Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:52:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: As an idea, do you still believe in it?  (Voting closed: January 24, 2016, 01:49:28 AM)
Yes - 107 (82.3%)
No - 19 (14.6%)
Frito Pie - 4 (3.1%)
Total Voters: 130

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in bitcoin  (Read 108399 times)
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:35:52 AM

yes afcourse i believe in bitcoin 100%... I just started bitcoins few while ago and i have earned well so far and exchanged few to my fiat currency and invest some for gambling and making more profit. i would defnetly say bitcoin is something unique that is going on evolving  and im sure it will find a better place to fit in future:)
Yes, there is no doubt that in the coming future bitcoin will be the first used currency and everyone will refer it for their international transactions, and after that people will support it more and will make it a global currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:45:30 AM

yes afcourse i believe in bitcoin 100%... I just started bitcoins few while ago and i have earned well so far and exchanged few to my fiat currency and invest some for gambling and making more profit. i would defnetly say bitcoin is something unique that is going on evolving  and im sure it will find a better place to fit in future:)
Yes, there is no doubt that in the coming future bitcoin will be the first used currency and everyone will refer it for their international transactions, and after that people will support it more and will make it a global currency.

Yeah and bitcon will be the best digital currency for sure, we will see many new users investing their money into it and start using it as a currency and a payment system.
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:56:54 AM

Of course,if we say bitcoin has a bright future, that's all show our trust. we believe in bitcoin so we are using it, not only saving our bitcoins, even we are using the bitcoin in trading and other more different fields.   
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:16:32 AM

Of course,if we say bitcoin has a bright future, that's all show our trust. we believe in bitcoin so we are using it, not only saving our bitcoins, even we are using the bitcoin in trading and other more different fields.   

Bitcoin is not just an currency but its an best investment for sure, and I totally have faith  that bitcoin will be lot bigge in future helping us in many ways.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:53:28 AM

Bitcoin is not just an currency but its an best investment for sure, and I totally have faith  that bitcoin will be lot bigge in future helping us in many ways.

Truly its more than that of a currency, the reason is that bitcoin value differs often which can never be seen in any of the local currencies that we use regularly.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:02:55 AM

Truly its more than that of a currency, the reason is that bitcoin value differs often which can never be seen in any of the local currencies that we use regularly.

Bitcoin is the only currency which keeps on growing over a period of time and that is not possible with any other currency and that is the best thing I like about bitcoin.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:15:13 AM

Bitcoin is the only currency which keeps on growing over a period of time and that is not possible with any other currency and that is the best thing I like about bitcoin.
We have to believe because it is already proven by the test of time, this coin answer the online business problem, it offers transparency and its decentralization which make it more independent that no one can control unlike trusting our money on the corrupt government. I think some government would not adopt this because they are corrupt and they cannot make a hidden transactions once blockchain is use.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:37:05 AM

I am totally into Bitcoin and just wish I was thirty years younger and also that when it was one dollar, I had bought a thousand of them but I wasn't so clued up back then. I believe it has a strong future and many more people now are getting educated about it. It may also solve a lot of the problems the banks can't solve as well.
Yes, in the way of earning some good profit and spending it in gambling and other sites where members do not want to show their identity, bitcoin is really unique, and because of bitcoin now more people easily go to gambling to play games there without giving their credit card info or other info etc.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:09:58 AM

I joined up over here in 2012-13. At the time it seemed like a way to make a quick buck. Overtime as i read about it more and more, i became interested in the freedom it provides. As time has went on however, my interest and belief in bitcoin have waned. I won't get into the details of why, but i'm wondering what your honest opinion of bitcoin is, with a simple vote, and possibly an explanation.

yes i still believe in bitcoins and most of people believes in it, people have bought many bitcoins these days so price rises now, that hows that people still like bitcoins after these years

and maybe they like it more because of halving, because everybody thinks that they will get easy profit if they will buy bitcoins now and will sell them after halving for more money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:50:39 PM

And that is the feature in bitcoin which have attracted all of the traders, now the traders of gold are alos coming to joined bitcoin and they have leaved trading with gold as they knew that there is more profit in bitcoin rather than any other asset.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:55:07 PM

And that is the feature in bitcoin which have attracted all of the traders, now the traders of gold are alos coming to joined bitcoin and they have leaved trading with gold as they knew that there is more profit in bitcoin rather than any other asset.

Traders simply loves trading with bitcoin, as price keeps on fluctuating on regular basis which allows them to make quick profits which no other product can offer at a moment.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:28:57 AM

I still believe bitcoin will doing good for next time,,, ill learn more how to make real money with bitcoin and how to make people around of me believe to me about bitcoin.
You do not need to be confused to tell your friends or people around you to believe against bitcoin. just tell them about bitcoin. then they will find out for himself about bitcoin. I'm sure they will be interested and confident about the future of bitcoin. it happens to us all?
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:45:26 AM

yes i do so i still believe on bitcoin. and i think there is no reason to be doubtful about bitcoin. i think we should motivate people to believe on bitcoin because it will be more benificial in future.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:25:24 AM

yes i do so i still believe on bitcoin. and i think there is no reason to be doubtful about bitcoin. i think we should motivate people to believe on bitcoin because it will be more benificial in future.

Absolutely, now that bitcoin is becoming stable then there is no reason for us to doubt it, instead we have to invest and get the benefits in the future. We consider ourselves as the early adopters of bitcoin and in when we spread bitcoins to the community the possibility of massive adoption will take place and we rip our rewards because of the value we are holding.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:09:27 AM

I still believe bitcoin will doing good for next time,,, ill learn more how to make real money with bitcoin and how to make people around of me believe to me about bitcoin.
You do not need to be confused to tell your friends or people around you to believe against bitcoin. just tell them about bitcoin. then they will find out for himself about bitcoin. I'm sure they will be interested and confident about the future of bitcoin. it happens to us all?

i think you should have some kind of certainty about bitcoin yourself before introducing it to anybody else around you.
because if you don't know what bitcoin really is and if you are confused, you will only confuse others too if you talk about bitcoin to them.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:00:52 AM

Yes I still believe in Bitcoin and that is because the value is now rising slowly and that is perfect for the people who already have Bitcoin because they can earn maybe more profit.
And of course you are not for sure if that will happen but you have to sell it also on the right moment.

But that can be risky for you but without risks you cant earn profit.
SanaButt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:16:27 AM

I m agree with you, because whenever we say bitcoin has a bright future, so it mean we are using the bitcoin and we get profit from bitcoin and it is suitable and profitable for us, what why we are saying we want bitcoin will remain in future and bitcoin will bring the brightness in our future.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:26:08 AM

I don't know i will believe in the coin but it is hard. Because he is growing such slow that it is hard
to know what the future bring us. But it's great to see big company's paying attention to the coin.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:29:43 AM

I don't know i will believe in the coin but it is hard. Because he is growing such slow that it is hard
to know what the future bring us. But it's great to see big company's paying attention to the coin.

Bitcoin will be more powerful in future and we will see many businesses and companies will start using bitcoins, which will draw attention from people at global level.
coinpr0n

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:51:25 AM

Yes, very much believe in Bitcoin. I live mostly using bitcoin so how then could I not believe? Bitcoin is already here!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: