Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:48:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146020 times)
DaMart

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:23:33 AM

You are saying that some whale is manipulating ADZ thats why its price wont go up? Im still buying ADZ at yobit while its low.

Yes, I think that might be possible. Last friday the price was around 30k and after a dip to around 20, I noticed a sell wall worth over 1 BTC appeared at 24k sats. Usually that is a good sign someone want to buy coins for low prices and tries to scare people into selling lower.

But the current drop in price might also be due to other reasons of course. Last weekend has been a massacre in many altcoin markets, so might be that ADZ was also affected by that.

The most important thing however, is that there's now cheap ADZ for sale  Wink Grin.

Trading on: Binance | Bittrex | Yobit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:54:10 AM

You are saying that some whale is manipulating ADZ thats why its price wont go up? Im still buying ADZ at yobit while its low.

Yes, I think that might be possible. Last friday the price was around 30k and after a dip to around 20, I noticed a sell wall worth over 1 BTC appeared at 24k sats. Usually that is a good sign someone want to buy coins for low prices and tries to scare people into selling lower.

But the current drop in price might also be due to other reasons of course. Last weekend has been a massacre in many altcoin markets, so might be that ADZ was also affected by that.

The most important thing however, is that there's now cheap ADZ for sale  Wink Grin.
and this is a good thing for us who believes for this coins jenss are still around I know and just monitoring the flow and he will surprise us after the update the adz dev was already been launch so again it is a long term project so expect the rise after this.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:31:49 PM

$ 0.069274 (-9.14 %)
0.00016402 BTC (-9.17 %)

1   YoBit   ADZ/BTC   $ 4,119   $ 0.067991   85.41 %   Recently
2   Livecoin   ADZ/BTC   $ 637   $ 0.078063   13.21 %   Recently
3   safecex   ADZ/BTC   $ 66   $ 0.064528   1.37 %   Recently
4   Bittylicious   ADZ/GBP   $ 0   $ 0.284890   0.00 %   Recently
5   alcurEX   ADZ/BTC   $ 0   $ 0.130459   0.00 %   35 hours ago

Still absolutely no trades in 2 exchanges and still $66 for 3 days now at safecex. VERY SHARP decline with absolutely horrible moving average trending down hard..

Extension release, price goes down. Announcement, coin goes down. I made a large purpose of about $1000 to see if I could pump adzcoin, no one followed at all!

Pretty sure Jen's making a shit ton of bank from affiliates through that shitty extension that her friends all gave 5/5 reviews for. They say it's great and fully functional and has so many features. WTF are they smoking? That extension absolutely sucks.

Only reason the coin's moving down is because I'm sure Jen's team is dumping all the coins, hence their 50% premine before ICO.

SCAM COIN !! Watch out guys. This coin will fall to it's ass. Look at the charts: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/adzcoin/#markets

This coin has absolutely no momentum except for all the hype / fud that JEN writes at her blog:

http://adzcoindesk.com/

Which is full of nothing but misleading hypes like "ADZCOIN WILL SKYROCKET LIKE ETHEREM."

Seriously... go read http://adzcoindesk.com/ and you guys will see how bullshit hyped up this is from the dev team. All they blog about is how well it's going to do to hype everyone up (aka devs premining then dumping after you all buy their coin).

I don't see how this coin is any different than the other 50 coins per year out where devs do this. You're not going to fool anyone nor will I stop posting in this forum.

With your own eyes, look at here: http://adzcoindesk.com/will-adzcoin-skyrocket-like-ethereum/

She's writing half an article about ethereum to hype you up, then basically juxtaposes adzcoin. That's got to be one of the most misleading things I've seen. Using a name to gain a name. Name dropping for publicity.

I'm glad I have a lot of money. I'm going to purchase tons of adzcoin this week and sell them for 1/4 the price until it TANKS! Market cap's only $130,000. A fraction of my wallet Smiley

Buyer beware.
cryptomass

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:02:42 PM

Don't know if this will turn out to be a scam or not. So far I see many things have been done and they are fine.

Anyway, while we wait for Jens to come back (will you come back, won't you?), I'm glad that this forum has the "Ignore" button so I can stop seeing messages from philakone (aka coinblaster?).

Jen's please come back to the forum with good news, there are many things to do and discuss also.
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:56:40 PM

$ 0.069274 (-9.14 %)
0.00016402 BTC (-9.17 %)

Still absolutely no trades in 2 exchanges and still $66 for 3 days now at safecex. VERY SHARP decline with absolutely horrible moving average trending down hard..

Extension release, price goes down. Announcement, coin goes down. I made a large purpose of about $1000 to see if I could pump adzcoin, no one followed at all!

Pretty sure Jen's making a shit ton of bank from affiliates through that shitty extension that her friends all gave 5/5 reviews for. They say it's great and fully functional and has so many features. WTF are they smoking? That extension absolutely sucks.

Only reason the coin's moving down is because I'm sure Jen's team is dumping all the coins, hence their 50% premine before ICO.

SCAM COIN !! Watch out guys. This coin will fall to it's ass. Look at the charts: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/adzcoin/#markets

This coin has absolutely no momentum except for all the hype / fud that JEN writes at her blog:

Which is full of nothing but misleading hypes like "ADZCOIN WILL SKYROCKET LIKE ETHEREM."

Seriously... go read http://adzcoindesk.com/ and you guys will see how bullshit hyped up this is from the dev team. All they blog about is how well it's going to do to hype everyone up (aka devs premining then dumping after you all buy their coin).

I don't see how this coin is any different than the other 50 coins per year out where devs do this. You're not going to fool anyone nor will I stop posting in this forum.

With your own eyes, look at here: http://adzcoindesk.com/will-adzcoin-skyrocket-like-ethereum/

She's writing half an article about ethereum to hype you up, then basically juxtaposes adzcoin. That's got to be one of the most misleading things I've seen. Using a name to gain a name. Name dropping for publicity.

I'm glad I have a lot of money. I'm going to purchase tons of adzcoin this week and sell them for 1/4 the price until it TANKS! Market cap's only $130,000. A fraction of my wallet Smiley

Buyer beware.

Talking from your a$$ hole again? Move on simply, nobody is forcing you to buy this coin. Go pick another coin out of 600+ coins out there if this isn't for you instead of moaning like an old lady.

You clearly don't know fuc* all you're talking about or what JensS is working on behind the scenes.

People like you only come out when there's something wrong, but when things are going good you hide inside your own a$$ and nobody hears a word from people like you. Again fuc* off from here. Stop taking over thread with your BS, we wanna hear real news on the development from the horses mouth not some punk like you still moaning like a little bitc*.

so do us a favour already and get the fuk off from here, sick and tired of your BS. don't invest in this coin if you feel like that...NOW BEAT IT ALREADY
coinstatic

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:00:17 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 12:03:22 AM by coinstatic

Don't know if this will turn out to be a scam or not. So far I see many things have been done and they are fine.

Anyway, while we wait for Jens to come back (will you come back, won't you?), I'm glad that this forum has the "Ignore" button so I can stop seeing messages from philakone (aka coinblaster?).

Jen's please come back to the forum with good news, there are many things to do and discuss also.

Wait for real news from the dev himself. I have seen many fake a$$ people like philakone before and they just spread BS.

ETH is a premine too. ETH has 60 Million coins premined and want to know another bad thing about ETH? There are a lot of new coins being created everyday. The total available supply of ETH is already 5 times more than of bitcoin.. which isn't good. ETH doesn't even have a limit to its coins, bad news.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1148119.100

Check out that thread

SO this goes to show not all premines are scam like this punk is making it out to be.

Just wait and see when everything kicks off and I promise you won't hear from this fake A$$ bi*ch again he'll be hiding then. These people only talk when there is something wrong. He's a hater, it's simple.

Lets see where we at in a few months and I bet you when we are above the $1 range and the volumes gone high you won't hear from this prick philakone again. He'll be snooping around other threads when this coin makes it big, take my word for it
wookieinvader

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 11:54:31 PM

I want to say that I've been mining since the first day of bitcoin and am a very seasoned miner, running multiple GPU rigs and contributing a large amount of hashpower to the community in general.

I'm going to go ahead and call Bullshit here. This clown says he was mining Bitcoin on Day 1?! Really? So you are saying you are Nakamoto?  or maybe Hal Finney? (Who died of ALS last Year.) B/C they were the first 2 miners. Or maybe you are Wei Dai, creator of B-money? No? Maybe Nick Szabo? No? Hmm well then you certainly weren't mining any Bitcoin Genesis block, Day 1, or whatever bullshit you're spouting.

A perfect example why you would never come to this forum, for any other reason, than to see what developers are posting. And even that is dicey.
coinstatic

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:19:12 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 01:44:22 AM by coinstatic

Dumper = philakone

philakone = evil jealous basta*d

People like him are the problems on this earth.

Regardless of your jealousy philakone, this coin will do what it says. Offer a decentralized replacement for the ad supported web, so enjoy dumping now while it lasts. It's temporary. In the long run the coin is still going to reach $10+. No matter what you say or do.

This world will always have Jealous men and evil bitches like yourself. And obviously a world without people like you would be heaven
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:45:22 AM

jenss already show us what is the plan for this coin and all of us seeing that in reality it takes time to move up not that fast because jenss and the developer intention is not just pump and dump just like what almost all alt out there jenss really care to his project and wanted to maintain credibility, we just need to hold on and believe let us help jenss by buying those low amount coin and hold.

mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:26:53 AM

If Jens can give an update that would be great.

I believe in the project.

arseaboy

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:36:12 AM

we are still waiting for jenss so busy for him don't know why he's not making any announcement for such a long time now, but I still knew jenss he will let us know his plan keep it up guys.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
zerocl

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 11:49:31 AM

Thanks philakone Smiley Your "effort" will help to keep the blockchain going and it means more cheap coins for us, awesome, looking forward to it Cheesy
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 11:54:47 AM

we are still waiting for jenss so busy for him don't know why he's not making any announcement for such a long time now, but I still knew jenss he will let us know his plan keep it up guys.

Yeah don't worry about it, everybody needs sme rest right. Smiley

Anyways, i'll indeed be making announcements soon, since we were able to finish the feature to use the link in order to add the Adzcoin monetization widget to any place you can add a link.

The other update is about our company structure, since we're making some serious efforts to make a lot of people who have Adzcoins rich in the near-future.

Just stay tuned and you'll soon understand what I mean. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
arseaboy

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:03:28 PM

Yeah don't worry about it, everybody needs sme rest right. Smiley

Anyways, i'll indeed be making announcements soon, since we were able to finish the feature to use the link in order to add the Adzcoin monetization widget to any place you can add a link.

The other update is about our company structure, since we're making some serious efforts to make a lot of people who have Adzcoins rich in the near-future.

Just stay tuned and you'll soon understand what I mean. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens
we will wait jenss don't worry we are just here and believe no need to worry we can hold and we will stay with your project thanks for the update.

█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 01:14:39 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 01:35:56 PM by JensS

$ 0.069274 (-9.14 %)
0.00016402 BTC (-9.17 %)

Buyer beware.

You are the same guy who said in the Yobit chat how great Adzcoin was some time ago when the price was higher, and told people to read Adzcoindesk. Don't even think of denying it because then you're just straight up lying.

Unless somebody is using the exact same username which is doubtful.  Roll Eyes

Anybody here knows this project will really take off once the amount of Adzcoin extension downloads increase and we earn money in affiliate commissions to buy ADZ.

So what's your point? Or you just want to scare people and buy more cheap ADZ for yourself  Grin

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
iuumairahmed

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:16:26 PM

Hello, I was thinking if the extension extends another feature of pool mining from cpu may be when millions of users use extension and share coins they can also share to crack hashes when they are using their browsers and enjoy the coins MAYBE A LAME IDEA but I think it'd be great Cheesy Sad Shocked Wink Grin
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:01:59 PM

Hello, I was thinking if the extension extends another feature of pool mining from cpu may be when millions of users use extension and share coins they can also share to crack hashes when they are using their browsers and enjoy the coins MAYBE A LAME IDEA but I think it'd be great Cheesy Sad Shocked Wink Grin

Holy shit that was the longest run on sentence ever and it didn't even make sense AT ALL. I read it about 5 times and thought I was an idiot, then realized it was you.
iuumairahmed

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:14:46 PM

Holy shit that was the longest run on sentence ever and it didn't even make sense AT ALL. I read it about 5 times and thought I was an idiot, then realized it was you.

Well thank you if you tried to read this text 5 times and you found no idea! and your opinions doesn't even count. I was talking to Jens he has to decide but thanks anyway Smiley
arseaboy

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:18:05 PM

$ 0.069274 (-9.14 %)
0.00016402 BTC (-9.17 %)

Buyer beware.

You are the same guy who said in the Yobit chat how great Adzcoin was some time ago when the price was higher, and told people to read Adzcoindesk. Don't even think of denying it because then you're just straight up lying.

Anybody here knows this project will really take off once the amount of Adzcoin extension downloads increase and we earn money in affiliate commissions to buy ADZ.

So what's your point? Or you just want to scare people and buy more cheap ADZ for yourself  Grin

That's the idea jenss this person keep bashing the coin but I know in heart that this same person who wanted to take advantage to hold as many coin that he can, so when the price goes to the moon he will not be left behind. hahaha. keep it up jenss.

█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 03:25:58 PM

$ 0.069274 (-9.14 %)
0.00016402 BTC (-9.17 %)

Buyer beware.

That's the idea jenss this person keep bashing the coin but I know in heart that this same person who wanted to take advantage to hold as many coin that he can, so when the price goes to the moon he will not be left behind. hahaha. keep it up jenss.

That's right, who cares about time wasting idiots? Nobody Wink

As I said, everybody here can simply see that we have spent a lot of time developing a browser extension that will make $50 on average per download a year which will be used to buy ADZcoins.

The moment the amount of downloads increases and we receive the affiliate commissions we can start buying ADZcoins heavily and and the speculation comments will become laughable really.

Well they are already a complete joke for me and my team, we're having a good laugh, but that's when everybody will realize the power of our concept. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: