Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:04:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146028 times)
maraton

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 09:45:46 AM

the out come of this project is way too far on what the DEV said on his or her posts
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hug3c

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 11:58:10 AM

I love ignore button  Grin   Maraton just go to Eth or Etc forum and talk shit there.
coinstatic

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 12:29:26 PM

electronichash, maraton get a room for yourselves ladies

electronichash, please sell your coins and gtfo of here. Simple. Move on. Your and maraton's trolling isn't anything new.

I've seen/heard it all before on many other threads too, for coins like ETH, Lisk etc... and the trolling/fud can never bring a coin down.

maraton simply sucks at fudding though. The guy's laughing at his own comments, I've seen much better trolls/fudders than him.

And face it electronichash you invested into this coin hoping it would increase everyday slowly and within a month, well I think you're silly for thinking like that. Me and many others who bought this coin know it'll go high in the long term.

Most trolls don't have the guts to come back and post when a coin's value gets higher and things start to look good, again I've seen this with experience such as ETH

It'll be the same scenario here. You might seem to be enjoying yourselves now electronichash and maraton (could be the same person who knows)
But I can assure you both or any other trolls/fudders won't be here when the coin takes off. You'll be hiding then and you'll realise you made the wrong move  Smiley

My best advice for you is, sell your coins and beat it from here. Go buy some other many available 680+ currencies where even most devs remain anonymous

maraton

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 12:36:03 PM

electronichash, please sell your coins and gtfo of here. Simple. Move on. Your and maraton's trolling isn't anything new.

I've seen/heard it all before on many other threads too, for coins like ETH, Lisk etc... and the trolling/fud can never bring a coin down.

maraton simply sucks at fudding though. The guy's laughing at his own comments, I've seen much better trolls/fudders than him.

And face it electronichash you invested into this coin hoping it would increase everyday slowly and within a month, well I think you're silly for thinking like that. Me and many others who bought this coin know it'll go high in the long term.

Most trolls don't have the guts to come back and post when a coin's value gets higher and things start to look good, again I've seen this with experience such as ETH

It'll be the same scenario here. You might seem to be enjoying yourselves now electronichash and maraton (could be the same person who knows)
But I can assure you both or any other trolls/fudders won't be here when the coin takes off. You'll be hiding then and you'll realise you made the wrong move  Smiley

My best advice for you is, sell your coins and beat it from here. Go buy some other many available 680+ currencies where even most devs remain anonymous

ether and adz are not the same microsoft produce it a multi billion dollar company support it thats why it has a future not like adz dont compare adz to other coins that succeed that long term run is just a promise just admit it that this has no future
coinstatic

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 12:44:56 PM

ether and adz are not the same microsoft produce it a multi billion dollar company support it thats why it has a future not like adz dont compare adz to other coins that succeed that long term run is just a promise just admit it that this has no future

Did you bother to read? Can you understand english?

Where did I say ETH and ADZ are the same? Please tell me

I said I have seen the trolling before on many successful coin threads such as ETH. Don't twist my words

The trolling here and on ETH and a lot of many other successful coins are no different. It's all the same shit. They bash the coin, call it scam, you name it but it doesn't effect the coin at all. They are just wasting their own time.

And obviously i've seen better trolls than you, and if they can't bring a project/coin down do you honestly think a fudder like yourself who sucks can ever bring a project down lol?

maraton

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 12:55:28 PM

just CRY for supporting a trash coin with no future xD  Cheesy Wink
cniem23

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 01:58:21 PM

This system is not complete yet is the simple explanation for all the trollers here, this is how i understand this system flows after i read all the updates of jens

ADZCOIN ->ADZBUZZ ->USERS ->MARKETS/PARTNERSITES/DONATIONS etc, ->ADZBUZZ will buy the coin ->to USERS AGAIN this is how i understand the flow and its really great a self sustaining system, the system will also buy the coins and distribute it again.

to all trollers i read just a post of jens a months ago that the he disable or stop buying coins for a while so i guess still disable until now thats why the price of the coin is stable but great to see that many are buying adzcoin it means many support it.  Smiley

i didnt even mention the flow of all the VIP and upgraded accounts  Cheesy
adz4life

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 02:16:12 PM

Quitting as well. this coin seem to be slowing the progress. i sense scam in the end as well. Waited for a month to see if the price just move a bit but was disappointed. Moving my coins elsewhere. I can't believe I fall for this.

Good bye! Sell your coins fast because there are many including myself who would snatch them up.

Do you know that you would have missed the Bitcoin train too every single time with your mentality?

Keep moving your coins each month until you one day bank huge Smiley Very smart strategy.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 02:42:41 PM

This system is not complete yet is the simple explanation for all the trollers here, this is how i understand this system flows after i read all the updates of jens

ADZCOIN ->ADZBUZZ ->USERS ->MARKETS/PARTNERSITES/DONATIONS etc, ->ADZBUZZ will buy the coin ->to USERS AGAIN this is how i understand the flow and its really great a self sustaining system, the system will also buy the coins and distribute it again.

to all trollers i read just a post of jens a months ago that the he disable or stop buying coins for a while so i guess still disable until now thats why the price of the coin is stable but great to see that many are buying adzcoin it means many support it.  Smiley

Adbuzz don't work. I don't even see how any website would even get into this network.
Look how long have you've been waiting for this coin to jump and will even worth just 10K?  ease your burden my fellow investors.
Jenss not your savior, if he decides to dump all that 70% which likely would happen now that he's uncovered. good luck to you all.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 04:57:36 PM

Adbuzz don't work. I don't even see how any website would even get into this network.
Look how long have you've been waiting for this coin to jump and will even worth just 10K?  ease your burden my fellow investors.
Jenss not your savior, if he decides to dump all that 70% which likely would happen now that he's uncovered. good luck to you all.

You do realize that a web site is actually participating and has the ADZcoin widget installed to receive ADZcoin generating additional income for them. If you understand what the purpose of the prject is you will see this coin is not the same as all the other coins out now.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-may-end-wars-of-online-advertisers-vs-users

I am sure when the time comes jens will post the case study results.  Wink

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 05:19:03 PM

i didnt even mention the flow of all the VIP and upgraded accounts  Cheesy

Look how long have you've been waiting for this coin to jump and will even worth just 10K?  ease your burden my fellow investors.

You do realize that a web site is actually participating and has the ADZcoin widget installed to receive ADZcoin generating additional income for them. If you understand what the purpose of the prject is you will see this coin is not the same as all the other coins out now.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-may-end-wars-of-online-advertisers-vs-users

I am sure when the time comes jens will post the case study results.  Wink

Ye?  all the dev scammers gone busted don't say anything different from each other.  They always come up with something like "you'll see the coin skyrocket and blah blah.."  why would a webmaster use that network when there are already tons bitcoin adnetworks better than that of  adz?

Does this http://adzcoin.net:3001/richlist prove nothing to you?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
adz4life

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 06:50:46 PM

I thought you wanted to just sell your coins and leave?

If this project is so crap, and going no where, why do you keep coming back here?

The only place you should be going to is Livecoin and Yobit and put your money where your mouth is and sell all your ADZ coins and move on to some other next coin. But I bet you have not even done that yet.

What are you trying to prove? Nobody is really impressed. Nobody is forcing you stay and keep your coins so please do us all a favour and sell them and move on.

coinstatic

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 09:45:35 PM

Still here electronicash?

Thought you were selling and leaving?

Probably not, you're a drama queen not a man of your words

But I hope you do sell asap and carry on investing into 1 crypto from another where you only make pennies (if you're lucky) nobody's going to miss you, infact i'll be glad and many others when you sell.

So whatcha waiting for Smiley

.cryptic.

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:09:41 PM

Any idea why the dev is still holding onto 70% of the total supply?
More transparency is required for the coin to succeed.
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 12:22:58 AM

i didnt even mention the flow of all the VIP and upgraded accounts  Cheesy

Look how long have you've been waiting for this coin to jump and will even worth just 10K?  ease your burden my fellow investors.

I thought you wanted to just sell your coins and leave?

If this project is so crap, and going no where, why do you keep coming back here?

The only place you should be going to is Livecoin and Yobit and put your money where your mouth is and sell all your ADZ coins and move on to some other next coin. But I bet you have not even done that yet.

What are you trying to prove? Nobody is really impressed. Nobody is forcing you stay and keep your coins so please do us all a favour and sell them and move on.

I want to help you to get out of there adz4life after all i'm earning while posting. can't you see my signature?
thats the difference that we have. the more you reply here the more i get to come back.   Grin  if that hurts you feelings, i'm sorry to say. I'm still doing it. now where is jenss that suppose to defend this coin?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
wookieinvader

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 11:21:57 AM

Quitting as well. this coin seem to be slowing the progress. i sense scam in the end as well. Waited for a month to see if the price just move a bit but was disappointed. Moving my coins elsewhere. I can't believe I fall for this.

Hahaha, wow you waited for a whole month. I commend your patience, sarcasm off. Look at my signature, I funded this on Startjoin, and I have been here from the beginning. I have the utmost confidence in Jens, and yes you should take your coins elsewhere because you have no idea what the word longterm investment means. Oh you didn't get rich overnight? Too effing bad go whine somewhere else. Typical crypto kiddy didn't get rich in a week so everything is a scam. Oh, I'm sorry, a month.
coinstatic

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:42:29 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2016, 01:27:18 PM by coinstatic

Hahaha, wow you waited for a whole month. I commend your patience, sarcasm off. Look at my signature, I funded this on Startjoin, and I have been here from the beginning. I have the utmost confidence in Jens, and yes you should take your coins elsewhere because you have no idea what the word longterm investment means. Oh you didn't get rich overnight? Too effing bad go whine somewhere else. Typical crypto kiddy didn't get rich in a week so everything is a scam. Oh, I'm sorry, a month.

+1

LOL crypto kiddy  Grin good one

These people only after making pennies from their signature posts. This guy thinks he'll get rich off making a few sats here n there off signature campaigns lol.

Him and his like will be here next year still doing the same thing, earning a few sats from sig campaigns and moving from 1 crypto to another. They call themselves professional traders but in reality they are actually an insult to the word
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 01:56:01 PM

You've been here since the start and yet look at you now, think for a while and then look at me.
Jenss hiding and lets you defend his coin eh? While he gets richer, now that's the real truth -   http://adzcoin.net:3001/richlist
you won't see him here just like the rest of the scammers. so how much do you know him?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
cniem23

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:53:00 AM

5days w/out Vip shareS?
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:07:17 AM

jen said massive update on it way on adzbuzz.

he say: "Also stay tuned for a massive update about upcoming features that will make ADZbuzz go mainstream and explode!"

Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: