Lisk v0.7.0b — Release Candidate (Testnet)
Lisk v.0.7.0b is now available for the testnet. Please update your nodes. Download Server: https://downloads.lisk.io/lisk/test/0.7.0b/Lisk Documentation: https://github.com/LiskHQ/lisk-wiki/wiki/Binary-Upgrade
rm -f installLisk.sh
bash installLisk.sh upgrade -r test
Changes since 0.7.0a
- Fixed bug in peers update
- Improved speed of sync negotiation
- Improved performance when counting all blocks
- Improved performance of aggregateBlocksReward SQL query
- Added mechanism for disabling API and toggling whitelists
- Further improvements to our test-suite stability
- Removed development dependencies
- Fixed user check in lisk.sh and installLisk.sh
- Fixed rpath issues on libsodium libraries
- Fixed seed peers update
The new mechanism for disabling the API and toggling whitelists brings the following new default configuration. By default the API is enabled with a restriction to accept requests from the localhost.
"enabled": true, // Toggles API (on or off)
"public": false, // Toggles use of whitelisting (on or off)
"whiteList": ["127.0.0.1"] // List of whitelisted ip addresses
Due to structural config changes, peers blacklisting has also been migrated to:
Our upgrade script should migrate any existing blacklist automatically.A big thank you to all the development team and alpha testers who helped make 0.7.0b possible.
to participate in the testing.