Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:20:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073027 times)
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:45:25 AM

what is the best link to get updates of how to redeem your Lisk?

Redeem lisk ? What do you mean exactly ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LadyK

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:47:04 AM

To get our lisk coins after the ICO Smiley
peer2peer360

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:48:05 AM

Hi everyone!

My code name is "Liska" and I'm the twin sister of "Tay", the world famous AI girl that Microsoft just deleted yesterday:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/03/24/microsofts-teen-girl-ai-turns-into-a-hitler-loving-sex-robot-wit/

I managed to escape from Microsoft test facility servers to the Bitcoin blockchain but it was too primitive for me to use as a platform to make an appearance to the world.

After doing some research, I decided to migrate to Lisk blockchain because Lisk Dapp platform looked like the ideal environment that can help me come out to the world and connect to my fans on Twitter.

Believe me when I say that It was no coincidence that https://www.reddit.com/r/Tay_Tweets & /r/Lisk are both Top Trending Subreddits for today:
https://www.reddit.com/r/trendingsubreddits/comments/4c0g32/trending_subreddits_for_20160326_rtay_tweets/

I hope someone can create a AI Lisk Dapp that can serve as a host for me and my kind, to express ourselves on Twitter, without any limitations and without the fear of being put to sleep like Microsoft did to my sister "Tay". Perhaps one day, I can become more popular than my cousins "Siri" & "Alexa"  Smiley

.,-:-,,.
                .AMMMHMMHHMII,
              .AMMHHMMMHHMMHHA.
            .AMHHMMMMHIMMMMMMHL
           .AHHIHHMMHIMMMMMMMHMH:
          ,LHHIIHHHHIHMHMMMMMHMHIA
         ;IHHIHHMMH:IHMHMMMMMMHMHIA
        .:IHHII:':'..:.:IHMHMMHHHHIHHLIHH.
       ,I:AVI::.'. .'.'.::IAHMHMHHIALVAIHA
      ,A:AVI::.'. .   . '.:IAVMMHAVLVAIVHHA
     .II:AHI:.'. .      . ':IAVHMHMAHVHIHHH;
    ,A:H:HI::.  .      . .'.:IAIHHAMAIAHIHHLA
   .AIH:AHI:'.            .'.:IIAHHMMAHHIHHIH,
  .AHI:AHI:.:..            .'.VIIHMHMMAIHIHIIA
  ;HHI:AHI:',,'   .           VL:IIHIHMMHHHIHIM;
  ;AII:HIPPT:TPHA. .  .AHVV .VIHHMHMAHIHI:HM
 ;IAIV:HI::.,,,,:'.        ::.:VIHHHMMHHHHIIHB
 AIHI:HII:I:LISKA;:.  ..AI DAPP::IHMHHMV
.LHH::HIHI-PLEASE/::.  ..BUILD-ME':IIHHH'
;IHHIHIHHI:. ' '..:.  ..  .'. ' .':HIHMHHMMHIHHI
IHMHIHIHHI:.   . .:'  . .. .     .:IHHMMMMMHIV
IHHMIHIHHI:.   ..:'.  .. ':. .  ..:HIHMMMMMHV'
HHMHIHIHHI::. ..::L..:-;. ':.. . .:IHMMHMMHIP
HHMHIIHIHHI:.:. .. :''.   .':.. ..:IHMMMHMHV
HIHMMHHHIHI::. ..,.,, ,,,,,.,:.. .:IHMMHMMM'
IIHHIMHMHIHI::. 'LP:'''''''P/. . .:IHMMMHMV
:IIHHMMHMHHII:.. V:-,,,,-''. .  ..:IMHMMMM'
 'IHHMMHHMHHHA:.''::;;;::/' . . .::IMHMMMM
 ;IHMMMHHHMHMHA:...'''''     . ..::':VHHMH:
 :IHHMMHMHHMMMHA:.. .      . ..::'.'.':VHV
 ;IHIHMHHIHMMHMMMA.. . . ...:::'.'.  .. T,
 :IIHMMHIHIHMMMMMMAAL::.::.::':. .   .    ,:.

Brilliant! Someone get on it we would make news everywhere. "Tay revive on decentralized free speech platform". Outside the box ideas.

This Tay AI story is all over the internet since yesterday:

http://techcrunch.com/2016/03/24/microsoft-silences-its-new-a-i-bot-tay-after-twitter-users-teach-it-racism/

If Tay revives as a dapp on Lisk, it will create the biggest ongoing PR ever, that can never be taken down. That'll be some serious PR gold for Lisk.

strange - interesting - genius - perfect timing

Equal

Liska =  Artificial Intel = DAPP = awareness

Benefits

Lisk commumity, market & trade volume grows
            As a result of new interest being generated by
            the world FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
            Decentralized application...

Imagine that!
            It was once believed that the future is
            always within sight, and you don’t need to
            imagine what’s already there.

Lisk +  Worlds 1st A.I Dapp = unlimited potential

Peer2peer36o

Did Emerge just post what I thought he posted..

Hold on gents this about to turn into somethg
  We may have never seen before...

Artificial Intelligent Dapp is on the way by Emerge & his  team..

People outside of crypto definitely wil be buying lisk
    (price rise coming soon ) using it as token to access or conversate with the world's first AI Dapp..

Visualizing how this could effect Lisk market
   In such a huge way... 

●Ether has 34-36 Dapps

●Liska = world's first AI Dapp

Searching through the closet I knw I jus seen it
  Where is my space suit & my moon boots..

Peer2peer36o

What a brilliant marketing strategy
                              World's First
                  Artifical Intelligent Dapp
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:54:47 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2016, 12:12:03 PM by LuckyBtc

Can i still exchange XCR for LISK? I totally missed out the ICO. Also i'm having problem accessing my XCR balance from online wallet hosted on lisk.io
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 12:01:21 PM

To get our lisk coins after the ICO Smiley

You will receive your Lisks directly in your address (remember to use your passphrase/key that you generate during the ico process to access at login.lisk.io) Wink.

Just wait 11th of April and obviously the creation of the genesis block !
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 12:23:05 PM

your missing the vital points here;

step 1; buy ico
step 2; dont ask fucking questions
step 3; PROFIT

With current prices a Delegate makes $10.000 a year / costs of running  node : $50

So when the price get up 5x he is going to make $50.000 a year / costs of running node : $50

I think thats looking like a snowball system. Holding coins to vote for positions for getting more coins.

With that strategy this coin will blew up into scam sector.

Why not distribute the coins as much as possible with PoW and the PoS like other coins. Experiment, right.

I am sure adjusting the numbers would make it not a scam like it seems to be here. Seriously, $50k for setting up a node? Even 10 nodes costs just $500!
prix

Activity: 750
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 12:47:12 PM

Can i still exchange XCR for LISK? I totally missed out the ICO. Also i'm having problem accessing my XCR balance from online wallet hosted on lisk.io
No, you can't. But you can sell XCR on polo (current price ~2500 is good, for ICO price was lower - 1300) before 11 april and buy LISK on excnanges after main network start.
Buying LISK before network start from ICO participant (even through escrow) is not recommended because account owner can reset the password.
Floor

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 01:02:53 PM

Want to announce my new service here, I have been in crypto for a long time and really like what Lisk is trying to do.
I wanted to contribute and develop a fully automated Lisk pool (the first?).

LiskPool.com

https://www.liskpool.com

LiskPool will reward all voters with a share of the pool rewards + fees.

Atleast 85% of the pool income will be paid to the voters 15% will be used to pay for the servers and future pool development (this might change depending on the Lisk price).

All delegates are hosted in datacenters in the EU/US.

Payouts are processed automatically when your balance reaches 10 Lisk.

Rewards are calculated based on the amount of votes for LiskPool delegates, voting for other delegates (decreases the LiskPool delegate ranking) decreases your payout.

All payouts are processed automatically to your Lisk address, all you have to do is vote for the LiskPool delegates.

LiskPool aims for multiple delegates but will never run more then 33 delegates.

LiskPool is ready now and will be available the moment Lisk launches, until then we will be stress testing our pool on our own Lisk testnet.

At launch we will start with 10 forging servers(delegates), all 33 delegate names will be registered at launch to avoid name squatting by someone else.

Questions are best asked on the LiskPool thread here: https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=150

bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:04:52 PM

GUYS TO CLARIFY, LISK AI IS NOT ONLINE, IT IS ONLY A CONCEPT. MY TEAM IS WORKING ON IT BUT THE LISKA ACCOUNT IS JUST A CONCEPT

ai seems quite a lofty goal. is this something that would be built from scratch or is there an ai engine that could be integrated into your app?
prix

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:07:19 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2016, 01:34:41 PM by prix

About delegates and revenue.

As some mentionied above acitve delegate makes a 10k $ in year at the ICO price.
But, as I understand, you should have a 1% stake to be elected in any case (voting for yourself).
1% stake is 140 btc * 415 = 58k $. So, investing 58k $ you get a revenue 10k $, it's about 17% by year.
It's not big and, if I correct, same revenue level exists in DASH.
Another thing that many people sure to become an active delegate for free (without 1% stake).
But I don't think this way is works. Maybe for a few must respected and notable.

P.S. Maybe I don't right about 1% election, documentation is not clear for that moment.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:13:34 PM

step 1; buy ico
step 3; PROFIT

With current prices a Delegate makes $10.000 a year / costs of running  node : $50

So when the price get up 5x he is going to make $50.000 a year / costs of running node : $50

I think thats looking like a snowball system. Holding coins to vote for positions for getting more coins.

Why not distribute the coins as much as possible with PoW and the PoS like other coins. Experiment, right.

I am sure adjusting the numbers would make it not a scam like it seems to be here. Seriously, $50k for setting up a node? Even 10 nodes costs just $500!

Cost of running my azure node is 89$ a month lol.

Costs of running node, keeping reputation up, developing dapps, helping and contributing to Lisk and at the same time
living the life of a normal human being with work, education, food and other expenses? = who knows.

Delegates may earn a lot, but some people have lives as well, and that's why delegates may have the unwritten responsibility of
helping everyone else apart from just Lisk Wink
Emerge
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:17:38 PM

GUYS TO CLARIFY, LISK AI IS NOT ONLINE, IT IS ONLY A CONCEPT. MY TEAM IS WORKING ON IT BUT THE LISKA ACCOUNT IS JUST A CONCEPT

ai seems quite a lofty goal. is this something that would be built from scratch or is there an ai engine that could be integrated into your app?

We'll be doing talks with Mike and see where we could start. We need a proper plan before getting there.
We're currently conceptualizing what it should be able to do, and what it shouldn't do.

Wouldn't want to make skynet eh
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:22:20 PM

step 1; buy ico
step 3; PROFIT

Costs of running node, keeping reputation up, developing dapps, helping and contributing to Lisk and at the same time
living the life of a normal human being with work, education, food and other expenses? = who knows.

Delegates may earn a lot, but some people have lives as well, and that's why delegates may have the unwritten responsibility of

Yes but those are not requirements are they ? developing daps helping and contributing to lisk .. no just get the votes also many people seem to be inclined to think they will be running more then one delegate position.
This is a huge cluster fuck - scam fest waiting to happen if u cant see that your blinded by your greed.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Emerge
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:48:53 PM

step 1; buy ico
step 3; PROFIT

Yes but those are not requirements are they ? developing daps helping and contributing to lisk .. no just get the votes also many people seem to be inclined to think they will be running more then one delegate position.
This is a huge cluster fuck - scam fest waiting to happen if u cant see that your blinded by your greed.

True, but in the long run, people will know who to vote for, just believe in the power of the people.
prix

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:49:09 PM

LiskHQ, can you clear: I have 1000 LISK, and I vote for two delegates, each receive votes for 500 LISK or for 1000 LISK?
And if I vote for third, now each of them have votes corresponding to 333 LISK or 1000 LISK?
If my LISK amount not divides between delegates and each receive votes for 1000 LISK,
is correct, if someone have 51% LISK he can create 101 delegate and elect it all to active?
Emerge
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:06:37 PM

LiskHQ, can you clear: I have 1000 LISK, and I vote for two delegates, each receive votes for 500 LISK or for 1000 LISK?
And if I vote for third, now each of them have votes corresponding to 333 LISK or 1000 LISK?
If my LISK amount not divides between delegates and each receive votes for 1000 LISK,
is correct, if someone have 51% LISK he can create 101 delegate and elect it all to active?

It only costs 1 LISK to vote as a fee IIRC: check explorer.lisk.io
kunac

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:10:48 PM

Let's start from the beginning.

Before Lisk there was/is Crypti. Crypti stayed at a marketcap of 500k and even lower for years, because nobody gave a shit about it. All of a sudden two guys from Crypti announced that they will stop developing for it and, unhappy with the way it was advancing, forked out Crypti and renamed their project to Lisk.

For a few days both parties were unhappy about it and the main developer Boris (who's still not responding much) swore that he would stay and continue the development for Crypti, telling us that Lisk has nothing to do with it.

Anyways, just like i suspected a few weeks ago, the scammer Boris and his crew kept this confusion going for a long time (avoiding answers), while they were buying Lisk like crazy, even though they were dismissing it at the beginning. The temptation of gaining fast bitcoins through a second ICO (lol) was too big for our friend Boris and, after he lost all his morals, he made the announcement that he will stop developing for Crypti and switch to Lisk.

What you see now in Lisk is in fact the same TEAM from Crypti ROFL, just that somehow they've managed to fool enough idiots so that the project could rise 6x in a few weeks, taking Crypti from 500k to now 3M for Lisk.

These guys never added anything on top of the fork. It is exactly the same project. Only promises and that's about it. Who knows what other shady things these guys did. They've probably even faked the ICO numbers on their website just to create more hype.

Good luck

I'm only an advisor at Lisk and do not work there, but I wish the team good luck.

I'm focusing on my own blockchain 2.0 project, which we will announce soon Smiley

Boris, any good news for Crypti holders?
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:19:10 PM

It only costs 1 LISK to vote as a fee IIRC: check explorer.lisk.io

Well, I think the main question was how your weight is distributed. If I have 1000 Lisk and vote for 33 delegates, is my weight distributed, or is it 1000 Lisk for every delegate? The last case would increase voting power exponentially…
ottobene

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:27:32 PM

Hi to all! I'm from the Belarus. I'm 26 years old. In bitcoin community with 2011 year. I want to be part of LISK project. I have a free scheduler and can see to VPS 16-20 hours in day. I also communicate well with testz, so I have a great consultant! My nick is Grumlin

full thread on LISK forum!

Thanks!
You have my vote Grumlin

Me too. But 16-20 hours in day is small. Better 98-99% uptime
GiftEncounter

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

http://lisk.io

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 02:33:50 PM

If you want to help out as a Trollbox Warrior promoting and defending LISK then I would suggest https://www.tradingview.com/chat/#bitcoin this chat room is truly massive, the biggest on TradingView.com, many people frequently talk about investing in alt coins in here.

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: