Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:22:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073060 times)
LiskHQ (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 509

Decentralized Application Platform

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 09:19:09 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2016, 10:53:56 AM by LiskHQ

Thank you for the summary Mal. All is looking correct. Smiley

Will shapeshift offer a reasonable exchange?

Probably not the best exchange possible but as an example:

On ShapeShift: 530.08863254 DASH -> 5.02515542 BTC. That means 0,009479839996 satoshi per dash.
On Poloniex: Last price: 0.00955763, 24hr High: 0.00998997, 24hr Low: 0.00897373. So the fluctuations are so big that in the end it doesn't really matter and ShapeShift is a great deal.

Forging rewards mean inflation in Lisk will be 15% in year one (going from 100M to 115M Lisk), while Crypti is a zero inflation coin that will be at 100M coins forever.

Nice summary. Very helpful for someone such as me.

Can you also tell us if the forging rewards will continue to be 15% or is it going to decrease with time?

First year: 5 LISK per block
Second year: 4 LISK per block
Third year: 3 LISK per block
Fourth year: 2 LISK per block
Fifth year: 1 LISK per block

Here is the distribution and inflation after the years. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/102y7i8_79Zfuzgo4oy99EDZwbQc8lR8W-LAC0vj8RlE/edit#gid=0

Here you can get more information: https://blog.lisk.io/explaining-lisk-forging-rewards-53d295066be2

Latest Interview

ForkLog was so kind and agreed to an interview with me. "Decentralized Startup for Decentralized Apps: Interview with CEO of Lisk"

http://forklog.net/decentralized-startup-for-decentralized-apps-interview-with-ceo-of-lisk/

Have fun. Smiley

Пpивeт - Access the Lisk client in Russian!

From today on, you can now access the Lisk client in Russian. Together with German and Chinese this is the third language to be added to the Lisk UI.

Read our announcement on our blog.

The Week in Retrospect #2

We just sent out our weekly newsletter. You can check it out here as well.

To subscribe to our newsletter just head to https://lisk.io/ and scroll down.

Lisk.io - Blockchain Application Platform
adamgud

Activity: 1204
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 11:26:00 AM

Wallet changed. have been eaten 1000 coins.
not for that vote even))))

Try to press the tap to faucet again. Writes "Error: This IP address has already received LISK"
LiskHQ (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 11:27:32 AM

Wallet changed. have been eaten 1000 coins.
not for that vote even))))

Try to press the tap to faucet again. Writes "Error: This IP address has already received LISK"

Let me know your address and I will send you some testnet LISK. Smiley

karmacoma24

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

LiskHQ CTO

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 11:31:24 AM

ATTN all Crypti investors,

I have just deployed an SSL enabled wallet at:

https://cryptiwallet.lisk.io/

This wallet is powered by a load-balanced cluster of 5 dedicated nodes, and is hosted on the high quality cloud hosting provider UpCloud.

As reminder, there is also a dedicated block explorer: https://cryptichain.lisk.io/ (also powered by this same cluster).

These two sites will operate throughout the course of the Lisk ICO.

Kind regards, Olivier.

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
dotabeard

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 11:32:28 AM

This looks like an interesting project.
starik69
Legendary

Activity: 1367
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 12:05:55 PM

Lisk ICO Terms - Part II

As promised, today we are disclosing further details about our Initial Coin Offering (ICO). Please read Part I of our Lisk ICO terms if you have not done so already.

Summary:

• ShapeShift Partnership
  • Exchange Wizard
  • And more!

Read more about our ICO terms on our blog
Stiil nothing about what happens if the ICO fails Roll Eyes
escapeX

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 12:10:33 PM

This is a good team,i hope you guys can make things bigger.

Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 12:11:00 PM

Lisk ICO Terms - Part II

As promised, today we are disclosing further details about our Initial Coin Offering (ICO). Please read Part I of our Lisk ICO terms if you have not done so already.

Summary:

• ShapeShift Partnership
  • Exchange Wizard
  • And more!

I really liked LISK and ready to invest some btc in the ICO untill i get so annoyed by MalReynolds , This dude make Lisk look like a joke by spamming all Bitcointalk Threads with hes Red Big Letters, so annoying and
really works counter effective if you ask me !

Good luck devs but im out !
LiskHQ (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 12:13:51 PM

Lisk ICO Terms - Part II

Summary:

• ShapeShift Partnership
  • Exchange Wizard
  • And more!

I really liked LISK and ready to invest some btc in the ICO untill i get so annoyed by MalReynolds , This dude make Lisk look like a joke by spamming all Bitcointalk Threads with hes Red Big Letters, so annoying and

Please note, that MalReynolds is not a team member and we didn't ask him to do this. He may just be a little over enthusiastic. Smiley

I hope you think about your decision once again. You shouldn't make a decision because of a single community member. You should make a decision because of the team and their technology.

MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 12:16:55 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2016, 02:06:04 PM by MalReynolds

Attention, BTC/ Shapeshifter donors!  Meet starik69, our much beloved grouch / critic at Crypti, and now Lisk!   starik is a troll with a heart of gold.

starik, you must be thrilled to have TWO versions of Crypti to complain about now!
MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 12:19:03 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2016, 01:25:57 PM by MalReynolds

Please note, that MalReynolds is not a team member and we didn't ask him to do this. He may just be a little over enthusiastic. Smiley

I hope you think about your decision once again. You shouldn't make a decision because of a single community member. You should make a decision because of the team and their technology.

I always try to listen to honest, constructive criticism - especially when it is true.  My apologies if I have turned anybody off with my actions.   Accordingly, I have removed all "spam posts" in other BTC threads, I will go back and edit my previous posts in this thread to "tone them down", and I will PM to ask others who "quoted" me to do the same.  Please go back and verify for yourself that I have done this.  In the future I'll try to curb my enthusiasm - which for Lisk is very sincere.

Max is correct.  The team and technology of Lisk is worthy of support, and I am an outsider in both of those.
Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 12:47:39 PM

Don't go out please.
These posts of MalReynolds looks a little crazy.
But this is only at the beginning, when people are euphoric and want to help - I think.

Over the next days and weeks you'll see
...I'll try to curb my enthusiasm

Smiley
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 12:52:17 PM

i went back to this. even though i am really skeptical of ICOs.

thats why i would like to know something.
@OP: are you bobafett?
LiskHQ (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 01:02:32 PM

i went back to this. even though i am really skeptical of ICOs.

thats why i would like to know something.
@OP: are you bobafett?

No, I'm not. More information about myself are available on: https://lisk.io/team

LiskEnterprise

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 01:18:09 PM

Will shapeshift offer a reasonable exchange?

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!

Yes thanks for your answer/

I only hold NXT so i will have to decide to go through Shapeshift or get some BTC

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!

http://heatledger.com LIVE ICO 3.0 GENERATION CRYPTO WITH COMPANY STOCK IPO OPTIONS
fuze0000

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 02:03:12 PM

How much LISK can one receive when helping to spread awareness of LISK by dedicating a page on their Computer/Technology Website?
For example the business has been in existence for over 3 years now in the South Florida area. Miami, Fort Lauderdale & West Palm Beach.
LiskHQ (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 02:56:13 PM

How much LISK can one receive when helping to spread awareness of LISK by dedicating a page on their Computer/Technology Website?
For example the business has been in existence for over 3 years now in the South Florida area. Miami, Fort Lauderdale & West Palm Beach.

What do you mean with "spread aweareness"? A news article, advertisment banners, mention it in a sentence? Smiley

Is it a website with many crypto-currency users?

fuze0000

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 03:47:18 PM

What do you mean with "spread aweareness"? A news article, advertisment banners, mention it in a sentence? Smiley

What I mean by spreading awareness are a few things.

1: Do you care to have businesses tell their clients in that are very familiar with technology about LISK?

2: Would you and your team give dedicated LISK to a business that is 3 years old for setting up a LISK PR page on their website?

3: The business I am referencing is a LLC based in Florida that provides IT support to business and residential clients.  These clients range from Lawyers , Medical Doctors, Realtors, CPAs , Pharmacist, etc... in the South Florida area.

4: Advertisement banners are a viable option, Dedicating a whole page on the website is an option since I am the owner of the LLC.  Advising my clients to take a look at a potential new investment is also an option.

5: No this website does not specialize in cryptocurrency just like Microsoft , Apple, Google, Amazon, Dell, Yahoo, Comcast, Netflix, doesn't specialize in Cryptocurrency and their users but are willing to invest in new opportunities as they present themselves.
I hope this helps clarify my point.
LiskHQ (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 03:55:48 PM

What I mean by spreading awareness are a few things.

1: Do you care to have businesses tell their clients in that are very familiar with technology about LISK?

2: Would you and your team give dedicated LISK to a business that is 3 years old for setting up a LISK PR page on their website?

3: The business I am referencing is a LLC based in Florida that provides IT support to business and residential clients.  These clients range from Lawyers , Medical Doctors, Realtors, CPAs , Pharmacist, etc... in the South Florida area.

4: Advertisement banners are a viable option, Dedicating a whole page on the website is an option since I am the owner of the LLC.  Advising my clients to take a look at a potential new investment is also an option.

5: No this website does not specialize in cryptocurrency just like Microsoft , Apple, Google, Amazon, Dell, Yahoo, Comcast, Netflix, doesn't specialize in Cryptocurrency and their users but are willing to invest in new opportunities as they present themselves.
I hope this helps clarify my point.

I will contact you in private. Thanks.

scamkiller

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 03:56:27 PM

I am ready to join ICO of LISK. Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: