Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:23:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Analysis and list of top big blocks shills (XT #REKT ignorers)  (Read 46559 times)
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 05:36:10 AM

The Old English word gedæfte, which means "mild" or "gentle," is the root of the word deftly, whose meaning still has that sense of doing something both skillfully and gently, or effortlessly.

So now you know.  Smiley

You skillfully, gently, and effortlessly substitute XT for your real fear, which is now Bitcoin Classic. A distinction you are cautious to publicly ignore, for good reason.

You, of all people, know I have been more of a Garzik guy than a Hearn guy and never was stridently supportive of XT... even during the days of the gold thread that shall not be named.

If a fork happens... Mircea dumps his "gavincoins" and keeps the worthless ones, I get it. We get cheap coinz in the moment his rage is absorbed. Happy and heady days.  Smiley

Thanks for the copypasta lecture, but I already knew what "deftly" means, which is why I corrected your misuse of the term.  My referencing of XT and the passing of its all-but-unnoticed trigger date was if anything pointed, not (particularly or remarkably) "skillful, gentle, or effortless."

I have no idea, nor do I care, what your relationship with Garzik/Hearn/XT was or is.

You are welcome to trade all your Bitcoins for Gavincoins.  But be warned, MP isn't going to just sit back and let the Gavinistas (believe they) control the blockchain for a second longer than he wants them to....  Wink

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Zarathustra
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 06:51:56 AM

LOL. Comical Ali from the Front National still believes that their alliance with North Korea will win the battle. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Zarathustra
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 07:07:29 AM

As predicted months ago:

"Mike cracked the Core, and Unlimited blew it open, and now Classic is eating its sweet nectar."

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/40v0dx/thank_you_mike_hearn/
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 07:08:38 AM

LOL. Comical Ali from the Front National still believes that their alliance with North Korea will win the battle.

NK is Marxist; FN opposes Marxists.  Most people realize Internationalists and Nationalists do not usually form alliances.

Poor Zarathustra, he knows so little about politics, history, and philosophy he must endure existing in a dimly lit fog of confusion, lashing out at his superiors.

Parents, please read to your children so they don't grow up to be as colossally ignorant as pitiful ZarAss.

Zarathustra  Sad

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Zarathustra
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:12:24 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2016, 08:23:47 AM by Zarathustra

LOL. Comical Ali from the Front National still believes that their alliance with North Korea will win the battle.

NK is Marxist; FN opposes Marxists.  

Zarathustra  Sad

LOL. Right wing collectivists and left wing collectivists are essentially the same. Mirror images of each other. Judean Peoples Front (JPF) 'against' the People's Front of Judea (PFJ).
Their hooligans are sitting in the same stadium.
As we all know, the soviet marxists turned their hyperflexible necks easily from marxism to fascism, because all of you represent the same kind of 'humans': Collectivists marching in fours behind a totalitarian Führer. The opposition to your left- and rightwing collectivist fronts are the anarchists. We are spitting at the door of the stadium.

http://www.tagesanzeiger.ch/ausland/europa/Gipfeltreffen-mit-Putins-fuenfter-Kolonne/story/30542701
DooMAD
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 3160

Leave no FUD unchallenged

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:36:44 AM

Don't get it twisted the totalitarians are the forkers attempting to subvert Bitcoin with the tyranny of the majority.  

Again, which is the more totalitarian attitude in your mind?

a) Unilaterally changing network parameters is a threat to the network and should be derided / ridiculed / dismissed / etc.

or

b) Any user can unilaterally change any network parameters as they wish because it's an open and permissionless system.

Personal freedom > Militant coercion

We'd just all be happy if you could leave Bitcoin alone and take care of your altcoins.

Everytime one of you forkers open his mouth with yet another flavored governance coup the market drops.

I mean, I'm expecting moon this year and you damn f0rkers are NOT going to ruin this  Angry

BAWWWW

Grin
Bergmann_Christoph

Activity: 409
Merit: 286

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 08:55:52 AM

You are welcome to trade all your Bitcoins for Gavincoins.  But be warned, MP isn't going to just sit back and let the Gavinistas (believe they) control the blockchain for a second longer than he wants them to....  Wink

So, MP is your master? That's fine, so your authorative character is not alone after core devs left your field.

MP can't do anything. His double spent attack is a bluff; if he tries, he will find himself ruined. Since he usually is way smarter than his fanboys, he knows this. But people who lack the ability to imagine a hard fork buy it.

If we have a fork, the old coin will be dead in hours, as I explained your buddy hdbuck. Did you remember what happened with auroracoin? The same will happen with the old bitcoin, and since most people are smart enough to know it, nobody will buy or mine such an insecure coin.

--
Mein Buch: Bitcoin-Buch.org
Bester Bitcoin-Marktplatz in der Eurozone: Bitcoin.de
Bestes Bitcoin-Blog im deutschsprachigen Raum: bitcoinblog.de

Tips dafür, dass ich den Blocksize-Thread mit Niveau und Unterhaltung fülle und Fehlinformationen bekämpfe:
Bitcoin: 1BesenPtt5g9YQYLqYZrGcsT3YxvDfH239
Ethereum: XE14EB5SRHKPBQD7L3JLRXJSZEII55P1E8C
Bergmann_Christoph

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 08:59:41 AM

NK is Marxist; FN opposes Marxists.  Most people realize Internationalists and Nationalists do not usually form alliances.

Poor Zarathustra, he knows so little about politics, history, and philosophy he must endure existing in a dimly lit fog of confusion, lashing out at his superiors.

Parents, please read to your children so they don't grow up to be as colossally ignorant as pitiful ZarAss.

Zarathustra  Sad

Hahaha ... you don' understand anything of politics. You're just a lamb to follow some leader, be it the front national, be it some marxist, and you cry of luck if your master commands you to hate someone.

People like you fail to compute the fact, that both marxists and nationalists are statists. It's the same with some other label, and both of it attract the same kind of person with the same kind of mindset. It's just an accident that you are a nationalist and no marxist.

--

Tips dafür, dass ich den Blocksize-Thread mit Niveau und Unterhaltung fülle und Fehlinformationen bekämpfe:
sAt0sHiFanClub

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Warning: Confrmed Gavinista

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 10:28:22 AM

Wrong. Most people dont give a shit what your 'brand' of crazy is. Just that you are crazy.

We must make money worse as a commodity if we wish to make it better as a medium of exchange
danielW

Activity: 277
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:46:10 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/40v0dx/thank_you_mike_hearn/cyxmawe

Quote from: Brian Armstrong
Agreed, Mike is awesome! I hope he returns some day once a new fork has taken over that is making good decisions.

I dont understand why coinbase was reinstated on bitcoin.org website. There are many reasons it should not be there.

Its CEO is actively pushing and promoting a contentious governance coup that would be bad for Bitcoin. It would lead it into a more centralised direction. Coinbase is a company that due to its business model has no choice but to slavishly follow the most influential and therefore the most threatening to bitcoin, government in the world.

The people running bitcoin.org share that sentiment yet they choose to promote it. Its bad for Bitcoin. They need to act in what they believe are the best interests of Bitcoin. Removing it is acting in the best interest of Bitcoin.

Bitcoin.org is giving Brian more influence while he encourages people not to use bitcoin.org and use alternative clients. Thats just stupid.

Nobody has some god given, inherent right to be promoted on Bitcoin.org.
sAt0sHiFanClub

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Warning: Confrmed Gavinista

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 11:12:19 AM

Its CEO is actively pushing and promoting a contentious governance coup that would be bad for Bitcoin.

bitcoin.org's actions show a petulant and child-like thought process that is endemic in bitcoin at the moment. That does need to change.

I dont think the change will be as contentious as you believe - common sense usually breaks out in cases such as this.

We must make money worse as a commodity if we wish to make it better as a medium of exchange
Fatman3001
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013

Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 01:10:18 PM

Wrong. Most people dont give a shit what your 'brand' of crazy is. Just that you are crazy.

1st contender to the 2016 Post Of The Year Award.

"I predict the Internet will soon go spectacularly supernova and in 1996 catastrophically collapse." - Robert Metcalfe, 1995
keepdoing

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:01:37 PM

Its CEO is actively pushing and promoting a contentious governance coup that would be bad for Bitcoin.

bitcoin.org's actions show a petulant and child-like thought process that is endemic in bitcoin at the moment. That does need to change.

I dont think the change will be as contentious as you believe - common sense usually breaks out in cases such as this.
I think we may see a massive outbreak of FUD.  Only thing bothering me is the lack of news about this.  Perhaps a little premature - but to have almost no mention of this in the bitcoin news ecosphere is making me wonder.  

www.BitcoinClassic.com is most likely going to breeze through exceptionally quickly due to the level of support that exists, and once "triggered" I agree that most everyone will quietly put their heads down and jump onboard.  But I am still dumbfounded at the level of open betrayal and dictatorlike qualities that Blockstream Players have demonstrated.  I'm beginnning to think that they may look at this as a life or death war.  Their credibility has not only been destroyed in the greater Bitcoin Community - they are seriously damaging their brand, AND they seem to actually be doubling down.

I hope that aside from simple coding, technical planning, that people are preparing a media response to any massive FUD breakouts, or price crash attempts.  I don't put anything past Blockstream/Core Players at this point.

I personally will look at this as a possible buying opportunity, but I am also concerned a Fiat Coin release could piggy back into position in the midst of intentionally created "impression" of chaos.  While I feel positive, I also feel nervous.  I'm getting that from others too.
Cuidler

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:57:59 PM

Quote from: Brian Armstrong
Agreed, Mike is awesome! I hope he returns some day once a new fork has taken over that is making good decisions.

I dont understand why coinbase was reinstated on bitcoin.org website. There are many reasons it should not be there.

Its CEO is actively pushing and promoting a contentious governance coup that would be bad for Bitcoin. It would lead it into a more centralised direction. Coinbase is a company that due to its business model has no choice but to slavishly follow the most influential and therefore the most threatening to bitcoin, government in the world.

The people running bitcoin.org share that sentiment yet they choose to promote it. Its bad for Bitcoin. They need to act in what they believe are the best interests of Bitcoin. Removing it is acting in the best interest of Bitcoin.

Bitcoin.org is giving Brian more influence while he encourages people not to use bitcoin.org and use alternative clients. Thats just stupid.

It is pretty funny you believe the new Bitcoin will lead to more centralised direction, yet all your post has totalitarian view with a lot of censorship suggested to keep control in what you believe to be best for Bitcoin regardless of outside support - basically a tyran description. It is very surprising here are so many people with totalitarian view when Bitcoin is meant to be libertarian project instead...

.Liqui Exchange.Trade and earn 24% / year on BTC, LTC, ETH
....Brand NEW..........................................Payouts every 24h. Learn more at official thread
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 04:45:26 PM

-snip-
I would take off Coinbase right now if I could. Brian is a very suspicious person, he would sell Bitcoin to the banks this very instant if he could. He deserves nothing and so does Coinbase until they change leadership.
Oh and let me just leave this here in regards to alternative clients: Satoshi on diversity:
A second version would be a massive development and maintenance hassle for me. It's hard enough maintaining backward compatibility while upgrading the network without a second version locking things in. If the second version screwed up, the user experience would reflect badly on both, although it would at least reinforce to users the importance of staying with the official version. If someone was getting ready to fork a second version, I would have to air a lot of disclaimers about the risks of using a minority version. This is a design where the majority version wins if there's any disagreement, and that can be pretty ugly for the minority version and I'd rather not go into it, and I don't have to as long as there's only one version.
I don't believe a second, compatible implementation of Bitcoin will ever be a good idea.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:11:49 PM

The opposition to your left- and rightwing collectivist fronts are the anarchists. We are spitting at the door of the stadium.

Anarchists don't advocate for governance coups led by expressed enemies of liberty (as variously expressed by all the latest dead-beat-dead-wood failed-bitcoin-dev coup-mongers.)

So don't spit at my gate, tell me it's the gate to some fantasy stadium and that you're here with your thinning mob of morons to break in and ruin the household inside.

And definitely don't tell me that makes you the anarchist: that makes you the communists.

There's a party going on. Everyone's invited. Unless you don't like the party. In which case, the only rule is to leave, and throw your own party. You know, that great party you keep telling us about (but never lifting a finger to make it happen)

Vires in numeris
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:19:51 PM

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Bergmann_Christoph

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 05:25:15 PM

-snip-
I would take off Coinbase right now if I could. Brian is a very suspicious person, he would sell Bitcoin to the banks this very instant if he could. He deserves nothing and so does Coinbase until they change leadership.

I though all this was about the freedom of choice.

Oh and let me just leave this here in regards to alternative clients: Satoshi on diversity:
A second version would be a massive development and maintenance hassle for me. It's hard enough maintaining backward compatibility while upgrading the network without a second version locking things in. If the second version screwed up, the user experience would reflect badly on both, although it would at least reinforce to users the importance of staying with the official version. If someone was getting ready to fork a second version, I would have to air a lot of disclaimers about the risks of using a minority version. This is a design where the majority version wins if there's any disagreement, and that can be pretty ugly for the minority version and I'd rather not go into it, and I don't have to as long as there's only one version.
I don't believe a second, compatible implementation of Bitcoin will ever be a good idea.

It's really ridiculous how you now quote satoshi while you ignored his message about scaling bitcoin to visa-level.

--

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 05:28:30 PM

I though all this was about the freedom of choice.
This is about easily manipulating the masses into the wrong direction.

It's really ridiculous how you now quote satoshi while you ignored his message about scaling bitcoin to visa-level.
I would like to request that you show me where I stated something like that, my memory is a bit stuck. I have no idea what I have/might have said. I agree with scaling Bitcoin to a certain level, it just might be that I disagree with the method. Regardless, I'll wait for that link.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
keepdoing

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:45:02 PM

There's a party going on. Everyone's invited. Unless you don't like the party. In which case, the only rule is to leave, and throw your own party. You know, that great party you keep telling us about (but never lifting a finger to make it happen)
Oh quit whining.  The Classic Party is open to everyone.  It is planned, and it will happen.  And you WILL come, or your bitcoins will die on an alt chain.  So kick, scream, cry, threaten, whine, plot and whatever else you jerks want to do as you throw your "I'm in denial pity party"....

But it is going to happen.  Classic is not XT.  It has Miner concensus.  It has majority community super-majority concensus.

But the dirtier you play, the higher the risk the Blockstream Group doesn't survive the fork.  People are sick of you.

Someone else will rise and pickup sidechain development once blockstream is gone.  You're getting ready to learn a lesson in how NOT to act in an Open Source Society.  You broke all the rules.  There will be consequences.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: