bought MLM pack? (you can say "a gift" but actually they are sold  Cheesy Wink )

Fake volume? Yup true, its hard to prove that one, you are right on that, but statistics dont lie, LEOXchange has never seen more then what, 40,50 people online at 1 time, and there are 16k members?  Cheesy Wink

And yes, i stated names, scroll back like 15 pages and read, but let me state em again, Simon K.? you know him? Im sure you do, and he had a few things to say how Leo is ran, just to name one....

Promises made by LEO that never came true? Oh you dont comment on 3 parties activities even tho they are LEO related and have direct impact on the coin right? LoL

LeoCrowd or what ever you call it, its a bad copy of stolen LSU idea, that we can prove, no problem posting mails here

Why cant you name the dev team?
Why cant you name that #top 5 btc guy#?  
Why arent the dev team here?
How many "bosses" of dev team did LeoCoin change?
Why dont devs come and talk like other devs for other coins?

Going POS only but still selling LEOmining rigs and leases? Mining OTHER coins then converting em to Leo and giving them to people who pay for that mining?Huh  Tongue Roll Eyes Huh  Wink Cheesy  
Thats fair and good business right?

Yeah, LEO business... Tongue

@BarrioFInito

So, basically you accuse persons from cheating and lying and when I ask for proof, all you come up with is that you have a problem with the business model of a third party. Well, my policy on commenting on third parties is known and I would appreciate it when you let your frustration with regard to these parties out somewhere else. You provided no evidence for your accusations and beside that, the explanation you came up with was faulty. On top of that it has been public information from the start that LEO Ltd. has used premine for the promotion of LEOcoin. It is your twist to call this 'selling'. Maybe you should take an introspective pill and play your 'infamous' record once more and think hard who is actually doing what, when it comes to spreading false accusations, bashing and name calling.

@all

LEOcoin Foundation is convinced that the premine is distributed amongst LEO community members, as Dan Andersson has stated. There are a lot of accusations, but no hard evidence to support them. The LEOxChange is likely amongst the safest crypto currency exchanges and fully compliant with EU, UK and Hong Kong regulations and more. Any manipulation would be illegal. If somebody has something tangible, please let us know. In case of BarrioFIito we have seen that he has absolutely nothing, but that boring record. And it is a song that I do not believe.

To finalize - the alledged 'pump&dump' issue - I would like to quote from the last part of the interview with Dan Andersson:

There are many speculative crypto currencies around and LEOcoin does not want to be a get rich quick scheme. We envisioned and positioned LEOcoin as a future marketplace reality for entrepreneurs, so for that we need no bubbles or hypes, but rather go for building up a solid market presence.

That is what LEOcoin Foundation is supporting.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
BarrioFInito

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:56:41 AM

@LeoCoinFundation

Funny how you CHOOSE what to answer, or on witch part you hang on, again.... Wink Grin

skipping all questions and start bullshitting as usual, some things do not change ha? Wink

still need more time for answers ha? what 6,12 months for a few questions? Will that do?  Cheesy Cheesy

3 parties? well you are all LEO, no matter how much distance you try and create, no matter how much you avoid answering questions...

Pump and dump?who was taking bout that? making stuff up  Wink

oh well, Leo is what LEO was....scam  Cheesy

devlin

Activity: 272

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:30:20 AM

So many accusation of scam .... I admit leocoin is a bit controversial, and in current situation is not doing well, price is source of scam accusation? or what? but someone personally lose money on leocoin? And in what circumstance?
Is a link of stories about people complaining of LEO with concrete facts (not general or what they think)?
BarrioFInito

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:41:00 AM

Who lost money? I didnt, i made it on Leo, but that still dont mean it aint a scam....but be my guest, buy buy buy!
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 10:40:48 AM

Guys why bother with this scamcoin run by scamers? When there are so many other coins that are legit and have some real value and technology behind them, you have ethereum, maid, creditbit, augur etc.
This one is a waist of time!

Great list of coins!👍🏼

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:47:46 AM

I like to trash talk this coin not because i didn`t made on on him, i did but because they said so many thing they didn`t deliver or they are always late.
Peter78

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 12:56:00 PM

Dear LeoCoin Foundation,

LEOcoin Foundation is convinced that the premine is distributed amongst LEO community members

Good and important point.

But what about the 25 millions of premined coins that are in only three wallets?
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 02:09:06 PM

Dear LeoCoin Foundation,

LEOcoin Foundation is convinced that the premine is distributed amongst LEO community members

Good and important point.

But what about the 25 millions of premined coins that are in only three wallets?

Yes. That is an easy one, actually. Let's - by analogy - assume, you have 1000€ on the bank and 150€ in your pocket. You also have 50 bucks in your trousers, that is from your company, so you can buy a new vacuum cleaner. How much do you own?

That would be €1150, of which you have 150€ in your wallet. In total you would possess 200€ in cash. The bank would posses your other 1000€.

So far the analogy. I cannot see who owns an address or whose LEOcoins are in what wallet, but what I do know, is that having a large number of LEOcoins on three addresses does not mean that they necessarily must have one owner. In fact, one of my relatives has his LEOcoins in my wallet, but he trusts me with them, and I know they are his.

Again, I spreak by analogy, as I cannot speak on behalf of third parties in how they manage their administrative operations, but I assume with LEOcoins similar procedures will be followed as with regular FIAT currency.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Peter78

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 02:19:52 PM

Yes. That is an easy one, actually....

Sorry, but your explication does not fit in that case.

1) The 25 millions are premined coins.
2) And you can trace back the operations.

All three wallet balances come from transactions where a part of the 50 million premined coins were split into three wallets and some coins spent.
It is just the rest of the premine.

That are not coins that had been distributed and collected again.

So the 25 millions here had not been distributed !

We can only say, that in the "best" of all cases 25 millions have been distributed to three persons.

Peter78

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 02:36:07 PM

@LEOcoin Foundation

I see that you seem to be a fan of logic and philosphy.

You write:

I guess that there was a "processus" to come to that conclusion?

But how did the LeoCoin Foundation become "convinced" - even if there is at least a big questionmark because of the three 25 million premined wallets?

You also wrote:
I cannot see who owns an address or whose LEOcoins are in what wallet,

You even don't know who owns them !
So how did you become convinced that these 25 millions were distributed ?

The LeoCoin Foundation is an independent organisation! So you will not just believe what some third parties tell you, won't you ?
ivocoins

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:49:34 PM

@LEOcoin Foundation

I see that you seem to be a fan of logic and philosphy.

You write:

I guess that there was a "processus" to come to that conclusion?

But how did the LeoCoin Foundation become "convinced" - even if there is at least a big questionmark because of the three 25 million premined wallets?

You also wrote:
I cannot see who owns an address or whose LEOcoins are in what wallet,

You even don't know who owns them !
So how did you become convinced that these 25 millions were distributed ?

The LeoCoin Foundation is an independent organisation! So you will not just believe what some third parties tell you, won't you ?

Here LEOcoin Foundation
Distribute me some coin: LTw8Adni4bpsaTntZjdxmpzksq2n5jd2md

I am part of the community
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 04:50:19 PM

@Peter78,

I will answer you extensively, as we need clarity on what is going on. As we - as LEOcoin Foundation - have an important event going on, please understand that I respond in two steps. First I will go into what I think is going on concerning these big amounts on addresses in general, then secondly, I will go into some of your remarks in detail.

I shall try to have a satisfactory explanation by tomorrow. Beside that I have a private life too, the delay is also because I have to ask other persons that are currently not available.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 04:53:34 PM

Here LEOcoin Foundation

Curious about my address, are you?

http://explorer.leocoin.org/address/LTw8Adni4bpsaTntZjdxmpzksq2n5jd2md not seen on the network.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
ivocoins

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:56:36 PM

Here LEOcoin Foundation

http://explorer.leocoin.org/address/LTw8Adni4bpsaTntZjdxmpzksq2n5jd2md not seen on the network.

That's because you haven't distributed anything to it
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 04:58:35 PM

Here LEOcoin Foundation

Well, try mining, POW still works.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
ivocoins

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 05:01:42 PM

Here LEOcoin Foundation

Well, try mining, POW still works.

But 71% premine scam will work better. Distribute me some coin, then I'll POS it. With the new wallet.
ivocoins

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 05:13:15 PM

Here LEOcoin Foundation

But let me see if I get this straight: LEOcoin Foundation's address is, uhm, *secret* ?
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 05:14:55 PM

But 71% premine scam will work better. Distribute me some coin, then I'll POS it. With the new wallet.

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: