Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:05:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 [1772] 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073026 times)
doweig

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:16:46 AM

Don't hesitate to vote for pools and delegates who make a profit for your voters. More pools in top 101, more profit for you.
1 lsk = vote for 33 delegates.

liskpool_com_01 - 85% profit
liskpool_com_02
liskpool_com_03
liskpool_com_04
liskpool_com_05
liskpool_com_06
liskpool_com_07
liskpool_com_08
liskpool_com_09
liskpool_com_10
liskpool_com_11
liskpool_com_12
liskpool_com_13
liskpool_com_14
liskpool_com_15
liskpool_com_16
liskpool_com_17
liskpool_com_18
liskpool_com_19
liskpool_com_20 - 85%
thepool   75% profit        
robinhood 90% profit
shinekami  - 85% profit
liskpool.top -  90% profit
rooney 30% profit
adliskpool - 100%, profit
azuredelegatepool - 50% - profit
badman0316 - 50% profit
highrollerspool - 80% profit
phinx  - 50%, profit
friartuck 85%. profit
lisk.pool.sexy 80% profit

You do understand how pools work, right? That's right they help the rich get richer. On the other hand most non-pool active delegates are not large holders right now, so the current status quo is while not the exact opposite it's much better in terms of wealth distribution than 80+ pools would be.
Freedom of choice. Community loves pools and they will vote for them.

Do you understand the concept of decentralization? Voting from liskpool_com_1...20 is the opposite. I guy controling 20+ delegates is fine by you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrPresident

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 02:18:10 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2017, 02:28:16 AM by MrPresident

It's pretty obvious Lisk is a pump and dump shitcoin. The Lisk team raised 12k BTC, mission accomplished. They use that BTC to invest in other projects. Sell your Lisk, buy Eth is you want to invest in a smart contract token. Otherwise hold BTC

For the thousandth time: Lisk has never invested any ICO-BTC in other projects (ICOs).

Financial Report 2016

^byte my balls?  Cheesy  *zero support there riiiight?*

A few days ago I told you the exact situation. These are the facts. You can accept this - or not.

Lisk is even "working with" the Byteball team. They are only trying to maximize their BTC any way possible. This shit coin is dead, the only people who give a shit are desperate hodlers. Look at the volume on Polo, hilarious.
For the 1000th time...
NO BTC WAS SPENT ON BYTEBALLS

To the tards saying this coin is dead....
11 MONTHS...

THIS IS WHAT DEVELOPMENT LOOKS LIKE
1824 commits in 11 months, you do the math...
Show me a faster timeline

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:27:16 AM

It's pretty obvious Lisk is a pump and dump shitcoin. The Lisk team raised 12k BTC, mission accomplished. They use that BTC to invest in other projects. Sell your Lisk, buy Eth is you want to invest in a smart contract token. Otherwise hold BTC

For the thousandth time: Lisk has never invested any ICO-BTC in other projects (ICOs).

Financial Report 2016

^byte my balls?  Cheesy  *zero support there riiiight?*

A few days ago I told you the exact situation. These are the facts. You can accept this - or not.

^FACT:  you used the BTC gained via this project to acquire an enormous amount of the byteballs tokens !!!

Roll Eyes

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 02:30:33 AM

Financial Report 2016

^FACT:  you used the BTC gained via this project to acquire an enormous amount of the byteballs tokens !!!

Roll Eyes
FACT: yet not a single coin was spent.

WTF is your point? They shouldn't maximize their holdings claiming free coins?

Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
metropolia

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:32:26 AM

lisk is a huge fail. there is no new thing on lisk.. its only shit.

No in the beginning, lisk was very successful coin, but now price is stagnant, lisk inflation rate is too high, it will kill lisk.
gembitz

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:33:30 AM

Financial Report 2016

^FACT:  you used the BTC gained via this project to acquire an enormous amount of the byteballs tokens !!!

Roll Eyes

^between that and maxs' escrow gig what else is there to brag about?  Cool

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 02:38:23 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2017, 03:03:49 AM by MrPresident

Financial Report 2016

Roll Eyes

^between that and maxs' escrow gig what else is there to brag about?  Cool

So he shouldn't do escrow either?  Why's that?
He has turned down far more escrow opportunities than he has accepted btw.
He's very picky on that.

I would put Max, Oliver, Isabella, Joel, and other newer team-members with the same high regard, because I've watched them move across countries, and around the globe to come together in Berlin while under this heavy development stage with countless sleepless nights, and patience of steel, putting up with my dumbass questions and comments for 11 months.
...and now everything is "coming together". Swiss Nonprofit status, Dev funds, new team-members, new offices, chain stabilized, ready for sdk backend work!
JavaScript Blockchains will be dominating the web someday. Lisk will be there first... just wait and see.
It's practically shitting rainbows for Lisk while the trolls go on in here without reading a thing about what's going on.
Instead.... I come pop in and see.... "Vote only pools" ROFLMAO.....  sigh. wtf did I just work 11 months for?

gembitz

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:01:24 AM

Financial Report 2016

Roll Eyes

He's very picky on that.

I would put Max, Oliver, Isabella, Joel, and other newer team-members with the same high regard, because I've watched them move across countries, and around the globe to come together in Berlin while under this heavy development stage with countless sleepless nights, and patience of steel, putting up with my dumbass questions and comments for 11 months.
...and now everything is "coming together". Swiss Nonprofit status, Dev funds, new team-members, new offices, chain stabilized, ready for sdk backend work!
JavaScript Blockchains will be dominating the web someday. Lisk will be there first... just wait and see.

^he should be focusing ON HIS OWN COIN before getting involved with all this other nonsense....I see who ever is plugging away on github so that is a good sign ...however i'm still unclear what this coin does that bitcoin or ethereum or ethereum clones don't accomplish already! ...jmo*and thx for your considerations !

MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 03:10:06 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2017, 04:20:36 AM by MrPresident

Financial Report 2016

Roll Eyes

He's very picky on that.

^he should be focusing ON HIS OWN COIN before getting involved with all this other nonsense....I see who ever is plugging away on github so that is a good sign ...however i'm still unclear what this coin does that bitcoin or ethereum or ethereum clones don't accomplish already! ...jmo*and thx for your considerations !
... Yes, which is why he is very choosy, and frankly doesn't have alot of time to deal with alot of that.

Lisk, is written in pure Javascript. Everyone who codes (nearly) uses Javascript at some point. 95% of websites use it.
With lisk, every sidechain is its own chain, not dependant on the main lisk chain.
With Ethereum, you have untested Solidity, and Serpent, which combined aren't known by one tenth of a percent of a hair on a gnats ass, and it heaps every chain onto the main chain, AKA..."Bloat-Chain"... One sidechain has a hiccup, and the entire network crashes.... It's all the same chain.

on a lisk chain, you can choose any algo for your network that you want to... x-11, script-jane, sha-256... it's your chain.
Mine it, forge it, or don't do either. Fully customizable from the ground-up.

In it's current state, a savvy JS programmer could download lisk, and be mining his own coins within minutes, on his own chain, issuing his own coins, on his own network, as a fully registered lisk sidechain app.
...the goal from here now is to make a programming interface that's gonna blow your mind. Imagine preconfigured customizable modules of code you select to feature in your app.  A platform that anyone can use to create a robust blockchain network application full of features. Now, is the beginning, the next "Milestone"... as marked on the timeline. All the hard work the dev-team has done on the main chain has "paid off". We are at the end of that stage. So, everything else has also come to fruition... (funds, Swiss Nonprofit, offices, new team members, blah blah) and so it comes into SDK time.... with a fresh start.  I look for this year to be full of exciting new features and a ton of updates for me to push! (hehe)

And yes, many mining and forging opportunities will be arriving on Lisk sidechains.  Wink

gembitz

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:35:40 AM

Financial Report 2016

Roll Eyes

He's very picky on that.

... Yes, which is why he is very choosy, and frankly doesn't have alot of time to deal with alot of that.

Lisk, is written in pure Javascript. Everyone who codes (nearly) uses Javascript at some point. 95% of websites use it.
With lisk, every sidechain is its own chain, not dependant on the main lisk chain.
With Ethereum, you have untested Solidity, and Serpent, which combined aren't known by one tenth of a percent of a hair on a gnats ass, and it heaps every chain onto the main chain, AKA..."Bloat-Chain"... One sidechain has a hiccup, and the entire network crashes.... It's all the same chain.

on a lisk chain, you can choose any algo for your network that you want to... x-11, script-jane, sha-256... it's your chain.
Mine it, forge it, or don't do either. Fully customizable from the ground-up.

In it's current state, a savvy JS programmer could download lisk, and be mining his own coins within minutes, on his own chain, issuing his own coins, on his own network, as a fully registered lisk sidechain app.
...the goal from here now is to make a programming interface that's gonna blow your mind. Imagine preconfigured customizable modules of code you select to feature in your app.  A platform that anyone can use to create a robust blockchain network application full of features. Now, is the beginning, the next "Milestone"... as marked on the timeline. All the hard work the dev-team has done on the main chain has "paid off". We are at the end of that stage. So, everything else has also come to fruition... (funds, Swiss Nonprofit, offices, new team members, blah blah) and so it comes into SDK time.... with a fresh start.  I look for this year to be full of exciting new features and a ton of updates for me to push! (hehe)

And yes, many mining and forging opportunities will be arriving on Lisk sidechains.  Wink

^so it's a fancy smancy coingen...walletbuilders on steroids? :-)  ~hmmm

MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 04:41:35 AM

wallet builders?
hehe... seriously?  Anything you can do with javascript, you can turn into a lisk blockchain app.
Is that all you think Javascript is capable of?

BitBanksy

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:41:57 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2017, 05:17:08 AM by BitBanksy

Financial Report 2016

Roll Eyes

Yes and we are not the only one! ICONOMI did it too and many others also. I can't believe you miss that opportunity! How could you miss a free distribution? You the faithful dumb servant of king Bitcoin...
BitBanksy

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:45:32 AM

Financial Report 2016

Roll Eyes

He's very picky on that.

Did you at least read the road map?
gembitz

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:50:46 AM

wallet builders?
hehe... seriously?  Anything you can do with javascript, you can turn into a lisk blockchain app.

^my dude works for this outfit ===> http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/developer-tools/jet/overview/index.html

*i'm going to axe him on the way up to San Francisco..see what he says !  Wink

gembitz

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:55:54 AM

>.>

Cool

#roadmap seems to be lacking direction !

BitBanksy

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:57:13 AM

wallet builders?

Let it go! He's dumb and doesn't want to reason. Gembitz has one scope in his life: trolling this thread. He's out of his mind and whatever you tell won't make a difference. He will use wathever you say against you.
gembitz

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 05:07:11 AM

>.>

#roadmap seems to be lacking direction !

Than what the hell are you doing here? Seriously just go away and get a life. You're seriously pathetic you know that?

^this is the bitcoin forum after all... you guys are obviously new to this ?  Cheesy  lol

===> heres' something for your logo contest!   Wink   haaa

BitBanksy

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 05:11:13 AM

Sorry man what did you just said Huh

MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 05:16:58 AM

wallet builders?

^my dude works for this outfit ===> http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/developer-tools/jet/overview/index.html

*i'm going to axe him on the way up to San Francisco..see what he says !  Wink
Nyce.... in the meantime...
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#safe=off&q=what+cool+things+can+i+make+with+javascript%3F

need I post the roadmap and itemize it too now? oh noes!  Undecided I plan on sleeping sometime tonight. hehe

nice banner, hahaha

BitBanksy

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 05:22:14 AM

Quote from: MrPresident

You can build web applications, mobile applications, desktop applications, drones, robots,... anything. JavaScript is the most universal language in the world. That's his beauty. Facebook uses JavaScript, Google uses JavaScript, everyone uses  JavaScript
Pages: « 1 ... 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 [1772] 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: