Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:30:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which is better? Monero or Dash?
Monero - 128 (63.7%)
Dash - 73 (36.3%)
Total Voters: 201

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Honestly, which is better? Monero or Dash?  (Read 35897 times)
GTO911

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:02:30 PM

Relying on miners to mine your transaction? Oh my god, third party! Shut. Down. Everything!

Classic Moronero faillacy.

Lol, stupid tit for tat statements

Mining a block and relying on third party nodes for mixing have huge differences. We are talking anonymity here dumbo, btw you seem to be too stupid for logic, so this ends here
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:04:28 PM

Announced DarkSend - Delivered DarkSend
Announced opensourcing DarkSend - opensourced DarkSend
Announced Masternode functionality - delivered Masternode functionality
Announced instantly confirmed transactions - delivered InstantX
Announced Decentralized Governance by blockchain - Delivered DGBB

Announced masternode blinding - not delivered.
Announced on chain anon (ring sigs) - not delivered.

Those are two off the top of my head, but I'm sure there are others.

I don't even necessarily consider these a bad thing, as changing priorities and direction during development is fine.

But I say let's wait and see until we can fully evaluate Evolution in terms of not only its claimed (and then delivered) benefits but also costs, compromises, and drawbacks.

dadj

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 10:13:26 PM

with the one innovation of a currently closed source instantX feature?

Sorry, you just disqualified yourself from any further discussion due to massive willful ignorance.
"Closed source" Epic LOL.

*ignored*
Open source aye? There are 6 mentions of InstantX in the whitepaper:

https://github.com/dashpay/dash/wiki/Whitepaper
An extensive overview of this feature can be found in the InstantX white paper[9].
*9 https://www.dash.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/InstantTX.pdf

How many times does the word 'instantx' appear in this extensive overview?

0 results

If you hadn't been so quick to ignore me, I would have liked to have known where exactly I can find the source code?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
YOLOdice.comFast 1% Edge DiceAwesome ChartsFaucetPlay / InvestJOIN NOW!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:25:06 PM

with the one innovation of a currently closed source instantX feature?

Sorry, you just disqualified yourself from any further discussion due to massive willful ignorance.
"Closed source" Epic LOL.

*ignored*
Open source aye? There are 6 mentions of InstantX in the whitepaper:

https://github.com/dashpay/dash/wiki/Whitepaper
An extensive overview of this feature can be found in the InstantX white paper[9].
*9 https://www.dash.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/InstantTX.pdf

How many times does the word 'instantx' appear in this extensive overview?

0 results

If you hadn't been so quick to ignore me, I would have liked to have known where exactly I can find the source code?

The source code for instantx is part of github.com/dashpay/dash. There is no separate module for it.

dadj

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 10:39:14 PM

The source code for instantx is part of github.com/dashpay/dash. There is no separate module for it.
Thanks

AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:53:55 PM

Regarding the bolded part, Q1, early Q2 of 2014, the situation with darksend was pretty basic. 10 DRKs inputs in threes, mixing while sending (and having to wait).

The "V2" / second version would be a huge upgrade. Now for V2 there were 2 options of ring sigs and premixing+multiple rounds+multiple denominations (not only 10 DRKs). V2 delivered a radical upgrade through the second way.

What was promised but has not yet been delivered: ip obfuscation* (there was talk about i2p in the masternode network IIRC) and more recently masternode blinding. IIRC masternode blinding coincided with some other wallet app and it would have to be rewritten or something - so the spec was kept stable.

*One could argue that there is TOR compatibility.
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:58:36 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2016, 11:11:56 PM by TPTB_need_war

Announced DarkSend - Delivered DarkSend
Announced opensourcing DarkSend - opensourced DarkSend
Announced Masternode functionality - delivered Masternode functionality
Announced instantly confirmed transactions - delivered InstantX
Announced Decentralized Governance by blockchain - Delivered DGBB

All of which are horrible features, especially the illegal Masternodes, the broken math of the InstantX, and the illegal unregistered securities of DGB.

And when did he announce and deliver any USERSHIP.

These are just divagations to take money from speculators.

Edit: originally I was contented to not comment negatively on Dash (and this was before I knew about the alleged fraud) and I figured to each his own. Even after I first became aware of the fraud allegations, I didn't not feel compelled to speak out strongly. But when I see so many clueless speculators who can't assimilate all the necessary due diligence information, then we have a problem with illegal unregistered investment securities.

Because as AnonyMint I didn't speak out against Dash, Evan at al were able to profit a lot. They should have taken that profit and stopped. Because now they've gone too far and I feel compelled to speak out against the nonsense of Dash. It doesn't reflect well on our community to be supporting illegal activity and inferior designs. It makes us appear to be lunatics.

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:01:26 PM

Regarding the bolded part, Q1, early Q2 of 2014, the situation with darksend was pretty basic. 10 DRKs inputs in threes, mixing while sending (and having to wait).

The "V2" / second version would be a huge upgrade. Now for V2 there were 2 options of ring sigs and premixing+multiple rounds+multiple denominations (not only 10 DRKs). V2 delivered a radical upgrade through the second way.

I said quite clearly that  there isn't anything wrong with changing direction. But it is clear that Evan stating he's going to do X does not mean that what will eventually be delivered actually does X, or even will be delivered at all in every case, as Microchip had suggested with his incomplete list of promised features that included only the ones that happened to be delivered.

The relevance, clearly, to Evolution, is that evolution is quite likely to, "evolve". It can only be properly evaluated once delivered.

*One could argue that there is TOR compatibility.

There is not Tor compatibility with masternodes. They must have a public IP. If you even try to access that IP via Tor (I don't know if there is support for this in the Wallet) you are susceptible to malicious exit nodes. Not recommended (at least not without a very careful review of the protocol to establish what vulnerabilities are introduced). Allowing masternodes to publish an .onion address instead of or in addition to a public IP would fix this, but would perhaps create other issues and I don't see it happening any time soon in any case, as development seems to be focused elsewhere (again stated without any suggestion that this is a bad thing).
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:07:54 PM

It is the math of attack vectors which thus converts Dash into a PoS(hit) coin

In any case, Dash has shown their technology is always half-assed

On top of all that, Dash has NO USERSHIP and NO ACTUAL MARKETS

Lighten up and stop throwing your toys out the pram.

Lots of things work. The future belongs to engineering pragmatists who see solutions and manage to find ways to mitigate adversity. Not scientific dogmatists dependent on the comfort of theoretical completeness.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:10:56 PM

Lighten up and stop throwing your toys out the pram.

Lots of things work. The future belongs to engineering pragmatists who see solutions and manage to find ways to mitigate adversity. Not scientific dogmatists dependent on the comfort of theoretical completeness.

Rebuttal:

Edit: originally I was contented to not comment negatively on Dash (and this was before I knew about the alleged fraud) and I figured to each his own. Even after I first became aware of the fraud allegations, I didn't not feel compelled to speak out strongly. But when I see so many clueless speculators who can't assimilate all the necessary due diligence information, then we have a problem with illegal unregistered investment securities.

Because as AnonyMint I didn't speak out against Dash, Evan at al were able to profit a lot. They should have taken that profit and stopped. Because now they've gone too far and I feel compelled to speak out against the nonsense of Dash. It doesn't reflect well on our community to be supporting illegal activity and inferior designs. It makes us appear to be lunatics.

ArticMine
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050

Monero Core Team

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:14:54 PM

All of which are horrible features, especially the illegal Masternodes, the broken math of the InstantX, and the illegal unregistered securities of DGB.

And when did he announce and deliver any USERSHIP.

Edit: originally I was contented to no comment negatively on Dash (and this was before I knew about the fraud) and I figured to each his own. But when I see so many clueless speculators who can't assimilate all the necessary due diligence information, then we have a problem with illegal unregistered investment securities.

There is a significant regulatory risk with Dash especially with Masternodes voting on how to spend the newly created coins, and confirming transactions. My take is that the lead agency in the United States here would be FinCEN rather than the SEC. The critical question in my mind is are DASH Masternodes MSBs? The other thing to keep in mind here is that there are approximately four times as many banks and credit unions in the United States as there are Dash Masternodes, so by that measure alone the US banking system is more decentralized than Dash. The capital requirements to set up a Dash masternode 1000 Dash is a much higher proportion of the Dash M0 money supply than 40,000,000 USD (The amount of capital needed to set up a bank in the United States) is of the USD M0 Money supply.

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:24:20 PM

Rebuttal:

Rebuttal accepted.

But I still think you should stop throwing your toys out the pram and start doing something useful  Wink
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:27:39 PM

But I still think you should stop throwing your toys out the pram and start doing something useful  Wink

On that point sir, you are entirely correct.

dadj

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 10:01:00 AM

All of which are horrible features, especially the illegal Masternodes, the broken math of the InstantX,

Can you please expand on the broken math of InstantX? It's hard to find any documentation on how it works.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 12:39:32 PM

All of which are horrible features, especially the illegal Masternodes, the broken math of the InstantX,

Can you please expand on the broken math of InstantX? It's hard to find any documentation on how it works.

This was already documented upthread and it referenced a discussion in my vaporcoin's thread, wherein I explained that the probability calculation in the InstantX white paper was egregiously incorrect. I provided the correct calculation. Evan replied in my thread, didn't deny my point, and claimed that he had forgotten or had not the time to make the correction. Many smart people have seen that post and so my assertion is correct.

Some of us also discussed the ramifications and concluded that Dash devolves to PoS security, not PoW.

Unfortunately I can't go digging in my archives to provide quotes and urls to the exact content every time someone doesn't locate what was written upthread. I would never be able to get any other work done if all I did was repeat prior arguments.

Unfortunately seems no one has the time to collect and organize all these analyses and arguments into a condensed table to make it easier for readers to compare and do due diligence. The community might consider paying me to do it, if no one else is willing to. Then again, I am trying to focus on my energy on coding from here forward. So I'd prefer to not do that work.

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 04:13:36 PM

Here's the death blow. You can skim around those posts for more details.

IX requires 6 of 10 signatures to create a transaction lock.

Which is exactly what I wrote it must do, and exactly what I wrote when I surmised that your white paper was implying the highly jammable design of 10-of-10.

But as I pointed out in the correct math (which is clear you still haven't grasped), even 6-of-10 can be jammed 62% of the time (and multiply spent the other 38% of the time) given a 50% attack on the masternodes (i.e. the 50% attack on masternodes can attack 100% of the InstantX transactions). Even at 10% attack on masternodes, then every 666th UTXO can be jammed and roughly every 10,000th UTXO can be multiply spent. So if there are 66,600 UXTO, then a 10% attack on the masternodes (i.e. controlling 10% of the masternodes) roughly can jam 100 of the available UXTO and double-spend (actually multiply spend, i.e. unlimited lies can be announced by masternodes) 7 of them.

These sort of flaws are amateurish. You are in over your head. You are a programmer and some sort of finance person and a reasonably good marketer mining the gullible speculators (but not to actual users of currency), but you are not capable enough on the block chain theory.

This entire argument is based on an invalid premise! So your jamming attack doesn't work...

Nope. My entire argument is you apparently still don't know how to do basic probability math.

Will you attempt to copy my design and order Dash's masternode announcements? Then will you try to copy my design and merge all the orphans? If not, you will still have attack flaws in your design. Will you replace the deposit for controlling a masternodes with a nomination by PoW, so as to avoid the flaw of externalities that can finance the purchase of masternodes, e.g. shorting the coin.

Well even if you do manage to copy my design, you still can't fix the fact that attacking masternodes is a one-time cost and not sublinear (ongoing cost) as per attacking a correctly designed PoW coin (which is the point that has been made by myself, monsterer, and smooth). And thus Dash is a proof-of-stake security model, not a proof-of-work. Thus it can be undermined by for example combining shorting with attacking masternodes. And you won't get all the small details correct, because you simply don't have enough smart people helping you, because apparently the smart people don't want to work on your closed source during development (and very well documented allegations: fraud) coin. I would never work on your coin, because you have no usership. It is all marketing to speculators to mine the speculators. What is the point? We are supposed to be creating crypto to change the world and entice millions or billions of users. But that has never been your marketing plan. You've always been mining the speculators instead.

And also I do believe the SEC will be coming after you eventually for very clearly running an unregistered illegal investment security (and you come from the finance world so you know very well that you are skirting the securities law). Hope you've paid off the regulators with the $million you mined from the gullible speculators in crypto. Personally I don't see how it has been worth it. The $million you've perhaps pocketed will never sustain you to be rich for the rest of your life, and you will constantly have hanging over your head the threat of SEC action at any time in the future. That is criminal liability in exchange for $million. Not worth it. You are nearing the end of the road for your run.

When I originally assisted you on some of the errors in your original design which caused you to invent masternodes, I viewed you as a nice guy who was trying to develop something. When all these allegations of fraud and premine crap came out, I was very shamed that I had let you get away with promoting Dash. I always knew that Dash was a barely literate design (come on do you really want me to explain how your new anonymity design will be just as flawed as the current on in Dash!), but I didn't want to interfere because I am not the altcoin police (unlike smooth who sometimes tries to act like a sheriff). But really I have to tell you frankly, that I am ashamed that you have mined the speculators and not proposed any real impact for mass usership. And now you have the audacity to go pumping up this Evolution design as some great innovation and fooling more gullible speculators. I mean if you hadn't of done the fraud thing, I would probably not be hitting you so hard now. Again I don't go around harping on the fraud thing, because I am not the altcoin police. But pleeeaaaseee do not try to argue that you are capable on block chain theory tech. You are not.

I don't want to help you because you are doing evil in terms of the goals we as a community are trying to reach. You are siphoning away money from the community and not putting it towards actual innovation (both marketing and technical) that could really help us deal with the problem of a State gone amok. Help us to reach the ideals of crypto. Instead you are just mining the speculators and they seem to believe you are technically capable. You are capable enough to produce code, and you are capable enough to correct mistakes that are pointed out to you. But you are not capable enough to get the really smart people to work with you on ongoing basis, because you are not going in the correct direction in terms of the purpose of why we are here supporting crypto in the first place, which is to get millions of users to use crypto and to better the world (while also making money from increased adoption, not from mining from each other i.e. extracting money from each other in zero-sum game on this forum).

Maybe if you mea culpa on the premine crap and work towards bettering the world instead fooling (ahem marketing to the) the speculators, then maybe I would feel like helping you. But any way, I am moving forward on trying to move the crypto world forward in the direction it needs to be going. Maybe you should help me! I helped you before and you made a lot of money from me standing aside and not criticizing Dash in the early days. Maybe now it is time for you to pay back to the community.

And most definitely you can't duplicate my marketing plan directly to millions of users.

This is the end of the road for Dash.

It will be evident some weeks from now that Dash has no future.

Edit: I will look at your source code links when I have time. I need to head out the door to do errands. If I discover that any of my points are incorrect, I will mea culpa. Again I don't hate you, but I feel I must be frank about the technology because we really need innovation that help us reach the goals of crypto and not just half-assed tech from guys who design schemes to siphon off the capital of crypto into their pockets. And again I have studied the SEC regulations and all these marketing to speculators is clearly a violation of the Howey test for being an unregistered illegal investment security. It doesn't matter how you've obfuscated it by pretending the masternodes are in control, the Supreme Court has consistently said that the test overlooks any attempts to obfuscate the economic reality of the situation. Then on top of that is the evidence of deception with the premine and the advertised money supply protocol being altered ex post facto, etc.

And afaik you are a USA citizen, so thus you incur the maximum culpability.

noah tall

Activity: 524

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:11:01 PM

Which is exactly what I wrote it must do, and exactly what I wrote when I surmised that your white paper was implying the highly jammable design of 10-of-10.

But as I pointed out in the correct math (which is clear you still haven't grasped), even 6-of-10 can be jammed 62% of the time (and multiply spent the other 38% of the time) given a 50% attack on the masternodes (i.e. the 50% attack on masternodes can attack 100% of the InstantX transactions).

Attack 50% of the masternodes, huh?  Pray tell, how is anybody going to accomplish that feat?

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:17:22 PM

But as I pointed out in the correct math (which is clear you still haven't grasped), even 6-of-10 can be jammed 62% of the time (and multiply spent the other 38% of the time) given a 50% attack on the masternodes (i.e. the 50% attack on masternodes can attack 100% of the InstantX transactions). Even at 10% attack on masternodes, then every 666th UTXO can be jammed and roughly every 10,000th UTXO can be multiply spent. So if there are 66,600 UXTO, then a 10% attack on the masternodes (i.e. controlling 10% of the masternodes) roughly can jam 100 of the available UXTO and double-spend (actually multiply spend, i.e. unlimited lies can be announced by masternodes) 7 of them.

These sort of flaws are amateurish. You are in over your head. You are a programmer and some sort of finance person and a reasonably good marketer mining the gullible speculators (but not to actual users of currency), but you are not capable enough on the block chain theory.

This entire argument is based on an invalid premise! So your jamming attack doesn't work...

Nope. My entire argument is you apparently still don't know how to do basic probability math.

Will you attempt to copy my design and order Dash's masternode announcements? Then will you try to copy my design and merge all the orphans? If not, you will still have attack flaws in your design. Will you replace the deposit for controlling a masternodes with a nomination by PoW, so as to avoid the flaw of externalities that can finance the purchase of masternodes, e.g. shorting the coin.

Well even if you do manage to copy my design, you still can't fix the fact that attacking masternodes is a one-time cost and not sublinear (ongoing cost) as per attacking a correctly designed PoW coin (which is the point that has been made by myself, monsterer, and smooth). And thus Dash is a proof-of-stake security model, not a proof-of-work. Thus it can be undermined by for example combining shorting with attacking masternodes. And you won't get all the small details correct, because you simply don't have enough smart people helping you, because apparently the smart people don't want to work on your closed source during development (and very well documented allegations: fraud) coin. I would never work on your coin, because you have no usership. It is all marketing to speculators to mine the speculators. What is the point? We are supposed to be creating crypto to change the world and entice millions or billions of users. But that has never been your marketing plan. You've always been mining the speculators instead.

And also I do believe the SEC will be coming after you eventually for very clearly running an unregistered illegal investment security (and you come from the finance world so you know very well that you are skirting the securities law). Hope you've paid off the regulators with the $million you mined from the gullible speculators in crypto. Personally I don't see how it has been worth it. The $million you've perhaps pocketed will never sustain you to be rich for the rest of your life, and you will constantly have hanging over your head the threat of SEC action at any time in the future. That is criminal liability in exchange for $million. Not worth it. You are nearing the end of the road for your run.

When I originally assisted you on some of the errors in your original design which caused you to invent masternodes, I viewed you as a nice guy who was trying to develop something. When all these allegations of fraud and premine crap came out, I was very shamed that I had let you get away with promoting Dash. I always knew that Dash was a barely literate design (come on do you really want me to explain how your new anonymity design will be just as flawed as the current on in Dash!), but I didn't want to interfere because I am not the altcoin police (unlike smooth who sometimes tries to act like a sheriff). But really I have to tell you frankly, that I am ashamed that you have mined the speculators and not proposed any real impact for mass usership. And now you have the audacity to go pumping up this Evolution design as some great innovation and fooling more gullible speculators. I mean if you hadn't of done the fraud thing, I would probably not be hitting you so hard now. Again I don't go around harping on the fraud thing, because I am not the altcoin police. But pleeeaaaseee do not try to argue that you are capable on block chain theory tech. You are not.

I don't want to help you because you are doing evil in terms of the goals we as a community are trying to reach. You are siphoning away money from the community and not putting it towards actual innovation (both marketing and technical) that could really help us deal with the problem of a State gone amok. Help us to reach the ideals of crypto. Instead you are just mining the speculators and they seem to believe you are technically capable. You are capable enough to produce code, and you are capable enough to correct mistakes that are pointed out to you. But you are not capable enough to get the really smart people to work with you on ongoing basis, because you are not going in the correct direction in terms of the purpose of why we are here supporting crypto in the first place, which is to get millions of users to use crypto and to better the world (while also making money from increased adoption, not from mining from each other i.e. extracting money from each other in zero-sum game on this forum).

Maybe if you mea culpa on the premine crap and work towards bettering the world instead fooling (ahem marketing to the) the speculators, then maybe I would feel like helping you. But any way, I am moving forward on trying to move the crypto world forward in the direction it needs to be going. Maybe you should help me! I helped you before and you made a lot of money from me standing aside and not criticizing Dash in the early days. Maybe now it is time for you to pay back to the community.

And most definitely you can't duplicate my marketing plan directly to millions of users.

Edit: I will look at your source code links when I have time. I need to head out the door to do errands. If I discover that any of my points are incorrect, I will mea culpa. Again I don't hate you, but I feel I must be frank about the technology because we really need innovation that help us reach the goals of crypto and not just half-assed tech from guys who design schemes to siphon off the capital of crypto into their pockets. And again I have studied the SEC regulations and all these marketing to speculators is clearly a violation of the Howey test for being an unregistered illegal investment security. It doesn't matter how you've obfuscated it by pretending the masternodes are in control, the Supreme Court has consistently said that the test overlooks any attempts to obfuscate the economic reality of the situation. Then on top of that is the evidence of deception with the premine and the advertised money supply protocol being altered ex post facto, etc.

Immediately after TPTB posted that response to EVAN...EVAN ran away...never to return.

Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 08:34:45 PM

Immediately after TPTB posted that response to EVAN...EVAN ran away...never to return.

Cheesy

Same thing happened when I confronted him with the flaws in X11 (special thanks to TPTB_need_war for the info)--seems like he's a coward afraid to admit the shortcomings in his design.

AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:45:10 PM

So if Evan or the decentralized budget, issued a bounty for third parties to break InstantX, would you break it or would you say "oh, but we don't have the X million dollars required to buy the necessary amount of masternodes that are necessary for our attack to work"?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: