Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 12:40:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:16:14 AM

Current Period: Monday 1/18 thru - Sunday 1/24.
SuperFly - 1 day left
Qualifiers so far for this time period:.
(Let me know if you should be here but are missing. PM me the post # or link)
Binmon                 BTC-BTC-BTC           CaptnBDL           catotune
CazyIvan3800       Cryptonit                 dennislevy           DonFreddy         
GregofDoom         groggin                    Keesdewit           Midnight_Miner        
Pokeytex
If you miss a week, just re-qualify the next.
Let me know if I missed you!
Rexxxem

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:51:00 AM

Hello everyone!

I'm also experiencing these issues with the wallet. I've been away for a bit, dealing with some things and missed the last update. Fired up my wallet and earned a stake then my wallet fell out of sync. After checking the thread i realized the update and went ahead and got it. Redownloaded the blockchain and replaced the wallet.dat but now it crashes upon start up.

If i do a clean reinstall it opens fine. Everytime I put back the original wallet.dat it crashes so obviously this is the issue.. the auto updated wallet does the same thing and no previous versions are working anymore either..

I've tried everything i can think of. If anyone comes across a solution please advise.
YourMom420

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:56:20 AM

stuck on block 48074
Rexxxem

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:55:40 AM

Welp, something i did fucked up my wallet.dat file. Zero balance and a completely different address. On top of that after a few times redownloading the blockchain i have a handfull of fresh .dats in the good ole recycle bin. Tried em all with no luck..

Never made a backup like a complete idiot... this is my fault. This really sucks  Undecided

125 FLY down the shitter.. I'm super bummed out right now..

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 04:22:04 AM

Ok Rexxem one of those files contains your fly. View the files by size. Typically an empty wallet.dat will be 88kb. So find the one thats larger than that. It should open. If it doesnt then you can pm me the file, and I will help you open it. It should be over 100kb and easy to spot.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Rexxxem

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 04:48:11 AM

Ok Rexxem one of those files contains your fly. View the files by size. Typically an empty wallet.dat will be 88kb. So find the one thats larger than that. It should open. If it doesnt then you can pm me the file, and I will help you open it. It should be over 100kb and easy to spot.

Vegas

I've got one right here thats 264kb. Opens but has no balance and completely new address.

I ran the wallet with the -salvagewallet command with a shortcut during the crashing issues and i think thats what did it.
I did that because i figured that since the stake on v1.77 threw the chain out of sync it made it conflict with v1.78 so i was hoping it would let me atleast get the keys to import to a new wallet rather than crashing.

If you can help me vegas i will gladly send you the file i think it is. PM me your email and thank you very much.

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 05:39:17 AM

stuck on block 48074
Are you still stuck?
Are you on Wallet 1.7.8 ?
YourMom420

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 05:45:29 AM

yep same block. 1.7.8.0 and 4 connections
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 05:52:36 AM

I downloaded the roaming folder from woody however it has made no difference my wallet still wont start with my original wallet.dat  Angry

Seems we have some big issues here !

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
YourMom420

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 06:05:56 AM

theyll get it fixed. just relax
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 06:10:44 AM

Oh I'm relaxed lol I dont do stressed  Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
YourMom420

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 06:19:21 AM

i need to "not do stress" more often lol
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 08:11:18 AM

Oh I'm relaxed lol I dont do stressed  Grin

You need to start your wallet in one of the earlier versions of the wallet, then dump your private keys and you ll be fine. If you cannot find 1.4 version or something like that, let me know, I ll send you mine but I m sure there should be a link somewhere.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 02:33:11 PM

there is a very helpfull spirit inside this community
issues small and big can happen at cryptocoins
but what make really a difference is how the community react to this

if u get a "lol noob"
or some serious atempts to help u as answer

im proud to be part of team fly

even if be involved in so many crypto projects limit my time here
its each time like hollyday reading this topic

the important part the good vibrations is existing

the rest will follow

as member of team fly slack i can see there is regulary activity there too
this people work for real not only tell ur fairy tales

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
binmon

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:33:45 PM

really strange stuff going on with wallet

This morning my computer was locked up and had to hard boot it.  Fly-qt file was missing from roaming folder.

Downloaded new wallet file, and upon running got error message:

"Assertion failed!  Program (path to flycoin-qt.exe) File:  src\kernel.cpp, Line 431

Expression:  pindex ->pprev||pindex->GetBlockHash()==(!fTestNet? hashGenesisBlock: hashGenesisBlockTestNet)"

Hope this means something, maybe it will help the wizards find the issue with the wallet.

Come FLY with me!     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0
Hoarding:    ◆ Amber ◆        ◆ DMD ◆        ◆ FLY ◆       🚀 XDE2 🚀
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 04:01:20 PM

This morning my computer was locked up and had to hard boot it.  Fly-qt file was missing from roaming folder.

"Assertion failed!  Program (path to flycoin-qt.exe) File:  src\kernel.cpp, Line 431

Expression:  pindex ->pprev||pindex->GetBlockHash()==(!fTestNet? hashGenesisBlock: hashGenesisBlockTestNet)"

Hope this means something, maybe it will help the wizards find the issue with the wallet.

this error message is a sign of a corrupted blockchain
u have to sync chain again

computer hardcrashes can cause such a corrupted state of blockchain

good news lot lot backups existing of the blockchain

eavery FLY user have one on his PC and all will help ya and share the blockinformations so u can restore the blockchain

thats the power of blockchain as decentral database

u have to be never afarid of the blockchain

only about ur wallet.dat and ur private keys

because that info noone can give u

blockchain everyone can give u

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
binmon

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 04:05:32 PM

this error message is a sign of a corrupted blockchain
u have to sync chain again

computer hardcrashes can cause such a corrupted state of blockchain

good news lot lot backups existing of the blockchain

eavery FLY user have one on his PC and all will help ya and share the blockinformations so u can restore the blockchain

thats the power of blockchain as decentral database

u have to be never afarid of the blockchain

only about ur wallet.dat and ur private keys

because that info noone can give u

blockchain everyone can give u

I knew something was getting corrupted; I have fly installed on another computer, so i just copy everything from the roaming folder from it, (except wallet.dat of course) and it solves my problem....  didn't know which file it was, so if it happens again, i'll try just the blockchain, whichever one that is, haha

Come FLY with me!     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0
Hoarding:    ◆ Amber ◆        ◆ DMD ◆        ◆ FLY ◆       🚀 XDE2 🚀
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 04:15:31 PM

I knew something was getting corrupted; I have fly installed on another computer, so i just copy everything from the roaming folder from it, (except wallet.dat of course) and it solves my problem....  didn't know which file it was, so if it happens again, i'll try just the blockchain, whichever one that is, haha

u did perfectly right

the only unique is the wallet.dat
and maybe a flycoin.conf ( if u allow and define password for RPC connections)
beside that everything else u can save copy between installations
and this way repair one installation if things did go wrong

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 05:04:00 PM

Thank you Cryptonit for your support with the members!!!

If anyone else is having trouble PM me, and I will ask you to send me your wallet or remote in with team viewer.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 09:40:11 PM

Passed your message to our developer channel
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: