Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:20:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 BTC = 1000$ in 2016  (Read 25036 times)
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:28:45 AM

Look this is what i am telling you the whole time at the end of 2016 the price of the bitcoin will be 1000 each for sure or 950 but atleast above the 900.
Im not sure what 2017 wil bring after this year off course but it wont be such a dramatic year as this year was for the bitcoin for sure.

I think bitcoin can achieve that price at the end of the year but not possible to touch that price at halving, as price rise is slow at a moment, I hope it will gain pace in next few days.
Achievable price actually. With the popularity that bitcoins is gaining plus this bitcoin halving that is about to happen, I don't see why this will not be met. As of this moment it is just a few hundred dollars away from achieving it so I guess yeah, It is possible.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:58:29 PM

Look this is what i am telling you the whole time at the end of 2016 the price of the bitcoin will be 1000 each for sure or 950 but atleast above the 900.
Im not sure what 2017 wil bring after this year off course but it wont be such a dramatic year as this year was for the bitcoin for sure.

I think bitcoin can achieve that price at the end of the year but not possible to touch that price at halving, as price rise is slow at a moment, I hope it will gain pace in next few days.
That is my theory too,it can touch 1000$ this year but not before/after halving.
We need some time before it happens,probably some big players entering market too.That's not time yet,but maybe in december it would happen.
Alibatant

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:53:31 AM

That is my theory too,it can touch 1000$ this year but not before/after halving.
We need some time before it happens,probably some big players entering market too.That's not time yet,but maybe in december it would happen.

If a small pension fund is allow to buy and hold some bitcoins, the price will be higher than the $1000 range.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:25:39 PM

If a small pension fund is allow to buy and hold some bitcoins, the price will be higher than the $1000 range.

What?
I have read you're post like 10 times in a row and i still cannot understand what are you talking about?
IF you have small pension fund you can convert it into btc and hope you will get rich haha Smiley
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:52:27 PM

Be ready!
Yeah it is possible that it is going to happen in 2016, I think that it will happen at the end of 2016 because that just makes most sense.
It can also happen earlier the sooner the better for me.
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:55:15 PM

It is possible to cross the $1000 before end of this year, at the moment stability in price is very good sign for next big rise, there is a lot of time left to end of the current than I am also pretty sure $1000 should be very easy this time.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 03:40:02 PM

It is possible to cross the $1000 before end of this year, at the moment stability in price is very good sign for next big rise, there is a lot of time left to end of the current than I am also pretty sure $1000 should be very easy this time.
Yeah right its still possible to happen 1k is nearly and i think we will still didnt see this price but i feel this coming november the price will hit at 1k value..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:55:55 PM

1k value still be possible this year and i think this following months it will happen before end of this year..
So better to wait if you want to make more profit with your bitcoin..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Zenixin

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

MR06Q8ZM3194

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:28:06 AM

1k value still be possible this year and i think this following months it will happen before end of this year..

The bitcoin price of $1000 could happen later this year or early next year. It depends on the large block size.

⌂ the SUITE | THE NEW GENERATION OF LOYALTY PROGRAM
Visit : www.fidelitysuite.com
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:50:38 AM

The price could double when the halving comes. It could also rise again due to the block size increase. So $1000 is possible.
Yeah I hope that the Bitcoin can rise to $1000 this year because I want to really sell some Bitcoin for that price, I have been waiting a long time for that.
First we have to see what is going to happen after the halving that will set the tone for the rest of the year.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:15:09 AM

The bitcoin price of $1000 could happen later this year or early next year. It depends on the large block size.

If it's going to happen, then I aim my prediction at somewhere in early 2017 or in the summer of 2017. Can't see it happen this year. The highest point I think the price will reach this year is $800 and $850 at most.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:25:29 AM

If it's going to happen, then I aim my prediction at somewhere in early 2017 or in the summer of 2017. Can't see it happen this year. The highest point I think the price will reach this year is $800 and $850 at most.
not really, the price of bitcoin still have a great opportunity to reach a price of $ 1,000 this year, but it will happen if the price of bitcoin rose slowly from now, and although it does not go up slowly, I'm sure the price will rise in beberpa weeks or months , maybe just the price of bitcoin will arrive at the price of $ 1,000 before the end of the year
Eroanwan

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:52:03 AM

I do think that the price is going to be $1000 this year but I think that it will happen at the end of 2016.
We just have to wait for the halving to come and see what happens after that.
sanas

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:27:38 AM

I do think that the price is going to be $1000 this year but I think that it will happen at the end of 2016.

We need some good news for the bitcoin price to be over $1000 later this year. This incude the block size increase.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
Alibatant

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:17:12 PM

We need some good news for the bitcoin price to be over $1000 later this year. This incude the block size increase.

The block size will at least double the bitcoin price as that will make the user have very good experience.
Jimbola3

Activity: 382

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:32:10 PM

The block size will at least double the bitcoin price as that will make the user have very good experience.
yeah but i don't think that will happen so fast as it will take around 1 year more because due to less market moment and after halving many people sold their coins !
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:41:06 PM

Even I am hoping the same, Its hard to say for what is going to happen with the value in the future. Because you never know what will happen and that is the problem.
I dont think it will reach the 1000$. Because if it is rising. It rise very slowly so it need time. So we just have to wait.
takingthis4

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:46:46 PM

yeah it would be really cool if bitcoin price would rise a lot in the future as it would make me money also it would attract a lot of new people to bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:50:02 PM

Even I am hoping the same, Its hard to say for what is going to happen with the value in the future. Because you never know what will happen and that is the problem.
I dont think it will reach the 1000$. Because if it is rising. It rise very slowly so it need time. So we just have to wait.
I've been doubting the potential for Bitcoin to make it to $1,000 before the end of 2016, and while it is still possible, I think it is rather unlikely for there to be a swing all the way up to $1k. The market might push it up to $800 or $900, but like it's been said before $1,000 is kind of a mental barrier for the market and thus it might be a while before there's enough courage to break it.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:16:31 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2016, 06:27:01 PM by socks435

Not only in the large block size the price is always depends in demand and supply.. if bitcoin is in demand expect that the price of bitcoin will increase more ..but for now movement of the price of bitcoin is slow and stable at 600-680 value.. And we are still waiting for the price increase or will hit again back to 700 value..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: