Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:44:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 [2246] 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073027 times)
Bacchu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:23:45 AM

A few months ago I have sold my LSK coin at cheap rate and after my sell the price just pump.I missed the pump also lost a few bucks.placed a new buy order hope someone would dump at my order. I strongly believe when bitcoin bull market would start a new ATH of LSK would happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:57:34 PM

A few months ago I have sold my LSK coin at cheap rate and after my sell the price just pump.I missed the pump also lost a few bucks.placed a new buy order hope someone would dump at my order. I strongly believe when bitcoin bull market would start a new ATH of LSK would happen.

So it seems that you sold at the bottom,i mean, look at this team,they are at 57 people now all working full time,just see how professional this whole project is https://lightcurve.io/about-us?positions= . It will be in top 10 on CMC sooner or later that is for sure!
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:51:17 PM

er....

now that I've found I have double posted and cannot delete this msg for 24hrs I may as well ask these questions as well

1) Is JavaScrypt going to be of any use (is it fading like some programmers have told me) by the time Lisk hits final rather than around alpha as it is now?

2) Are there any sidechain or ICO's off this project that use the LISK framework I should know about/watch/or jump in on.

3) Anything else about lisk recently that I have missed the memo on?

Thanks. Sorry about the double post, figured I may as well put something in here of note rather than delete me. Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:52:22 PM

I'm hoping it gets back up to $10 in the next 2 years. The progress IMHO is not what it should be. The delegate mafia for forging is another concern
and JavaScrypt seems to be on the way out (some programmer told me) though I maybe just being messed with (I don't program)

Not looking good. I have 'mostly' ICO Lisk...so it is a kinda 'meh' for me..but would have hated to be the folk who bought even at $10 (i did some groan)

the horror...

we will see chump or champ I guess

brad

Soon enough, my friend... it will rise along with btc bull market... The daily volume is not bad at all....and 10 USD is what I expected for this year.... so be prepared...

Well is there anything in play to fix the forging and Delegate situation? I mean talk about power! Just curries if Lisk folk have any ideas or plan to break up that cartel

or is it now too powerful and if you broke up the current Delegate situation it would crash the price of LISK to dust?

curious ..or is it just me that has issues with this delegate setup?

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 08:29:54 PM

I'm hoping it gets back up to $10 in the next 2 years. The progress IMHO is not what it should be. The delegate mafia for forging is another concern
and JavaScrypt seems to be on the way out (some programmer told me) though I maybe just being messed with (I don't program)

Not looking good. I have 'mostly' ICO Lisk...so it is a kinda 'meh' for me..but would have hated to be the folk who bought even at $10 (i did some groan)

the horror...

we will see chump or champ I guess

brad

Soon enough, my friend... it will rise along with btc bull market... The daily volume is not bad at all....and 10 USD is what I expected for this year.... so be prepared...

Well is there anything in play to fix the forging and Delegate situation? I mean talk about power! Just curries if Lisk folk have any ideas or plan to break up that cartel

or is it now too powerful and if you broke up the current Delegate situation it would crash the price of LISK to dust?

curious ..or is it just me that has issues with this delegate setup?

brad

I want to add something, Lisk is a decentralized platform, so everybody should have the ability to forge or delegate... that is what blockchain should be .... open and accessible for all...
andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:42:28 PM

Coin is available on market Yobit
You can sell it there :   https://yobit.net/en/trade/LSK/USD
Current price : $2

Very nice price   Cool
No sense to sell at this price..
News are incoming and the price will increase ( i hope  Cheesy )
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:14:36 PM

Very nice price   Cool

yobit wallets are disabled for ages now.
Carefully you might lock your coins forever over there.

Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:17:35 PM

Very nice price   Cool
We are now in the bull market and now all of the coins will gain value so selling any coin now is not good. We have waited for a longer time so waiting for a few months will give us the reward of our wait.
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 02:54:33 PM

Very nice price   Cool

yobit wallets are disabled for ages now.
Carefully you might lock your coins forever over there.

Whether someone contacted them to solve Lisk wallet problem there? I am disappointed because planned to buy Lisk from my signature earnings, but I saw that it was wallet offline.
anks

Activity: 572
Merit: 259

LSK, QTUM

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:46:24 PM

the markets are now playing crazy at the moment
i cant explain why alts are not pulling with the bitcoin.
at the big fall of btc the prize of alts were always with the btc
but now the btc is rising and many alts dont have any growth?
it makes me a bit angry but not personally to anyone im just mad about it because its so unfair
and cant find an explanation for this why the alt market is so frozen up and bit pessimistic.
sometimes i also have the feel that indicates dont play any role in this. so many cool projects but it doesnt affect the market at all.
strange strange. btc is allright but alts are sleeping, never seen such a parallelistic movement

LISK
          ▄██▄
        ▄██████▄
      ▄██████████▄
    ▄██████████████▄
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ██████████
       ▀████████▀
      ████████████
     ██████████████
      ████████████
        ▀██████▀
                 ▄▄   ▄▄
                ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
               ▄▀     ▀▀
           ▄▄▄▄█▄
       ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
   ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
  █  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
   ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
    █                  █
     █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
      ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▄▀▄              ▄▀▀   ▀▀▄
    ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄         █     ▄   ▀▀█▀
      ▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄     █         █▀
      ▀▄ ▀     ▀▀▄▄▀         █
       ▄▀▀▄                  █
        ▀▄▄                 █
  ▀█▄▄     ▀▄              █
    ▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄    █
      ▀▄▄          ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
         ▀▀▄▄     ▄▄▄▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▄▄
  █              █ ▄
 █                █ ▀▄
 █                █  ▀▄
  █              █    █
▄▀ ▄▄          ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▄▀▄            ▄▀▄
   █   █          █   █
  █     █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █     █
 ▄▀      ▀      ▀      ▀▄
 █                      █
█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       █
█    ▄▀▀          ▀▀▄    █
█   ▄▀   ▄      ▄   ▀▄   █
 █  █   ███    ███   █  █
  █  █   ▀      ▀   █  █
   ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
CHAT
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:18:14 PM
Merited by anks (1)

it makes me a bit angry but not personally to anyone im just mad about it because its so unfair
and cant find an explanation for this why the alt market is so frozen up and bit pessimistic.
sometimes i also have the feel that indicates dont play any role in this. so many cool projects but it doesnt affect the market at all.
strange strange. btc is allright but alts are sleeping, never seen such a parallelistic movement

right now the reason alts are behind is that people are selling alts for bitcoin and bleeding them out..thus the universal drain down in price for altcoins

USUALLY, this only goes so far than the altcoins also rise in price later....if BTC price crashes say 10-15% that will put the current alt prices in cement

and probably sideways in price...so BTC needs to stay sideways for a bit for altcoin prices to go up...and/or rise in price.

Anyway, (I know zip) how I usually look at this at least initially.

fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:26:36 PM

Developer Relations and Tech Evangelism With Rachel Black of Lisk

From Web Development to Promoting Blockchain
What’s Been happening at Lisk Since I Spoke to Its CMO?
Lisk Academic Partnerships and Use Cases
Are People Building With Lisk?
A Day in the Life of a Tech Evangelist/Developer Advocate

https://hackernoon.com/developer-relations-and-tech-evangelism-with-rachel-black-of-lisk-bc5f1417f1f9
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:31:24 PM

EliteCenter organizes a new Lisk meetup in Tokyo, the Asian Capital of Cryptos

Aroma92

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:56:35 PM

Many investors do not understand what is happening now. Can you trust even good projects? Therefore, now low prices for good cryptocurrency.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Topknotbam
Legendary

Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:50:05 PM

What's new at #Lisk? #SDK Monorepo was created, Core 1.6.0 is on the Mainnet, while 2.0.0 is in development. Mobile 1.0.0 is pending review at the app stores & Hub teases #BTC and @Trezor T support! Want to know more? Read on with April's #LiskDevUpdate:

https://blog.lisk.io/sdk-monorepo-core-1-6-0-on-mainnet-hubs-upcoming-btc-and-trezor-t-integrations-44dc3d33ebb3

https://twitter.com/LiskHQ/status/1121704245772869632

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:42:21 PM

Good to hear that the monorepo is finally here. Hope it won't take too long to populate it with lots of useful code. All we need now is a release date for the SDK alpha

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 09:51:26 PM

Many investors do not understand what is happening now. Can you trust even good projects? Therefore, now low prices for good cryptocurrency.

lol maybe "investors" need to realize only ONE person makes money in an ICO Wink
one guess who?
they make the tokens/coins in one block, suckers spend YEARS trying to make $$ off it : /
a shame really as VC funding DOES exist , but not so easy money and you can be SUED for not fulfilling a promise to VCs Wink
not to "investors" tho

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6263

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 01:48:33 AM

Has anyone had any difficulty connecting tonight? I opened lisk hub and signed in and it just sits there doing nothing.
Tried the create new account and same.
Reboot PC and try again, same.

I figure it's either my internet connection / DNS issue or it's elsewhere and everyone is having issues.

Thanks,
Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:41:54 PM

Has anyone had any difficulty connecting tonight? I opened lisk hub and signed in and it just sits there doing nothing.
Tried the create new account and same.
Reboot PC and try again, same.

I figure it's either my internet connection / DNS issue or it's elsewhere and everyone is having issues.

Thanks,
Dave

The system is working for me without an issue. Hopefully you'll get online soon!
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 10:29:27 AM

lol maybe "investors" need to realize only ONE person makes money in an ICO Wink
one guess who?
they make the tokens/coins in one block, suckers spend YEARS trying to make $$ off it : /
a shame really as VC funding DOES exist , but not so easy money and you can be SUED for not fulfilling a promise to VCs Wink
not to "investors" tho

You forgot another one or more,exchanges' owners that keep milking "investors" even more with fees and market manipulation (eventually together with the first ONE person making money in the ICO).  Roll Eyes Wink

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
Pages: « 1 ... 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 [2246] 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: