June 17, 2024, 07:30:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you wan't a swap
Yes - 13 (52%)
No - 12 (48%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ] [DROIDZ] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET UPDATES!!!  (Read 48392 times)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 12:32:39 AM

one escrow that ive found to be completely reliable AND honest is sebastianju ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18640 ) ...

his feedback is impeccable and has the trust of the majority of community members here on bct ...

'free' escrow and works off donations - so i would suggest we organize something for him also if we are going to use him ...

ill contact him and see what he says - unless you want to contact him direct frazazel ...

let me know mate ...

#crysx

That would be brilliant mate if you could do that. I will also contact them too if you wish.

Thanks Crysx  Appreciate it Grin

that wont be an issue ...

ill get to that later today - as i need a few personal things sorted by the mid afternoon ...

the swap should be fine - as long as all are compliant ...

bittrex have never been easy with such things ... from their history - they would usually prefer to have the old coin delisted with the new coin relisted ( IF they relist ) ...

this swap should NOT rely just on one exchange if it is to go ahead - but i have to admit - bittrex is a very big player in this crypto world - so their cooperation would really need to be sought ...

i hope we get a positive response from them ...

in further news - im having issue with the linux compilations for both the qt wallet and the daemon ... so those out there that have linux as their main system ( like i do ) - whether it be debian based ( ubuntu etc ) or redhat based ( fedora - like mine ) - or have nodes setup on vps systems already - we just ask that you have a little more patience ...

will work with the windows wallet if necessary ( on the workstation host systems ) - and test if it works with wine under linux as a workaround for the time being ... but a native linux wallet will be what we will be looking at trying to succeed in compiling ...

working long and hard in the background to get this all to run smooth ... gotta give it to the devs behinds the scenes here - they are doing an awesome job ... just a few things to iron out and we will have one hell of system ...

when the linux daemon is successful - the permanent seednodes will be upgraded on the servers so that syncing will never be an issue also ...

tanx a great deal guys ...

#crysx

pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 05:59:37 AM

i didnt have any problems with compiling the daemon on ubuntu .. from memory it was as easy as
make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-
Cheesy

i keep meaning to try compiling the qt .. one day :p

--

thanks to GREEDYJOHN for all the pm's about changes to Droidz.
very handy to keep up to date with swaps without having to check the actual thread Smiley

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 06:16:57 AM

i didnt have any problems with compiling the daemon on ubuntu .. from memory it was as easy as
Cheesy

--

very handy to keep up to date with swaps without having to check the actual thread Smiley

Thanks  Cheesy

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 07:05:40 AM

Cheesy

--

this has actually changed from the original compilation - as it only required that for the daemon compile ...

now the code is a little different - as it uses its own implementation of secp256k1 ecc - and as far as i know - ubuntu ( debian based os ) does actually have a solid implementation of the elliptical curve cryptography within openssl ... fedora ( and most redhat based system ) do not ... with fedora 22 / 23 being the exceptions - being the first to have a 'limited' implementation of this ecc ...

so for those that are redhat people ( like me ) - we need to figure out what it is that will allow this to compile properly with the current status quo of the os ...

in the case of centos 7 x64 ( which almost all my vps's are based ) - these required the building of ALL the components as static builds ( from openssl to bdb ) - and then implementing those static results into a static build of the daemon ...

this no longer works with the current code - unfortunately ... let alone the qt5 build ( which is a dynamic build ) under fedora 23 x64 ... also a redhat based system ...

but - we are well underway to getting things sorted - it will just take time ...

im working closely with the devs on the linux compiles anway - to ensure that the majority of linux and windows systems are covered ... so that as a community - you can rest assured that it WILL work with the os of your choosing ...

when the daemons are running and functional - we will make sure the permanent seednodes are as well ... and if all is well - will have them hardcoded also ... that is determined by the core dev of course ...

tanx for you help in any case ... i really appreciate it ...

#crysx

arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 11:02:44 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 11:20:33 AM by arbitrage

After swap , wallet will be fully functional with all promised features? Roll Eyes
Masternodes/Darksend, 1:1 ration...
Frazazel (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 12:06:56 PM

After swap , wallet will be fully functional with all promised features? Roll Eyes

Yes the wallet is Functional at the moment with Masternodes due to start the 14'th of Jan. Which is why we wan't most coins swapped by the 12'th the latest hopefully. The Ratio will be 1:1 yes.

Also we have had a response from Richie at Bittrex. Does not look to good on that front if i'm honest. We will still see what we can do. I have just messaged back in response to this.

Hey,

So this looks pretty straight forward but we have started charging for swapping services just because they are very time consuming and cause all sorts of logistics and support nightmares. 

Is the swap something you can support yourselves?  It looks like you have other exchanges already doing it... can we just have users withdraw there and be done with?

Also, is there a reason why you are doing a full swap instead of just using the same blockchain?  We've seen people rebase and still use the existing blockchain so a swap wasn't needed?

We're here to help, but swapping the blockchain is usually a last resort and i'm personally not a big fan of it.

Thanks,
richie

https://crypto-income.eu (where crypto become's your income)
Frazazel (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 12:13:35 PM

OP has been updated. Not fully Complete yet tho.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 12:22:24 PM

Yes the wallet is Functional at the moment with Masternodes due to start the 14'th of Jan. Which is why we wan't most coins swapped by the 12'th the latest hopefully. The Ratio will be 1:1 yes.

Also we have had a response from Richie at Bittrex. Does not look to good on that front if i'm honest. We will still see what we can do. I have just messaged back in response to this.

Hey,

So this looks pretty straight forward but we have started charging for swapping services just because they are very time consuming and cause all sorts of logistics and support nightmares.  

Is the swap something you can support yourselves?  It looks like you have other exchanges already doing it... can we just have users withdraw there and be done with?

Also, is there a reason why you are doing a full swap instead of just using the same blockchain?  We've seen people rebase and still use the existing blockchain so a swap wasn't needed?

We're here to help, but swapping the blockchain is usually a last resort and i'm personally not a big fan of it.

Thanks,
richie

ive seen responses like this from bittrex a few times now ... in varying forms of course - with regards to various requests ...

bittrex is 'big' enough to play by their own rules in regards to such requests ... even though they CAN do it - as richie has mentioned - he is not a big fan of it AND time consuming amongst other things ...

BUT - the picture is the same ... if the swap is to go ahead - as richie stated - it probably would be easier to do it on the other exchanges already willing - or via escrow ... but there isnt really an indication as to whether bittrex will continue with the new coin on their exchange - unless im reading this wrong ...

ive had no time to do much else after leaving the office earlier this afternoon - and as its late evening now ... so ill prioritize all that needs to be done tomorrow afternoon ...

eitherway - we are on the right track for what needs to be done ... and if bittrex is willing to take on the new drz on to the exchange - then it will be just logistics from then on - yes? ...

#crysx

helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 12:24:53 PM

Looks like it would be best for anyone who currently has coins in trex to withdraw and move then to either yobit.net or cex then.  It's a pity bittrex can't be a bit more accommodating.

arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:11:20 PM

Are we going to migrate to new thread or this one will stay in the game?
l vote to stay in this one just moderate and updete OP on time..
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 03:18:04 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 05:31:01 PM by drays

Cheesy

--

this has actually changed from the original compilation - as it only required that for the daemon compile ...

now the code is a little different - as it uses its own implementation of secp256k1 ecc - and as far as i know - ubuntu ( debian based os ) does actually have a solid implementation of the elliptical curve cryptography within openssl ... fedora ( and most redhat based system ) do not ... with fedora 22 / 23 being the exceptions - being the first to have a 'limited' implementation of this ecc ...

so for those that are redhat people ( like me ) - we need to figure out what it is that will allow this to compile properly with the current status quo of the os ...

in the case of centos 7 x64 ( which almost all my vps's are based ) - these required the building of ALL the components as static builds ( from openssl to bdb ) - and then implementing those static results into a static build of the daemon ...

this no longer works with the current code - unfortunately ... let alone the qt5 build ( which is a dynamic build ) under fedora 23 x64 ... also a redhat based system ...

but - we are well underway to getting things sorted - it will just take time ...

im working closely with the devs on the linux compiles anway - to ensure that the majority of linux and windows systems are covered ... so that as a community - you can rest assured that it WILL work with the os of your choosing ...

when the daemons are running and functional - we will make sure the permanent seednodes are as well ... and if all is well - will have them hardcoded also ... that is determined by the core dev of course ...

tanx for you help in any case ... i really appreciate it ...

#crysx

I believe the vast majority of Linux users use Ubuntu nowadays. I was using Redhat, then Centos (liked it a lot), but currently Ubuntu seems to the best and most mature option, especially taking into account the fact it runs well on ARM devices (like Raspberri PI2 or other ARM devices I use), unlike Centos, which is purely x86-oriented...

BTW, I have compiled the new DRZ.V3 QT wallet on Ubuntu (x86/64-bit) - the only modification needed was to fix the path to the secp256k include files (it should be
"INCLUDEPATH += src src/json src/secp256k1/include src/qt src/qt/plugins/mrichtexteditor" instead of "INCLUDEPATH += src src/json src/secp256k1 src/qt src/qt/plugins/mrichtexteditor" in the "Droidz-V3.pro". I can put the compiled wallet on Mega if someone needs.

Am compiling the daemon now. Had to modify the "makefile.unix":
1. Replaced spaces with tab in every line where the target compile ru7les are specified. Otherwise my compiler tells "makefile.unix:187: *** missing separator (did you mean TAB instead of 8 spaces?).  Stop." and stops.
2. Also had to add "DEFS += $(addprefix -I,$(CURDIR)/secp256k1/include)" for it to find the embedded SECP version.

And of course, had to "chmod 777 build_detect_platform" as (almost) always Smiley

Its compiling now (my server is not the fastest), but I expect it to finish well soon.

EDIT: finished compiling the daemon. Seems to run well, waiting for connections Smiley
EDIT2: https://mega.nz/#!u9sVxAaK!TOUsXyjOXkhidBwbY8wmowQ4bbj6HdPc2ypToXKrw38 (both the daemon and the QT wallet), in case anyone wants to test Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
Frazazel (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 03:35:31 PM

Drays You rock  Grin

Thanks for that mate  Wink

Frazazel (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 03:47:14 PM

EDIT: finished compiling the daemon. Seems to run well, waiting for connections Smiley
EDIT2: https://mega.nz/#!u9sVxAaK!TOUsXyjOXkhidBwbY8wmowQ4bbj6HdPc2ypToXKrw38 (both the daemon and the QT wallet), in case anyone wants to test Smiley

Issue's Connecting. Then Follow.

Create a file called droidz.conf
inside paste the following

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=YOUR USER NAME HERE
rpcpassword=YOUR PASSWORD HERE
rpcport=5915
port=5914
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=92.233.105.4

Save the file as droidz.conf make sure the extension at the end is .conf not .txt
Then place it inside AppData/Roaming/Droidz2 Windows and Inside the folder called ./droidz2 on Linux
Then Re Open wallet and you should be good to go

MrZ28s

Activity: 475

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 04:41:11 PM

I believe the vast majority of Linux users use Ubuntu nowadays. I was using Redhat, then Centos (liked it a lot), but currently Ubuntu seems to the best and most mature option, especially taking into account the fact it runs well on ARM devices (like Raspberri PI2 or other ARM devices I use), unlike Centos, which is purely x86-oriented...

BTW, I have compiled the new DRZ.V3 QT wallet on Ubuntu - the only modification needed was to fix the path to the secp256k include files (it should be
"INCLUDEPATH += src src/json src/secp256k1/include src/qt src/qt/plugins/mrichtexteditor" instead of "INCLUDEPATH += src src/json src/secp256k1 src/qt src/qt/plugins/mrichtexteditor" in the "Droidz-V3.pro". I can put the compiled wallet on Mega if someone needs.

1. Replaced spaces with tab in every line where the target compile ru7les are specified. Otherwise my compiler tells "makefile.unix:187: *** missing separator (did you mean TAB instead of 8 spaces?).  Stop." and stops.
2. Also had to add "DEFS += $(addprefix -I,$(CURDIR)/secp256k1/include)" for it to find the embedded SECP version.

And of course, had to "chmod 777 build_detect_platform" as (almost) always Smiley

Its compiling now (my server is not the fastest), but I expect it to finish well soon.

I have an Rpi2, and tried to run it.  Didn't work.

However, could be that I'm running a messed up version right now anyways.  I had Raspbian installed, and everyone was saying use Jessie.  So I tried it.  (This was early last year) and my usage monitor was constantly stuck at 25%.  (One thread locked?) So basically what I did is go back to Raspbian and just took bits and pieces of Jessie.  I compiled 5 wallets (HYP, BALLS, BUCKS, CIRC, and DRZ) and they all worked great.  Never looked back...

I can certainly try the full blown version again tomorrow and see what happens, and see if that makes a difference in running your files.
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 04:49:41 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 05:46:49 PM by thevictimofuktyranny

Has anyone got a sort guide?

As too, what I need to do to keep supporting Droidz?

Have got up to, installing 2.4 wallet, which is amazing Smiley
drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 04:51:04 PM

Issue's Connecting. Then Follow.

Create a file called droidz.conf
inside paste the following

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=YOUR USER NAME HERE
rpcpassword=YOUR PASSWORD HERE
rpcport=5915
port=5914
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=92.233.105.4

Save the file as droidz.conf make sure the extension at the end is .conf not .txt
Then place it inside AppData/Roaming/Droidz2 Windows and Inside the folder called ./droidz2 on Linux
Then Re Open wallet and you should be good to go

Smiley

Is this node (92.233.105.4) running now? Cannot connect to that, neither from wallet, nor via "telnet 92.233.105.4 5914"...

drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 04:54:39 PM

BTW, I have compiled the new DRZ.V3 QT wallet on Ubuntu - the only modification needed was to fix the path to the secp256k include files (it should be

I have an Rpi2, and tried to run it.  Didn't work.

However, could be that I'm running a messed up version right now anyways.  I had Raspbian installed, and everyone was saying use Jessie.  So I tried it.  (This was early last year) and my usage monitor was constantly stuck at 25%.  (One thread locked?) So basically what I did is go back to Raspbian and just took bits and pieces of Jessie.  I compiled 5 wallets (HYP, BALLS, BUCKS, CIRC, and DRZ) and they all worked great.  Never looked back...

I can certainly try the full blown version again tomorrow and see what happens, and see if that makes a difference in running your files.

Those wallets are for x86 (and only 64-bit)!! You cannot run them on Rpi2, as it is based on different CPU architecture (ARM - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARM_architecture).
You would need to compile the wallet on your Rpi2 to get the wallet for ARM. Or wait for a week, until vacations end, so I can compile wallets for ARM (I have ARM devices on workplace only, so don't have access to them at the moment).

Frazazel (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 04:58:58 PM

Smiley

Is this node (92.233.105.4) running now? Cannot connect to that, neither from wallet, nor via "telnet 92.233.105.4 5914"...

Yes. And it currently has two connections. which are not on the same network ie Lan so it should work

drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 05:13:24 PM

Smiley

Yes. And it currently has two connections. which are not on the same network ie Lan so it should work

Hmm.. That one didn't connect, but this one did:
root@vultr:/home/drz# ./droidzd getpeerinfo
[
    {
        "addr" : "52.24.29.59:5914",
        "addrlocal" : "45.32.152.120:37431",
        "services" : "00000001",
        "lastsend" : 1452013914,
        "lastrecv" : 1452013914,
        "bytessent" : 24146,
        "bytesrecv" : 154564,
        "conntime" : 1452013733,
        "pingtime" : 0.24470000,
        "version" : 61401,
        "subver" : "/Coalition:3.0.0/",
        "inbound" : false,
        "startingheight" : 626,
        "banscore" : 0,
        "syncnode" : true
    }
]

Thanks!

Frazazel (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 05:14:58 PM

No problems will update the Issues Connecting info now with that one  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: