Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:09:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 555 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network  (Read 1201083 times)
AskignTOOmuch

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 11:55:26 AM

Good news is that airdrop was open till last second.
So, 5k cap wasn't reached.
This means everyone will receive more then 168 decred.

i have not got a mail

same boat; let's see Smiley maybe account not used enough idk
Ch3wbacca

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 11:58:37 AM

The question has already been answered.

Once batch 3 is released to the last people registered, the avg number of decred sent to each person is known.

PM me if you wish for me to advertise you
_ingsoc

Activity: 452
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 12:57:13 PM

i know , today it is close, yestarday before  dev message i tried many time to sign up on website and i could not get my account done! Please dev could you help me! thanks!

Message me on the forum so I can investigate for you.

i have not got a mail

same boat; let's see Smiley maybe account not used enough idk

The last batch will go out today, so make sure @decred.org is whitelisted in case it goes to spam. Time is of the essence in getting confirmed as soon as you receive an invitation.

Good news is that airdrop was open till last second. So, 5k cap wasn't reached. This means everyone will receive more then 168 decred.

People will need adequate time to get confirmed, so the numbers will be published as soon as people from the latest batch are confirmed and have generated addresses.

fred930

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 01:32:08 PM

Good news is that airdrop was open till last second. So, 5k cap wasn't reached. This means everyone will receive more then 168 decred.

People will need adequate time to get confirmed, so the numbers will be published as soon as people from the latest batch are confirmed and have generated addresses.

How long until it's too late to get confirmed?

After you have made the first block with all the addresses in I assume it will be too late, and the coin will be fully launched. Will that be in a matter of days, or weeks? I'm eager to see Decred completed and on exchanges.
_ingsoc

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 01:42:08 PM

How long until it's too late to get confirmed? After you have made the first block with all the addresses in I assume it will be too late, and the coin will be fully launched. Will that be in a matter of days, or weeks? I'm eager to see Decred completed and on exchanges.

It's important to give the last batch enough time to get confirmed - as much time as possible, so it looks like the final date to confirm an invitation by generating an address and submitting it will be Jan 25th. There will be reminders sent to earlier batches that haven't completed yet this week as well. Every effort will be made to get everyone sorted right up until that date, but it's important to move on it as soon as you get it. Time is not our friend, unfortunately.

anders lokka

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 01:46:28 PM

How long until it's too late to get confirmed? After you have made the first block with all the addresses in I assume it will be too late, and the coin will be fully launched. Will that be in a matter of days, or weeks? I'm eager to see Decred completed and on exchanges.

It's important to give the last batch enough time to get confirmed - as much time as possible, so it looks like the final date to confirm an invitation by generating an address and submitting it will be Jan 25th. There will be reminders sent to earlier batches that haven't completed yet this week as well. Every effort will be made to get everyone sorted right up until that date, but it's important to move on it as soon as you get it. Time is not our friend, unfortunately.

Sound like mainnet will be released january 25, that's why after this date you can't confirm address causfirst block will be minted.

I have performed the most faster yobit ico sold out in 29 Minutes.
NEW PROJECT SOON!!!
fred930

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 01:47:21 PM

Are all the giveaway addresses being stuffed into the first block, making it a point of no return after which any late confirmations cannot be accepted? Clams spread the addresses between the first few hundred blocks, but the coin wasn't released until after they had finished adding all the addresses.
_ingsoc

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 01:59:06 PM

Sound like mainnet will be released january 25, that's why after this date you can't confirm address causfirst block will be minted.

There is no mainnet launch date yet. All dates have been tentative and are calibrated with technical development and the level of airdrop activity. The latter is coming to a close, and the next milestone is public testnet and miner binaries (and miner specifications). Testnet will run for a week and then mainnet will be launched - assuming no issues, which would require further calibration. So it's moving.

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:09:26 PM

Same old crap.
Fudge the forecast figures.

Most here too dull to see past their free shares.

Look, if you want to make yourself sound credible, you can't just dismiss the entire project. It reeks too much of fanboy bias. I don't know what you are a fanboy of, but I'm about 99% confident it is a competing project.

To be credible, you have to acknowledge both strengths and weaknesses and then demonstrate how the weaknesses outweigh the strengths or that the weaknesses result in a fundamental flaw that undermines the viability of the project. You've done absolutely none of that.

Yes, you've focused on negatives, but as it stands you have amplified them to the point of distortion. That's just bad rhetoric and basically invalidates any substance that may exist in anything you write. In other words, you've hung yourself while shooting yourself in the foot.

Try harder.

Shut up tx4241

socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:56:45 PM

yestarday i treid to sign up with website to get some decred coin,anyone can help me please?

Did you miss the cutoff? If you didn't and you applied in time you have to wait a few days for them to process your application

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 06:25:36 PM

Same old crap.
Fudge the forecast figures.

Most here too dull to see past their free shares.

Look, if you want to make yourself sound credible, you can't just dismiss the entire project. It reeks too much of fanboy bias. I don't know what you are a fanboy of, but I'm about 99% confident it is a competing project.

To be credible, you have to acknowledge both strengths and weaknesses and then demonstrate how the weaknesses outweigh the strengths or that the weaknesses result in a fundamental flaw that undermines the viability of the project. You've done absolutely none of that.

Yes, you've focused on negatives, but as it stands you have amplified them to the point of distortion. That's just bad rhetoric and basically invalidates any substance that may exist in anything you write. In other words, you've hung yourself while shooting yourself in the foot.

Try harder.

Shut up tx4241

Well someone sure has a sore butt....eh starblocks?

decred (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 236

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 09:05:51 PM

Last batch of invitation e-mails are firing! Please make sure you have @decred.org whitelisted in case it goes to spam. Next milestone is public testnet and welcoming Decred's miners with binaries and specifications!
Praxis
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:08:00 PM

I received the confirmation mail a long time ago, and I think I completed the process successfuly.
If I click thank link again, it allows me to create another wallet, with a different key etc.
Is that normal?
decred (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 09:15:29 PM

I received the confirmation mail a long time ago, and I think I completed the process successfuly. If I click thank link again, it allows me to create another wallet, with a different key etc. Is that normal?

Yes. You can update your address there - just do not lose the seed to the verified address you used or you will not be able to import it into a wallet later on (which means no coins).
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:17:03 PM

I received the confirmation mail a long time ago, and I think I completed the process successfuly.
If I click thank link again, it allows me to create another wallet, with a different key etc.
Is that normal?

As far as CAN that happen yes probably as far as is that a good idea? probably not. Wouldn't it be easy to spam generate addresses and effectively get a massive airdrop since one person could generate multiple addresses.....unless they have some sort of checking/accounting procedure...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
decred (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 09:20:27 PM

As far as CAN that happen yes probably as far as is that a good idea? probably not. Wouldn't it be easy to spam generate addresses and effectively get a massive airdrop since one person could generate multiple addresses.....unless they have some sort of checking/accounting procedure...

Only the latest address a participant submits is stored, and that's where the coins go.
Bitcoineer

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:55:51 PM

no email yet Sad will wait, thanks for good work
bubilas

Activity: 724
Merit: 577

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:17:07 PM

no email yet Sad will wait, thanks for good work
me too, just waiting email

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
g3rszpi

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:21:58 PM

I've just got my invitation mail. Things are going to be interesting now. Also i suggest you to check the official Decred forum, you can see a lot of interesting stuff over there.
standalone13

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 12:00:33 AM

Seems, that i've just missed this train. Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 555 »
  Print  

Jump to: