Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:39:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 [709] 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073026 times)
michaelwang33

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:21:50 PM

me looking like whatever has nothing to do with lisk

your just butthurt right now

you can't win wait till closer to launch lisk thread meltdown and if you and your other 15 accounts not here people should read what actually will happen my opinion

to LISKHQ you have good coin but again bad timing but no worries you still got your $5.9million that you raised just put it to good use

no no no, YOU'RE butthurt.

As a programmer i know that one month delay is still pretty good and i'm not even mad. It's really good that they find a hole and can fix it, because it will be terrible to find this after release. What i don't understand is why the hell they want to use SQLlite anyway ? It got terrible performance in higher number of inserts and updates. PostgreSQL will be much better choice.
Crypti was (is) using SQLite, as a fork Lisk is using it also, the code is result of a 2 year development. But it was never really stress tested, with little interest from the community. As the test net was set up for lisk and hundreds of potential delegates started running nodes, sending transactions, testing stuff, it turned out that the current code can't handle the amount of transactions Lisk can expect after launch, not even with the optimalization and bug fixes Oliver made to the original crypti code since the fork.

they claimed to be the successor of ethereum but they never created the code to handle the amount of transactions a successor to eth would. did they not believe in their coin. amazing imagine if people knew this before this would be a whole different story. i predict more errors after launch code is unfinished and done quickly release it next year check it thoroughly

really sounds like you think this coin is good.  This is your first post here and all shit FUD since then.

i do think the coin is good if it would work and handle  the attention as the matter of fact it couldnt its not good right and they have $5.9m to make  it better when or how that is yet to be seen and all you bull shitters posting stupid prices $1-$2 the fact that  you use the IOU as a backbone for the price and the most stupdiest chart to say yes it will happen is amazing

it ain't fud it what i think will happen you just won't admit it will happen people will dump  

we'll we're equally aggravated at your dumb ass hating on everything we do so fuck you bitch.  IT IS FUCKING FUD YOU IDIOT IF ALL YOU DO IS HATE AND SAY DUMP!

Nobody said anything about the IOU Token price being real or the basis for my decision.  The price of LISK right now is 7 fucking cents you retard. 

We are just having fun fuckwad.  Not all of us are retarded like you.

i just have quote this quick

guys now you know the master of bullshits said the posts about the price were fun
amazing you heard it from him not me it was all FUN

you dumb piece of donkey shit go through thread it don't look like fun you bitch

you lot took the IOU for real

guys you heard it from him it was all fun so now they think that chart  is bullshit too so in turn making my posts reality not fud

thank you

POW, K.O, BOOM, MISSION COMPLETE I OPENED YOUR EYES

i say no more you are on team for real not team bullshit now

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:26:12 PM

you can't win wait till closer to launch lisk thread meltdown and if you and your other 15 accounts not here people should read what actually will happen my opinion

to LISKHQ you have good coin but again bad timing but no worries you still got your $5.9million that you raised just put it to good use

As a programmer i know that one month delay is still pretty good and i'm not even mad. It's really good that they find a hole and can fix it, because it will be terrible to find this after release. What i don't understand is why the hell they want to use SQLlite anyway ? It got terrible performance in higher number of inserts and updates. PostgreSQL will be much better choice.
Crypti was (is) using SQLite, as a fork Lisk is using it also, the code is result of a 2 year development. But it was never really stress tested, with little interest from the community. As the test net was set up for lisk and hundreds of potential delegates started running nodes, sending transactions, testing stuff, it turned out that the current code can't handle the amount of transactions Lisk can expect after launch, not even with the optimalization and bug fixes Oliver made to the original crypti code since the fork.

they claimed to be the successor of ethereum but they never created the code to handle the amount of transactions a successor to eth would. did they not believe in their coin. amazing imagine if people knew this before this would be a whole different story. i predict more errors after launch code is unfinished and done quickly release it next year check it thoroughly

really sounds like you think this coin is good.  This is your first post here and all shit FUD since then.

i do think the coin is good if it would work and handle  the attention as the matter of fact it couldnt its not good right and they have $5.9m to make  it better when or how that is yet to be seen and all you bull shitters posting stupid prices $1-$2 the fact that  you use the IOU as a backbone for the price and the most stupdiest chart to say yes it will happen is amazing

it ain't fud it what i think will happen you just won't admit it will happen people will dump  

we'll we're equally aggravated at your dumb ass hating on everything we do so fuck you bitch.  IT IS FUCKING FUD YOU IDIOT IF ALL YOU DO IS HATE AND SAY DUMP!

Nobody said anything about the IOU Token price being real or the basis for my decision.  The price of LISK right now is 7 fucking cents you retard. 

guys now you know the master of bullshits said the posts about the price were fun

you dumb piece of donkey shit go through thread it don't look like fun you bitch

guys you heard it from him it was all fun so now they think that chart  is bullshit too so in turn making my posts reality not fud

thank you

dude your logic is fucking stupid.

Go do some more whip-its or something.  Kill off those remaining 20 or so brain cells you got left.
michaelwang33

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:41:19 PM

thank you

dude your logic is fucking stupid.

Go do some more whip-its or something.  Kill off those remaining 20 or so brain cells you got left.

dude was that post for fun or were you being serious you have me confused now lol

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:43:24 PM

Wow. Michaelwang33 comes into the Lisk thread specifically to troll and fud. Sounds like he missed ICO and now wants cheap coins at launch. A very professional fudder I must say. But No matter what Michaelwang33 says:

THE LISK TRAIN WILL NOT STOP!

Mrmoney2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:43:55 PM

MICHAELWANG33

SORRY U MISS THE ICO.
somacoin

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 07:44:21 PM

this is what chronic unemployment can lead to!

most pages of this Thread look like this;

michaelwang33

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:45:47 PM

MICHAELWANG33

SORRY U MISS THE ICO.

sorry you bought it

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
iambitcoin5

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:47:00 PM

MICHAELWANG33

SORRY U MISS THE ICO.

sorry you bought it
Well if you plan on buying at launch prepare to pay $2+ per coin. Grin

michaelwang33

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:47:56 PM

Wow. Michaelwang33 comes into the Lisk thread specifically to troll and fud. Sounds like he missed ICO and now wants cheap coins at launch. A very professional fudder I must say. But No matter what Michaelwang33 says:

is that all you can say i missed ico

hyes i missed a ico for broken coin that failed as it could not handle demand and you all horse shit said this will beat eth.

your timing is fucked up watch it  dump below ico  i wont even buy it then until i have made loads  on DAO, il buy it at half the price you bought it at

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:48:28 PM

MICHAELWANG33

SORRY U MISS THE ICO.

sorry you bought it

I aint sellin it under 5
michaelwang33

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:49:16 PM

MICHAELWANG33

SORRY U MISS THE ICO.

sorry you bought it

cannabanna said that wasall fun, he just did  hero

more like 0.20cents on launch and the dumps to buy other ico as this coin was broken when you invested

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
michaelwang33

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:49:41 PM

MICHAELWANG33

SORRY U MISS THE ICO.

sorry you bought it

I aint sellin it under 5

was that 0.5cents

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
iambitcoin5

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:54:49 PM

MICHAELWANG33

SORRY U MISS THE ICO.

sorry you bought it

I aint sellin it under 5
Yeah a lot of people won't sell under $5-10 I heard. I refuse to sell under $2.

somacoin

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 07:56:52 PM

to all real lisk followers;
thanks to the previous guys information you can easily have the entire thread cleaned up if you blacklist them.
here are the nicks. looks like all the other threads now. stilt have to scroll a lot though

Code:
cannabanana
iambitcoin5
MGM
Mrmoney2
aDAPPter
michaelwang33
iambitcoin5

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:57:25 PM

is that all you can say i missed ico

hyes i missed a ico for broken coin that failed as it could not handle demand and you all horse shit said this will beat eth.

your timing is fucked up watch it  dump below ico  i wont even buy it then until i have made loads  on DAO, il buy it at half the price you bought it at
And that's why they were stress testing it before they decided on an official launch date. The dates before were only estimations. And no it didn't break.

MGM

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:57:44 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2016, 09:54:10 PM by MGM

100% CONFIRMED: These accounts are by the same person:

michaelwang33
Laniakea
instacash
evergrow
Wasref
mxhwr
Gembitz
SOMAcoin

He clearly implies having MULTIPLE BCT ACCOUNTS to give more "publicity" to Waves signatures!

He desperately tried to have his account deleted but failed:

iambitcoin5

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:00:06 PM

LOL I'm on someone's ignore list for no reason. Wow. There's blood being spilled already before launch. The HYPE is REAL. May 24th will be of BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS.

ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:13:56 PM

…so you are kind of like the new Jesus or something?
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:21:00 PM

a pleb like you wouldn't understand magic words like POW and BOOM and how the work in crypto.
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:28:07 PM

a pleb like you wouldn't understand magic words like POW and BOOM and how the work.

Do you mean me? Wouldn't know why…

Look, I appreciate your enthusiasm (not that you would need my or anyones approval), but there is a saying on the internet: Don't feed the trolls. If you ignore them, they will go away. If you don't they will get more vicious. And if they bite you, you'll turn into one of them Wink

Since I'm writing a post anyway, I think I will use it to spam:
 I am still working on this game, input and suggestions are appreciated:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ML_nI88q3c9N9oVJjyaLeBM4RoDA6LDtgxPskmTFgB8/edit

https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=483
Pages: « 1 ... 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 [709] 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: