Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:36:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186131 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 05:50:41 PM

So I have re-installed the 1.78 and let it sync up, replaced the new wallet.dat with the one that holds my address, and then when I goto start the wallet, the FLY images come up telling me its loading block index, the loading wallet etc.
But instead of starting it just vanishes and dose not start ?

Any ideas people ?

You have to dump your privatekey from wallet v177 and import it in wallet v178! You know, how?

binmon

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:51:52 PM

So I have re-installed the 1.78 and let it sync up, replaced the new wallet.dat with the one that holds my address, and then when I goto start the wallet, the FLY images come up telling me its loading block index, the loading wallet etc.

Any ideas people ?

That happened to me yesterday too!

I have another computer with FLY on it, so i re-copied everything but the wallet.dat file back to my machine, and that solved it....  something was getting corrupted... also had a weird message about keys or addresses may not load correctly, or something like that...

Come FLY with me!     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0
Hoarding:    ◆ Amber ◆        ◆ DMD ◆        ◆ FLY ◆       🚀 XDE2 🚀
binmon

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:54:02 PM

Any ideas people ?

You have to dump your privatekey from wallet v177 and import it in wallet v178! You know, how?

If he's having the same problem as I had, you can't get far enough to import or do anything....the wallet never finishes loading to the point where you even see the main screen....   it's a strange occurrence.

Come FLY with me!     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0
Hoarding:    ◆ Amber ◆        ◆ DMD ◆        ◆ FLY ◆       🚀 XDE2 🚀
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:57:20 PM

Any ideas people ?

If he's having the same problem as I had, you can't get far enough to import or do anything....the wallet never finishes loading to the point where you even see the main screen....   it's a strange occurrence.

Exactly that ^^ I cant get the wallet to start so cant get into dump the key.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 06:09:15 PM

Any ideas people ?

You have to reopen the older Version 1.77!
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 06:09:23 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2016, 11:38:52 PM by metamorphin

I want to share with you my experiences in some altcoins!

1. Secure your walletpc with Firewall, Virus Scan and so on. Use in an ideal way KeyScrambler Premium http://www.qfxsoftware.com/download.htm ! Yes, I know, it costs $45; but its the best software you should buy for your wallets. Imagine, what will happen, if your coins are more than $100.000 USD worth, and someone steal your coins because Keylogger!

Before step 2: GO OFFLINE NOW!

2. Encrypt your wallet; that means, make a password of your wallet! In ideal way: it should include these kind of signs: '1' '&' 'W' 'w'...BUT NEVER BEGIN a password with '$'. I figured it out for a while, that a password beginning with '$' you can never unlock ur wallet more on linux!

3. Dump your privatekey and write the code on paper! in debug RPC window: a) walletpassphrase "your password" 999 b) dumpprivkey "your walletaddress"
If you have more than one address in your wallet, so you have to dump your privkey from every address! c) walletlock
And NEVER forget to RESET your debug after this; its the little trash sign in the right corner.

4. Make weekly backups of your wallet.dat

5. NEVER USE TEAMVIEWER from your walletpc. Don't ask me why, I am a technical noob, but there are infected ports, where some hacker always download your wallet.dat!
You can use of course TeamViewer: BUT NEVER from your walletpc!

If I forgot something, so let me know!

Greetz
Steve
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:16:19 PM

Any ideas people ?

I cant open either 1.77 or 1.78

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 06:22:13 PM

Any ideas people ?

Try please vegas description:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.msg13662450#msg13662450
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:35:06 PM

Any ideas people ?

I can attest to this working.  I had to do it a couple times and it DOES work.  Meta helped me figure it out!

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:41:42 PM

Any ideas people ?

Tried that all ready and it didn't work, its obviously an issue as I am not the only one having it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:54:25 PM

Any ideas people ?

Tried that all ready and it didn't work, its obviously an issue as I am not the only one having it.

Did you download an entirely new wallet/blockchain and then import your privkey?

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:55:26 PM

Any ideas people ?

Did you download an entirely new wallet/blockchain and then import your privkey?

No I cant dump the priv key from either 1.77 or 1.78 as they wont start

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 07:04:37 PM

Any ideas people ?

If he's having the same problem as I had, you can't get far enough to import or do anything....the wallet never finishes loading to the point where you even see the main screen....   it's a strange occurrence.

No I cant dump the priv key from either 1.77 or 1.78 as they wont start

Please PM vegasguy...he gives u advices and helps you to get ur coins back
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 07:34:56 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2016, 07:54:39 PM by groggin

@ crunck try an older backup.dat if you have one - when it was my turn to do this, it was the third older copy that got me going

[edit] or if nothing older use a fresh copy of your last good backup, rather than the existing, crashed upon .dat   Wink

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 08:20:19 PM

@Crunck another trick that works is you can download my roaming (minus my wallet.dat - LOL) and then start your wallet
PM your email to me and I can sent the sharefile link to you
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 08:30:14 PM

@Crunck another trick that works is you can download my roaming (minus my wallet.dat - LOL) and then start your wallet

PM Sent, and thanks

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 08:48:25 PM

PM Sent, and thanks
You should have the link via PM and email
catotune

Activity: 422

Meow

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 10:32:45 PM

Here is my contribution for the week, on cryptoscene.com:

http://cryptoscene.com/threads/which-is-the-best-altcoin-out-there.406/

Cool
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 12:00:20 AM

SO we will probably do one more manual withdrawal exemption update in the next day or two before we attempt the update that will exempt everyone from withdrawal fees.

So I know Pokeytex and Gregofdoom needs one.

Anyone else that needs one and has not sent a PM to Keesdewit please do so at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=390370

We will also remove "stake to self fees" with next update. Only stake to exchange will have stake fees.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
galacticpilgrim

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 12:42:45 AM

SO we will probably do one more manual withdrawal exemption update in the next day or two before we attempt the update that will exempt everyone from withdrawal fees.

So I know Pokeytex and Gregofdoom needs one.

Anyone else that needs one and has not sent a PM to Keesdewit please do so at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=390370

We will also remove "stake to self fees" with next update. Only stake to exchange will have stake fees.

Vegas

I sent him my info, but didn't hear back. I'm sure all is well though.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: