Bitcoin Forum
September 07, 2024, 08:17:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346498 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xizmax

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:39:34 PM

Hey man, you already asked the same question on the burst-forum and Zeus has already answered your question so I don't understand why you are cluttering both forums with the same question

No need to get all angry. Supposed to be positive community

And it is, we do try and keep it civil

BURST, your C:\urrency
Follow us on https://twitter.com/burstcoin_dev
FrilledShark

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

I am the signed message, without I am not

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 07:19:51 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2016, 07:33:21 PM by FrilledShark

I noticed that there is a blockchain download link which has a title update blockchain regularly. I downloaded the more than 1 gb file and when I check on it, the 2 files inside the zip are the same with the regular wallet downloads - these are the files: 1. burst.mv.db and 2. burst.trace.db. I was about to move and extract that 2 files to burst_db folder but I did not continue the extraction because apart from they have the same file names, the ones in the regular wallet file are the most recent modifications.

However, I am also doubtful though because the file sizes of the files are not the same. Hence, I came here to ask if it is still necessary to move and extract them to burst_db folder or I should leave everything as is?

Thanks and more power burst coin community!

Plz, don't quote @OP.

The first time you start your wallet you should remove all files inside burst_db and move the files you downloaded there. After you have done that, you only need to do it again if the wallet has been inactive for more then 2 weeks.
The reason behind the "recent modifications" is because the wallet is always updating the blockchain. That means it will also be the one with the most recent modification. If you want to be 100% which one is the newest, You can check the size of the 2 downloads and compare them. The biggest one is the newest blockchain.

Edit: Got anymore questions? Feel free to move them to the forum or keep them here.

Not very active. Please use PM or email to get a reply from me.
High value lender – Within 24 hours, I can fund your 10 BTC loan. Give me 48 hours and 20 BTC will be ready.
Propagandalf

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:07:49 PM

[ANNouncement] - testing QORA blog setup with a new BURSTcoin.info blog DECENTRALIZED via QORAnet!

That's right folks, I'm testing out the QORA decentralized blog setup, and have put up a new totally decentralized and not able to be taken down blog for BURST, hosted on QORA!
I'll continue to add content, right now there is merely a test blog post up, I'm still figuring everything out with the system, but it is so cool!
I will also be putting up decentralized BURST websites and such when I have time.
Here's a preview of the power of QORA decentralized internet, the future of the internet!
http://qora.tech:9090/index/blog.html?blogname=burstcoin.info

That's great news! Really cool. Smiley
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 10:21:43 PM

I was forced to remove a few posts, a couple that were just useless bickering, and one that quoted the OP.

I hardly every delete posts, but these weren't contributing to the topic whatsoever.

Hopefully this isn't an issue for anyone. Thanks!

Also, please, never quote the entire OP. Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:09:33 AM

[ANNouncement] - testing QORA blog setup with a new BURSTcoin.info blog DECENTRALIZED via QORAnet!

That's right folks, I'm testing out the QORA decentralized blog setup, and have put up a new totally decentralized and not able to be taken down blog for BURST, hosted on QORA!
I'll continue to add content, right now there is merely a test blog post up, I'm still figuring everything out with the system, but it is so cool!
I will also be putting up decentralized BURST websites and such when I have time.
Here's a preview of the power of QORA decentralized internet, the future of the internet!
http://qora.tech:9090/index/blog.html?blogname=burstcoin.info

That's great news! Really cool. Smiley
Nice work Crowetic. Thank you for all your hard work.
LondonMP

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:12:00 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2016, 06:47:18 AM by LondonMP

I was forced to remove a few posts, a couple that were just useless bickering, and one that quoted the OP.

I hardly every delete posts, but these weren't contributing to the topic whatsoever.

Hey crowetic,
since when asking someone about why they are double posting the same question on 2 different forums useless bickering?
Did you not specifically ask the community to post mining related questions on the dedicated burst forum when you started this new OP?

Wow, thanks anyway

I thought keeping an eye on this OP is all of the community's responsibility, apparently I was wrong

and ps, I hardly ever post here so I certainly don't bicker

-[ANN]- A few suggestions...

1. Please from now on (myself being the reason this is suggested, lol...) post all tech related questions in the forum, afterall, that's why we have it, let us start making more use of it! http://forum.burstcoin.info

2. You can post simple mentions of updates for Asset information here, but please, make them small, and LINK TO FORUM.

3. Lets make this thread something readable, about BURST and related services, to attract people, and not scare them away like the previous thread with thousands of pages. Thank you for your cooperation!

**I will delete posts here with above, but I will also copy them to the forum for the poster if they don't do it themselves within a reasonable amount of time after I or one of the team notifies them to do so. Thanks!**

crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 03:33:58 AM

Hey crowetic,
since when asking someone about why they are double posting the same question on 2 different forums useless bickering?
Did you not specifically ask the community to post mining related questions on the dedicated burst forum when you started this new OP?

Wow, thanks anyway

I thought keeping an eye on this OP is all of the community's responsibility, apparently I was wrong

and ps, I hardly ever post here so I certainly don't bicker

-[ANN]- A few suggestions...

1. Please from now on (myself being the reason this is suggested, lol...) post all tech related questions in the forum, afterall, that's why we have it, let us start making more use of it! http://forum.burstcoin.info

2. You can post simple mentions of updates for Asset information here, but please, make them small, and LINK TO FORUM.

3. Lets make this thread something readable, about BURST and related services, to attract people, and not scare them away like the previous thread with thousands of pages. Thank you for your cooperation!

**I will delete posts here with above, but I will also copy them to the forum for the poster if they don't do it themselves within a reasonable amount of time after I or one of the team notifies them to do so. Thanks!**

It wasn't necessarily you who was the one doing the bickering, I just removed a gap of posts that were all unrelated to anything but the bickering-post-starter.

Yes, the forums.burst-team.us is the place to post mining related questions. Yes, some people still post them here, but when it starts taking up a whole page on the forum here, and people starting to tell others in a not-so-nice way how ridiculous they are for posting things like this here, it starts to get out of hand.

My deleting of the posts wasn't directly targeted to YOU, it was just to clear up a whole page of nonsense. Sorry if you took offense to it.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
RaidBossOath

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:58:25 PM

Hey there fellas, cheers, RaidBoss here,

Just wanted to let you guys know that the Burst Coin IRC is up and running and you guys can come join us at ##Burst-Coin on freenode. For those that are not familiar its quite easy to get up and running, you can run a web irc client through https://kiwiirc.com And we will guide you through registering an accoun on freenode as well. So guys, welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games! Have a great one and Keep Making Us Burst!

Cheers.

-Raid
mo35

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:07:00 AM

http://pool.burstcoin.eu/    Something strange going on....plots not taking...Just making sure they are working on it.

Its just down, frontend web doesnt work either. Couldnt find any posts from owners about issues tho.
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:08:28 AM

OK, Just making sure all was OK.
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 03:01:23 PM

Asset payouts will happen within the next couple days.

I'm busy with a new position I've been offered as CTO for a worldwide company. Happened kinda randomly, they said I could run my company and all of my stuff from the office they gave me, and I'll have a lot of freedom. It's basically my dream job...

I've only been busy these last few days fixing some initial things in their office... I'll be done with this shortly and be back to schedule here!

Just letting everyone know.

ByteEnt, BURSTeam, and BURSTaker will be paid out within next couple days...

New BSILVER asset will have its first payout in October, because I'm still building up the miners and acquiring the silver. Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:32:45 PM

I'm busy with a new position I've been offered as CTO for a worldwide company. Happened kinda randomly, they said I could run my company and all of my stuff from the office they gave me, and I'll have a lot of freedom. It's basically my dream job...

I've only been busy these last few days fixing some initial things in their office... I'll be done with this shortly and be back to schedule here!

New BSILVER asset will have its first payout in October, because I'm still building up the miners and acquiring the silver. Thanks!

Sent you a PM

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
IncludeBeer
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:35:23 PM

With dcct's optimizer tool, is it possible generate the optimized plots in a specified location?  I generated my plots so they took nearly the entire drive, 2tb and 4tb plot files (well, ~1.8 & 3.6 tb to be more accurate).  Therefore, if I wanted to optimize, I would either need to replot so they're currentDriveSize / 2, or have a way to specify directory of optimized plot. Thanks for the help!

Any possibility to use the optimizer like this?

Yes, you can specify the output location of the optimized plot to be a different drive.

Thanks for the confirmation.  Can you tell me the usage to do that?  I've tried the following (and other similar variations) with no luck:

optimize E:/plots/4163282010088137402_0_7200000_50000 H:/plots/4163282010088137402_0_7200000_7200000

Bump! Can anyone tell me usage to have optimizer optimize plot to a specified directory?

Grow the Dividend Snek! (pm me if you have questions)
https://powh.io/?masternode=0x1f9b145fdaef2b82aef29c2f3c9b875a8b017512
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 12:41:57 AM

Thanks for keeping us updated on the assets payouts crowetic. A big congrats on getting your dream job and I hope it all works out for you.I'm looking forward to this next lot of payouts as I have accumulated many more assets since the last payout.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 09:54:02 PM

Thanks for keeping us updated on the assets payouts crowetic. A big congrats on getting your dream job and I hope it all works out for you.I'm looking forward to this next lot of payouts as I have accumulated many more assets since the last payout.

Thanks!

I think I'm gonna go ahead and give another bonus to each payout as well, I'm going to be doing them hopefully tonight.

Here's the split...

250k BONUS to ByteEnt

250k BONUS to BURSTeam

250k BONUS to BURSTaker

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 05:43:51 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2016, 05:55:34 AM by crowetic

-[Asset payouts]-

ByteEnt -

Code:
ByteEnt (1800253871016293364) Total found assets: 1000000, Assets to be distributed: 900000
Summary of proposed distribution of  633000BURST to 172
Based on asset holders at timestamp 65331484 (Sun, Sep 4th 15:38:04 GMT)
----------------------
Number of assets, Account, Payout amount
165671, BURST-JEH4-AZQE-WD92-6VRJW, 116521.93666667
97000, BURST-QJPB-7464-5E5B-5NFHJ, 68223.33333333
88030, BURST-ACGB-YGHQ-G9ZL-5XD7U, 61914.43333333
48666, BURST-KTQB-U93L-87Q4-DK72U, 34228.42
42377, BURST-YL68-X389-WJ7J-46ZXE, 29805.15666667
40630, BURST-J8HZ-99WH-5B3G-BCRMF, 28576.43333333
40000, BURST-BREF-TMF3-FZU3-FR7L7, 28133.33333333
36000, BURST-FLWM-RWJJ-8XBF-74Q5U, 25320
26708, BURST-YL97-TVHB-S6BA-6Y5EG, 18784.62666667
26000, BURST-RTQC-BFJ9-AAR7-4YTAV, 18286.66666667
26000, BURST-MBEP-LAK2-9VXP-DW7V4, 18286.66666667
23914.2, BURST-7LPN-5UJU-L2MY-2SBKS, 16819.654
19758.2, BURST-79PK-DGC2-M4XP-HUAVB, 13896.60066667
18500, BURST-GM36-F7K7-XWKB-8MVH6, 13011.66666667
17227, BURST-YWEL-LTHK-DVGW-3NCUB, 12116.32333333
12398.7, BURST-X3D2-FWRF-E5XP-4DQUT, 8720.419
11185, BURST-TEJ6-NNAH-VC8L-8HZBR, 7866.78333333
10000, BURST-YW8Q-QJBC-M4T7-5XJE9, 7033.33333333
9778, BURST-YSFT-M5W8-E4Z7-D7UDQ, 6877.19333333
9352.2, BURST-KKZA-XK7H-8YZ5-BKR87, 6577.714
9100, BURST-TFAW-9FYW-GCXH-3A2AP, 6400.33333333
9000, BURST-JBLU-GNWQ-4DMK-EKCGC, 6330
8900, BURST-B3NG-NH5G-4N8E-CD2YQ, 6259.66666667
8400, BURST-UQFX-CLKK-E7QF-4KGLE, 5908
6502, BURST-N8KB-DKKW-9C4W-AF289, 4573.07333333
6219, BURST-2ECL-MQ5A-AZDN-C6WAR, 4374.03
6152.4, BURST-UPFM-4YAD-7HRM-DNS6G, 4327.188
6084.6, BURST-SANZ-WDBE-TM79-2N3DP, 4279.502
5000, BURST-GC5N-HHD8-F5LD-BJFN3, 3516.66666667
4424, BURST-3BEM-P3WL-TBM6-APZSR, 3111.54666667
4270.3, BURST-LSQV-BM94-VRFZ-48EUN, 3003.44433333
3388, BURST-VVM6-WN67-TS5V-52NB3, 2382.89333333
3198.4, BURST-GGPX-PP5S-LAGP-CBGCU, 2249.54133333
2450, BURST-58RS-CFFU-QDW9-9QGD6, 1723.16666667
2266, BURST-4FWQ-85G6-EHQQ-6T27Z, 1593.75333333
2111, BURST-LSVR-MRK6-9NFB-9CQ5Y, 1484.73666667
2100, BURST-8XMM-697F-6T5D-C49LZ, 1477
2000, BURST-LBEP-8C7U-YZPR-C7YR9, 1406.66666667
2000, BURST-P6ZR-UMNC-P42F-8GRH5, 1406.66666667
1687, BURST-EYZ9-2NHP-VN4T-72RU4, 1186.52333333
1637.7, BURST-8M7H-MECE-7TSW-BT2Z9, 1151.849
1500, BURST-UXGK-NF8X-TYAM-A9C8C, 1055
1374, BURST-WXSL-JFPN-5VBN-2N35S, 966.38
1315, BURST-VPVE-X3NW-BSHW-7U7T5, 924.88333333
1250, BURST-SQGU-CMQM-DM47-A63ZK, 879.16666667
1205, BURST-BAG4-EERE-2DQU-2CWPD, 847.51666667
1150, BURST-9RTS-NBCW-CVPF-5V64L, 808.83333333
1109, BURST-678P-2EXR-GN4X-4DT9P, 779.99666667
1100, BURST-LAW7-GHX4-WV6W-HNRKG, 773.66666667
1065.2, BURST-9RYZ-XFWF-LW34-B5FBC, 749.19066667
1006, BURST-QX35-J22R-QXML-2B2BF, 707.55333333
1000.5, BURST-C23U-TLPQ-2PJM-CR2NQ, 703.685
1000, BURST-CBCS-VDCS-9DLX-EXFQ8, 703.33333333
1000, BURST-HCWT-AEZ2-GDVH-5UDFH, 703.33333333
1000, BURST-2QJP-325P-CSV5-3SG92, 703.33333333
1000, BURST-X2LG-EB5R-JWTE-8D8ZA, 703.33333333
1000, BURST-K48W-F6TF-LQJW-FHR6A, 703.33333333
961.5, BURST-W9KE-97WB-YX88-7TUNC, 676.255
750, BURST-2CYU-BZCC-5J3J-33CG8, 527.5
750, BURST-8RHD-L8GS-UXTN-DEPDK, 527.5
631, BURST-X2MY-DV84-GB2J-HCXZE, 443.80333333
627, BURST-8PXZ-YZPN-8GBV-EUXMB, 440.99
609.8, BURST-UX8P-CTNS-BVJG-9HTZJ, 428.89266667
600, BURST-GLJG-RGQ3-RVDR-HXNQF, 422
550, BURST-MUQ7-WEVR-QB5Z-G3YG7, 386.83333333
539, BURST-ZTY4-QDR7-CQQW-44TUY, 379.09666667
500, BURST-TX7W-YTB2-EZY7-APA7J, 351.66666667
500, BURST-J6JQ-ZWC2-RK7E-CLY93, 351.66666667
480, BURST-UH7A-TBT9-L8AB-CLT8P, 337.6
400, BURST-YA29-QCEW-QXC3-BKXDL, 281.33333333
390, BURST-58XP-63WY-XSVQ-ASG9A, 274.3
356.8, BURST-YMMH-ZSVJ-VDJF-H25VF, 250.94933333
300, BURST-2VK6-XJDE-G47S-6CLJT, 211
300, BURST-LQ67-VVYX-MH6W-EETGA, 211
300, BURST-VAX9-BFZ6-XSX5-CW2EN, 211
300, BURST-ED7D-65NJ-9YPN-HMJ4K, 211
270, BURST-SLHG-PCZ5-3S5N-G7LGL, 189.9
250, BURST-BHQU-WRQ5-DGMT-8BG7G, 175.83333333
240, BURST-G96T-JFYP-8LFR-9V7KL, 168.8
202, BURST-XK5D-GUAH-4B8F-D8LYR, 142.07333333
200, BURST-G7U8-UAC2-P4Q5-EJ5FY, 140.66666667
200, BURST-DNCF-Y7C9-BU42-6E8AG, 140.66666667
200, BURST-M5SA-J288-HVTT-EAX79, 140.66666667
200, BURST-GJPB-MV39-ZFEL-6PZDL, 140.66666667
200, BURST-98FL-KWBK-RXKB-AXF7S, 140.66666667
200, BURST-LEPZ-TS4J-JJAF-DNHYS, 140.66666667
180, BURST-LU3K-L8T7-3C66-63W5K, 126.6
152.7, BURST-MVSE-LLUM-6NW4-7JMXZ, 107.399
150, BURST-8UNS-AUA4-6MHJ-HTFBG, 105.5
150, BURST-SARW-AZYD-WB2R-8S2NS, 105.5
145, BURST-RR2K-7NMT-GRPQ-5VCQS, 101.98333333
145, BURST-LVFG-UP4G-GBVQ-HJN2F, 101.98333333
120.1, BURST-93NC-JDSR-RL8Y-4J996, 84.47033333
119, BURST-2N3W-6252-2ZTG-DA96J, 83.69666667
115, BURST-FNL6-KKK6-32T4-3LNQ9, 80.88333333
110, BURST-K84W-LWVZ-B727-67WUL, 77.36666667
100, BURST-JNM5-4ZUU-QDVG-HUZGH, 70.33333333
100, BURST-K4WR-JWNT-2LUA-BX9X9, 70.33333333
100, BURST-SATT-QFDA-K6RU-FUZGL, 70.33333333
100, BURST-5R8H-NM3M-23VP-9HUA2, 70.33333333
100, BURST-9X5F-CMHL-9YJB-HKY3K, 70.33333333
100, BURST-F9KD-WJYJ-V735-99AX3, 70.33333333
100, BURST-QNE2-ET5Q-CPX5-335BW, 70.33333333
100, BURST-UKCA-C44B-68RG-6V57F, 70.33333333
100, BURST-CREX-FD53-Q698-FJHLS, 70.33333333
100, BURST-ZP9M-XTWD-APKS-CD4X8, 70.33333333
100, BURST-GMYT-83XW-XU8V-H5Z55, 70.33333333
100, BURST-SJFK-2JRK-38JJ-FFE6W, 70.33333333
85, BURST-FJFJ-LF7V-TBMQ-AGEFG, 59.78333333
70, BURST-QS8X-VWZS-JVNY-7QYDU, 49.23333333
68, BURST-NEFQ-SKQW-9KV5-3W6CM, 47.82666667
67, BURST-D4CR-L4M6-RZ9U-A5J7J, 47.12333333
66, BURST-XGHY-TKYP-DVY2-2LRM2, 46.42
60, BURST-83BD-TN5M-DYNV-6XXR4, 42.2
60, BURST-247J-TQC8-T5EB-EJFZP, 42.2
56, BURST-53DP-A7CT-YTM9-FZCLM, 39.38666667
50, BURST-NV6W-M49T-9H4Y-8ZE26, 35.16666667
50, BURST-6WXR-DFRA-U88E-ALANG, 35.16666667
35, BURST-TLAR-SS9U-8C5G-CWNT8, 24.61666667
34, BURST-3P63-43TE-XK5J-DN5ZS, 23.91333333
29, BURST-AD5J-HWVH-UXEX-CMMQM, 20.39666667
25, BURST-5JV2-2YU8-A4MF-E6BJV, 17.58333333
23, BURST-YCZP-KEA3-D2WP-CYDSP, 16.17666667
20, BURST-7HMW-8H5A-9BV5-7S7AK, 14.06666667
20, BURST-7XTA-D8UB-UEAM-6CDT7, 14.06666667
20, BURST-5S8V-7JLB-D5DT-2QZWH, 14.06666667
20, BURST-G5VF-58FC-YWFE-4UK4J, 14.06666667
20, BURST-78S3-3AXW-SDDG-37Y72, 14.06666667
20, BURST-WQRG-XZ67-8HX2-4ESHN, 14.06666667
20, BURST-4BT2-JDQQ-2VMA-6P4TR, 14.06666667
20, BURST-DQXD-CZKW-JFVQ-CQKRV, 14.06666667
20, BURST-2JGY-A5ZQ-SRN8-2N4DZ, 14.06666667
18, BURST-F5L7-YMPP-GE8C-9M3HA, 12.66
16.3, BURST-RZCP-7H7F-GMH3-9NLGL, 11.46433333
15, BURST-36SC-U5YP-AAVU-9J9NE, 10.55
15, BURST-BHX6-CYKA-TJMX-A9Q5X, 10.55
15, BURST-EQJE-476J-XHZU-4RAEN, 10.55
14.8, BURST-LLA7-7VWV-T6GG-9EDZW, 10.40933333
14, BURST-8GKG-B4KD-MDFR-4247Q, 9.84666667
10.7, BURST-HT7V-WDSR-86VY-FJR99, 7.52566667
10.7, BURST-WKHQ-LQXX-HUR9-C5VQ2, 7.52566667
10, BURST-KW7A-3NJJ-4Y3Q-4LGJJ, 7.03333333
10, BURST-SG3H-LHD5-ULZA-9ECEK, 7.03333333
10, BURST-L4PB-9MDH-WS66-73U6F, 7.03333333
10, BURST-9WTJ-K6VN-BAWZ-8PVEW, 7.03333333
10, BURST-7G43-CTSC-QLTM-GASD4, 7.03333333
10, BURST-ESP6-5WD7-BH9M-A85HN, 7.03333333
10, BURST-6X8H-FVGN-S4VL-D6A93, 7.03333333
10, BURST-S8AY-3BZC-VUXW-EQDK7, 7.03333333
10, BURST-C7BV-TMLM-N7YM-66VTT, 7.03333333
10, BURST-5SBW-4NNR-VSTU-3L7SA, 7.03333333
10, BURST-359Q-QH73-4N5P-FP54C, 7.03333333
8, BURST-QZKU-87FZ-WJTX-2QNYK, 5.62666667
5, BURST-RMJ7-9MSC-5FMB-32G5D, 3.51666667
5, BURST-66UZ-2D4R-8S6U-A8LFQ, 3.51666667
5, BURST-T2RN-UXAE-NYHG-75VPA, 3.51666667
4, BURST-E5WC-GFM6-UKPW-3JGE5, 2.81333333
3, BURST-YDZE-BTHA-QP7P-9U7XP, 2.11
3, BURST-K6FA-8W5M-WH8M-66H3X, 2.11
3, BURST-TU29-ZGMK-3UJ2-H4EQB, 2.11
2, BURST-3SQS-2NCU-FTUJ-3XKVS, 1.40666667
2, BURST-VS9P-JA9T-5UPN-HRQP6, 1.40666667
2, BURST-S37A-4WRB-RJ35-7WN5A, 1.40666667
1, BURST-5AFY-UXV8-8G6D-FFDF7, 0.70333333
1, BURST-JCLS-6B3Z-E9RR-856MS, 0.70333333
1, BURST-SQTE-BHMX-QAH5-935X4, 0.70333333
1, BURST-QRSN-NEY4-5Z9H-3BBDM, 0.70333333
1, BURST-6CTC-EFAD-5F5U-8BFDC, 0.70333333
0.6, BURST-CSPG-BPBU-R985-2YC33, 0.422
0.3, BURST-WKTT-6SP6-NNFD-6F7MW, 0.211
0.2, BURST-T49R-U9ES-W7N3-6PDNJ, 0.14066667
0.1, BURST-FRJC-98TC-GQN7-FP4ZY, 0.07033333

BURSTeam -

Code:
BURSTeam (14092376023955917604) Total found assets: 1000000, Assets to be distributed: 700000
Summary of proposed distribution of  650000BURST to 139
Based on asset holders at timestamp 65332213 (Sun, 4th Sep 2016 15:50:13 GMT)
----------------------
Number of assets, Account, Payout amount
187997, BURST-ACGB-YGHQ-G9ZL-5XD7U, 174568.64285714
84868.5715, BURST-7LPN-5UJU-L2MY-2SBKS, 78806.53067857
77000, BURST-W3QG-DNCJ-NHPV-DDE6V, 71500
65921.98, BURST-KKZA-XK7H-8YZ5-BKR87, 61213.26714286
53001, BURST-RTQC-BFJ9-AAR7-4YTAV, 49215.21428571
25160.9259, BURST-X3D2-FWRF-E5XP-4DQUT, 23363.71690714
20000, BURST-JBLU-GNWQ-4DMK-EKCGC, 18571.42857143
19998, BURST-YW8Q-QJBC-M4T7-5XJE9, 18569.57142857
18139, BURST-ZEWG-V3ZY-WKL8-6V4RM, 16843.35714286
17147, BURST-M5SA-J288-HVTT-EAX79, 15922.21428571
16669, BURST-TFAW-9FYW-GCXH-3A2AP, 15478.35714286
10000, BURST-K48W-F6TF-LQJW-FHR6A, 9285.71428571
9000, BURST-UX8P-CTNS-BVJG-9HTZJ, 8357.14285714
8000, BURST-LVFG-UP4G-GBVQ-HJN2F, 7428.57142857
7845.45, BURST-UQFX-CLKK-E7QF-4KGLE, 7285.06071429
6730.8789, BURST-GGPX-PP5S-LAGP-CBGCU, 6250.10183571
6172, BURST-YL97-TVHB-S6BA-6Y5EG, 5731.14285714
5650, BURST-VPVE-X3NW-BSHW-7U7T5, 5246.42857143
5608.2246, BURST-YWEL-LTHK-DVGW-3NCUB, 5207.63712857
5000, BURST-GC5N-HHD8-F5LD-BJFN3, 4642.85714286
4000, BURST-3BT5-6RGK-3TQL-GUAJ9, 3714.28571429
4000, BURST-WXSL-JFPN-5VBN-2N35S, 3714.28571429
3800, BURST-FWJ4-2VSS-BJT6-2T4HN, 3528.57142857
3000, BURST-LBEP-8C7U-YZPR-C7YR9, 2785.71428571
3000, BURST-P6ZR-UMNC-P42F-8GRH5, 2785.71428571
3000, BURST-GM36-F7K7-XWKB-8MVH6, 2785.71428571
2250, BURST-F36V-WLJC-UEAP-ERBE8, 2089.28571429
2000, BURST-BAG4-EERE-2DQU-2CWPD, 1857.14285714
2000, BURST-HCWT-AEZ2-GDVH-5UDFH, 1857.14285714
2000, BURST-QNE2-ET5Q-CPX5-335BW, 1857.14285714
1811.9, BURST-UPFM-4YAD-7HRM-DNS6G, 1682.47857143
1793.6896, BURST-GLJG-RGQ3-RVDR-HXNQF, 1665.56891429
1473.9, BURST-MUQ7-WEVR-QB5Z-G3YG7, 1368.62142857
1305.5085, BURST-678P-2EXR-GN4X-4DT9P, 1212.25789286
1255, BURST-3V9P-R8CD-SQFZ-4YHUU, 1165.35714286
1000, BURST-9SPU-XSHK-B238-5LRKM, 928.57142857
1000, BURST-9RYZ-XFWF-LW34-B5FBC, 928.57142857
1000, BURST-CPTJ-9FLW-MRNH-HJCRX, 928.57142857
903, BURST-9RTS-NBCW-CVPF-5V64L, 838.5
898, BURST-3BEM-P3WL-TBM6-APZSR, 833.85714286
650, BURST-TX7W-YTB2-EZY7-APA7J, 603.57142857
633, BURST-UH7A-TBT9-L8AB-CLT8P, 587.78571429
500, BURST-BHQU-WRQ5-DGMT-8BG7G, 464.28571429
450, BURST-CBCS-VDCS-9DLX-EXFQ8, 417.85714286
397.3104, BURST-JWKX-PUGE-4RUZ-HCCPR, 368.93108571
328, BURST-27W9-2UZC-4USV-5776D, 304.57142857
290, BURST-WGF2-7BDU-XSCG-998Y4, 269.28571429
254, BURST-XVTB-DZ39-EXZM-2266M, 235.85714286
250, BURST-R7BP-7668-XM5Z-BBV4Q, 232.14285714
210, BURST-LU3K-L8T7-3C66-63W5K, 195
210, BURST-GJPB-MV39-ZFEL-6PZDL, 195
204, BURST-SG3H-LHD5-ULZA-9ECEK, 189.42857143
200, BURST-2CYU-BZCC-5J3J-33CG8, 185.71428571
200, BURST-SATT-QFDA-K6RU-FUZGL, 185.71428571
181, BURST-WH7Y-DSZJ-KD87-D3YE9, 168.07142857
170, BURST-XGHY-TKYP-DVY2-2LRM2, 157.85714286
160, BURST-G7U8-UAC2-P4Q5-EJ5FY, 148.57142857
156, BURST-VL8Y-HMNL-4AFH-AX5F3, 144.85714286
148.8, BURST-DNCF-Y7C9-BU42-6E8AG, 138.17142857
134, BURST-VP4F-LAVX-LX5K-BUJKX, 124.42857143
126.1, BURST-MVSE-LLUM-6NW4-7JMXZ, 117.09285714
124, BURST-47JM-ME8G-9MNK-DUPM6, 115.14285714
120, BURST-YL4G-VJHG-UJ9E-2ELDB, 111.42857143
104.4, BURST-YMMH-ZSVJ-VDJF-H25VF, 96.94285714
102, BURST-36SC-U5YP-AAVU-9J9NE, 94.71428571
100, BURST-WJA2-XA6M-CN3V-DX4PF, 92.85714286
100, BURST-JNM5-4ZUU-QDVG-HUZGH, 92.85714286
100, BURST-K4WR-JWNT-2LUA-BX9X9, 92.85714286
100, BURST-R768-T9UG-WR43-GGUDR, 92.85714286
100, BURST-QL23-F2NC-W9C5-8WZMB, 92.85714286
100, BURST-9X5F-CMHL-9YJB-HKY3K, 92.85714286
100, BURST-YVM6-F388-G9ST-6S5Z9, 92.85714286
100, BURST-2QJP-325P-CSV5-3SG92, 92.85714286
95, BURST-2N3W-6252-2ZTG-DA96J, 88.21428571
90, BURST-BVNE-2QF6-EFJA-6AGGZ, 83.57142857
86, BURST-BNVJ-FAXF-EG5A-A97M3, 79.85714286
84.9877, BURST-YL68-X389-WJ7J-46ZXE, 78.91715
55, BURST-F5L7-YMPP-GE8C-9M3HA, 51.07142857
55, BURST-FJFJ-LF7V-TBMQ-AGEFG, 51.07142857
53.2433, BURST-NDUL-3ATR-KEKM-8Y8DT, 49.44020714
50, BURST-NV6W-M49T-9H4Y-8ZE26, 46.42857143
50, BURST-PT54-8A45-ZX2L-5426V, 46.42857143
50, BURST-TU29-ZGMK-3UJ2-H4EQB, 46.42857143
50, BURST-L4PB-9MDH-WS66-73U6F, 46.42857143
50, BURST-KT3E-K7V5-Z5WQ-CBJN8, 46.42857143
49.3, BURST-HT7V-WDSR-86VY-FJR99, 45.77857143
40, BURST-V4EC-7VVD-LCKD-9S932, 37.14285714
39.635, BURST-RZCP-7H7F-GMH3-9NLGL, 36.80392857
35, BURST-8DB9-ZHA7-47GF-C5S4D, 32.5
35, BURST-ELVW-PRH8-23NE-6SK4Y, 32.5
33.42, BURST-7JQ4-4XBJ-KKA2-6793H, 31.03285714
32, BURST-DZMX-G6AH-J46V-4WCF6, 29.71428571
30, BURST-2JGY-A5ZQ-SRN8-2N4DZ, 27.85714286
30, BURST-PDQY-JU6W-BF93-GJM6T, 27.85714286
26, BURST-Y7BM-CFLL-YNYV-BS25J, 24.14285714
25, BURST-7HMW-8H5A-9BV5-7S7AK, 23.21428571
25, BURST-5S8V-7JLB-D5DT-2QZWH, 23.21428571
25, BURST-AD5J-HWVH-UXEX-CMMQM, 23.21428571
24, BURST-5JV2-2YU8-A4MF-E6BJV, 22.28571429
20, BURST-G5VF-58FC-YWFE-4UK4J, 18.57142857
20, BURST-N73Y-XPWR-QP2D-3AZJN, 18.57142857
18.2, BURST-LLA7-7VWV-T6GG-9EDZW, 16.9
15, BURST-YDZE-BTHA-QP7P-9U7XP, 13.92857143
13, BURST-3SQS-2NCU-FTUJ-3XKVS, 12.07142857
12.75, BURST-K6FA-8W5M-WH8M-66H3X, 11.83928571
12.3017, BURST-PCNZ-4E4U-HBWW-3YJ5D, 11.42300714
12, BURST-3P63-43TE-XK5J-DN5ZS, 11.14285714
11, BURST-CF3D-49ZA-G2HW-3YGHG, 10.21428571
11, BURST-DG35-HKH3-3HEW-EWXP6, 10.21428571
11, BURST-TLAR-SS9U-8C5G-CWNT8, 10.21428571
10, BURST-LRB7-UCWQ-ZGPQ-AR8LY, 9.28571429
10, BURST-66UZ-2D4R-8S6U-A8LFQ, 9.28571429
10, BURST-T2RN-UXAE-NYHG-75VPA, 9.28571429
10, BURST-EGC6-BY9A-FGWL-69S4Y, 9.28571429
10, BURST-5R8H-NM3M-23VP-9HUA2, 9.28571429
9, BURST-667Y-8ABN-CL2Q-EEJ2G, 8.35714286
6.2137, BURST-FRJC-98TC-GQN7-FP4ZY, 5.76986429
6, BURST-XHXZ-BQXG-KJZ8-838P9, 5.57142857
6, BURST-VS9P-JA9T-5UPN-HRQP6, 5.57142857
5.6, BURST-8UNS-AUA4-6MHJ-HTFBG, 5.2
5, BURST-5AFY-UXV8-8G6D-FFDF7, 4.64285714
5, BURST-2M7G-BFGQ-MKJX-CHY3U, 4.64285714
5, BURST-P5G6-M83K-XV74-4GRNT, 4.64285714
5, BURST-J36Y-AXU8-L8NE-ANQM3, 4.64285714
4, BURST-WBDE-F3UG-SL4C-BNZ4V, 3.71428571
3.4444, BURST-UCT8-R8AB-WTKC-ALK3A, 3.19837143
3, BURST-KK7F-LKR5-WUAN-9DER7, 2.78571429
1, BURST-H26W-PZ8H-NXPQ-38WQV, 0.92857143
1, BURST-HGF3-ET9W-63TY-5B3UH, 0.92857143
1, BURST-JCLS-6B3Z-E9RR-856MS, 0.92857143
1, BURST-SQTE-BHMX-QAH5-935X4, 0.92857143
1, BURST-JAXF-582V-WMVS-788NP, 0.92857143
1, BURST-GXJV-PRNW-9AB3-FTJ2D, 0.92857143
1, BURST-V7UD-TBPC-KZY4-ERYWL, 0.92857143
1, BURST-SCU5-EQCH-G8UQ-2FMHG, 0.92857143
1, BURST-QRSN-NEY4-5Z9H-3BBDM, 0.92857143
0.1, BURST-D4CR-L4M6-RZ9U-A5J7J, 0.09285714
0.1, BURST-S78M-MRHE-5H8L-4TVT7, 0.09285714
0.0648, BURST-YCZP-KEA3-D2WP-CYDSP, 0.06017143

(BURSTaker will be tomorrow as it requires more time. Thank you for your patience!)

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 10:10:29 AM

For some reason I didn't receive any payouts from BytEnt or Bursteam and also I purchased an asset earlier and it is still pending after 4 hours and there are enough BSilver assets for 100 Burst coins. So is the online wallet stuck again?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
btiAndy

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 10:17:09 AM

Looks like the burst-US mining pool wallet has forked again, seemed to happen around Block 270110...
btiAndy

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 10:28:44 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2016, 11:57:17 AM by btiAndy

Question now to the above post, ...seems on the three "ninja" pools all was fine up until Block 270110 where ...D3Q74 had the best deadline with 49 seconds. Then on the US pool DudeDD had the best deadline with 5:15 which should have been better than the one on ninja with 8:36...how does that work in the end? It seems at least that the ninja and eu pools are correct and not forking, what happens now to everything being generated on Burst US? Should I redirect the miners or wait till the problem is resolved?
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 01:06:49 AM

Received my payouts and assets that were stuck for over 5 hours, so I'm glad it is all fixed now. Purchased a few more Burstaker assets before the next payout.

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: