Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:17:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146037 times)
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 04:16:12 AM

Hi Everybody,

Just created an overview about the ADZbuzz upgrade and VIP offer to give everybody a better idea what offer to get, here you can find that:

>>> http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzbuzz-passive-income-club-discussion/adzbuzz-passive-income-system-discussion/2185-the-adzbuzz-upgrade-and-vip-offer-overview-ask-questions-here

If you have any questiosn regarding these two offers, then this would be the place to ask them. Smiley

We are also working hard to have the landing page system set up.

To recap:

-> There will be 2 sign-up pages for the two phases of promo we will have the coming weeks.
-> First phase will be attracting people who want to earn a passive income from the ADZbuzz upgrade, plus promoting our other offers
-> Second phase will be attracting the publishers with the incentive of having their link added to the homepage and other bonuses etc. (millions of mailings)

So everybody will soon have their own personal landing page which you can promote to get ADZbuzz referrals and increase your earnings.

-> People sign up on your landing page and get added as your ADZbuzz referral
-> people will land on a separate timeline which contains all info about the upgrade offer
-> Posts in this timeline are solely about how to earn on ADZbuzz, income proofs, bonding etc.

This will be a very high converting system because we all know how FB groups encourages people to join programs and commit themselves to succeed.

Our system has an enormous benefit because there is no way people will be able to lose money and earnings come from day 1, so pure profit the moment people join. This will convert very well, earning you more commissions in the process. Smiley

I expect just a few more days before we are done and after that we'll focus on integrating one of our other main income streams, namely the ad server! We will however already pre-sell lifelong traffic spots at a discounted rate of $100 (as seen here: https://adzbuzz.com/special-offer.html ) before switching to $200 per spot the moment we launch the first version of the ad server.

So that's it for now, this is going to be a very exciting week that's for sure! Smiley

And once again, make sure to take advantage of the low ADZ price now to get as many ADZ into your upgrades as you can! Things are about to move that's a certainty. Wink

Have a great sunday!
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 04:36:15 AM

Nice! Good to see the price is getting stronger.  the upgrade seem to be making a buzz making users buy more.
Dev is doing great! Congrats!  hope to see it not only exist on yobit.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 10:31:02 AM

Hi Everybody,

As we are making great progress in setting up the landing page system, it's time to take a closer look at how we can all help to attract more ADZbuzz members by promoting the landing page. Better, yet, how can you make a bigger passive income by referring others and earn 10% of whatever they purchase?

Here is a blog post with more info:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/adzbuzz-promos-about-to-start-the-roadmap-to-the-first-10000-buzzers/

As mentioned in this post, we will create a separate timeline where only posts related to the ADZbuzz upgrade offer are posted. Make sure to join this group already and start posting your earnings, your goals and your progress if you bought upgrade offers already. Smiley

>>> https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=timeline&id=passiveincomeclub

This group will be the main conversion point to turn new members into Buzzers who are just as dedicated to succeed as you are. So let's make it a nice community. Smiley

When ready only the timeline will be visible (just as regular ADZbuzz timeline) and all the info needed to get started will be there, including a left column with all links to the important pages for easy navigation. This way people will not only see that everybody is earning from day 1, but also have all the info they need to buy upgrades and start earning themselves.

The next days i'll add more detailed info on the promo methods to make it super easy to get referrals by following the steps outlined in the tutorials, so stay tuned!

All the best,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 11:00:31 AM

very interested to this info mate keeping it in my mind looking for possible resources to start this investment
good luck and I hope you keep moving forward and create more for this community.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 11:50:50 AM

very interested to this info mate keeping it in my mind looking for possible resources to start this investment
good luck and I hope you keep moving forward and create more for this community.

Thanks and yeah things are about to get moving, almost done setting up the landing page system so this week we'll start the heavy promo's to invite outsders into our community. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:21:35 PM

Thanks and yeah things are about to get moving, almost done setting up the landing page system so this week we'll start the heavy promo's to invite outsders into our community. Smiley
just keep us updated mate I know many of us here still waiting for this project we always wants seeing
every progress that you are giving us best of luck sir. thanks

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:34:23 PM

I know it seems a dumb question, but since i have never got into upgarde offer i want to ask this question.
It is said that 10 posts daily or 50 posts daily to receive cashback. But what will people post?Can people post anything on adzbuzz?And what if someone just keeps on posting same post with copy and paste method?
Didn't fully get it!  Huh
camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:39:48 PM

I know it seems a dumb question, but since i have never got into upgarde offer i want to ask this question.
It is said that 10 posts daily or 50 posts daily to receive cashback. But what will people post?Can people post anything on adzbuzz?And what if someone just keeps on posting same post with copy and paste method?

U dont hav to post to get th cashback. Cashback is from company's profits which is automatically credited to every upgrade dependin upon th day's profit.

People used to keep on spammin th network in order to earn free coins. Hence this limit is placed  I believe a person who upgrades wants th company to succeed so they will not spam and make th network a dustbin  Infact they will post proper messages, events, happenings, updates of their life etc as people do on FB which will help the company further. When company profits more the upgraded members earn faster.
cryptomass

Activity: 325

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 12:53:15 AM

Hi.
Those ADZs earned from referring can be withdrown or must be spent on partner sites?
Thanks.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 03:32:30 AM

U dont hav to post to get th cashback. Cashback is from company's profits which is automatically credited to every upgrade dependin upon th day's profit.

People used to keep on spammin th network in order to earn free coins. Hence this limit is placed  I believe a person who upgrades wants th company to succeed so they will not spam and make th network a dustbin  Infact they will post proper messages, events, happenings, updates of their life etc as people do on FB which will help the company further. When company profits more the upgraded members earn faster.
i like this explanation so after some upgrades it will be a chain reaction to all of those members. really have a good insight coming from the dev.
keep it up and good luck.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
camohitmishra

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:45:46 AM

Hi.
Those ADZs earned from referring can be withdrown or must be spent on partner sites?
Thanks.

Referral commission will be treated th same way as th upgrades. Meaning, referral comm will be available to withdraw when th upgrade matures of ur referral. When that matures u can use them to buy any product includin upgrades. This is my understandin and Im pretty sure of it.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 04:49:38 AM

Hi.
Thanks.

Yes as explained they will accumulate the same way your upgrades accumulate profit, so every day some coins will be added to your referral commissions and they will become available for withdrawal or repurchase when they have reached the 10%.

This is in place in order to maintain a sustainable business model, since we only share profits, hence we have called it a "profitshare". Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 04:53:50 AM

Yes that's corerct and I also want to mention the long-term plan for this.

When we launch the core of our business, the ADZbuzzer (social share feature o ADZbuzz) which will help publishers to not only earn but also drive more traffic to their site will also have an earning element for people sharing.

So the more upgrades you have, the more you'll be able to share and the more you can earn as a bonus every day while at the same time helping our partner sites.

So in essence a "share" will be a "post" just as you would add a post to your timeline now. So once we launch the ADZbuzzer the main timeline will focus on sharing high quality content and become more of a curation platform where all the content you like is put together so you can read interesting things in one place. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
camohitmishra

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:55:57 AM

i like this explanation so after some upgrades it will be a chain reaction to all of those members. really have a good insight coming from the dev.

Its ingenious. Company will create full time Passiv Income for thousands of members which will improve their lives for best. At th same time millions of ADZcoin will be accumulated in th upgrades which will then decrease th supply. Demand will continuously increase as their are so many products and with th products like Adzbuzz Pay (the payment processor like paypal), and inbuilt ad server (ad in facebook) it will attract millions of marketers and other people so ADZ will spread to th world. With upgrade offer even a person who knows nothin about Internet Marketin can get involved just to create Passiv Income.

So this project benefits for every person whether he is an Internet Marketer, a consumer or not even th Internet user. With proper marketin this will spread like wildfire. With th upcomin landin page this is going to happen soon.

This project has every thing in it to succeed. I dont how foolish people are to sell their ADZcoin now. They'l be cryin tears of regret. Anyways, lets focus on us who will shed tears of joy.
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:24:25 AM

hi jens

i  have questions about partnersites and marketplace

1.are these marketplace and partner sites working.

2.also someone suggest, usage of the coin will increase its value but if no one is using it, because obviously there's no other purpose to use it to aside from inhouse offers, how will that happen?

3.also what is correct marketplace. startpeepsmarket or adzbuzzmarket.

4.when adzbuzzmarket be ready and adzcashback

5.we also need other partner sites and marketplaces to accept adzcoin paymentgateway so we all can use coin. because the more useage of coin will increase value

thank you sir
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 05:33:04 AM

hi jens

i  have questions about partnersites and marketplace

2.also someone suggest, usage of the coin will increase its value but if no one is using it, because obviously there's no other purpose to use it to aside from inhouse offers, how will that happen?

5.we also need other partner sites and marketplaces to accept adzcoin paymentgateway so we all can use coin. because the more useage of coin will increase value

thank you sir

This is just the first phase of the promo's, after this we'll fully focus on promoting to both merchants and partners. You can already spend ADZ rewards in the marketplace, but we still need to rebrand it to ADZbuzz market.

I'm not sure who told you that the coin will only be used for in-house offers, we actually have our own payment gateway ADZbuzzPay which is already working great as you can see inside ADZbuzz, which can be used by thousand of merchants very soon. Plus we'll have a social share feature that will be added to thousands of sites which will have ADZbuzz donation feature and exchange built in.

So in fact, ADZcoin will within 2 months be used by more people than Bitcoin.  Wink

But we take it one step at a time, now our focus will fully be on promoting the offers we have created, the ADZbuzz offer, VIP offer and finalize our ad server.

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 05:35:19 AM

Its ingenious. Company will create full time Passiv Income for thousands of members which will improve their lives for best. At th same time millions of ADZcoin will be accumulated in th upgrades which will then decrease th supply. Demand will continuously increase as their are so many products and with th products like Adzbuzz Pay (the payment processor like paypal), and inbuilt ad server (ad in facebook) it will attract millions of marketers and other people so ADZ will spread to th world. With upgrade offer even a person who knows nothin about Internet Marketin can get involved just to create Passiv Income.

So this project benefits for every person whether he is an Internet Marketer, a consumer or not even th Internet user. With proper marketin this will spread like wildfire. With th upcomin landin page this is going to happen soon.

This project has every thing in it to succeed. I dont how foolish people are to sell their ADZcoin now. They'l be cryin tears of regret. Anyways, lets focus on us who will shed tears of joy.

That's right we'll promote in several phases.

1. Internet maketers and people interested in making money online.
2. Merchants to start using ADZbuzzPay, our own payent gateway and become partner sites.
3. Publishers to add the ADZbuzzer (ADZbuzz social share feature) to their site.

When the 3 promo phases are completed ADZcoin will be one of the most (if not the most) used coin in the world, that's a fact. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:39:49 AM

hi jens

i  have questions about partnersites and marketplace

thank you sir

This is just the first phase of the promo's, after this we'll fully focus on promoting to both merchants and partners. You can already spend ADZ rewards in the marketplace, but we still need to rebrand it to ADZbuzz market.

I'm not sure who told you that the coin will only be used for in-house offers, we actually have our own payment gateway ADZbuzzPay which is already working great as you can see inside ADZbuzz, which can be used by thousand of merchants very soon. Plus we'll have a social share feature that will be added to thousands of sites which will have ADZbuzz donation feature and exchange built in.

So in fact, ADZcoin will within 2 months be used by more people than Bitcoin.  Wink

But we take it one step at a time, now our focus will fully be on promoting the offers we have created, the ADZbuzz offer, VIP offer and finalize our ad server.

thank you for very thorough explanation sir!

i have full faith in this project and coin and i even believe this coin will be best coin in the world because of yours and your team's fantastic job my friend

thank you for everything and keep up the good work
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:59:13 AM

That's right we'll promote in several phases.

1. Internet maketers and people interested in making money online.
2. Merchants to start using ADZbuzzPay, our own payent gateway and become partner sites.
3. Publishers to add the ADZbuzzer (ADZbuzz social share feature) to their site.

When the 3 promo phases are completed ADZcoin will be one of the most (if not the most) used coin in the world, that's a fact. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens
can't wait this happening mate i think you everything is happening with its purpose those early dumpers will cry out loud they just regret to see how the coin will work in this coming weeks just stay calmed guys.
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:06:58 AM

There is a big doubt regarding one thing. I don't understand the difference between available supply and total supply which is given on coinmarketcap.com. Why is available supply so less than total supply of adzcoin? And why does available supply and total supply increase at same value only?Will available supply at some point of time increase very much suddenly?  Huh
And another thing which i want to tell is i have added adzbuzz.com at my blog http://10greatwebsites.blogspot.in/  Wink  .Any suggestions for improving site description are welcome
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: