Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:13:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146037 times)
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:11:45 PM

hello Jens thanks very much for all your work and thanks to devs too. adzbuzz looking great than before

is the VIP daiy payout fixed now or is there still a problem?

I have been getting daily VIP payout now but none today 15th july

Is there certain day for VIP payout or every day including weekends too ?
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 03:08:51 AM

hello Jens thanks very much for all your work and thanks to devs too. adzbuzz looking great than before

is the VIP daiy payout fixed now or is there still a problem?

I have been getting daily VIP payout now but none today 15th july

Is there certain day for VIP payout or every day including weekends too ?

Yeah just checked and the batch  of VIP payments will be sent out shortly Smiley

Our server is located in the US so it's still the 15th there.

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 03:09:39 AM

Hi Everybody,

As you might have seen we have made some tweaks in the ADZbuzz dashboard and we are almost ready to start the heavy promo's!

-> We have added a left sidebar that contains all relevant links plus your referral link
-> We have created 2 separate timelines, one for the passive income club and the general timeline

The passive income club timeline is the main timeline by default. So I want to stress that you make sure you are in the general timeline if you want to post regular posts!

We will make a clearer separation between the timeline and will also add a moderation feature for the passive income club timeline to avoid the confusion.

The final things we need to do before we can send thousands of visitors and affiliates can start promoting their landing page are:

-> Create a new landing page which will be lloking like any regular squeeze page focusing solely on people interested in making money online
-> Create the separation in the ADZbuzz timeline
-> Remove all unrelated posts from the passive income club timeline
-> Add a banner on top of the passive income club timeline linking to the overview of the system

Once these things are done everybody will be able to get started promoting their own landing page and easily get ADZbuzz referrals!

If you wonder how to get started, make sure to read in this post about some promo methods in case you haven't done so yet:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/adzbuzz-promos-about-to-start-the-roadmap-to-the-first-10000-buzzers/

Our community is about to expand!

If you haven't done so yet, make sure to post your earnings in the passive income club timeline, this will surely motivate others to get started too which will earn you more commissions and help the entire community grow faster!

The next update we'll be able to get started, the fun is about to begin! Smiley

Have a nice day,
Jens

PS: Anybody that is interested in being an admin of the passive income club group, please send over your username! Only people that have upgaded or VIP's are allowed and thanks in advance!

I really like all the new bells and whistles on the addzbuz site. It is really looking very clean and professional. Kudos to the team and hard work, thank you for this opportunity.

Thanks!

Yeah we'll get there one step at a time. Smiley

I'll shortly announce the news of the new landing page being ready so affiliate links can be promoted!

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 03:10:48 AM

Hi Everybody,

The target of inviting the first 10,000 buzzers is about to start!

You can now promote the first version of the landing page to easily get ADZbuzz referrals! Check out the referral link here in the sidebar (make sure to log out to check it out).

This landing page can be promoted in numerous ways, here are some ideas:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/adzbuzz-promos-about-to-start-the-roadmap-to-the-first-10000-buzzers/

We will be doing some heavy promo's from now on with solo ads and posting ads in forums, so make sure to get started too and spread the word about our amazing concept!

Have a great weekend!
Jens

PS: I'll post some more updates with promo material later on! If you want to submit your own, always welcome just send a ticket to http://adzbuzzhelp.com !

Join Buzzex.io
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:31:22 AM

Hi Everybody,

You can now promote the first version of the landing page to easily get ADZbuzz referrals! Check out the referral link here in the sidebar (make sure to log out to check it out).

We will be doing some heavy promo's from now on with solo ads and posting ads in forums, so make sure to get started too and spread the word about our amazing concept!

Have a great weekend!
Jens

PS: I'll post some more updates with promo material later on! If you want to submit your own, always welcome just send a ticket to http://adzbuzzhelp.com !

Yeah that's great  Grin was waiting for this update very enthusiastically  Grin

and what do you mean by first version of landing page? is there a better landing page which is about to come  Huh
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 03:34:52 AM

Hi Everybody,

Have a great weekend!
Jens

Yeah that's great  Grin was waiting for this update very enthusiastically  Grin

and what do you mean by first version of landing page? is there a better landing page which is about to come  Huh

Yeah it'll convert very well that's for sure; Smiley

And we will probably add some variations you'll be able to choose from, different color scheme some different text etc.

Join Buzzex.io
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 03:44:39 AM

how can we set up to targeted traffic using adzbuzz? Say I wanna target Chinese users so i wanna target geo.
I just register and all i saw was this.  Price is 100 ADZ for 1000 Credits (= impressions) so send:

1000 Credits = 100 ADZ
    10000 Credits = 1000 ADZ
    50000 Credits = 5000 ADZ
    100000 Credits = 10000 ADZ

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 03:57:30 AM

how can we set up to targeted traffic using adzbuzz? Say I wanna target Chinese users so i wanna target geo.
I just register and all i saw was this.  Price is 100 ADZ for 1000 Credits (= impressions) so send:

1000 Credits = 100 ADZ
    10000 Credits = 1000 ADZ
    50000 Credits = 5000 ADZ

Next week we'll finalize the ad server so we will sell lifelong traffic packages. Thiss will be a great offer as you'll just need to pay once and receive traffic forever!

Here you can find more info about that: https://adzbuzz.com/special-offer.html

We'll use ADZbuzzPay so this will be an ADZ-only offer when we launch it. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 04:07:10 AM

I just register and all i saw was this.  Price is 100 ADZ for 1000 Credits (= impressions) so send:

1000 Credits = 100 ADZ
    10000 Credits = 1000 ADZ
    50000 Credits = 5000 ADZ

Next week we'll finalize the ad server so we will sell lifelong traffic packages. Thiss will be a great offer as you'll just need to pay once and receive traffic forever!

We'll use ADZbuzzPay so this will be an ADZ-only offer when we launch it. Smiley

Thanks will come back next week once its already up.  Pay once and receive traffic forever is definitely a great promo,  its almost too good to be true. but yeah hope its true. Where do you recommend users to buy ADZ where its cheaper?

aff/ref link doesn't save cookies?

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 07:38:15 AM

1000 Credits = 100 ADZ
    10000 Credits = 1000 ADZ
    50000 Credits = 5000 ADZ

Thanks will come back next week once its already up.  Pay once and receive traffic forever is definitely a great promo,  its almost too good to be true. but yeah hope its true. Where do you recommend users to buy ADZ where its cheaper?

aff/ref link doesn't save cookies?

Yeah it'll be quite an amazing offer that's for sure and attract many buyers. Smiley

All ADZcoins will be dstributed amongst upgraded members, $100 per spot and we'll have 10K spots available which will all be sold the next months.

And yeah cookies are saved for 30 days.

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 07:38:37 AM

Hi Everybody,

Here is a zip file with some banners you can use for promoting your ADZbuzz referral link:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/ADZbuzz-Banners.zip

We are working on a page with affiliate tools and more stuff will be added there continiously to make it easy to get more ADZbuzz referrals!

All referrals are tied to your account for life and you earn 10% on purchases and every repurchase of your referrals for life!

The ADZbuzz referral program will without a doubt be the most lucrative affiliate program you'll ever promote! Smiley

Have a great weekend!
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:52:41 AM

Hi Everybody,

Here is a zip file with some banners you can use for promoting your ADZbuzz referral link:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/ADZbuzz-Banners.zip

We are working on a page with affiliate tools and more stuff will be added there continiously to make it easy to get more ADZbuzz referrals!

All referrals are tied to your account for life and you earn 10% on purchases and every repurchase of your referrals for life!

The ADZbuzz referral program will without a doubt be the most lucrative affiliate program you'll ever promote! Smiley

Have a great weekend!
Jens

Thank you very much for this. I will try to start promoting again next week as I would love to be able to earn more ADZ and see the value of this coin go up and up and more up over time. Thanks for all the hard work you do.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
N30

Activity: 309

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:43:01 PM

Hi Everybody,

Have a great weekend!
Jens

How much we would have to pay for o e of those 10,000 invitations?
N30

Activity: 309

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:50:20 PM

Hello JensS as you know Ethereum and Steem were hacked. Once ADZ raises in price it could be a target to be hacked. I hope ADZ team is working on that and you guys hsve a plan in case that hapen.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:41:08 PM

Hello JensS as you know Ethereum and Steem were hacked. Once ADZ raises in price it could be a target to be hacked. I hope ADZ team is working on that and you guys hsve a plan in case that hapen.
I hope also that jens and the core group have alternatives just in case of this possible hacked happen
good luck jenss.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:54:05 AM

Hi Everybody,

Have a great weekend!
Jens

How much we would have to pay for o e of those 10,000 invitations?
Hi, there are 6 different upgrade packages startin from $10 to $1000. Every pack earns u daily cashbacks. The coins u used to buy upgrade is returned immediately and over it u will get share of company's profit daily till the max profit relevant to ur pack is reached. U can then either withdraw or preferably use them to repurchase th upgrades so that u can build a nice passiv income of which u are satisfied to live ur life.

There is also various VIP packs.

FAQs are available on th pages when u go to buy one of them, inside ur Adzbuzz account. Hope it helps
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:57:30 AM

nice answer sir did one will give enlighten the those who are still in plan like me to purchase the vip well i guess perfect timing would
be today before the final launch of the project, vip will make us decide how we wanted to earn from this project and it will be win or
win scenario. good luck to all here in the community.

camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:50:03 AM

nice answer sir did one will give enlighten the those who are still in plan like me to purchase the vip well i guess perfect timing would
be today before the final launch of the project, vip will make us decide how we wanted to earn from this project and it will be win or
win scenario. good luck to all here in the community.
When u login to ur account, u will see numerous posts on Passive Income Timeline, people who are sharing their excitement, their income proofs, their plans to purchase more buzzer upgrades and VIP upgrades.

Their's buzz about Adzbuzz everywhere. Best time is to join now and get max benefit.
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:59:21 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2016, 07:03:49 AM by Ajayjkhidhgtfe

I recently got some referrals in adzbuzz. It shows ----(the referral) has earned you $1, but i don't see that earned dollar anywhere. What does that mean  Huh
another thing is that there is so much trading in adzcoin it has increased 10 times but price is same?  are there heavy dumpers or what?  Undecided
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 07:28:15 AM

I recently got some referrals in adzbuzz. It shows ----(the referral) has earned you $1, but i don't see that earned dollar anywhere. What does that mean  Huh
another thing is that there is so much trading in adzcoin it has increased 10 times but price is same?  are there heavy dumpers or what?  Undecided

Your earnings only appear when the referral has earned 25 ADZ himself, that's a simple protection. And nobody complains about the ADZ price now, you'll see why this is the perfect scenario in the long run when the volume is dictated by the other products we sell and no tupgrades, i'm sure you read about the compounding factor right? Wink

Oh and $10K volume is still nothing...  Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: