Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:32:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:37:03 PM

Im always watching the gauges. I checked the inflation, and the chart is near perfect. The line cannot be straight as this would illustrate no rewards. The line is slightly tilted up, which is in my mind perfect steady, slow inflation, keeping fly rare, and prices stable.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:44:33 PM

Guys the team have all pulled together to bring fly to life. Our price has tripled to 160,000 sats, and we have 2btc in vol on Yobit. Please support fly however you can. That can be buying a bit on yobit AND posting in the thread, and/or talking about fly in Yobit chat with the rest of us. This will keep the momentum going. Thank you in advance.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
ASICrefugee

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 09:09:55 AM

copied from my original post from 3 days ago. ANY help would really be appreciated.

Hi all,

Back again, after an enforced break due to computer upgrade.

I'm running Windows 7 (64 bit). Downloaded the latest wallet 2.4.0

First opening the wallet and it crashes, but that is pretty normal.

Second time round it opens fine but I have zero connections (been like this for an hour).

Do I need a CONF for the wallet?

My firewall (Zonealarm) is set to allow all for the wallet program, so I think no issues there.

Assuming I can get it working - with a little help - is there anything else I should know before I try to add the priv keys?

Cheers.
bittamak

Activity: 444

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 11:37:09 AM

copied from my original post from 3 days ago. ANY help would really be appreciated.

Hi all,

Second time round it opens fine but I have zero connections (been like this for an hour).

My firewall (Zonealarm) is set to allow all for the wallet program, so I think no issues there.

Assuming I can get it working - with a little help - is there anything else I should know before I try to add the priv keys?

Cheers.

Not sure if this will help you but generally it doesn't require a conf file and since you say you are able to open the wallet but no connections to the network, you can try adding the nodes mentioned at http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLY/nodes.php to the conf file and see..if it doesnt work try sending a message to the dev and he will guide you...
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:33:55 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2016, 05:16:03 PM by vegasguy

Hi all,

Cheers.

Hi Asic good to see you. I will help you. I have a few important things to finish with fly, and then I will get you working. In the mean time, create a flynode.conf and add these nodes:

Protocol Version 60091

addnode=5.9.36.211
addnode=24.160.59.242
addnode=45.55.195.243
addnode=213.108.119.84
addnode=194.135.93.51
addnode=5.189.136.83
addnode=5.189.187.91
addnode=68.224.101.145
addnode=59.100.29.2
addnode=98.193.42.19
addnode=71.121.165.198
addnode=70.173.46.47
addnode=75.130.183.104
addnode=24.231.65.205
addnode=31.223.129.68
addnode=173.48.167.209
addnode=62.197.73.12
addnode=62.197.73.12
addnode=68.235.184.192

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:42:20 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2016, 06:26:47 PM by vegasguy

Something kept telling me that the probability of the superblocks were not working as advertised. I asked midnight miner to look into this and he did. What he discovered was that the superblocks probability were only working at 1/10th probability they should be. Example, If 2x probability is 40%, then really it was only working at 4% chance. The good news is this: This will be fixed at block 90k.

Here are the new REAL and working superblock probability numbers that will begin working at 90k:

2x = 40%

3x = 20%

5x = 12%

10x = 4%

20x = 2%

50x = 1%

100x = 0.04%

As you can see superblocks will be VERY common now, and will be a big part of fly. We are still in testing with flynode. So lots of exciting things coming to fly Smiley

Vegas

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:24:10 AM

It will be exciting to see more SuperBlocks!!
They have been pretty rare up until now.

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:27:45 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2016, 03:55:59 AM by vegasguy

Guys I had my next unique idea for fly, and its this (This is in its very basic , not very detailed format):

So after FlyNode is working, we can start on our next big project for fly, and its this:

I dont know if this is possible, but ill get out my idea:

Fly staking system would be controlled by either the price or the amount of buys at Yobit, using an API call to yobit.

Example...

Lets say fly gets dumped really hard, then it would affect the staking system, and cause it to tighten up, until the dumping stops.

It could be achieved by raising the difficulty of POS very high to slow the amount of stakes being produced.

Or

If this is possible dynamically reduce the POS % based on what happens at Yobit. The POS rate will lower until people being to buy from the buy side, then the POS rewards would raise again.

Or Dynamically raise the number of confirms to stake to slow the amount of coins being produced, to keep the supply VERY low.

Or trigger burn fees, that would vary in percent based on the dumping on Yobit.

AND..

It also would work the other way..

When people buy on Yobit, the rewards goes UP

So its a way of moving people in the right direction , and causing the price to rise, and raising buy pressure.

There will be those trying to fool the system, and I can assure you , there will be MANY checks in place to stop this from happening.

Please dont ask for details, because this is a rough draft of an idea, thats all, and its many months away. But, feel free to give opinion, and even add ideas.
Vegas

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:37:16 AM

Guys while we are testing flynode, Ive come up with my next unique idea for fly. This a very basic idea that just came to my head. Its very general , and is not yet detailed.

guys I had my next unique idea for fly, and its this (This is in its very basic , not very detailed format):
So after fly node is working, we can start on our next big project for fly, and its this:
Fly staking system would be controlled by either the price or the amount of buys at Yobit, using an API call to yobit.

Example...
Lets say fly gets dumped really hard, then it would affect the staking system, and cause it to tighten up, until the dumping stops. It could be achieved by raising the difficulty of POS very high to slow the amount of stakes being produced.

Or If this is possible dynamically reduce the POS % based on what happens at Yobit. The POS rate will lower until people being to buy from the buy side, then the POS rewards would raise again.

Or Dynamically raise the number of confirms to stake to slow the amount of coins being produced, to keep the supply VERY low.

AND.. It also would work the other way..
So its a way of moving people in the right direction , and causing the price to rise, and raising buy pressure.

Please don't ask for details, because this is a rough draft of an idea, that's all, and its many months away. But, feel free to give opinion, and even add ideas.
Vegas

Well... it is a unique idea which I have not seen before (like many ideas you come up with which push the limits). If I understand the concept, holding and/or buying allows greater production of coins and, dumping and/or dropping prices would slow supply - reducing inflation. It keeps an equilibrium between Price and coins produced.
Hopefully, I understood that correctly.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:52:42 AM

Guys while we are testing flynode, Ive come up with my next unique idea for fly. This a very basic idea that just came to my head. Its very general , and is not yet detailed.

guys I had my next unique idea for fly, and its this (This is in its very basic , not very detailed format):
So after fly node is working, we can start on our next big project for fly, and its this:

Example...
Lets say fly gets dumped really hard, then it would affect the staking system, and cause it to tighten up, until the dumping stops. It could be achieved by raising the difficulty of POS very high to slow the amount of stakes being produced.

Or If this is possible dynamically reduce the POS % based on what happens at Yobit. The POS rate will lower until people being to buy from the buy side, then the POS rewards would raise again.

AND.. It also would work the other way..

Please don't ask for details, because this is a rough draft of an idea, that's all, and its many months away. But, feel free to give opinion, and even add ideas.
Vegas

Well... it is a unique idea which I have not seen before (like many ideas you come up with which push the limits). If I understand the concept, holding and/or buying allows greater production of coins and, dumping and/or dropping prices would slow supply - reducing inflation. It keeps an equilibrium between Price and coins produced.
Hopefully, I understood that correctly.

CORRECT!!! It rewards when there is buying, the stake rewards go way up until there is dumping, then the staking system tightens up, and slows the rate of coins being produced until buying starts again.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:54:57 AM

Guys, I have done a LOT of updates to the OP and brought it current to today... Enjoy.

There is LOADS of updated info. I still need to create the specific details on flynode and post it on the OP.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0

Vegas

midnight_miner

Activity: 652
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 05:22:38 AM

ASIC, how are you making out on your wallet?

Hi all,

Cheers.

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 04:42:51 PM

Superblocks - I am pleased to functionality, I received a few and I'm very happy Smiley

Flynode - easy setup - such an option does not have any wallet.

I am very happy FLY dynamic development and it is only a matter of time, as will attract the attention of new investors.

Smiley

Vegas, approximate date of issue of a new wallet?
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 05:37:04 PM

Superblocks - I am pleased to functionality, I received a few and I'm very happy Smiley

Flynode - easy setup - such an option does not have any wallet.

I am very happy FLY dynamic development and it is only a matter of time, as will attract the attention of new investors.

Smiley

Vegas, approximate date of issue of a new wallet?

We are on Wallet test RC7 of the interal beta of Flynode. So realistically it could be a few more weeks. We want to be sure everything is working perfect.

winmon

Activity: 281

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:20:53 PM

I am a bit skeptical, although I will admit it is probably due to ignorance on my part....

It seems like staking (price) could be so easily manipulated by ANY individual if POS results are tied to a market, thus making me very uncomfortable.  Also, with YOBIT having a horrible history of wallets in maintenance status (including Fly!!!), I would personally not have to rely on that particular exchange for anything, let alone have my fortunes(!) tied in any way to them or their choice of performance.  Tying my staking, limited as it is, to YOBIT is not at all palatable. Sorry.

(I also realize that there should be no effect on staking, even if their fly wallet might be in maintenance, but i'm not totally sure about that.) 

I don't think i would like to vote for either choice (kind of like the real world today, given the candidates!)  Smiley

Thanks, and please let me know if I'm missing something.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 01:26:32 AM

I am a bit skeptical, although I will admit it is probably due to ignorance on my part....

It seems like staking (price) could be so easily manipulated by ANY individual if POS results are tied to a market, thus making me very uncomfortable.  Also, with YOBIT having a horrible history of wallets in maintenance status (including Fly!!!), I would personally not have to rely on that particular exchange for anything, let alone have my fortunes(!) tied in any way to them or their choice of performance.  Tying my staking, limited as it is, to YOBIT is not at all palatable. Sorry.

(I also realize that there should be no effect on staking, even if their fly wallet might be in maintenance, but i'm not totally sure about that.) 

I don't think i would like to vote for either choice (kind of like the real world today, given the candidates!)  Smiley

Thanks, and please let me know if I'm missing something.

This will be months away, so Ill leave it tucked away until then. Im about to test beta 8 of flynode now.

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 01:30:47 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2016, 01:50:27 AM by vegasguy

More great news. Midnight miner has agreed to setup our multipool!!!!!!!! This will be awesome because it will buy from the exchange and pay you, causing prices to rise!!! IT will be hosted at my datacenter for MASSIVE speed!!! The multipool will autobuy from the exchange and payout in fly Smiley

Vegas

trannamtan

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:41:55 AM

happy birthday  Kiss Kiss Kiss

hi dev, i sent pm to you and my wallet FLY
you forgot to check it out.
I have not received a bonus of 50 FLY
perhaps you forget it  Huh Huh

Paid. Thank you for supporting fly.

Date: 10/22/2016 08:24
To: From Vegas for fly cake. Thank you!! FKtEPS6FbMvgY9QVHzdaedLC2H73kasjL1
Debit: -50.00 FLY
Net amount: -50.00 FLY
Transaction ID: d36824780cad499f17c5ca0e95b79d0adbfb310bf547d85960daa9f2b868bf4b

received a bonus of 50 FLY  Cool Cool
thank you dev.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 05:29:31 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2016, 07:16:36 PM by Woody20285

More great news. Midnight miner has agreed to setup our multipool!!!!!!!! This will be awesome because it will buy from the exchange and pay you, causing prices to rise!!! IT will be hosted at my datacenter for MASSIVE speed!!! The multipool will autobuy from the exchange and payout in fly Smiley
Vegas
I love the idea of a multipool for the miners out there.
Another great way to get new people involved and
continue the demand for the coin.
midnight_miner

Activity: 652

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 09:05:12 PM

Vegas
I love the idea of a multipool for the miners out there.
Another great way to get new people involved and
continue the demand for the coin.

If there are any miners out there, a hint on what algos or coins you are interested in mining would be a great help.

Every coin added to the pool takes up resources, so if there is a list of favourites, this would help.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: