Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:39:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 555 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network  (Read 1201103 times)
deadpoolx

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 12:12:41 AM

no email yet Sad will wait, thanks for good work
me too, just waiting email

Same boat. But a user in Decred's official forum said:

"The emails are not sent all at once , are sent progressively and are still being sent , will still reach"

So, let's wait...
standalone13

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 12:20:45 AM

"The emails are not sent all at once , are sent progressively and are still being sent , will still reach"

So, let's wait...
We have to understand that a lot of Newbie and Junior members or peoples without reasonable online presence can't get a slice. We have to understand that the Devs and Marketers don't want a lot of dumper sockpuppets.
deadpoolx

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 12:31:33 AM

So, let's wait...
We have to understand that a lot of Newbie and Junior members or peoples without reasonable online presence can't get a slice. We have to understand that the Devs and Marketers don't want a lot of dumper sockpuppets.

Bitcointalk's activity doesn't mean nothing, since you've done good jobs out there
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 12:52:51 AM

It doesn't have to be a bitcointalk account that you submit it can be FB, Linkedin, Twitter, etc

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
standalone13

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 12:56:57 AM

So, let's wait...

Bitcointalk's activity doesn't mean nothing, since you've done good jobs out there

It doesn't have to be a bitcointalk account that you submit it can be FB, Linkedin, Twitter, etc

That's why i mentioned people without reasonable online presence. Anyway this isn't my problem, i was just too late to claim Cheesy
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 01:16:54 AM

Ah, well yeah that sucks lol.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 02:07:07 AM

I don't have a "Online presence with reasonable activity" in this forum
Can I still register for the airdrop?

Don't need be only in this forum, can be an online presence with reasonable activity anywhere
you just need to show that can help in some way
Do you have a portfolio? Github? Linkedin? Twitter? Blog?

Well, looks like I was able to sign up, then receive further instructions on how to participate in the airdrop thanks to Decred having layers of defense mechanisms in place including its staff using myriad means at its disposal in verifying my one-question application - what is your email address? I'm not in a very happy place right now.

Decred Airdrop <airdrop@decred.org>

Hello,

You recently signed up for the Decred airdrop. The project is delighted to let you know your application has been successful!

The next step is to generate a wallet address where your coins will be sent. Please visit the confirmation link below and follow the instructions to complete the airdrop process. For your convenience, binaries are provided for major operating systems with detailed instructions. However, source code is also available for the security conscious. Additionally, a forum support thread has been created specifically to help with any issues that might be encountered and guide you through the process if you need assistance.

Thank you for your interest and welcome!

Forum support: <redacted>
Confirmation link: <redacted>

Sincerely,
Decred Project

I'm still curious as to how I was able to bypass the screening that was assured to be in place AFTER I brought it to attention that folks could game the system. There is no way in hell I should've been able to get an invite with supplying an email address alone.
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 02:37:10 AM

I don't have a "Online presence with reasonable activity" in this forum
Can I still register for the airdrop?

Don't need be only in this forum, can be an online presence with reasonable activity anywhere
you just need to show that can help in some way
Do you have a portfolio? Github? Linkedin? Twitter? Blog?

Well, looks like I was able to sign up, then receive further instructions on how to participate in the airdrop thanks to Decred having layers of defense mechanisms in place including its staff using myriad means at its disposal in verifying my one-question application - what is your email address? I'm not in a very happy place right now.

Decred Airdrop <airdrop@decred.org>

Hello,

You recently signed up for the Decred airdrop. The project is delighted to let you know your application has been successful!

The next step is to generate a wallet address where your coins will be sent. Please visit the confirmation link below and follow the instructions to complete the airdrop process. For your convenience, binaries are provided for major operating systems with detailed instructions. However, source code is also available for the security conscious. Additionally, a forum support thread has been created specifically to help with any issues that might be encountered and guide you through the process if you need assistance.

Thank you for your interest and welcome!

Forum support: <redacted>
Confirmation link: <redacted>

Sincerely,
Decred Project

I'm still curious as to how I was able to bypass the screening that was assured to be in place AFTER I brought it to attention that folks could game the system. There is no way in hell I should've been able to get an invite with supplying an email address alone.

And, we're all completely shocked that it would be you here raising a stink about it.  Get a life ya old coot. 

g3rszpi

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 04:37:54 AM

How long until it's too late to get confirmed? After you have made the first block with all the addresses in I assume it will be too late, and the coin will be fully launched. Will that be in a matter of days, or weeks? I'm eager to see Decred completed and on exchanges.

It's important to give the last batch enough time to get confirmed - as much time as possible, so it looks like the final date to confirm an invitation by generating an address and submitting it will be Jan 25th. There will be reminders sent to earlier batches that haven't completed yet this week as well. Every effort will be made to get everyone sorted right up until that date, but it's important to move on it as soon as you get it. Time is not our friend, unfortunately.

Sound like mainnet will be released january 25, that's why after this date you can't confirm address causfirst block will be minted.
Better don't lay on expectations like this. We should wait and let the thinks flow itself. I mean we have time, the devs have time. We just should wait and work for something without bugs, etc.
standalone13

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 04:42:39 AM

How long until it's too late to get confirmed? After you have made the first block with all the addresses in I assume it will be too late, and the coin will be fully launched. Will that be in a matter of days, or weeks? I'm eager to see Decred completed and on exchanges.

It's important to give the last batch enough time to get confirmed - as much time as possible, so it looks like the final date to confirm an invitation by generating an address and submitting it will be Jan 25th. There will be reminders sent to earlier batches that haven't completed yet this week as well. Every effort will be made to get everyone sorted right up until that date, but it's important to move on it as soon as you get it. Time is not our friend, unfortunately.

Sound like mainnet will be released january 25, that's why after this date you can't confirm address causfirst block will be minted.
Better don't lay on expectations like this. We should wait and let the thinks flow itself. I mean we have time, the devs have time. We just should wait and work for something without bugs, etc.
If during the testnet period everything will work fine and they release it the mainnet on 25th we should be ok. Till now they kept up with the "roadmap" so we can't really complain. 
bubilas

Activity: 787
Merit: 581

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 05:46:18 AM

only me don't receive email of airdrop yet?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Richard1972x

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:06:12 AM

only me don't receive email of airdrop yet?

What link you have you used to verify your activity? You know you need to give them a link. If you not have done that, you probably not qualify for the airdrop. I have received the mail regarding the airdrop around one week ago. The link to show my activity was just my Bitcointalk-Account.
So this was enough for them.

_ingsoc

Activity: 452
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 07:37:03 AM

Hey Gleb, you can send me your e-mail address via PM and I can start investigating for you to see exactly what happened. Without that, it's impossible to figure out what occurred and it's difficult to shed light on the issue.

deadpoolx

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 10:43:45 AM

So, let's wait...

That's why i mentioned people without reasonable online presence. Anyway this isn't my problem, i was just too late to claim Cheesy

Of course I haven't used bitcointalk's link. No invitation anyway
anders lokka

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:19:31 AM

Looking forward to miner binary release.

I have performed the most faster yobit ico sold out in 29 Minutes.
NEW PROJECT SOON!!!
_ingsoc

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 11:47:52 AM

PM me your e-mail so I can see what your status is.

super-cpu

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:59:20 AM

how to create dcr address ?
i followed all steps https://forum.decred.org/threads/how-to-create-a-decred-address-for-windows.87/   but without result
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 12:07:00 PM

i followed all steps https://forum.decred.org/threads/how-to-create-a-decred-address-for-windows.87/   but without result
What is the error?

_@/'
_ingsoc

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 12:07:57 PM

Those instructions are not recommended for you unless you're comfortable with inspecting and working with source code. A user (zero) was kind enough to post detailed instructions for Windows users which you can find here. If you have trouble, please post your error in detail in that thread and people will help you complete the process.

super-cpu

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 12:08:24 PM

bash: /c/Go/bin/go: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 555 »
  Print  

Jump to: