Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:16:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 [1868] 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073026 times)
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:30:19 PM

40 BTC is fake buy wall.
Cant imagine what will happen when someone remove it  Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
s0nix

Activity: 784
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:40:23 PM

Three things Lisk team need to do now!

1) They should allow all tired holders/believers/investors/donators to leave Lisk at fair price. Should place big buy wall at 9k-10k with 943.95864608 BTC. Then lock them in community fund till 2018. It will be 9M lisk. If Lisk Team (Max) believe in their product, it is easy to do and legit I thought. Price is already below ICO. And it can worth in price in the future parallel with development. It can also help on current inflation rate. Then sell at one fixed rate. Because ppl who believe in Lisk are tired and afraid to buy more and selling unstoppable. And fund exceed $3M than marketcap. I never expect this saturation.

2) Respond to negative like Charles Hoskinson's blog post asap. Like this case is need to handle quickly. Sadly Lisk team still comfort with delay. I am waiting respond from Lisk team from morning and now another day. 1 year already wasted. They need responsible for their delay. Need to kick their ass and should work 24/7 tirelessly for development. It doesn't meant they are not working now. But not enough and need result.

3) Publish whitepaper. I know SDK is in brainstorming state and can split it to 2 white papers. Like SDK whitepaper. I don't like Max said in meeting that whitepaper is not major important. It seriously need for new incoming investors and developers. A lot of big names will want to read this before they invest in that I am sure. A lot of part of white paper already done. We can see it on Lisk Wiki. Just need to write a little more and edit, then publish.

All for Lisk.

1 Nonsense. What comes next? Buy wall at 20k or buy up to 30k?
2 Of course, that should do max
3 I do not think this is the most important point
Bobo81

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:42:29 PM

Hey Liskers

Today I have published my third transparency report for February 2017.

Polycrypto's Transparency Report February

Very good work!
Neuromancer1911

Activity: 1064
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:52:22 PM

Hello!

TAKE PART IN IMPORTANT SURVEY!

There was already a lot of debate about the situation with forging rewards, so I decided to run a poll with completely transparent voting process and counterfeit-proof results!
And since Lisk doesn't have such functionality yet, I've registered 6 new delegates, so now you can cast your vote simply by voting for a desired delegate!

By doing this I want to get a glimpse of the the real mood in the Lisk community. And nobody will have even the potential ability to counterfeit the results! Not even Max & Oliver!

So, there are 6 delegates and by voting for one or another, you acknowledge that:

• 4_lisk_per_block: you are supporting the option to reduce forging rewards to 4 LSK per block;
  • 3_lisk_per_block: you are supporting the option to reduce forging rewards to 3 LSK per block;
  • 2_lisk_per_block: you are supporting the option to reduce forging rewards to 2 LSK per block;
  • 1_lisk_per_block: you are supporting the option to reduce forging rewards to 1 LSK per block;
  • disable_reward: you are supporting the option to cancel forging rewards completely;
  • change_pos: you are supporting the option to change DPoS algorithm for any other POS option.

My version 1_lisk_per_block.
This project with an empty net and zero applications more coins is not necessary.
1 LSK per unit - more than enough, considering that the upper limit of the number of coins is not (so wisely lol).
As the project develops, the course will continue to grow and, accordingly, the award of $

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:54:58 PM

Just dumped my 100000+ lisk bag with 35% loss-can't handle this shit anymore,never ever will try to catch a bottom of shit coin or any other market. Lesson for me-follow the trend.

Anyone looking to make their money back just do your research on bitmark coin, 10x money. DO YOUR RESEARCH so your convinced
michaelwang33

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:57:40 PM

Damn the price lol congrats lisk enjoy your millions

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Thereisnospoon

Activity: 574

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:02:03 PM

Just dumped my 100000+ lisk bag with 35% loss-can't handle this shit anymore,never ever will try to catch a bottom of shit coin or any other market. Lesson for me-follow the trend.

Anyone looking to make their money back just do your research on bitmark coin, 10x money. DO YOUR RESEARCH so your convinced
No idea what bitmark coin is  but as I've said-no more unicorns and bottom catching.

▄███▄
           ▄██▀▀█▀▀██▄
         ▄███▄  █  ▄███▄
       ▄██▀ █▀█▄█▄█▀█ ▀██▄
      ██▀  █  ▄███▄  █  ▀██
     ██    █▄█▀ █ ▀█▄█    ██
    ██▀▀▀▀▄██ ▄▀ ▀▄ ██▄▀▀▀▀██
   ██ █  █▀ ▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄ ▀█  █ ██
  ██   ██ ▄█▀█     █▀█▄ ██   ██
  ██ ▄▄███▀   █   █   ▀███▄▄ ██
 ██▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄██
 ██▀  █ ▄██▄   ▄█▄   ▄██▄ █  ▀██
██▄▄▄ ██   █ ▄█▀█▀█▄ █   ██ ▄▄▄██
██   ███▄▄▄██▀  █  ▀██ ▄▄███   ██
██ ▄█▀█   ██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄██   █▀█▄ ██
███▀  █ ▄█▀█   ▄█▄   █▀█▄ █  ▀███
 ▀██▄▄██▀   █ ▄▀ ▀▄ █   ▀██▄▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄  █▄█   █▄█  ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀███████████████▀▀
OTPPAY

seektree

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:04:23 PM

i agree. BTM is a cool project. 
Calabi–Yau Manifold

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:28:28 PM

1) They should allow all tired holders/believers/investors/donators to leave Lisk at fair price. Should place big buy wall at 9k-10k with 943.95864608 BTC. Then lock them in community fund till 2018. It will be 9M lisk. If Lisk Team (Max) believe in their product, it is easy to do and legit I thought. Price is already below ICO. And it can worth in price in the future parallel with development. It can also help on current inflation rate. Then sell at one fixed rate. Because ppl who believe in Lisk are tired and afraid to buy more and selling unstoppable. And fund exceed $3M than marketcap. I never expect this saturation.

How much Lisk do you baghold s0nix?
Or maybe they pay you to attack people who are wondering in public thread "WTF is going with Lisk?"?
s0nix

Merit: 511

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:44:09 PM

How much Lisk do you baghold s0nix?
Or maybe they pay you to attack people who are wondering in public thread "WTF is going with Lisk?"?

You think I attack? Okay sorry, should not be.
Nobody paid me, I am self-employed.

But when people write "FUCK SCAM ASSHOLES LICKERS" or whatever else then I must go against it.

And referring to your quote - what do you mean? Is a buy wall really helpful? In my opinion it is nonsense. No investor likes a project where the Devs intervene at any time in the market.

Calabi–Yau Manifold

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:41:46 AM

@s0nix

They have more funds than market capitalisation of Lisk. They used BTC to take big chunk of Byteball. So maybe idea about buywall is not so bad? It's crazy idea, but people are angry. Since Devs don't know how to use so much funds to make some real progress in project, people think "WTF with those thousands of BTC - they have so much BTC and can't develop Lisk properly...".

Yes, you are right, people shouting SCAM and FUDing and telling bad things but this is not taken from empty hat. This is all normal reaction for what is going on with Lisk price and Lisk development. Almost 1 year to SDK is like big laugh in investors sad faces.

Literally this is now really Crypti 2.0. But they have much more money. They don't know how use funds, they don't have skills, so people are pissed off... They have so many BTC so they can buy really good Devs for years if they can't develop project but they're not doing it. They've no idea that they are doing... This project and funds what people paid for whole ico are much too big for Max Kordek. Lisk Team cannot handle this project. In crypto you must work very fast, everything is like light speed. To be good altcoin you must work very hard. Lisk is now shitcoin but with so much funds and ico-investors it should be in top poloniex trading with high volumes, good price and huge progress in development. But we have shitcoin not ETH competitor. With so much funds - Lisk is so small... Crypto is strange.
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 12:45:05 AM

This is why people should not invest on ICOs and crowdfunding. Of course if devs are paid in advance,especially millions they won't have enough incentives to run the project quickly.They could be good for traders but the real investors and believers in those projects will always lose in the end.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:28:38 AM

I also sold my LSK from the ICO last year while there was still some profit in it. After the very huge sell wall done by the whale I realized that there was someone trying to manipulate the price to go lower. I became discouraged and had to sell it.

I still look at the price sometimes to see if I can buy back again. The price now is very tempting but I am scared that this might become another Crypti.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Neuromancer1911

Activity: 1064
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:28:48 AM

They have more funds than market capitalisation of Lisk. They used BTC to take big chunk of Byteball. So maybe idea about buywall is not so bad? It's crazy idea, but people are angry. Since Devs don't know how to use so much funds to make some real progress in project, people think "WTF with those thousands of BTC - they have so much BTC and can't develop Lisk properly...".

A good idea indeed.
Especially as a ransom Lisk already done.
Why freeze 10,000 Bitcoins to 2 years, if you can spend on buying part of Liska? After 2 years will be more expensive Lisk 8k same right?
The Fund does not lose anything, even make money in the long run.
If the course is going to develop the project.
This act also gives the opportunity nervous withdraw from the project.
Such purchases can be made on a quarterly basis, I do not see anything wrong.
Someday, if the fund did release SDK - it all will pay off for him.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
SparkyU

Merit: 506

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:15:21 AM

I also sold my LSK from the ICO last year while there was still some profit in it. After the very huge sell wall done by the whale I realized that there was someone trying to manipulate the price to go lower. I became discouraged and had to sell it.

I still look at the price sometimes to see if I can buy back again. The price now is very tempting but I am scared that this might become another Crypti.

Seems like when that whale showed up on Polo and flashed his 2000btc worth of lisk wall that was the nail in the coffin.  It neve really saw another convincing uptrend after that.
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 03:18:40 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2017, 04:06:25 AM by YourMother

You are all lucky that this shitcoin still has 10m in marketcap. Do not forget that this is nothing but a clone of crypti, a project that was worth $500k at the time of the fork.

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
pao_de_lo
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 03:44:24 AM

Today, I bought more LISK.

Good price to buy.

thanks,
Brazil

Grin

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
-- HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
-- -- [SUCCESS
RAISE
.US$18mil+.]
honolulumark

Activity: 798

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 03:54:29 AM

I call upon you to put your money where your mouth is.

It's too late for that, people already put their money in Max's pocket.
t824601

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:20:39 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2017, 04:30:59 AM by t824601

Lol, you guy's remind me of the SDC scene. Extremely venomous and all of a sudden insta pump 10x. Some whale will eventually pump... heck if somebody pumped shat coins like pot, Bela and cure you know its coming for Lisk Wink... might take 5 months, one year, but eventually it will happen.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:32:40 AM

I cannot believe the nonsense being posted in here by people that know absolutely nothing about Lisk... and others agree.
it's like a virus of misinformation, bad ideas, and total bullshit.

The only REAL problem with Lisk is..... the trolls spreading FUD.  

They've had access to the funds for a total of 3 months. Core is almost complete, and the SDK is underway.
Dev hirings ongoing, as is development.

I will be a part of supporting this project because I KNOW it's value, and I KNOW how hard everyone is working, and I KNOW the funds will be spent properly...  

You guys think you can do a better job?.... Start your own coin and try, I call upon you to put your money where your mouth is.
Armchair Quarterbacking is what this is... Plain & simple. You don't like Lisk? then by all means.... LEAVE!
Nobody is forcing you to Hodl.
What could possibly be the purpose of posting smack & blatant lies in a coin's thread? Think about it.

There are SHEEP, and there are PREDATORS; and there are sheep who THINK they are predators.
..and now ask yourself now WHO is in control of you when you let them invoke fear?  
Sell because you made something and like profit, not because you got frightened to sell off at a loss.
Losses don't exist until you sell for less than you bought at... in FIAT.

If you sold at a loss, there's nobody to blame but yourself.

^told you it was a scam...thank god we are forking it!!! :-D

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Pages: « 1 ... 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 [1868] 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: