Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:12:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 141 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Yet another analyst :)  (Read 269512 times)
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 05:29:42 PM

@ Cypher,

No one said we were controlling the price. The fact that you HAVE TO acknowledge that the price is up "1.xx%" shows how much of a bull you are.

When we go sub $10 what will you say then? "Look price is up 100% since last May"

All I can say is LOL!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

i don't get this.  i never said you were controlling the price.  what i was referring to was trying to control my emotions given all the flack that happened overnight (much from you) that turned out to be a bunch about nothing.  Cheesy
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 05:40:30 PM

i said long ago that most of you around here will get shaken out of this bull market by overtrading.  i see plenty of evidence that this is happening.  

Don't be bothered by TA skeptics and always bullish people, this is a rich and extensive analysis considering it's free. Keep it up.

Blitz, and just what exactly is wrong with having been bullish all along?  i would submit that the majority of traders who've had the discipline to hang on over the last year and a half are UP with their accounts.  afterall, there has been only approx. one month in the entire 4yr hx of Bitcoin trading where the price has been higher, so statistically my claim should be valid.  of course i'm sure Smoothie will jump in here and say he's up a thousand %.  maybe, maybe not.  i can tell he's a day trader though so i have my doubts.  Cheesy

i've made it public that my average cost in is around 6.50 so i've more than doubled my money w/o any trading headaches by being a "permabull" as you call it.

the obvious question some of you might ask is then why should we subscribe to you cypher if we all know you're just a bull?  the answer is that most of my subs are inexperienced traders that don't have the discipline to hold tight.  they need to be talked through big selloffs and have it explained to them why i remain bullish.  there will come a time when i say sell though.

and i'm not always bullish; i alerted my subs during the August selloff minutes before it happened.  from that move it was obvious what would happen so you can't call me a permabull.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2012, 05:46:02 PM

cypherdoc, people judge you by what you say publicly not privately. So by that you are certainly one of the most if not the largest bullish participant in the speculation board.
naima53

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 05:50:23 PM

loooooool, Guys, easier! None at all, no one can know what will happen tomorrow (when no news). If the analyst is wrong - it is normal. Everyone understands that, why so offended? I also do not think that we will go under 10. But I write this now, how do I know what will happen next week? If the price is easy to fall below 20% - I change my mind. This is normal. There is no telepaths. Cheesy

Donate me) 16f6iWHHkVEnDReeBQPT9GwCNwUfPTXrp2
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 06:00:21 PM

cypherdoc, people judge you by what you say publicly not privately. So by that you are certainly one of the most if not the largest bullish participant in the speculation board.

perhaps.  remember when i was the only one i know of except for tvbcof to have been bullish after the crash to $2?:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=48850.0
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 08:02:02 PM

@ Cypher,

No one said we were controlling the price. The fact that you HAVE TO acknowledge that the price is up "1.xx%" shows how much of a bull you are.

When we go sub $10 what will you say then? "Look price is up 100% since last May"

All I can say is LOL!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

i don't get this.  i never said you were controlling the price.  what i was referring to was trying to control my emotions given all the flack that happened overnight (much from you) that turned out to be a bunch about nothing.  Cheesy

You certainly implied we were trying to control the price with your mention of the price in regards to our "postings" on this forum.

Your emotions? Flack?

If it was nothing why post? Sounds like you were addressing "something" that you claim was "nothing" but yet if that were true why reply at all?

I'm sorry sir but your logic fails. LOL!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 08:04:58 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2012, 08:32:31 PM by smoothie

i said long ago that most of you around here will get shaken out of this bull market by overtrading.  i see plenty of evidence that this is happening.  

Don't be bothered by TA skeptics and always bullish people, this is a rich and extensive analysis considering it's free. Keep it up.

Blitz, and just what exactly is wrong with having been bullish all along?  i would submit that the majority of traders who've had the discipline to hang on over the last year and a half are UP with their accounts.  afterall, there has been only approx. one month in the entire 4yr hx of Bitcoin trading where the price has been higher, so statistically my claim should be valid.  of course i'm sure Smoothie will jump in here and say he's up a thousand %.  maybe, maybe not. i can tell he's a day trader though so i have my doubts.  Cheesy

i've made it public that my average cost in is around 6.50 so i've more than doubled my money w/o any trading headaches by being a "permabull" as you call it.

the obvious question some of you might ask is then why should we subscribe to you cypher if we all know you're just a bull?  the answer is that most of my subs are inexperienced traders that don't have the discipline to hold tight.  they need to be talked through big selloffs and have it explained to them why i remain bullish.  there will come a time when i say sell though.

and i'm not always bullish; i alerted my subs during the August selloff minutes before it happened.  from that move it was obvious what would happen so you can't call me a permabull.

Aww Cypher, I must have struck a nerve for you to mention me so much. lol

I'm not a day trader. I'm a cycles trader like yourself. I've been trading in and out weeks and months between trades.

Once again you fail. LOL!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

But then again YOU KNOW EVERYTHING don't you? ROFL!

P.S. I certainly could prove I am up over 1000% but what would that net me? Perhaps you might be so kind as to make a wager on the matter worth my time and effort to expose my trading history on both BTC-e.com and MTGOX.com?  Grin Grin Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Yuhfhrh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 09:24:37 PM

Stay on topic.
DoomDumas
Legendary

Activity: 1002
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 03:12:54 AM

so we know that lucif's target is 5.  i assume since he follows waveaddict that that's his target as well. 

i say we get to 15 before we get to 5.  we'll see who's right.

Palce a bet on betsofbitco.in !

I'll bet on it Smiley
lucif (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Clown prophet

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 06:25:39 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2012, 07:01:41 AM by lucif

A short overview what do we get for today. No changes in short/middle/long term trends and targets.

We get a doji yesterday like first doji in this drop with heavy volume. Volumed doji shows heavy fight between bulls and bears. Also it shows this price level strenght. Whether it fall or stay - it would be hard to break it again.

d/SMA20 did stay at this level for yesterday. Note that d/SMA10 was broken with also heavy fight and now provides strong resistance. For a while price stuck between the upper and nether millstone. Will it stay or drop? Lets wait some days.

Look from hourly basis. Expirence shows that such drops/spikes retraces at least to 38.2% fibbo level from low/top. Mostly to 50%. And more rarely (60/40) to 61.8% level.

From one hand, decreasing volume may say that retracement is complete and we may continue wave down.

From other hand, such big volume spikes are rare (one within 1-2 weeks). And market may be tired for this time and needs consolidation - form some sort of small triangle.

From third hand, we have strong d/sma10 pressure from upside and strong d/sma20 support from downside. Price need to escape from this nervous zone to rest some time in consolidation.

Will keep updates.

With best regards from hell, Lucif.
lucif (OP)

Clown prophet

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 07:06:52 AM

I hear the voice of Market. It says "Lucif, fuck you. I'm tired. Need to rest".
keewee
Legendary

Activity: 1025

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 07:19:52 AM

I hear the voice of Market. It says "Lucif, fuck you. I'm tired. Need to rest".

Perhaps "Market", but you don't hear that from me. It's been fascinating reading your analysis and I've learned a lot from following this

1keewee2vRp63UWvPBynT55ZYw6SUCKDB
lucif (OP)

Clown prophet

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 08:12:09 AM

Another proof of d/sma20 majority.

Daily SMA20 represents a middle line of Daily Bollinger Band with common parameters (20,2). When this middle line crossed to opposite side of BB - trend changes and middle BB turns into next trend support/resistance. So it is hard to break it, but since it broken - we see a trend reversal until next heavy attack against d/sma20.

Also in this figure you can see that cross appears when BB is coiling. And it is coiling now. Will the middle BB fail or stay? Watch it.

Middle BB fail will happen when candle close below it. For 99% sure it must stay on next retest.

lucif (OP)

Clown prophet

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 08:40:34 AM

And for those who like witchcrafting on walls. This one down to 1250 will melt like a wax when daily candle closed below d/sma20

Walls are nothing when wave runs.

naima53

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 09:04:52 AM

I agree that bullish sentiment has been long enough, everybody is tired, it's time to join bears.. Then everything will change again. But if we now come a long consolidation - is bullish and this means that the decrease award has a fundamental impact awards, though.

pent

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 12:09:24 PM

People, please don't follow lucif. He is my alter ego and fucked up people on this board for thousands of coins! In previous life 300 yr ago he killed so much people and tries to do the same on market. Please, don't follow him! He is totally nuts.
lucif (OP)

Clown prophet

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 12:20:52 PM

pent,

myself
Legendary

Activity: 938

chaos is fun...…damental :)

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 02:13:36 PM

From third hand, we have strong d/sma10 pressure from upside and strong d/sma20 support from downside. Price need to escape from this nervous zone to rest some time in consolidation.
10d sma is the fast line
20d sma is the slow line

in a rally the fast ma is above the slow ma and on a down trend the fast ma is under the slow ma, the fast ma is always "leading"

Los desesperados publican que lo inventó el rey que rabió, porque todo son en el rabias y mas rabias, disgustos y mas disgustos, pezares y mas pezares; si el que compra algunas partidas vé que baxan, rabia de haver comprado; si suben, rabia de que no compró mas; si compra, suben, vende, gana y buelan aun á mas alto precio del que ha vendido; rabia de que vendió por menor precio: si no compra ni vende y ván subiendo, rabia de que haviendo tenido impulsos de comprar, no llegó á lograr los impulsos; si van baxando, rabia de que, haviendo tenido amagos de vender, no se resolvió á gozar los amagos; si le dan algun consejo y acierta, rabia de que no se lo dieron antes; si yerra, rabia de que se lo dieron; con que todo son inquietudes, todo arrepentimientos, tododelirios, luchando siempre lo insufrible con lo feliz, lo indomito con lo tranquilo y lo rabioso con lo deleytable.
naima53

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 06:25:43 PM

pent, you disappeared from Russian Subforums  Undecided Undecided

lucif (OP)

Clown prophet

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 06:26:49 PM

He is dead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 141 »
  Print  

Jump to: