Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:58:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof that God exists  (Read 62224 times)
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:11:23 PM

Translation: it's true because God says it's true. Not because it's a scientific fact that can be demonstrated again and again with the same results.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:11:36 PM

...God, Who science proves to exist, actually did examine science before He set it in place

Yet another claim pulled directly from your ass

Prove it

It is a logical conclusion based on the things that god's witnesses in the bible said and say.

It is a hearsay (at best).

Oh, because the bible says so?

The bible also says that rabbits chew their cud like a cow

The bible says unicorns exist

The bible condones slavery in no less than 5 different books

The entire old testament is filled with murder and genocide

The bible places Jesus in cities hundreds of miles apart on the same day

The bible says the earth has four corners (implying the earth is flat)

The bible says God created light... 3 days before he created the sun and stars...

The bible is wrong on so many things... Literally hundreds of provable errors and contradictions

I will gladly provide dozens of links to scholarly sources on the subject if you are interested

The one thing that annoys me the most is that "everyone can understand bible in their own way" or such the cases that you've said can be understood differently from person to person or completely ignored. Ignoring the bad parts and counting just he good ones, The Evolution of Bible. Therefore bible is as much as a blank papers bounded together, it's just a great hitorical artifact, nothing else absolutely.

This is why the real Bible, the original written in Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek, was written in those languages, which are meaning specific in the things that they say.

So you talk and read Hebrew Aramaic and Greek then? Or you don't understand the Bible either?

Actually, now that you mention it, I do...

I have read the book of Genesis in the original Hebrew, thanks for noticing... I have also read the Zohar, but that hardly counts since it is only commentary on the Hebrew Bible...

Here is an example from the first sentence of Genesis...

בְּרֵאשִׁית, בָּרָא אֱלֹהִים, אֵת הַשָּׁמַיִם, וְאֵת הָאָרֶץ.
Bereshit bara Elohim et hashamayim ve'et ha'arets.

Literally translates:
In the beginning, Gods created the Heavens and the Earth

Elohim is the plural form for Gods, not singular God... that would be El (אֵל), not Elohim (אֱלֹהִים)... Elohim is plural...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elohim
Elohim (Hebrew: אֱלֹהִים) is a grammatically plural noun for "gods" or "Deity" in Biblical Hebrew

Not bad for an old Jew, eh?

What about you BADecker... you said you don't read Hebrew, but have you even read the bible in English?

I ask because you don't appear to know much about what it says... yet you make claims that there are translation errors after you admit you can't even read the language

Since the Bible states elsewhere that God is One, we have a plurality of persons in a singular God, no matter how you look at it.

The Hebrew Bible says that?  I'd love to know what book, chapter and verse... please educate me

Deuteronomy 6:4

1 Timothy 2:5

Strange that neither Elohim nor El is used in either of those passages, eh? (1 Timothy is not even part of the Hebrew Bible)

Besides... you JUST CLAIMED, "was written in those languages, which are meaning specific in the things that they say"... How meaning specific could it be when the word that God chose to write is Elohim (plural), but we are supposed to interpret as El (singular)?  God fucked up?

Anybody who thinks that he is going to understand God, when God is a user of cause and effect the way He uses it, is going to have trouble. The thing we need to do is accept what God says, because it is truth from God.

Which truth?  Did a singular God create the universe, or a group of Elohim?

According to the original Hebrew, it was a group of gods who created the universe...

If you don't believe what God says, you will have to read and think to figure it out. If you believe what God said, His Spirit will reveal it to you.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:12:47 PM

...God, Who science proves to exist, actually did examine science before He set it in place

Prove it

It is a logical conclusion based on the things that god's witnesses in the bible said and say.

The bible says God created light... 3 days before he created the sun and stars...

The bible is wrong on so many things... Literally hundreds of provable errors and contradictions

I will gladly provide dozens of links to scholarly sources on the subject if you are interested

The one thing that annoys me the most is that "everyone can understand bible in their own way" or such the cases that you've said can be understood differently from person to person or completely ignored. Ignoring the bad parts and counting just he good ones, The Evolution of Bible. Therefore bible is as much as a blank papers bounded together, it's just a great hitorical artifact, nothing else absolutely.

This is why the real Bible, the original written in Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek, was written in those languages, which are meaning specific in the things that they say.

So you talk and read Hebrew Aramaic and Greek then? Or you don't understand the Bible either?

I have read the book of Genesis in the original Hebrew, thanks for noticing... I have also read the Zohar, but that hardly counts since it is only commentary on the Hebrew Bible...

Literally translates:

Elohim is the plural form for Gods, not singular God... that would be El (אֵל), not Elohim (אֱלֹהִים)... Elohim is plural...
Elohim (Hebrew: אֱלֹהִים) is a grammatically plural noun for "gods" or "Deity" in Biblical Hebrew

What about you BADecker... you said you don't read Hebrew, but have you even read the bible in English?

I ask because you don't appear to know much about what it says... yet you make claims that there are translation errors after you admit you can't even read the language

Since the Bible states elsewhere that God is One, we have a plurality of persons in a singular God, no matter how you look at it.

The Hebrew Bible says that?  I'd love to know what book, chapter and verse... please educate me

Strange that neither Elohim nor El is used in either of those passages, eh? (1 Timothy is not even part of the Hebrew Bible)

Besides... you JUST CLAIMED, "was written in those languages, which are meaning specific in the things that they say"... How meaning specific could it be when the word that God chose to write is Elohim (plural), but we are supposed to interpret as El (singular)?  God fucked up?

Anybody who thinks that he is going to understand God, when God is a user of cause and effect the way He uses it, is going to have trouble. The thing we need to do is accept what God says, because it is truth from God.

According to the original Hebrew, it was a group of gods who created the universe...

If you don't believe what God says, you will have to read and think to figure it out. If you believe what God said, His Spirit will reveal it to you.

That's the problem... unlike you, I have read the bible... in multiple languages

The bible contradicts itself in any language... I suppose you'll have to take my word for it since you can't read Hebrew
mrflibblehat

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:14:10 PM

Answer the man. Surely you have to agree that the hebrew version was before the english one. And now the man, who knows the language tells you how it translates literally. And now you're accusing him of not believing God?!

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:14:41 PM

Translation: it's true because God says it's true. Not because it's a scientific fact that can be demonstrated again and again with the same results.

Translation correction: It's true because it's true. When God confirms it, we can be certain it is true. When it is a scientific fact, it is true. We can't always determine if scientific facts are true, simply because our abilities are so extremely limited. Because of this, we need to believe God rather than the things we think we understand in science.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Moloch

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:16:48 PM

Translation correction: It's true because it's true. When God confirms it, we can be certain it is true. When it is a scientific fact, it is true. We can't always determine if scientific facts are true, simply because our abilities are so extremely limited. Because of this, we need to believe God rather than the things we think we understand in science.

I'll believe God when he comes down and speaks to me in person...

Until then, science is fact, and the bible is nothing more than a dusty old book written by a homophobic, slave-owning, polygamous, genocidal desert cult
mrflibblehat

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:17:01 PM

I did say that when multiple tests offer the same results everytime, did I not?
God's been missing the last 2000 years. We have to think for ourselves.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:19:32 PM

Prove it

Literally translates:

That's the problem... unlike you, I have read the bible... in multiple languages

The bible contradicts itself in any language... I suppose you'll have to take my word for it since you can't read Hebrew

There are many people who read and understand Hebrew. Uri Harel (deceased) was a rabbi who understood ancient Hebrew most perfectly. His examinations of ancient Hebrew produced only 12 inaccuracies in the Old Testament. None of these were great enough to take any meaning away from the O.T.

I knew Uri Harel and others who worked with him. The O.T. is factually accurate. Therefore, it is you who is wrong.

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 06:19:41 PM

Cool

And if you don't?  You are just too stupid to understand God's word, right?

Seriously, the book was written by bronze age cave dwellers how could you expect to receive any wisdom or knowledge from them?

It is a serious question.

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 06:21:40 PM

I'll believe God when he comes down and speaks to me in person...

Even then I'd question my senses and get tested at a local mental clinic.

Moloch

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:21:47 PM

There are many people who read and understand Hebrew

Hebrew is probably the easiest language to learn on the planet... If you can't be bothered to learn a little Hebrew... don't pretend you know the Hebrew Bible (the origins or your own religion)

If you cannot read it yourself, then you are putting your faith in other people to interpret for you, not God
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:23:50 PM

Since the culmination of the things that Jesus did means that mankind is now being absorbed into Godness, God lives in all people, but especially in those who believe Him. So it is that when you talk to me, it is like talking to God.

When you deny God in yourself, you are dooming yourself to destruction the only way that a God can.

Smiley

mrflibblehat

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:25:41 PM

God lives in all people
That means that when you talk to us you also talk to God.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:25:58 PM

Cool

Seriously, the book was written by bronze age cave dwellers how could you expect to receive any wisdom or knowledge from them?

Seriously, mankind has only devolved since the time of bronze age cave dwellers. What they said and wrote were far more practical and beneficial for people than what is written today.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:27:22 PM

God lives in all people

Since with the strength of God, you deny God, God doesn't speak through you, even though you have Godness in yourself... if only you will accept it enough to accept God and use the Godness.

Cool

mrflibblehat

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:27:30 PM

Cool

Seriously, mankind has only devolved since the time of bronze age cave dwellers. What they said and wrote were far more practical and beneficial for people than what is written today.

Smiley

And I'm sure you don't use a car, and if you do you hate it. Or electricity. And let's not forget the internet. You hate them all don't you?

mrflibblehat

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:28:36 PM

God lives in all people

Since with the strength of God, you deny God, God doesn't speak through you, even though you have Godness in yourself... if only you will accept it enough to accept God and use the Godness.

Cool

I deny God with the strength of God? What does that even mean?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:28:57 PM

There are many people who read and understand Hebrew

Hebrew is probably the easiest language to learn on the planet... If you can't be bothered to learn a little Hebrew... don't pretend you know the Hebrew Bible (the origins or your own religion)

If you cannot read it yourself, then you are putting your faith in other people to interpret for you, not God

Exactly why I wouldn't put my faith in your understanding of the Bible.    Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:29:59 PM

God lives in all people

Cool

I deny God with the strength of God? What does that even mean?

It's kinda like a person playing Russian Roulette, with all the chambers filled.    Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 06:30:37 PM

Since the culmination of the things that Jesus did means that mankind is now being absorbed into Godness, God lives in all people, but especially in those who believe Him. So it is that when you talk to me, it is like talking to God.

When you deny God in yourself, you are dooming yourself to destruction the only way that a God can.

Smiley

Why were you pretending you know much about science?  You're simply delusional.  If you think God is inside you and talking to you is like talking to God then you have to really check your health.  I think you might be in danger of completely losing your senses.

Check your local mental hospital, I'm sure you'll find at least one Napoleon, Jesus, Anti-Christ or Alien.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: