Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:07:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146028 times)
adz4life

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 03:09:38 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2016, 03:19:48 PM by adz4life

I wanted to give this coin a try and purchased a VIP account as the advert said I could reach ROI in 3-6 months.

For a full VIP account I got 1.05894485 ADZ as the daily income. Why is it so low?
This rate,it will take 37000 days = 101 years to break even. Is that correct?

Is there an option to revert my purchase, if I want to cancel?
I am not happy with my daily earnings on VIP account and would like to cancel.

Hi, u must hav paid $500 for a full VIP. Now, when it is told that u cud reach ROI in 3-6months it means the number of coins u will get paid everyday will be valued $500 or more after 3-6months. If u consider the offers like buzzer upgrade, referral contest and th whole business plan, u wud understand that, for all th coins u'l receive as daily VIP share, reachin $500 in 3-6months is very conservativ. And after that u'l b earnin profits everyday. So my suggestion is to stay.

My understanding was that I could get return of my coins within 3-6 months and not its worth, as the price is not something which any of us can predict.
 I dont want to wait 100 years to get all my coins with this deal, whatever be the worth of the coin.

1 coin is the reward I am getting now for loging into my account daily and I dont want to spend 37K coins to get the same reward  Huh

Dev, how can I cancel my transaction and get my coins back, as I am not happy with this deal.

If you spend $500 on the VIP offer and in 3-6 months you have its worth back in coins, then anything you make after that is pure profit. The worth of the coin is very important, which is why we invest in cryptocurrencies when they are worth low hoping they go up in worth Smiley

Anyways, Jens already made a post explaining the difference between the Upgrade offer and the VIP Offer in the ADZbuzz Forum.

I have both, because the upgrade offer has its benefits and so does the limited VIP spots too. In the long run being a VIP is well worth it, as only VIP members will earn daily ADZ coins in their web wallet from all the referrals who sign up under the dot com account. Every referral that signs under the main site directly and there would be thousands of them, all their earnings from purchases and upgrades are distributed amongst the VIP members which is limited to 1000 spots only. So in time VIP's would earn more ADZ daily as the project grows.

Not only that VIP members are the only people who can withdraw their daily login balance into their web wallet, every one else will only be able to use that balance on Partner Sites once it is ready.

So being a VIP gives you daily ADZ in your web wallet for life from referrals that are not yours, plus gives you the option to cash out your login balance to your web wallet.

Long term wise buying a VIP is a good investment, as you would make back the $500 you spent on that offer easily.

However, if you only have $500 to spend I would say buy an upgrade offer instead, but if you have more money to throw around and you want to earn an extra passive income stream and maximize your earning potential on ADZbuzz then investing in a VIP spot is worth it.

It depends on what you want and your goals.

I see the benefits of paying $500 one time for the VIP offer as I would make my money back and more when the coin has more worth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adz4life

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 03:24:45 PM

Nice ponzi.

No thanks.

Talking out of ignorance?

It is definitely not a ponzi Smiley

Buy ADZ from exchange to send ADZ to the site to be paid in ADZ again.

Nope, you're right, not a ponzi at all. I'm sure the ADZ I send you are not then paid out to investors. LOL

Still talking our of ignorance I see....

Instead of speculating how the ADZ is paid back again, how about researching it first.

bluedude

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:34:01 PM

I wanted to give this coin a try and purchased a VIP account as the advert said I could reach ROI in 3-6 months.

For a full VIP account I got 1.05894485 ADZ as the daily income. Why is it so low?

Hi, u must hav paid $500 for a full VIP. Now, when it is told that u cud reach ROI in 3-6months it means the number of coins u will get paid everyday will be valued $500 or more after 3-6months. If u consider the offers like buzzer upgrade, referral contest and th whole business plan, u wud understand that, for all th coins u'l receive as daily VIP share, reachin $500 in 3-6months is very conservativ. And after that u'l b earnin profits everyday. So my suggestion is to stay.

My understanding was that I could get return of my coins within 3-6 months and not its worth, as the price is not something which any of us can predict.
 I dont want to wait 100 years to get all my coins with this deal, whatever be the worth of the coin.

1 coin is the reward I am getting now for loging into my account daily and I dont want to spend 37K coins to get the same reward  Huh

Dev, how can I cancel my transaction and get my coins back, as I am not happy with this deal.

If you spend $500 on the VIP offer and in 3-6 months you have its worth back in coins, then anything you make after that is pure profit. The worth of the coin is very important, which is why we invest in cryptocurrencies when they are worth low hoping they go up in worth Smiley

Anyways, Jens already made a post explaining the difference between the Upgrade offer and the VIP Offer in the ADZbuzz Forum.

I have both, because the upgrade offer has its benefits and so does the limited VIP spots too. In the long run being a VIP is well worth it, as only VIP members will earn daily ADZ coins in their web wallet from all the referrals who sign up under the dot com account. Every referral that signs under the main site directly and there would be thousands of them, all their earnings from purchases and upgrades are distributed amongst the VIP members which is limited to 1000 spots only. So in time VIP's would earn more ADZ daily as the project grows.

Not only that VIP members are the only people who can withdraw their daily login balance into their web wallet, every one else will only be able to use that balance on Partner Sites once it is ready.

So being a VIP gives you daily ADZ in your web wallet for life from referrals that are not yours, plus gives you the option to cash out your login balance to your web wallet.

Long term wise buying a VIP is a good investment, as you would make back the $500 you spent on that offer easily.

However, if you only have $500 to spend I would say buy an upgrade offer instead, but if you have more money to throw around and you want to earn an extra passive income stream and maximize your earning potential on ADZbuzz then investing in a VIP spot is worth it.

I see the benefits of paying $500 one time for the VIP offer as I would make my money back and more when the coin has more worth.

VIP update:

No response from the support yet- Looks like a 1 man support team at the moment, so waiting for the 1 man to return now.
Recieved my daily earning of 1ADZ again after spending $500. Does this mean that there were no referrals on the last 3 days as I am getting exactly the same amount?
You cant get your daily login rewards into your web wallet, the message I see is
"You need at least 25 ADZ in Rewards balance to be able to use this feature. Increase your ADZbuzz social activity to earn more rewards."

adz4life

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 06:43:48 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2016, 06:55:05 PM by adz4life

VIP update:

No response from the support yet- Looks like a 1 man support team at the moment, so waiting for the 1 man to return now.
Recieved my daily earning of 1ADZ again after spending $500. Does this mean that there were no referrals on the last 3 days as I am getting exactly the same amount?
You cant get your daily login rewards into your web wallet, the message I see is
"You need at least 25 ADZ in Rewards balance to be able to use this feature. Increase your ADZbuzz social activity to earn more rewards."

Did you send a ticket to www.adzbuzzhelp.com ? They usually respond within 24 hours.

The VIP rewards is based on referrals that spend under the main site, and it is distributed with all VIP members. So clearly the going rate at the moment based upon what is coming in from referrals once distributed is about 1 ADZ coin for full VIP members.

Also, you need 25 ADZ in your rewards to be able to use that on Partner Sites when they have been added, but only VIP's can withdraw that to their web wallets once it reaches 25 ADZ.

It seems to me, that you purchased the VIP offer without understanding it.

I am happy with mine and many others are, because they understand what they purchased, but you seem to be confused.

Anyways, be patient, and if you have sent the support ticket to the correct place they would contact you.  

bluedude

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 09:15:39 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2016, 09:37:08 PM by bluedude

bluedude it's Sunday and i'm sure the people who handle the support don't work on weekends, just like you wouldn't work on a Sunday.

Could you atleast be patient and wait till the weekend is over and maybe you'll have received a reply by then

I'd like to ask what made you go and purchase the VIP if you don't understand what it even is and what's it supposed to do? You should have read about it 1st as adz4life mentioned. You would have better spent it on the upgrade then if you wanted to see large amounts of coins coming your way
Thats just an update dude even though I expect at least 1 guy to work on weekends for a project of this scale and ambition. (btw I had sent the first support ticket on Saturday 06:00 GMT)Adzbuzz is dealing with customer's coins like exchanges, polo or bittrex and weekend is not the excuse customers want to hear, once they sent money to them.

I had invested in VIP deal because I read that I could break even in 3-6 months.
I wasnt expecting 1 coin per day return for my 37000 coin investment.
If I had this vital information, I wouldnt have invested in it and I am trying to get out of this deal as I know more about it now.

Also I am just giving my experience to my fellow investors like you, so that you guys could make better judgement on
which offers to choose, given all the actual facts about returns.
This also gives a chance for the devs to explain why the returns are so low and when is it going to go up etc.

coinstatic You can always add me to your ignore list if you don't want to hear about my factual experience as a VIP customer..

EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 10:09:58 PM

For all future investors or anyone interested in the Project

Hope this helps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLjMIo-DgsoXouaiVpNJ6yP5ocBNWj12g8&v=sCxGhBthKOQ

Only invest if you understand what the whole project is about  Wink

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
adz4life

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 11:00:08 PM

bluedude made the mistake in thinking he would earn more than 37K coins in 3-6 months buying the VIP offer, but what is meant you would earn more than the price you paid for it in dollars. Much more. 

If you want to earn more coins on top of your 37k than the best option is the upgrade for you.

VIP purchase is if you want to earn directly into your web wallet for life from the purchases of referrals that signed up under the site, and worth wise as it only cost $500 to buy the full VIP or less if you buy the lower options, you would get more than your money back for sure in the future. Plus you can cash out your spend rewards balance which is awesome, as some members have stacked thousands of ADZ coins in that balance over time.

So the VIP offer gives you exactly what you pay for. I have earned lots of ADZ by being a VIP.

It is upon the buyer to understand what he is buying before hand.

And as we have a big community with lots of people who can help if you need answers to questions, always ask if you need advice or not sure.

Join the Facebook group if you haven't.

Ask questions on the ADZbuzz Passive Income Club Time-line.

Ask questions on here.

Go to the ADZbuzz Forum and ask questions there.

Read this post to know the difference between the upgrade offer and VIP offer:
http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzbuzz-passive-income-club-discussion/adzbuzz-passive-income-system-discussion/2185-the-adzbuzz-upgrade-and-vip-offer-overview-ask-questions-here

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:03:28 PM

bluedude made the mistake in thinking he would earn more than 37K coins in 3-6 months buying the VIP offer, but what is meant you would earn more than the price you paid for it in dollars. Much more. 

If you want to earn more coins on top of your 37k than the best option is the upgrade for you.

VIP purchase is if you want to earn directly into your web wallet for life from the purchases of referrals that signed up under the site, and worth wise as it only cost $500 to buy the full VIP or less if you buy the lower options, you would get more than your money back for sure in the future. Plus you can cash out your spend rewards balance which is awesome, as some members have stacked thousands of ADZ coins in that balance over time.

So the VIP offer gives you exactly what you pay for. I have earned lots of ADZ by being a VIP.

And as we have a big community with lots of people who can help if you need answers to questions, always ask if you need advice or not sure.

Ask questions on here.

http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzbuzz-passive-income-club-discussion/adzbuzz-passive-income-system-discussion/2185-the-adzbuzz-upgrade-and-vip-offer-overview-ask-questions-here

oh well so there's a difference between those offers i'm not yet a vip subscriber just thinking on doing it for profitable income
seems that the answer might help me more to understand the set up for doing this, thank you mate for this answer.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
bluedude

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:18:21 PM

Ask questions on here.

>>If you want to earn more coins on top of your 37k than the best option is the upgrade for you.
I am still not getting this.
The price is dependant on the number of coins, right?
So if I earn more coins, I earn more money. And if I earn less coins, then I earn less money.
Are you suggesting that with VIP offer I earn less coins, but more money?

>> I have earned lots of ADZ by being a VIP.
For the last 3 days, the reward for a full VIP member was 1.05 coin each.
How much were the earnings before that?
Could you give us a screenshot of your earnings from the VIP offer, if you have already earned a lot?
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:32:47 PM

please everyone who is part of the adz community I know everybody want to help, just stop replying about this as we want to hear it officially from JensS himself

some people are unsure about VIP

please let JensS answer the vip questions as he can give us official correct answers.

right now even i am unsure if i understand. for example if i spend 37,000 adzcoins for VIP and i only get 1 adz daily i won't be on earth before i could ever reach investment of 37,000 ADZ never mind  break even in 3-6 months

i also think in this situation upgrade offer more better for people who want more coins but what exactly is purpose for vip in term of making extra coins as it seem impossible

i would like to know this from the dev himself and not community members

it is confusing for us people. so community members stop replying

please Jens when you read this give us more information exactly and explain about this to solve this confusion
bluedude

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:38:12 PM

please everyone who is part of the adz community I know everybody want to help, just stop replying about this as we want to hear it officially from JensS himself

some people are unsure about VIP

please let JensS answer the vip questions as he can give us official correct answers.

right now even i am unsure if i understand. for example if i spend 37,000 adzcoins for VIP and i only get 1 adz daily i won't be on earth before i could ever reach investment of 37,000 ADZ never mind  break even in 3-6 months

i also think in this situation upgrade offer more better for people who want more coins but what exactly is purpose for vip in term of making extra coins as it seem impossible

i would like to know this from the dev himself and not community members

it is confusing for us people. so community members stop replying

please Jens when you read this give us more information exactly and explain about this to solve this confusion
Good to know that there is at least 1 in the community who undestands my concerns  Cheesy
BBoBB

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

Do it right or don't do it at all.

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 12:04:10 AM

Good to know that there is at least 1 in the community who undestands my concerns  Cheesy

Since day one i started watching this project... i saw a flood of questions and a flood of answers...
Some official by the Dev and some by community members...
to be honest... i wanted to understand more and for sure can't build my decision on any of the following:
 1- The Sales person (project team and affiliates doing promotions)
 2- Project enthusiasts (each for their own rightful reasons and own umbrella of understanding)

So i went ahead ... Signed up without any upgrades for a couple weeks... Then got the smallest AddBuzzer upgrade and followed that a short while later with the smallest VIP package... got my son signed up as a referral and got him the smallest AddBuzzer upgrade.

Now i'm waiting and watching  for the full cycle to complete.. then i'll have blockchain-hard-data that i can look at and decide what to do next... coupled with the market information (exchanges and trading price/volumes) i can say then, i'll be able to make an educated decision.

If you can afford it.. consider it an experiment that will not cost you much more than investing in an failed coin or making a bad decision at trade...

I suggest anyone in doubt to start somewhere... you cant wait till you get an answer from someone if you have an opportunity to figure "Your" reality of the situation on your own... after all ... it's your decision, your money... your prospect...

my 2 cents..
Cheers

alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 12:11:35 AM

dev is very hardworking and i know this coin will succeed and everything dev has done for this project is supreme

we people who are new to these ideas only want our questions answered officially and not by other community members and investors

such as camohitmishra for example, again sir no offence

community members feel free to discuss everything but when we need answers officially before and after buying to understand it is better to let dev Jens answer as we can all understand better

BBoBB

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

Do it right or don't do it at all.

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 12:17:45 AM

dev is very hardworking and i know this coin will succeed and everything dev has done for this project is supreme

we people who are new to these ideas only want our questions answered officially and not by other community members and investors

such as camohitmishra for example, again sir no offence

community members feel free to discuss everything but when we need answers officially before and after buying to understand it is better to let dev Jens answer as we can all understand better

Amigo... i'm not saying anything against discussion and official responses but ... Whenever you work in/on Crypto... the first footnote you'll commonly encounter contains the word "experimental" and the irony is, most do not see the obvious...
and that is what i said... "Experiment" Smiley and validate for your self over and above all the reading and asking and and...

And when you Experiment... you'll ask educated/more valid  questions... and you'll be doing the Dev team a favor by letting them focus on the continued success of this project..

this project is amazing up to till this point and i feel its very promising if not for anything else other than it's disruptive approach... and the game is still in warm up..

tmarketing

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:25:50 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2016, 04:37:27 AM by tmarketing

VIP update:

What is your ticket number? I don't see any tickets regarding the issue you are describing. Support tickets should be submitted here: http://adzbuzzhelp.com/
adz4life

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 12:35:06 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2016, 12:46:51 PM by adz4life

Ask questions on here.

>>If you want to earn more coins on top of your 37k than the best option is the upgrade for you.
So if I earn more coins, I earn more money. And if I earn less coins, then I earn less money.

Could you give us a screenshot of your earnings from the VIP offer, if you have already earned a lot?

I am suggesting that with the VIP offer in the long run you earn more than the price you paid for it in dollars as the value of ADZ increases. It is more of a long term investment offer to earn more extra ADZ having an extra passive income stream in your wallet for life. And you can withdraw your spend ADZ rewards balance and use it how you want.

I have been a VIP some time now, before the upgrade offer existed. I have in fact two full VIP spots; one that I have purchased and another that I won in a contest on the platform.

I can only give you a screenshot of this months earnings as it only shows the last 20 transactions. I can't show you the months before that.

Here are my recent VIP earnings this month (as I am a newbie my pictures won't show so you're going to have to click on the links unfortunately):

This is how much I have in my rewards balance which I can currently cash out to my wallet if I want to as a VIP:

And I have already cashed out 100 ADZ in the past from that balance too.

Like I said, people buy the VIP if they want the benefits of the VIP. If you want to earn more ADZ on top of your amount buy the Upgrade, but even then make sure you understand how it works, because if you don't you may end up being disappointed again.

bluedude

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 12:43:14 PM

Ask questions on here.

I am suggesting that with the VIP offer in the long run you earn more than the price you paid for it in dollars as the value of ADZ increases. It is more of a long term investment offer to earn more extra ADZ having an extra passive income stream in your wallet for life. And you can withdraw your spend ADZ rewards balance and use it how you want.

I have been a VIP some time now, before the upgrade offer existed. I have in fact two full VIP spots; one that I have purchased and another that I won in a contest on the platform.

I can only give you a screenshot of this months earnings as I it only shows the last 20 transactions. I can't show you the months before that.

Here are my recent VIP earnings this month (as I am a newbie my pictures won't show so you're going to have to click on the links unfortunately):

This is how much I have in my rewards balance which I can currently cash out to my wallet if I want to as a VIP:

Like I said, people buy the VIP if they want the benefits of the VIP. If you want to earn more ADZ on top of your amount buy the Upgrade, but even then make sure your understand how it works, because if you don't you may end up being disappointed again.

Thanks for the links mate.
It confirms that the daily payment is just 1.05 coin for 1 VIP order - which is what I am unhappy with.
bluedude

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 12:47:26 PM

What is your ticket number? I don't see any tickets regarding the issue you are describing. Support tickets should be submitted here: http://adzbuzzhelp.com/
I had sent previous requests to support@...

Ticket submitted and the ticket number is  JWZ-XQX-MDPZ
adz4life

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 12:49:15 PM

Ask questions on here.

I can only give you a screenshot of this months earnings as I it only shows the last 20 transactions. I can't show you the months before that.

Like I said, people buy the VIP if they want the benefits of the VIP. If you want to earn more ADZ on top of your amount buy the Upgrade, but even then make sure your understand how it works, because if you don't you may end up being disappointed again.

Thanks for the links mate.
It confirms that the daily payment is just 1.05 coin for 1 VIP order - which is what I am unhappy with.

Well yeah for now, but like I keep saying, it is a limited long term investment offer. And people that purchased it understanding it are happy with it Smiley

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 02:42:11 PM

May i know what's wrong with Adzbuzz website?

I can't login, i press the login button, nothing happen :/
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: