Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:39:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Neutron Crypto Coin Project (NTRN) Version 4.1.2 available now.  (Read 134062 times)
Hubert

Activity: 50
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:13:58 PM

There is no particular block for the update, we have updated neutrons code, and have added a spork system, all exchanges and seednodes are being updated and we are monitoring the network, once we have 51% or more of the network upgraded to version 2.0 I will activate various sporks, that will cause all stakes from all older clients to be rejected and orphaned,, any client that does not payout to masternodes or the dev fee will be rejected.

Hello,

How long will it be that the cheat with the old version will be rejected by spork? He is a miner now no?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vfalla

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:46:48 PM

What happend with all those stuck coins on Yobbit are they in circulation or dead end? this is serious issue for this project you must solve it. Even swap prove etc would be legit than ignoring or playing inocent

audiotopix (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 512

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 10:53:55 PM

What happend with all those stuck coins on Yobbit are they in circulation or dead end? this is serious issue for this project you must solve it. Even swap prove etc would be legit than ignoring or playing inocent

Thats funny.

V2.0 Is up, Cryptopia. Nova, Coinsmarkets have all updated,, Yobit has no excuse,, they simply ignore us.

We are innocent, there was never any reason for YoBit to do what they did, there was never anything wrong with the Daemon.

Then they would tell people that we were in no hurry to update, and that isnt true there have been 3 updates and they have never bothered to update themselves

I have put in tickets, update requests, everything I can do has been done and they just ignore it.

[]
.████WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK    TWITTER   DISCORD   TELEGRAM  REDDIT  INSTAGRAM  GITHUB████
MASTERNODESSINCE
.PROOF OF STAKE  ANY AMOUNT
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 10:57:34 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 02:16:29 AM by audiotopix

There is no particular block for the update, we have updated neutrons code, and have added a spork system, all exchanges and seednodes are being updated and we are monitoring the network, once we have 51% or more of the network upgraded to version 2.0 I will activate various sporks, that will cause all stakes from all older clients to be rejected and orphaned,, any client that does not payout to masternodes or the dev fee will be rejected.

Hello,

How long will it be that the cheat with the old version will be rejected by spork? He is a miner now no?

There was never a cheat with the old version,,, Simply oldest clients didnt make MN payments,, and for whatever reason the Original Devs wrote broken code for both "enforcement" and "masternode winners"

All stakes that do not make the dev fee or mn payout will be rejected by spork #1 indefinitely period.

v2.0 is 100% functioning, Masternode winners, enforcement, dev fee, ip restriction, all 100% working.

Spork #1 will be activated at 52%,

[]
.████WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK    TWITTER   DISCORD   TELEGRAM  REDDIT  INSTAGRAM  GITHUB████
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
robfoster3399

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:23:39 AM

I agree 100% with @audiotopix. V2.0 is up and running with no issues. I've been staking and running my MN for 2 weeks now.

There were a few issues in v1.0 with people not getting paid as the older MNS didn't have to submit the fee. Problem has been resolved. And with the amount of effort put in, the real community is in agreeance with the dev %.
caughtholdingtheswag

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:26:41 AM

Everyone knows YoBit is untrustworthy, I can't say I'm surprised that they're behind the ball. Neutron team has been prompt with updates, clear with communication, and available for support. Excited to see where this goes
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:51:41 AM

I agree once the 2.0 is stable enough is the time to drop off the older clients for good.
cananet

Activity: 67
Merit: 52

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:57:40 AM

I think you have to direct your question to Yobit, the Neutron team has tried to have contact with the exchange but they are not interested in solving the problem.
  There is not much that can be done we do not own Yobit and we do not have any control over them. We do not even promote trade in this exchange, it is not in our Website, nor in Discord nor in this forum. On the contrary, we have always tried to warn about this situation but people buy NTRN in Yobit because the price is cheaper. Too bad that until they buy they realize why it is cheaper, but if they had done their homework they would have easily found out about multiples problems reported on this exchange
pshemek

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:15:55 AM

i always check the wallet on yobit before i buy there, but this time i got screwed anyway. it was green until i tried to send my coins out, then they put it in maintenance and they wont answer tickets. cant warn people enough of that shit exchange.

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░████████
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
      ██████░░░▄███▄░░░████████
      ▐██████░░░▀████░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
DSTRA  F R O M   C O M M U N I T Y,
  C   O  M  E  S      U   N   I  T   Y    
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
feux

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:44:06 AM

agreed. v2.0 runs pretty smooth. didnt have any issues since the update, in contrast to before Wink
Fomi4

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:50:17 AM

Fck Yobit they are scammers! What they did to MarteXcoin is terrible. They do close deposit and withdrawal so the only thing left is to sell coin, that obviously drive the price down on their exchange. After that they buy low and sell on other exchanges. If this market was SEC regulated they would go to jail and also would be fcked in the ass by criminals! NEVER keep your coins on this scam exchange. NTRN team have nothing to do with this bastards!
johnnysof

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:24:22 PM

I was trying to compile the on linux and get this error:

obj/walletdb.o: In function `copy_file':
/usr/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:381: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::copy_file(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::copy_option, boost::system::error_code*)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [neutrond] Error 1

Any advice?

yes install all boost libs

regards

Unfortunately, all boost libs are installed as well as a manual install from source did not help. This error come all the time. I tried few other wallets and they compile without any issues.
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:22:00 PM

I was trying to compile the on linux and get this error:

obj/walletdb.o: In function `copy_file':
/usr/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:381: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::copy_file(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::copy_option, boost::system::error_code*)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [neutrond] Error 1

Any advice?

yes install all boost libs

regards

Unfortunately, all boost libs are installed as well as a manual install from source did not help. This error come all the time. I tried few other wallets and they compile without any issues.

Linux version of v2.0 is already compiled and downloadable from the v2.0 release from github, works perfectly

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
cananet

Activity: 67
Merit: 52

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:22:18 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 04:25:12 AM by cananet

After doing a Yobit analysis I can tell you that I found 250 coins whose wallet is in maintenance and are currently active, this is about 45% of the coins active in the exchange. This is the list of coins whose wallet is in maintenance:

OPAL,  SDC, GML, LTCU, VIP, TAGR, CBD, NBIT, HMP, RIDE, CYC, EMB, SANDG, PULSE, IMS, IXC, SHDW, CORG, KURT, WGR, SHORTY, NODC, 888, BSTAR, MOJO, GBT, PAK, TCR, CON, BLRY, ORLY, MARX, BLU, CLINT, MCRN, TX, AMS, DISK, MAD, BIOB, ARGUS, DECR, XBTC21, OP, UNITS, EXP, DES, PONZI, VOLT, MAVRO,  RISE, DLISK,DCRE, GRE, BTS, SCRT. ELE, CXT, LAZ, AMBER, CONX, OCOW, CME, LTH, PING, SPACE, ALL, INPAY, XEM, SWING, ECOB, BOLI, WMC, ARTA, SCS, BVC, BEST, FLY, UIS, FAZZ, BTCR, PRM, XVE, BASH, BIGUP, IMPS, SPEX, ENT, WINK, ROYAL, TEAM, CTIC2, CRW, FRK, JOBS, DPAY, TRANSF, RUP, SUPER, RSGP, EGO, PEX, XBTS, DUB, OMC, HIRE, SPORT, STS, ZYD, PIVX, LKC, TELL, WARP, PSY, SOCC, VLT, SPT, OCEAN, JWL, BXT, NLG, XOC, XDE2, B3, SH, OPES, SYNX, WAY, CRX, LTCR, BAC, PX, SXC, BTA, KNC, ZNE, RICHX, AST, GAIN, TODAY, ADZ, SHELL, POKE, RPC, AV, XMG, FRWC, ISL, TAJ, X2, CREVA, UNIT, KASHH, RUBIT, LUX, NTRN, 1337, P7C, XPD, DUO, SLING, BSC, CYP, MONETA, EMC, DCT, METAL, HVCO, OS76, URC, TLE, DBG, IVZ, 256, ICASH, DBTC, DASHS, PLNC, VPRC, FIRE, ATM, FUZZ, GLC, XAU, CAB, SLFI, ECN, MTLMC3, BCD, EUC, USC, SLFI, ECN, MTLMC3, EUC, USC, STEPS,, BITZ, INFX, VOYA, NAV, DGD, INSANE, FUNK, RUPX, HODL, ANI, WGO, ELCO, ACP, TES, ADCN, ZEIT, BPC, OK, NKA, IOC, TKN, ESP, TSE, GCC, SUB, PURE, BTU, EMP, ITI, ZRC, BOT, PHR, ZMC, UBIQ, MOIN, RAD, VLT, RBBT, HON, OMG, EPY, AIR, MUE, 8BIT, STA, LUN, REP, CUBE, REE,CRAVE,  BCD, PAY

I found that Yobit handles 30 coins that have Masternodes and of these 60% of them have their wallet in maintenance. the coins with Masternodes that are in maintenance are:

NTRN, PIVX, NEM, CRW, MUE, TX, SYNX, CRAVE, BTA, ENT, 8BIT, AMS, PURE, LUX, PHR, INSANE, B3, FRDC

This behaviour makes me think that they are using their clients' coins to run their own Masternodes. That's why they are not interested in fixing the wallets

How many of the other coins that are in maintenance Yobit is taking advantage  to do staking? that's another analysis work

I invited everyone to visit us in our Discord group https://discord.gg/GJYZwCy
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 07:21:05 AM

After doing a Yobit analysis I can tell you that I found 250 coins whose wallet is in maintenance and are currently active, this is about 45% of the coins active in the exchange. This is the list of coins whose wallet is in maintenance:

OPAL,  SDC, GML, LTCU, VIP, TAGR, CBD, NBIT, HMP, RIDE, CYC, EMB, SANDG, PULSE, IMS, IXC, SHDW, CORG, KURT, WGR, SHORTY, NODC, 888, BSTAR, MOJO, GBT, PAK, TCR, CON, BLRY, ORLY, MARX, BLU, CLINT, MCRN, TX, AMS, DISK, MAD, BIOB, ARGUS, DECR, XBTC21, OP, UNITS, EXP, DES, PONZI, VOLT, MAVRO,  RISE, DLISK,DCRE, GRE, BTS, SCRT. ELE, CXT, LAZ, AMBER, CONX, OCOW, CME, LTH, PING, SPACE, ALL, INPAY, XEM, SWING, ECOB, BOLI, WMC, ARTA, SCS, BVC, BEST, FLY, UIS, FAZZ, BTCR, PRM, XVE, BASH, BIGUP, IMPS, SPEX, ENT, WINK, ROYAL, TEAM, CTIC2, CRW, FRK, JOBS, DPAY, TRANSF, RUP, SUPER, RSGP, EGO, PEX, XBTS, DUB, OMC, HIRE, SPORT, STS, ZYD, PIVX, LKC, TELL, WARP, PSY, SOCC, VLT, SPT, OCEAN, JWL, BXT, NLG, XOC, XDE2, B3, SH, OPES, SYNX, WAY, CRX, LTCR, BAC, PX, SXC, BTA, KNC, ZNE, RICHX, AST, GAIN, TODAY, ADZ, SHELL, POKE, RPC, AV, XMG, FRWC, ISL, TAJ, X2, CREVA, UNIT, KASHH, RUBIT, LUX, NTRN, 1337, P7C, XPD, DUO, SLING, BSC, CYP, MONETA, EMC, DCT, METAL, HVCO, OS76, URC, TLE, DBG, IVZ, 256, ICASH, DBTC, DASHS, PLNC, VPRC, FIRE, ATM, FUZZ, GLC, XAU, CAB, SLFI, ECN, MTLMC3, BCD, EUC, USC, SLFI, ECN, MTLMC3, EUC, USC, STEPS,, BITZ, INFX, VOYA, NAV, DGD, INSANE, FUNK, RUPX, HODL, ANI, WGO, ELCO, ACP, TES, ADCN, ZEIT, BPC, OK, NKA, IOC, TKN, ESP, TSE, GCC, SUB, PURE, BTU, EMP, ITI, ZRC, BOT, PHR, ZMC, UBIQ, MOIN, RAD, VLT, RBBT, HON, OMG, EPY, AIR, MUE, 8BIT, STA, LUN, REP, CUBE, REE,CRAVE,  BCD, PAY

I found that Yobit handles 30 coins that have Masternodes and of these 60% of them have their wallet in maintenance. the coins with Masternodes that are in maintenance are:

NTRN, PIVX, NEM, CRW, MUE, TX, SYNX, CRAVE, BTA, ENT, 8BIT, AMS, PURE, LUX, PHR, INSANE, B3, FRDC

This behaviour makes me think that they are using their clients' coins to run their own Masternodes. That's why they are not interested in fixing the wallets

How many of the other coins that are in maintenance Yobit is taking advantage  to do staking? that's another analysis work

I invited everyone to visit us in our Discord group https://discord.gg/GJYZwCy

There ya have it friends,,, Yobit is a Russian exchange, and is scamming many folks,, it's not just us,, we will continue to do everything we can,,

perhaps we contact the Russian authorities?

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
collapse

Activity: 206
Merit: 102

step forward

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:51:39 PM

Centralized exchanges in a P2P world,....,very bad thing.

Try add "Neutroncoin" (bad name I think) to https://github.com/bisq-network/docs/blob/master/exchange/howto/list-token.adoc and other decentralized exchanges.

Elacoin-ELC,Betacoin-BET,Neutroncoin-NTRN,Americancoin-AMC,Stronghands-SHND,Craftcoin-CRC,DOGE,BCH,BTC,...,Bitcoin,...(and a lot more)
Linux updated wallets (source code) for: ELC, BET, AMC, NKT, SLING, CRC,...
[if (blocknumber > 115000) maxblocksize=largerlimit]   [I don't think the threshold should ever be 0.  We should always allow at least some free transactions.]
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 11:48:12 PM

Centralized exchanges in a P2P world,....,very bad thing.

Try add "Neutroncoin" (bad name I think) to https://github.com/bisq-network/docs/blob/master/exchange/howto/list-token.adoc and other decentralized exchanges.

Neutron's name is Neutron. "Neutroncoin" is referenced in terms of the website and other online places for the sake of SEO, and differentiating between the coin, and say well.... neutrons.

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:39:40 PM

The Neutron Education platform is live.

https://neutroncoin.com/education/

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:44:38 AM

Any idea why i get negative mining reward ? https://imgur.com/a/5jJTE

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 07:52:28 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 08:59:31 AM by audiotopix

Neutron v2.0 "Neutron-core" is now mandatory,

Please download and update your clients to v2.0 and join us.

At 12:01 AM CST 12/7/2017 we successfully made the transition to the NTRN v2.0 network.

Only protocol 60016 "Neutron-core" (v2.0) is supported moving forward past block 1079738.

Thank you all for your support, this is a dream come true!

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: