Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:53:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not...  (Read 144796 times)
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:12:32 PM

Bitcoin will stay as worth it because it will never worthless because more adoption will come in bitcoin and more company will accept bitcoin as payment so that we can spend bitcoin more in the future.
Cryptocurrency may likely be the currency for internal use or even as a means of sale on the stock exchange as a commodity. You can earn with bitcoin, and it's true. But whether it will be stable? Nobody knows.

We will never now but what we can do is investigate bitcoin to see if if has a chance. My guess it has a chance to survive.
Which makes me believe in bitcoin.

Of course it will survive in future and bitcoin is not that weaker currency that will disappear easily, and it will be much stronger currency in future and I have total faith in it.

I also hope bitcoin can survive for the long time, because bitcoin is really worth to me and i can earn money from bitcoin to pay my college. I can't go to college without bitcoin.
Bitcoin is an blessing for the students who have started to earn at this stage, as it serves as an pocket money for them and they don't have to depend on their parents for their expenses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:38:02 PM

Bitcoin will stay as worth it because it will never worthless because more adoption will come in bitcoin and more company will accept bitcoin as payment so that we can spend bitcoin more in the future.
Cryptocurrency may likely be the currency for internal use or even as a means of sale on the stock exchange as a commodity. You can earn with bitcoin, and it's true. But whether it will be stable? Nobody knows.

We will never now but what we can do is investigate bitcoin to see if if has a chance. My guess it has a chance to survive.

Of course it will survive in future and bitcoin is not that weaker currency that will disappear easily, and it will be much stronger currency in future and I have total faith in it.

I also hope bitcoin can survive for the long time, because bitcoin is really worth to me and i can earn money from bitcoin to pay my college. I can't go to college without bitcoin.
Bitcoin is an blessing for the students who have started to earn at this stage, as it serves as an pocket money for them and they don't have to depend on their parents for their expenses.
It's not only that as they will be educated on bitcoin at an early age, the young businessman now are move innovative that is why they are more successful than an old businessman, this is the era where the young are more smarter than the old people, students should not limit their learning but need to explore more.
jerelimZ

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 02:54:28 PM

It's not only that as they will be educated on bitcoin at an early age, the young businessman now are move innovative that is why they are more successful than an old businessman, this is the era where the young are more smarter than the old people, students should not limit their learning but need to explore more.

That's true and majority of users of bitocoin are youth, as they are much interested in new and innovative technology and older generation will not prefer to use bitcoins as they resist change.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

youhgt2

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:30:49 PM

yes it really worth to me because to me bitcoin price will really increase too much and hope that it will give me a good profit which i cannot expect from fiat money, therefore to me  bitcoin is really profitable in coming future.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:50:37 PM

Of course it has some worth to me because if not then I won't be here in this forum learning about bitcoin and its potential to be the future currency. I believe that after a decade, it's price will really go up that people will eventually flock in buying it and we, the early ones who got involved in bitcoin world when its not yet that famous will rejoice and the people who have just known bitcoin during that time will somehow regret that they have not known bitcoin earlier.Like what I am experiencing now,I regret that I have not known bitcoin earlier so that I got into the game early.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
angryswamp

Activity: 268

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:46:34 PM

yes it really worth to me because to me bitcoin price will really increase too much and hope that it will give me a good profit which i cannot expect from fiat money, therefore to me  bitcoin is really profitable in coming future.
i hope that bitcoin price will increase either as it would give me some decent money then, though bitcoin is unpredictable so anything might happen

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Bit1334271

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:49:41 PM

Its worth to me too much because its life changer for me I have very bad time in my life but suddenly as I join this I have some very good and positive change in my life now I am doing hard work for this and have some very good profit from selling and buying and some nice profit from alt coins also
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:48:04 PM

Sounds interesting! Maybe you should write an article about how Bitcoin changed your life or gives your life a meaning. I am sure there are crypto currency related blogs which would be very interested in such a story.

Its worth to me too much because its life changer for me I have very bad time in my life but suddenly as I join this I have some very good and positive change in my life now I am doing hard work for this and have some very good profit from selling and buying and some nice profit from alt coins also
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:52:48 PM

i hope that bitcoin price will increase either as it would give me some decent money then, though bitcoin is unpredictable so anything might happen
the current price is still fairly decent, let alone you get a free bitcoin and it was really a decent amount, because we can get a lot of money for free.
Bit1334271

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:40:58 PM

Sounds interesting! Maybe you should write an article about how Bitcoin changed your life or gives your life a meaning. I am sure there are crypto currency related blogs which would be very interested in such a story.

Thanks for these comments but my bad I am not a good writer I like only work which doing right now but in near future if I have time and some better skill in writing then I will try to post this for many others which want to join this community
tracktorr

Activity: 279

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:51:52 PM

the current price is still fairly decent, let alone you get a free bitcoin and it was really a decent amount, because we can get a lot of money for free.
Very often a lot of talk about what bitcoin may disappear completely and lose all their savings. This is when it banned, but actually Bitcoin can not be regarded as a substitute for cash, as this cryptocurrency nothing to do with money signs are not allowed.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:19:49 PM

Thanks for these comments but my bad I am not a good writer I like only work which doing right now but in near future if I have time and some better skill in writing then I will try to post this for many others which want to join this community
Good luck with that good intention bro, sharing  information in to these forum  to others is a really good work. Dont worry you would possess such skill do you want in the near future just developed it and enhance as  day goes by and for sure you would perfected it and you can already proceed to your goal.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:08:48 PM

Very often a lot of talk about what bitcoin may disappear completely and lose all their savings. This is when it banned, but actually Bitcoin can not be regarded as a substitute for cash, as this cryptocurrency nothing to do with money signs are not allowed.

Bitcoin being banned will bring more attention and costumers, and they will pay more for the bitcoins, bitcoin isnt here to replace anything, as i believe and know, bitcoin is an extra option to do business, and its a new currencie that people are taking time to understand. Bitcoin system is showing that is possible to save money instead be and keep wasting it over fees.
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:18:15 PM

yeah, at least it could be stable, falling of the price would take a lot of my money and it would be a disaster for me then

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:26:02 PM

Since the moment I enter bloclchain world, btc worth to me more and more each day. I don`t talk about price now, I mean about new views of how people earn money via blockchain, and how people spent, or to say enjoy in spending this money on many things.
Bitcoin will always have some value to me, I would never know what is out there on internet, and what kind of fun can I have online if there wasn`t bitcoins. So thx to btc, now I have what to do. I found fun in earning and making different investments with btc.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kyhm

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Stronger

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:49:11 PM

I had expect that in real currency the difficulty goes up now a days.
BUt the BITCOIN yaaaah...its worthing its rises up and down unlike the real one that as the time goes by its value is getting lower and lower but we can't blame anyone with that because that the real thing in economy..

1JJzYHEm4pfFWxJqvMGdf57rXfeFGYxFu1
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:52:39 AM

BUt the BITCOIN yaaaah...its worthing its rises up and down unlike the real one that as the time goes by its value is getting lower and lower but we can't blame anyone with that because that the real thing in economy..
Of course that is why bitcoin is so popular.fiat money has been always taken as good by people for its constant nature but bitcoin nature gave real profit.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 12:13:25 PM

Of course that is why bitcoin is so popular.fiat money has been always taken as good by people for its constant nature but bitcoin nature gave real profit.
Bitcoin is popular because we are making money in it and also we can easily transact online taking advantage of the lesser transaction fee compared to other popular payment processor, it was just later that we realize it could also be an investment so we are putting some money on it now.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 01:18:09 PM

Well, of course it is 2016 but it is just pretty funny for me, i remember times when btc was not worth anything...
And now it is almost 600 usd, according to previous years it might seem overpriced, but it is not, it is going up in some time haha Grin

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:00:26 PM

Bitcoin is popular because we are making money in it and also we can easily transact online taking advantage of the lesser transaction fee compared to other popular payment processor, it was just later that we realize it could also be an investment so we are putting some money on it now.

And anything that is giving you profit really is going to be a worth thing for you. And bitcoin really do deserve to be have the worth. Because more and more investors are seeing its worth because they know that in the future bitcoin is going to be a good investment and as well as going to be good digital currency and less hassle for its transactions.

That's true and if you are earning money from it then its really worth to you as it is helping you in taking care of your expenses and also helpful at the time of emergencies, so its really worth to have bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: