Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:17:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 BTC = 1000$ in 2016  (Read 25036 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:55:00 AM

$2016 in 2016 would be pretty cool! Wink

It is very difficult to achieve that in 2016. But I think it is very possible to get $2017 in the year of 2017.

not that difficulot still 6 more months, plenty of time, bitcoin can skyrocket in no time if the right premise are there, you see +$100 in few days

1200 was also achieved really fast at that time, on the other hands rising so fast will cause irredeemably a big dump
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:59:52 AM

It is very difficult to achieve that in 2016. But I think it is very possible to get $2017 in the year of 2017.

not that difficulot still 6 more months, plenty of time, bitcoin can skyrocket in no time if the right premise are there, you see +$100 in few days

1200 was also achieved really fast at that time, on the other hands rising so fast will cause irredeemably a big dump
Yeah it can happen but that means that the price cannot afford to gown down or be stable from here on. The price has to keep rising of it wants to hit $1200.
coinyard

Activity: 266

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:28:29 AM

That is right. If the block size is increased from 1MB to 2MB to allow faster transaction, the price could double.

Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:41:07 AM

The price of Bitcoin is going to rise indeed but it wont rise to that high and that is because it takes time to rise for a long time so we need the patience for it and that is important.
And dont be greedy otherwise it will be not possible to earn some more money with Bitcoin so that have to change.
coinyard

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:40:46 AM

The price of Bitcoin is going to rise indeed but it wont rise to that high and that is because it takes time to rise for a long time so we need the patience for it and that is important.
And dont be greedy otherwise it will be not possible to earn some more money with Bitcoin so that have to change.

The bitcoin price is around $640 now. It is rising so fast, much faster than I expect. There might be some goods news ahead.

shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:44:23 AM

The bitcoin price is around $640 now. It is rising so fast, much faster than I expect. There might be some goods news ahead.

yeah after I saw the price increase so quickly, making my conviction grew that this year could reach $1,000 Cool

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:57:17 AM

yeah after I saw the price increase so quickly, making my conviction grew that this year could reach $1,000 Cool

This year? We still have 6.5 months left in this year.
The way the current run is going, we could be headed to $1000 as early as July-August.
Dodnastes

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:20:43 AM

The way the current run is going, we could be headed to $1000 as early as July-August.

Even though the price could be $1000 in July-August, there will be big dump after that. I hope the price rise slowly.
yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:40:54 AM

It's already 2016$ and I don't think this is going to happen unless we are at least couple of months behind the halving block reward or after it .
how about now Omega?its time to believe what OP said?we know bitcoin price reach $630 today,its a good start toreach $1000 in end of year or after bitcoin halving? still wait for best suggestion to buy..
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:41:08 AM

Be ready!

few months ago i thought that this won't happen and price was very small, 380$ only, so it was really hard for me to think that price could rise to 1000$ or even more this year

but now when price is 630$, and we have this price 3 weeks before halving, i actually think that it is possible to even go above 1000$, maybe to 1300$ and that is very nice

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
barbara44

Activity: 2436
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:58:40 PM

Be ready!

few months ago i thought that this won't happen and price was very small, 380$ only, so it was really hard for me to think that price could rise to 1000$ or even more this year

but now when price is 630$, and we have this price 3 weeks before halving, i actually think that it is possible to even go above 1000$, maybe to 1300$ and that is very nice
Yes I am very happily as well as shocked by its price just in few hours only yesterday it was like 580 and now its $647 lol seriously Cheesy day by day its going up and up no doubt that it will touch $1000$ I think by very soon Cheesy
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:12:11 PM

maybe your prediction could be right, the current price touches $700 and looks it will continue to rise to halving occurs. yeah the point is $1,000 could be reached this year.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:41:00 PM

I guess this time it was possible. if the price of bitcoin is always increasing like this, it is possible bitcoin prices reached $ 1,000 before the end of the year, so it may potentially have a price above $ 1,000. Well, now we can only hope
Yanidas

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

The swarm is headed towards us.

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:40:48 AM

I guess this time it was possible. if the price of bitcoin is always increasing like this, it is possible bitcoin prices reached $ 1,000 before the end of the year, so it may potentially have a price above $ 1,000. Well, now we can only hope

The $1000 is very possible for the price to be reached by the end of the year. More people will come to bitcoin then.
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:44:51 AM

If we touch $800 before the halving then mark my words $1k will be the price at the time of halving, it may fall back after halving but now we don't need to wait long to see that price.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:47:21 AM

It's quite funny to see when the price was $400-$450 not much people were thinking that it was possible to reach $1000 this year. But now the price has gone up in a quick fashion, people think the chances of seeing $1000 are much higher, which I can't blame them for. It just shows how things can change dramatically in a short time.
CoinHopper

Activity: 280

Two heads are better than one.

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:08:40 AM

We are almost there and its not even October yet. By December we'll be at new ATH.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:10:39 AM

It's quite funny to see when the price was $400-$450 not much people were thinking that it was possible to reach $1000 this year. But now the price has gone up in a quick fashion, people think the chances of seeing $1000 are much higher, which I can't blame them for. It just shows how things can change dramatically in a short time.

Exactly and $1000 is not far now, we may see this price even at halving, as price is moving up like crazy so I think we will touch this price very soon, and majority of us are eagerly waiting for that moment.
coinyard

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:32:16 AM

Exactly and $1000 is not far now, we may see this price even at halving, as price is moving up like crazy so I think we will touch this price very soon, and majority of us are eagerly waiting for that moment.

At the current rate of rise, $1000 is just 4 months away, although I like the $1000 to be reached at the end of the year.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:34:10 AM

At the current rate of rise, $1000 is just 4 months away, although I like the $1000 to be reached at the end of the year.

If China keeps pumping the price to $800 in the coming days, then we might even see the price touch $1000 just before the block halving.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: