Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:20:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 298 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coins worth buying  (Read 259531 times)
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 05:28:01 PM

namecoin and syscoin

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vivlore

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:16:44 AM

namecoin and syscoin

I thought not many people are using the namecoin.

MICROMONEYTOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Reddit  |  Medium  |  Telegram  |
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 07:55:06 AM

There is only bitcoin mates ....

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Bee Cho Chen

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:45:52 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 02:03:30 AM by Bee Cho Chen

Monero
BitBay
Expanse
Decred
Unitis

Only 3 weeks later and most of these saw huge gains

Monero + ~55%. Was over 100% at its highest during that period. Still on it
BitBay + ~200%. Was around 450% at its highest during that period. It will hit that again and go higher. Very undervalued
Expanse + ~150%. Pretty much at its high. Still a lot of room to grow
Decred + ~500%. Was over 1000% at its highest during that period. Still love it
Unitis + ~350%. A little under its high. Still a ton of room to grow. It will easily go 3-4x of what it is right now

Also called that huge EXCL pump (1500%) during that period.

Been researching more alts that have potential to explode. Almost done with my research. Will probably post in a couple days or so
Basically splitting it into well known, high market cap coins and lesser known, low market cap coins. Still researching other coins

Nexus (NXS) - Currently ~$0.31. I expect it to go over $1 (+ ~200%) sometime before the end of the year with great potential to explode past that. Easily a top 10 worthy coin. Great long term hold

Komodo (KMD) - Currently ~$0.17. I think it can reach $0.50 (+ ~200%) by the end of the year. I also think this is top 10 worthy. Solid long term hold

Terracoin (TRC)
- Currently ~600 sats. Almost running for 4 years, very low market cap ($122,000), low coin supply (19.23 million), and huge volume increase the past 2 months. Plans to implement masternodes and anonymous transactions. It has pumped twice this year so far I think the best yet to come. It could also be a solid long term hold. First pump was to 7777 sats on low volume. Probably somebody accumulating, but the second smaller pump to 1500 sats was on good volume. I think there is a great chance TRC will either A) pump pretty hard sometime soon and/or B) show solid organic growth. I like what I have been seeing. it is possibly in the early stages of a pump right now. Sometime before the end of the yea,r I think we will at least see 2000 sats again with small chance upwards of 10000 sats. It has a lot of room to grow. I think there is a lot of value here

I might have saved the best for last. To the moon?

Prime-XI (PXI)
- Currently ~120 sats. Running for over 2.5 years, extremely low market cap ($17,600), low coin supply ($13.79 million).

Secure, anonymous, global payment network that is fully decentralized.
    Instant confirmations, and transactions 100 times faster than Bitcoin.
    Decentralized blockchain database that's managed autonomously.
    Private, verified transactions.

PXI has been pumped over 1000 sats 4 times in the last 18 months with solid volume every time. I think this is an amazing opportunity to accumulate some coins right now. This is an extremely undervalued coin. Sometime before the end of the year, I think it will pump hard at least 1 time, although I would prefer it to organically grow. This also feels like my Unitis pick which I expect big things from. Both strong and secure, lesser known, extremely low market cap coins (Unitis was $27,000) with a low coin supply and potential to explode. The market cap should easily hit $100,000 (~500%) with potential to go a lot higher if enough people knew about it. PXI has so much room to grow. Such an undervalued coin

Summer recap

Nexus (NXS)
- Hit the target of $1 and peaked around $1.75. Still very high on NXS like a lot of other people. It didn't drop nearly as much as a lot of other coins during the recent crash. It is still highly undervalued and some people think it can at least hit $5 with upwards of $50. Highly recommend NXS

Komodo (KMD) - Hit the target of $0.50 and went all the way up to $2.50. I sold all my KMD and have not really kept up with it recently.

Prime-XI (PXI)
- Hit the target of $100,000 marketcap and is currently sitting around that. The developer is currently working on a hard fork to decrease the block reward which should have a positive impact on price. Still super cheap. Only ~$100,000 marketcap... Has a ton of room to grow.  

Terracoin (TRC) - Hit the target of 2000 sats, and it is currently at ~4000 sats. I am extremely high on TRC. I take back what I said about there being a small chance of it hitting 10000 sats. I think it is basically a guarantee that TRC hits 10000 sats and higher. Masternodes will be implemented in 10 weeks and it will cost 10k per masternode. The price will only climb as TRC gets closer to the masternode implementation. It has garnered a lot of interest lately. TRC is currently sitting around $0.10 and I think it eventually hits $1 and higher. There is a ton of potential here.

I also highly recommend BitBay (BAY)
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:01:44 AM

Maybe you are interested in coin eth dgb and monero. The three coins are excellent for investing. Indeed the last few days all altcoin movements tend to decline. But predictions of the fore three coins like eth. Dgb and monero. Tends to rise. Happy to share with you Smiley

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Bee Cho Chen

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:02:17 AM

namecoin and syscoin
A lot of people think BitBay is superior to Syscoin and BAY is like 2-3x cheaper. BAY has a lot of innovative and unique features SYS does not have like DDE (Double Deposit Escrow), Rolling Peg (Soon to be implemented), and much more...
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:13:12 AM

namecoin and syscoin
A lot of people think BitBay is superior to Syscoin and BAY is like 2-3x cheaper. BAY has a lot of innovative and unique features SYS does not have like DDE (Double Deposit Escrow), Rolling Peg (Soon to be implemented), and much more...
And sys has lots of features bay does not have. DDE is only useful in a perfect world.. which we are far away from. Once we have web of trust identities rooted onchain than it might have some use. Both are good projects but calling one superior over the other is not understanding that they are both vastly different projects targetting different markets.

Shilling against syscoin because your a bay holder does not make it superior. Bays interesting usecase will be the rolling peg whereas sys has hardened and tested smart contracts with a unique marketplace usecase which is extensive and does not rely upon escrow (something every decentralized marketplace besides syscoin all do). So you see sys is unique in its own way as is bay.
spaceinvader10

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:21:37 AM

Personally, between syscoin and bitbay if you leave the tech out of it and just look at the team. I think Bitbay is still running on one main developer while Syscoin's marketing team is almost non-existent. But the space both these coins are trying to cover will be huge if it works out so I'm a holder in both. Why box yourself to only one coin?

namecoin and syscoin
And sys has lots of features bay does not have. DDE is only useful in a perfect world.. which we are far away from. Once we have web of trust identities rooted onchain than it might have some use. Both are good projects but calling one superior over the other is not understanding that they are both vastly different projects targetting different markets.

Shilling against syscoin because your a bay holder does not make it superior. Bays interesting usecase will be the rolling peg whereas sys has hardened and tested smart contracts with a unique marketplace usecase which is extensive and does not rely upon escrow (something every decentralized marketplace besides syscoin all do). So you see sys is unique in its own way as is bay.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:26:38 AM

Personally, between syscoin and bitbay if you leave the tech out of it and just look at the team. I think Bitbay is still running on one main developer while Syscoin's marketing team is almost non-existent. But the space both these coins are trying to cover will be huge if it works out so I'm a holder in both. Why box yourself to only one coin?

namecoin and syscoin

Yup well sys marketing machine doesnt need to kick in until bm comes out.. waste of funds otherwise. Also marketing to avg joe target market is really expensive it may just take off on its own once people see that they save money and time.

Btw the marketplace is just one single usecase for sys and bay im pretty sure although sys is closer to the average joe level product than bay is. They are both targetting other usecases aswell.

In terms of marketing you can see tons of.blog updates based on development here which take tons of hours its a team effort so i wouldnt say everyone but developers are non existant:

http://syscoin.org/blog/

https://medium.com/@BlockchainFoundry

You can see we have been hard at work and recently ive gone fulltime after quitting my job.

asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:31:41 AM

namecoin and syscoin

Okay gusy, maybe could be made an opportunity that can give solution so that we do not glued to one coins only.
Bee Cho Chen

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:57:19 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 05:09:59 AM by Bee Cho Chen

namecoin and syscoin

Hey, I hold both. 75% BAY / 25% SYS. Not dogging on SYS or anything like that. I just feel they should both at least be similarly priced and I was moreso responding to him as "If you hold SYS you should also hold BAY". That is all. I just don't think the gap between their marketcaps should be that large. I think it is probably due to the fact that SYS is on Polo and BAY is not. That should not matter at all, though.
Bee Cho Chen

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:03:05 AM

namecoin and syscoin

David is still the main dev, but there a few other devs working on BAY now. The core group was recently organized. There are a lot of great things going on with BAY right now. The marketing is just starting and the community has been growing a lot recently among other positives
Leonbtc

Activity: 266
Merit: 190

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:37:47 AM

After biggest dump for altcoins i see a huge potential in all alts right now. Surely some of them has more potential my favorite is stratis.. i also bought some at 3,50dollars

kimkibu

Activity: 561
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:47:39 AM

Right now waves ,stratis and pivx looking good to me. When others keep saying it is a dead coin or shit coins, its either they want to buy at cheap price or they are too late to buy that coin instead they are bluffing the newbies to believe and sell in cheap price .
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:48:05 PM

namecoin and syscoin

Nice choice, mate. Namecoin is the oldest altcoin in existence, which provides a useful technology for decentralized names resolution. While prices have increased a little over time, I believe NMC should be worth much more than what it is right now, given its potential to disrupt the way you access the web via a decentralized domain name.

On the other hand, Syscoin brings many exciting features such as a decentralized marketplace which is a better alternative than centralized marketplaces like eBay. Also, it serves as a great cryptocurrency for micropayments, with its fast speeds and cheap price.

Nevertheless, only time will tell what the future holds for these and the rest altcoins in existence. Just my thoughts. Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kalisto

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:51:28 PM

Better wait till segwit shit is over for taking top 100 alt positions.

BTC will probably go down in the next 2 weeks causing more deep red on alts..
ilham nur77

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:18:05 AM

Better wait till segwit shit is over for taking top 100 alt positions.

BTC will probably go down in the next 2 weeks causing more deep red on alts..
Yeah segwit piss me off, a lot of coins have decreased in price so i stop to trade.

Bee Cho Chen

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:46:32 AM

TRC picking up a ton of steam. Pretty damn confident it hits at least $1
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:00:04 AM

As of me from previous I don't get that good hit due to need of money so I 've sold my coins below 2000 satoshi, but my regrets kept bothering me, because rises until 3,500 sats right now. Same with that story you had, price confidently hits at higher ground which we could not expect the actual scenario. So altcoins worth buying now and expect to rise for several days.
Bee Cho Chen

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:29:13 AM

As of me from previous I don't get that good hit due to need of money so I 've sold my coins below 2000 satoshi, but my regrets kept bothering me, because rises until 3,500 sats right now. Same with that story you had, price confidently hits at higher ground which we could not expect the actual scenario. So altcoins worth buying now and expect to rise for several days.
Damn Sad It already broke the other target of 10000 sats and peaked at 12000 sats.

Masternodes won't be done for 10 more weeks. Still a lot of growth there. I think it eventually hits $1 some within the next 3 months. It is currently sitting around $0.20. I am very long on TRC
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 298 »
  Print  

Jump to: