May 19, 2024, 06:12:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you wan't a swap
Yes - 13 (52%)
No - 12 (48%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ] [DROIDZ] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET UPDATES!!!  (Read 48391 times)
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 08:26:27 PM

Do you believe that the thief used his own personal email and ip to dump the stolen coins on Bittrex? Instead of bothering Richie, you should ask C-cex/Yobit how they failed to burn the swapped coins!

We came to agreement with dev that he will burn coins himself. So he got c-cex wallet.dat from me after I got new coins for balances of my customers.

Yuriy.

As an exchange involved in this swap, you took a very bad decision. You should burn the swapped coins by yourself.

By the way, now we know that the "thief" was none other than the Droidz-V3 Dev.
It bothers me why he would want to ruin the whole coin for a mere 3.5 BTC, when he could earn ten times more through updates.

I am becoming confused by the thinking pattern of people.

BAGGYJOHN

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:11:43 PM

Do you believe that the thief used his own personal email and ip to dump the stolen coins on Bittrex? Instead of bothering Richie, you should ask C-cex/Yobit how they failed to burn the swapped coins!

We came to agreement with dev that he will burn coins himself. So he got c-cex wallet.dat from me after I got new coins for balances of my customers.

Yuriy.

As an exchange involved in this swap, you took a very bad decision. You should burn the swapped coins by yourself.

By the way, now we know that the "thief" was none other than the Droidz-V3 Dev.
It bothers me why he would want to ruin the whole coin for a mere 3.5 BTC, when he could earn ten times more through updates.

I am becoming confused by the thinking pattern of people.

Depending on where that thief lives, it can represent some months of hard work but C-cex made a big mistake sending the swapped coins to the dev.

C-Cex took the responsability of doing the coin swap. Why Yuriy sent the wallet.dat to the dev instead of burning the coins by himself?
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:18:32 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2016, 10:55:41 PM by drays

C-Cex did what it was asked by the Dev. Of course, it would have been better if they burn the coins themselves, but they did what they did. In any case all this swap was depending on the Dev team's honesty, so C-Cex just sent him some amount of coins in exchange for the same amount of new coins. C-Cex is not responsible for ensuring things will be alright with the coin. They just do what they are asked for by the coin official representative.

I am curious what Yobit did with their wallet. I asked them to post here too, hopefully they will tell something soon.

... this space is not for rent ...
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 01:07:20 AM

C-Cex did what it was asked by the Dev. Of course, it would have been better if they burn the coins themselves, but they did what they did. In any case all this swap was depending on the Dev team's honesty, so C-Cex just sent him some amount of coins in exchange for the same amount of new coins. C-Cex is not responsible for ensuring things will be alright with the coin. They just do what they are asked for by the coin official representative.

I am curious what Yobit did with their wallet. I asked them to post here too, hopefully they will tell something soon.

so much garbage being thrown about the place - yet very little facts ...

i cant believe ( almost ) everyone is chasing their tails and slagging the dev and team and coin and work that has gone into this ...

calm - collected - logical ... thats what we need right now guys ... you can slag the coin and anything else right now - but that will not FIX anything ...

lets collate what has happened - look at the results - fix what needs fixing ( if obviously it can be fixed ) ...

opinions are irrelevant here at the moment ... whether you 'think' that this coin is dead or 'feel' that the dev scammed or give a damn about droidz at all - is completely and utterly irrelevant to the facts that need to be seen and processed here at the moment ...

if this was the dev - the exchanges - the people - then so be it ... what can be done now and the damage control is what i am more interested in ...

keep fudding the thread - and drowning the facts and figures with nonsensical garbage if you want ... for those that want to get to the bottom of this AND work towards getting it all cleaned up - then pm me - or comment here - or work with me to try and work this all out ...

this may take some time - but we have good people behind this project ...

im glad you have a sense of facts and figures drays ...

the facts and what can be done is all i want right now - the rest is all noise ...

#crysx

bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:25:15 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2016, 01:55:55 AM by bumbacoin

questions that seem important

1. there are a bunch of people involved in the coin, is frazazel the particular person who received the wallet.dat and dumped the coins? does he have access to anything else that might be a temptation?
 - it seems important to know who it was, and whether other people were involved

2. who has information pertaining to the swap process that maybe helpful to get a better overview of what still needs to happen?
 - the post c-cex/yobit exchange process still needs to happen

3. who is in communication with yobit?
 - it seems that it might be useful for yobit to burn the coins they hold

4. who has control over the unswapped DRZv3? how many are there? where are they?
 - fairly obvious question

5. does anyone have a copy of win wallet as the OP link is dead?

--

other things that seem useful to move Droidz forward.
- if frazazel is gone we need yet another new thread :p
- a new explorer for v3

oh.
and need a process for the further swap, obvious steps to consider are how many Dv2 are still in the wild vs how Dv3 are still available, a good overview of that will help to see how tenable the current situation is.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 01:33:32 AM

questions that seem important

1. there are a bunch of people involved in the coin, is frazazel the particular person who received the wallet.dat and dumped the coins? does he have access to anything else that might be a temptation?
 - it seems important to know who it was, and whether other people were involved

2. who has information pertaining to the swap process that maybe helpful to get a better overview of what still needs to happen?
 - the post c-cex/yobit exchange process still needs to happen

3. who is in communication with yobit?
 - it seems that it might be useful for yobit to burn the coins they hold

4. who has control over the unswapped DRZv3? how many are there? where are they?
 - fairly obvious question

5. does anyone have a copy of win wallet as the OP link is dead?

agreed ...

i think i have the last windows wallet ( i use linux so i dont use it ) ...

if i do - ill ammend this comment and add it at the end ...

if these questions and many more could be answered - we will know what to do in such an event ... otherwise - we will need start over again - and that may not be a good move ...

#crysx

bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:59:54 AM

Cheesy i have been doing some blockchain trawling the last few days,

i have to say cryptoID offer some fine explorer features, largest wallets and overview are fine
presstab has some useful graphs, but lacks ability to interact with the chain as cleanly.

would be interesting to do a good review of the differing explorer services ..

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 05:43:05 AM

Cheesy i have been doing some blockchain trawling the last few days,

i have to say cryptoID offer some fine explorer features, largest wallets and overview are fine
presstab has some useful graphs, but lacks ability to interact with the chain as cleanly.

would be interesting to do a good review of the differing explorer services ..

i prefer the cryptoid service - and fairglu is one hell of a guy also ...

need something done? ... he gets on to it as soon as its possible ... he makes it professional ...

the only issue is - the new blockchain is not on the site at the moment ...

and it seems few people want to come forward with what has actually happened ...

i hear from here and there - but that does not mean that nay rumor is true - so if we can get to the bottom of what actually happened - we can probably find a way of fixing it ...

there also doesnt seem to be anyone on the new blockchain syncing ...

strange that ...

#crysx

bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 06:34:20 AM

lol. i run a daemon on a vps.
seems it stopped :p  i've fixed it now so it should restart if down again

strange that ...

#crysx

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 06:52:11 AM

lol. i run a daemon on a vps.
seems it stopped :p  i've fixed it now so it should restart if down again

strange that ...

#crysx

whats the ip mate? ...

or just pm it to me if you dont want it public ...

id appreciate it ...

#crysx

bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:21:49 AM

i recall the need for adding nodes to connect.
so here's my current list of peers to add to conf if anyone has problems connecting. (including my address too Wink)

addnode=96.3.197.145:5914
addnode=104.207.131.249:5914
addnode=52.24.29.59:62960
addnode=178.62.208.32:5914

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 07:44:50 AM

I've heard about the situation here at Droidz from a good friend of the community and I'm really sad and extremely sorry to hear about the turn of events here and for the losses everyone endured.

I'm glad and happy to extend any technical expertise or any fix that could put your guys back on track and turn around this situation for the community's sake.

Hold Strong.

Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 07:46:39 AM

I've heard about the situation here at Droidz from a good friend of the community and I'm really sad and extremely sorry to hear about the turn of events here and for the losses everyone endured.

I'm glad and happy to extend any technical expertise or any fix that could put your guys back on track and turn around this situation for the community's sake.

Hold Strong.

Regards,
~SoopY~

tanx soopy ...

there are no real hard 'facts' about what has happened - but the fingers all point to some foul play here ...

any ideas - or advice mate? ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 07:48:13 AM

i recall the need for adding nodes to connect.
so here's my current list of peers to add to conf if anyone has problems connecting. (including my address too Wink)

addnode=96.3.197.145:5914
addnode=52.24.29.59:62960
addnode=178.62.208.32:5914

tanx ...

the need arose from me not being able to compile the daemon on centos 7 x64 - for the seednodes ...

so they couldnt be hardcoded into the wallet / daemon in time for the release of the code ...

ill add these and see which one is still active ...

tanx again ...

#crysx

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 08:23:43 AM

Hold Strong.

Regards,
~SoopY~

tanx soopy ...

there are no real hard 'facts' about what has happened - but the fingers all point to some foul play here ...

#crysx

You're welcome , it would be lovely if the community can give me the current status and a brief overview of the turning of events upto now , so that I can suggest and advice what I believe that could be done to keep this coin alive and the community together.

Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 08:55:31 AM

I'm voting for NAV DEV! He have experience and already rescued a lot of coins including NAV, and not only that,  
at one moment nav was very very valuable on bittrex 6k sat l think?!
MikroTik

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 09:42:09 AM

Yes i agree, i`m supporter of nav and i think nav dev has ability and knowledge to get us back in the game.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 10:09:31 AM

Hold Strong.

Regards,
~SoopY~

tanx soopy ...

#crysx

You're welcome , it would be lovely if the community can give me the current status and a brief overview of the turning of events upto now , so that I can suggest and advice what I believe that could be done to keep this coin alive and the community together.

Regards,
~SoopY~

ive asked you for your qualified advice soopy - and brought you into a mess unfortunately ...

as we have spoken in our chat - there is limited information as to the ACTUAL events - but fingers point to many reasons why - and only a few reasons HOW this all happened ...

you have the info that i can muster - and the rest needs to come from the people in the know ... whether publicly here - or in pm ... i dont care which way ... if there is a way of repairing ( or reversing ) this issue - then we are all ears - and as you know my ideas - i think your ideas and advice on what needs to be done would come with more experience in such situations ...

a great deal of nay sayers have frequented the thread - which unfortunately includes the original dev who rears his ugly head with negativity and gloat about how much he has ripped the community off in btc ... who knows what part he / she plays in this also - if any ... but what we do need is some expert advice and ideas to divert ( or revert ) this issue ...

we have worked together previously - and will have no issue working with you now - as i trust that your advice and knowledge will not be in a negative vein ... i trust you - so do many of the other community members - but we also know how busy you are with all the other projects you have on your plate ...

your advice would be enough soopy - and well worth it ...

lets do this ...

#crysx

MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 11:16:46 AM

Yes SoopY can do this without problems, and it would be good to cooperate with NAV!
He is very good developer, Drz could be in safe hands if he agrees to do a takeover ?!

You can rent this space
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 11:31:42 AM

CryptoID has just added new blockchain explorer Smiley
the old chain should still be availabe for a few weeks, there's a link on the explorer page.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drz/

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: