Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:48:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Holdings of gold vs Holdings of btc  (Read 62724 times)
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:22:28 AM

for me it is just as they have the same value bitcoin or gold yet we choose the gold gain as long as its value increases as bitcoin is dependent on investors when it increases only the advantage of these two if I choose the two I will both choose because they are the same in the world.
Bitcoin has a good value and gold as well but we have to know our capacity to invest.
In general, I would say investing in both are good but with little investment, I think bitcoin is a great choice to focus
as we have already seen in the past that there are investors who made fortune in bitcoin.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RobertNykanen

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:29:44 PM

Gold is this centuries-proven metal for investment. I think you cannot compare it with any currency. The price depends on the Fiat of the state's economy and Central Bank policy. Bitcoin price generally rests exclusively on demand, but it is not reliable. Think gold wins in all respects.
ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:13:21 PM

I think the second holding is a good and profitable thing, I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve even though the current price is lower than the previous two months, but with increasing users it will soon make the price skyrocket.

Literally both are very good investment for long term but we can make more profit through Bitcoin because still, Bitcoin is adopted by people like gold. Once they starts adopting we can see the price of Bitcoin will skyrocket.
Bitcoin is still at its younger stage so there is a big potential that the return is higher compared to gold.
We should also be a risk takers in order to do it and we will be able to hold bitcoin for a longer period of time, it's a challenge because it's high risk investment.
We must to have challenges on the road of Bitcoin's development to purge those who can not afford to hold this cryptocurrency. Why do the whale have to dump Bitcoin? Because they have to earn profit through those who sell Bitcoin at low price. In that time, the challenges for Bitcoin will happend.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:23:04 PM

i hold only a few amount of gold like 5% of my investments. but gold is the safest investment there is no risk at all. you can keep them under your pillow and use for anycase and anywhere. but bitcoin has a so big potential to give you a very big returns.
signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:09:32 PM

Holding bitcoin is more value able than holding Gold because the value of bitcoin rising in faster way but gold value is considered to be stable due to its normal up & down. Bitcoin holding is more secure than holding gold.
supermam

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:57:44 PM

Holding of Bitcoin differs with the holding of gold because the value of bitcoin is higher than the value of coin and it is safer to hold than gold if you hold bitcoin for a long time you can  have a bigger profit and it is safer to hold than gold.
Aryancesarr

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:36:30 PM

Holding of Bitcoin differs with the holding of gold because the value of bitcoin is higher than the value of coin and it is safer to hold than gold if you hold bitcoin for a long time you can  have a bigger profit and it is safer to hold than gold.

When this question had been put to community the situation was a little different. I hope that dude made a right choice.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:49:20 PM

Does anyone have any idea how many people are using gold as a store of value vs btc?  And how long do you think until we have the same user Base as holders of gold?
It is better if you hold bitcoins than gold. The price of the gold is really stable while the price of the bitcoin is too volatile. You can generate more money if you will make investment with bitcoins.
baldur odinson

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:31:10 PM

People usually gold prefer but  i prefer hold Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a volatile, so it brings much more profit than gold. I can hold some gold if it's a lot of params. Diversified investment is good.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:24:25 PM

People usually gold prefer but  i prefer hold Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a volatile, so it brings much more profit than gold. I can hold some gold if it's a lot of params. Diversified investment is good.
Holding of gold is okay, but for me right now the best thing to do is to hold bitcoin why? Because bitcoin price is able to pump more than  $19k and i am sure that holding our bitcoin can really make us rich in crypto world.

samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:55:48 PM

Does anyone have any idea how many people are using gold as a store of value vs btc?  And how long do you think until we have the same user Base as holders of gold?
I prepare to hold btc that gold because I'm not rich person to buy gold and bitcoin is easy to buy in a affordable price even the price is high so I prepared for bitcoin to hold.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:08:32 AM

Bitcoin is still young in this market, give it a few years to mature and bitciin would be as stable as gold. As a matter of fact gold on its first years during its existence in the market is as volatile in value as bitcoin is now today. Moreover, we are reaching gold's users base as of now. So give bitcoin more time and it will be as big as gold.

nominee

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:22:11 AM

I prepare to hold btc that gold because I'm not rich person to buy gold and bitcoin is easy to buy in a affordable price even the price is high so I prepared for bitcoin to hold.

Gold is expensive honestly. And getting it might not give you a good amount or profit. But bitcoin is different from gold. Its potential is greater.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:24:26 AM

Yes bitcoin is volatile and it's good if it favors to rise drastically than falling down so deep. On the other hand, gold has a stable value and is really a treasure to keep so it's really better if you will have these two entities working together.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
thaovtt210

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:36:59 AM

Look at the scale of gold and bitcoin. Gold is a natural resources it means that the stock of gold in our earth is limited and might ran out. So for now the value of gold just depends on the karat or the value of gold. But for now gold reserved and stock is okay because gold follows the cycle which can brings the value of gold with a matter of time. In bitcoin it is provided by the power of the development of the technology brought by its developers and its community support. So its better to hold bitcoin because its always follow the principle of law and price and demand which the changes of bitcoin price depends on the community supports or how users used bitcoin on their daily basis in life.
rose8963

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:01:22 AM

Gold is a long-time popularity. Gold meets the practical needs of people for wealth and luxury. Many entrepreneurs have become wealthy when the gold rush was created in my country with scarcity. However, my choice for modern trends is in the world market is bitcoin hold the same patience. Because I understand that the sense of the type of investment risk - the more profitable.
joshua10

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:06:18 AM

for me it depends on the country because gold is gold bitcoin because it is just a digital money that is invented on the internet so for me holding gold because gold is one of the high values ​​while it's like unlike bitcoin that changes somewhat of value gold is the best to holding a long time. respect for btc.

DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:21:00 AM

for me it depends on the country because gold is gold bitcoin because it is just a digital money that is invented on the internet so for me holding gold because gold is one of the high values ​​while it's like unlike bitcoin that changes somewhat of value gold is the best to holding a long time. respect for btc.
for now, holding bitcoin is very good, but, I prioritize to hold gold. but it's still just a plan. for now, I'm trying to make a profit by holding bitcoin for a long time. but I guess it takes a lot of patience, and does not panic.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:40:59 AM

for me, it depends on the country because gold is gold bitcoin because it is just a digital money that is invented on the internet so for me holding gold because gold is one of the high values while it's like unlike bitcoin that changes somewhat of value gold is the best to hold a long time. respect for btc.
for now, holding bitcoin is very good, but, I prioritize to hold gold. but it's still just a plan. for now, I'm trying to make a profit by holding bitcoin for a long time. but I guess it takes a lot of patience and does not panic.
Between Bitcoin and Gold is a very good investment asset. If you have big capital, you should be able to buy both of these assets. Because both have very good prospects for the future. I can not choose between the two because I will defend both.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:59:20 AM

I am the bitcoin user and i am holding bitcoin for the future the people who are using bitcoin they are good in the crypto and they are fully dependent on bitcoin and the crypto investment is very profitable and the bitcoin holding for now is the best policy. And if we hold gold then we are not able to check the market up and down because for experience in the gold are required much time and the holding of bitcoin is good,

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: