Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:55:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 [1883] 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073105 times)
s0nix

Activity: 784
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 06:36:15 PM

hi lisker how ar you today?  Cheesy

Great, excellent.
Thanks for asking...
vested

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 06:39:31 PM

now just for an SDK Wink
Well, the Fudd is sure to get thick before then, because it will likely be several months before the first SDK version hits testnet.
Fine wine isn't made overnight.  Wink
The Lisk SDK will be like none other, well worth waiting for.
It will be an awesome index of modularized customizable code options for creating your dapps.

Fine wine can be made in 1 year Cheesy

Lisk can never be made Cheesy
MrPresident

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 06:46:13 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2017, 07:03:49 PM by MrPresident

now just for an SDK Wink
Well, the Fudd is sure to get thick before then, because it will likely be several months before the first SDK version hits testnet.
It will be an awesome index of modularized customizable code options for creating your dapps.

Check your facts: Fine wines are NOT made in 1 year, the older the wine, the better it is in general.
You must drink some really awful crappy wines. Even WallMart sells older & better wine than that. roflmao

..Yet here we are doing the impossible!  Wink
HQ has an awesome team doing awesome work  Grin
Words you can BANK ON:
JavaScript blockchains will one day dominate the internet, and LISK will be a household name.

I'm astonished at some of the mentalities in here expecting a finished product only 9 weeks after receiving access to the ico funds.
It's ludachrist. It seems the crypto-space has become crammed full of pimple-popping penny-pump teenagers seeking a quick buck, and have no clue how to research before opening their pie-holes to spout obvious misinformation & innuendo.

Lisk is by far the most important, useful, and innovative project in the blockchain space. If you don't believe that, you should go invest elsewhere.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
s0nix

Activity: 784
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:01:36 PM

now just for an SDK Wink

I prefer older wines.
They usually have a better bouquet and are stronger in taste.

The same in crypto.
Lisk is in a maturity phase, the great result will still follow!
metropolit

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:53:35 PM

I would love to see Lisk team using ICO money to start some sick game to be built parallel with SDK (new graphic designers and coders team), so when the SDK is finish that we already have a sick game which would use Lisk currency as eco system.
With this amount of the money that Lisk team has this can definitely be done.
Lisk-investor

Activity: 335

Lisk the future is bright!

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:25:32 PM

is there anyone here that can create trading bots?
i would like to buy a lisk trading bot for trading on poloniex.

some years ago i bought a litecoin trading bot.
not using it anymore but i would like to have a lisk trading bot

is there anyone here that can create the same with lisk?
it would help the market alot. and also it pays off to use it.
i only want the easy to use bot. like this below:
putting direct money on it.
cashing out with easy transfer.
auto trade mode: options buying every 1-60 min x amount
stop loss.
selling at diffrent lines.
trading platform: poloniex. coin: lisk

if someone can create it or allready using it please pm me.
budget 5 / 10 k.

it may not be a free to use bot. license incl.
max 20 license may be sold. else i dont want it.

ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:38:05 PM

I would love to see Lisk team using ICO money to start some sick game to be built parallel with SDK (new graphic designers and coders team), so when the SDK is finish that we already have a sick game which would use Lisk currency as eco system.
With this amount of the money that Lisk team has this can definitely be done.

Sorry mate but:

Level of Delusion = 9000
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:04:04 AM

I'm not sure this is total trolling. With the kind of money raised, they should be much further along by now. Heck coding sidechains is not that hard. Its just a two way peg via burn and injecting new coins when the sidechain confirms reintroduction of the coins (there is more than one way actually) and miners running threads to check a list of pre-approved servers or listen on various ports for whatever the sidechain needs to communicate to the main chain. Of course I'm downplaying the work a bit but it really isn't that much. The user experience and user interface is actually more work. Considering there was already work done in Crypti and "sample code" which was the reason I invested, it is sad to see that there isn't at least 5-10 demo applications! So that is pretty disappointing. How many coders did Max hire? I don't check often so am curious.

A demo app can be drawn up pretty quickly or at least sandbox some code and hire some web devs to make less secure samples only to demo the potential. Sadly time doesn't wait for anyone. Dev if you need advice on how to accomplish your goals let me know via PM. Now I'm sort of wishing I sold at the top now. With that kind of money I could build a small town in Mexico.

Thanks for the insights David !

NOT "insights"... MISINFORMATION and LIES
Open mouth, insert foot.
There ARE "demo" apps, SEVERAL alpha... we tested 5 games in the past few weeks alone and they arrive so fast I cannot keep up.
One only need open your damned eyes to see them.

http://alpha-platform.battlechain.com/dapps/8774636762575109272/asteroids.html
http://alpha-platform.battlechain.com/dapps/8774636762575109272/space_invaders.html
http://lisksharing.net/game/
5 games at happyluck by Ntelo... http://www.myhappyluck.com/testnet/Main.wgx
*Roulette  *Poker  *Blackjack  *High/Low  *Slots
opensource lisk-dice by Dakk https://github.com/dakk/lisk-dice
and there are more... so, YOU are what is "disappointing" for spending your education money on drugs...
Just "seek and you shall find."  

Quote from GOT: "Being Lord Commander means being second-guessed by every clever little twat with a mouth"

Wow you are being a complete asshole. I'm not lying I hardly check this thread. I spend 8-12 hours a day coding BitHalo/BlackHalo and Bitbay which is a helluva lot further along than most projects with teams and big funding. Unbreakable contracts, decentralized markets and like 100 other little features. And i had a prototype years before ETH. And I code alone without funding (nor do I seek it)

So I don't have time to check every detail of why a project isn't doing well. I came here, read comments, saw the same complaints I saw months ago and expressed my opinion. Did Max code the demo apps? If so great! Thanks for pointing that out. But your attitude is warped.

All I asked was how many coders did he hire? One year is a lot of time he got millions so I was curious. A simple answer would have sufficed, not a melee of bullshit.

But you start attacking me looking for an argument. I even said if Max needed advice to go ahead and PM me.

But if this thread is going to be toxic I will never comment here again. In fact yeah I'm outta here. Enjoy. Have fun looking for someone else to argue with, some of us have jobs, ha-ha.
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 12:21:44 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2017, 12:34:25 AM by MrPresident

I'm not sure this is total trolling. With the kind of money raised, they should be much further along by now. Heck coding sidechains is not that hard. Its just a two way peg via burn and injecting new coins when the sidechain confirms reintroduction of the coins (there is more than one way actually) and miners running threads to check a list of pre-approved servers or listen on various ports for whatever the sidechain needs to communicate to the main chain. Of course I'm downplaying the work a bit but it really isn't that much. The user experience and user interface is actually more work. Considering there was already work done in Crypti and "sample code" which was the reason I invested, it is sad to see that there isn't at least 5-10 demo applications! So that is pretty disappointing. How many coders did Max hire? I don't check often so am curious.

A demo app can be drawn up pretty quickly or at least sandbox some code and hire some web devs to make less secure samples only to demo the potential. Sadly time doesn't wait for anyone. Dev if you need advice on how to accomplish your goals let me know via PM. Now I'm sort of wishing I sold at the top now. With that kind of money I could build a small town in Mexico.

Open mouth, insert foot.
There ARE "demo" apps, SEVERAL alpha... we tested 5 games in the past few weeks alone and they arrive so fast I cannot keep up.

http://alpha-platform.battlechain.com/dapps/8774636762575109272/space_invaders.html
*Roulette  *Poker  *Blackjack  *High/Low  *Slots
and there are more... so, YOU are what is "disappointing" for spending your education money on drugs...

Quote from GOT: "Being Lord Commander means being second-guessed by every clever little twat with a mouth"

Wow you are being a complete asshole. I'm not lying I hardly check this thread. I spend 8-12 hours a day coding BitHalo/BlackHalo and Bitbay which is a helluva lot further along than most projects with teams and big funding. Unbreakable contracts, decentralized markets and like 100 other little features. And i had a prototype years before ETH. And I code alone without funding (nor do I seek it)

So I don't have time to check every detail of why a project isn't doing well. I came here, read comments, saw the same complaints I saw months ago and expressed my opinion. Did Max code the demo apps? If so great! Thanks for pointing that out. But your attitude is warped.

All I asked was how many coders did he hire? One year is a lot of time he got millions so I was curious. A simple answer would have sufficed, not a melee of bullshit.

But you start attacking me looking for an argument. I even said if Max needed advice to go ahead and PM me.

But if this thread is going to be toxic I will never comment here again. In fact yeah I'm outta here. Enjoy. Have fun looking for someone else to argue with, some of us have jobs, ha-ha.

While your intentions may have been genuine, the post came off initiating the rude posture because you post contains total bullshit, and after repelling so many trolls spreading misinformation, it becomes quite annoying.
If you don't want snapped at, stop posting things you know nothing about, or at least take 30 seconds to investigate.
It would have taken less time to find out your assumptions were wrong than writing that post.
With that said, I apologise if I offended you.

Also, Max & team are ALWAYS open to the community for help. (Oliver "Karmacoma" on git is the lead Developer)  Simply just visit github(like any dev would)...  or lisk.chat... or any community meeting...
HQ generally doesn't hang here. (wish it was different)
Max is still seeking good devs... (6 or 7 more I think?) if you are seriously good with JS, you should consider it.

Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1454

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:05:56 AM

At these prices and considering the slow development and the lack of a good development team to push the platform to new heights, I can say that LSK is still very much overpriced and it deserves to go down a lot more. Who would be stupid to invest in it right now with having the goals missed and the promises broken.

dzimbeck is a developer so he has an idea what really goes on behind a project. His insights have been very helpful in gauging what kind of a project Lisk is.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:10:51 AM

Open mouth, insert foot.

*Roulette  *Poker  *Blackjack  *High/Low  *Slots

While your intentions may have been genuine, the post came off initiating the rude posture because you post contains total bullshit, and after repelling so many trolls spreading misinformation, it becomes quite annoying.
If you don't want snapped at, stop posting things you know nothing about, or at least take 30 seconds to investigate.
It would have taken less time to find out your assumptions were wrong than writing that post.
With that said, I apologise if I offended you.

Also, Max & team are ALWAYS open to the community for help. (Oliver "Karmacoma" on git is the lead Developer)  Simply just visit github(like any dev would)...  or lisk.chat... or any community meeting...
HQ generally doesn't hang here. (wish it was different)
Max is still seeking good devs... (6 or 7 more I think?) if you are seriously good with JS, you should consider it.

Thanks sorry if I repeated trolls I just always saw the same posts as I check this thread once in a while. When I checked the wallet it's UI seemed to stagnate a bit but you are right I didn't check github. I invested 4 btc into Lisk at ICO had a lot of faith in the idea of sidechains and felt like it was better than ETH because ETH is bloating the blockchain and puts too much risk on the main chain. However I shouldn't compare them because the ideas are radically different. I liked how it was cross platform. BitHalo is in Python if I had to do it over would do it in Java(because better for mobile). It's just because I did decentralized markets I used Bitmessage so the software is too heavy for cellphones. Once you know one language you know em all haha. My time is so limited because I'm doing the rolling peg for Bitbay and templates. So it's not personal. I should have at least checked the github and looked for some demo apps.

Anyways not everyone is here to troll nor to talk down about any project. I want Lisk to go back up. They need some more applications, more devs and more marketing and more market makers. I'm sure with what Max raised he can do it so I hope he does. You are right one year isn't much. I lost 6 months this year when I got hit with personal shit. It happens. But with that kind of money he can solve a hell of a lot of problems. Money talks and he has got to strike while Bitcoin is hot.
Anyways, people who have been following this project would know better. So only time will tell. Hopefully it turns out to be legit.

Edit:
Remember, he started by forking the Crypti codebase. That should have been a huge head start. So an investor should take a look at the github, how many commits, how much the dev responds, how many people have been hired etc. It's not black and white. But still, if anyone knows what Max has been up to, it's Max himself and a lot of people are counting on him to deliver.
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 01:13:35 AM

At these prices and considering the slow development and the lack of a good development team to push the platform to new heights, I can say that LSK is still very much overpriced and it deserves to go down a lot more. Who would be stupid to invest in it right now with having the goals missed and the promises broken.

dzimbeck is a developer so he has an idea what really goes on behind a project. His insights have been very helpful in gauging what kind of a project Lisk is.
Have you totally lost your bleeping mind?  "Lack of development" is totally 100% incorrect.

...See what I mean now dzimbeck?    I'm choking on this stuff!
... and thank you for the reply....  Wink makes sense...

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:21:15 AM

Have you totally lost your bleeping mind?

...See what I mean now dzimbeck?    I'm choking on this stuff!
... and thank you for the reply....  Wink makes sense...

No problem. If anyone criticizes a project they should just discuss the important topics. The rest is fluff and doesn't strengthen the argument. I like the concept or else I wouldn't have invested. But still delivery is critical. The biggest problem by far in crypto is projects that raise funds and don't deliver. All investors well intentioned can become "trolls" in response to the fear of their investment being abandoned. So loyalty is the number one quality to look for in a dev.
pao_de_lo
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 03:59:41 AM

The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets.

1 LSK = 0.00126000 BTC.

my address Lisk:
11242881647757648034L

Thanks,
Brazil.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
-- HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
-- -- [SUCCESS
RAISE
.US$18mil+.]
NewbieMiner.IO

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:35:17 AM

Is the community taking over the project ?
Is MAX getting sued and will the community have the ICO Funds ?
Did MAX Stole ICO Funds ?
What is the new roadmap ?
Bobo81

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:23:55 AM

Glad to see a uptrend on Lisk!
dragonares

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:43:03 AM

Is the community taking over the project ?
Is MAX getting sued and will the community have the ICO Funds ?
Did MAX Stole ICO Funds ?
What is the new roadmap ?

Is the community taking over the project ?  No, why community takes over Lisk? The devs are not gone.

For other 3 questions, I can't answer you, if Max gets sued, Sasha and Rise's team will have life imprisonment.
Lisk-investor

Activity: 335

Lisk the future is bright!

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:48:27 AM

market löoks good now. if you havent bought back. better be fast. 10k+ today

Ullukapatha

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:51:25 AM

market löoks good now. if you havent bought back. better be fast. 10k+ today

Thanks for your offer but i will pass. There are other many interesting projects which are far better options to invest
x54hs27ag2

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:51:37 AM

Glad to see a uptrend on Lisk!
This is a temporary phenomenon. The price will be less 1000 satoshi after a few months. You just donate your money for delegates when you buy Lisk, pass by this scam. Find another project for investment. Lisk will not bring a good profit for you.
Pages: « 1 ... 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 [1883] 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: