Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:55:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Doubling Bitcoin?  (Read 84123 times)
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 09:43:17 AM

There is alot of opportunities out there on how you can double your bitcoins.But you need to choose what time  frame you want.You can easily double your bitcoins via gambling but its too risky,but if you know whem you need to stop you can profit on gambling.One way in doubling your bitcoins is by using  trading but it will take some time to double your bitcoins.One last way i know how to grow bitcoin is by investing to HYIP's.
cookiemonster07

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 09:54:05 AM

i don't like bitcoin Doubling  Tongue
btcltccoins

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:59:48 PM

As far as i know if you want to Doubling your Bitcoin fast only play in Gambling site like playing. Also you can try to trading some of coins.
Both are like gambling and are risky. You may lost all you have if you don't know what you are doing in trading and as well as if you are not lucky and get addicted to gambling you may loss your entire bankroll even in one single old dice game.
I will suggest work hard and offer your service in this forum and earn bitcoin and keep holding them untill price rockets. If price of bitcoin get doubled than you will have 2x of your bankroll in fiat. Good luck

I recommend you take this advice; gambling really isn’t a good option for a newbie to bitcoin or even experienced to bitcoin; its only for that extra bitcoin that you have that you can actually start to think to start playing the dice game. As he said do small tasks and slowly raise your bitcoin; eventually you will start to find other ways of earning high amounts of bitcoin.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:03:33 PM

As far as i know if you want to Doubling your Bitcoin fast only play in Gambling site like playing. Also you can try to trading some of coins.
Both are like gambling and are risky. You may lost all you have if you don't know what you are doing in trading and as well as if you are not lucky and get addicted to gambling you may loss your entire bankroll even in one single old dice game.
I will suggest work hard and offer your service in this forum and earn bitcoin and keep holding them untill price rockets. If price of bitcoin get doubled than you will have 2x of your bankroll in fiat. Good luck

I recommend you take this advice; gambling really isn’t a good option for a newbie to bitcoin or even experienced to bitcoin; its only for that extra bitcoin that you have that you can actually start to think to start playing the dice game. As he said do small tasks and slowly raise your bitcoin; eventually you will start to find other ways of earning high amounts of bitcoin.

Even its better to stay away from dice too, there is no guaranteed that you will win it, better to make honest efforts and try to earn it as much as possible.
Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:12:25 PM

doubling bitcoin is not easy, and will require a lot of expertise to do such a thing. because investments are all bad and low paying interest rates.

also there is a lot of scams in bitcoin investment.

to the moon with bitcoin...
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:18:41 PM

surely gambing was the fastest and most risky way to double your coins but we can minimize the risk by starting our own gambling site or else trading was only reliable way to make money . maybe it does take double time than gambling but we have a lot of chances that we will make profits and they where atleast faster than owr daily job maybe.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:31:24 PM

doubling bitcoin is not easy, and will require a lot of expertise to do such a thing. because investments are all bad and low paying interest rates.

Never trust any site that will promise you to double your coins in few hours or few days, you will keep on waiting and they will never pay you back.
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:32:08 PM

There are many ways how you can earn free cash online and how can you double your bitcoins.First way is investing online to earn money slowly but surely.But make sure of the site that you will invest in.One way is by gambling,you can easily double triple or even 4x profit in just a minute or an hour,but this way is too risky.Last is on cryptocurrency trading,you can earn fast here depending on your capital.

The perfect consumer scam—when consumers don’t know they’ve been taken. Don't be tricked into investing into a scam; some actually trick you in a clever way to make you think that you're making profit. Gambling and double bitcoins is not a way to earn fast but it is to get the person to be trapped in Scam
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:44:04 PM

If you can understand  and you have a drain you dont need any help from the other to know its is safe or not and it is scam or not..
Its simple to understand why they are giving free service that you can make money without doing nothing just to wait for a days?
More people are lazy they dont want to work hard just to earn money.. honestly if you dont work hard in online you can not make any money online..
doubler bitcoin the same as investment site.. if they are giving a free money and you receive the payment in the first time they are just attracting more people and to promote their affiliate program so that more impression and more investors will come.. after few days they will gone and run all money..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:48:35 AM

It would be perfect if we can double our Bitcoins now but nobody will know what is going to happen with Bitcoin itself and that is the problem of the Bitcoin because that have to change also and that is nice.
But it is now not rising now so we have now to wait a longer time until the value will be more and that is hard because not everyone has the patience for it.

If you want to double your coins only by holding then you need to wait for long time, but one thing is sure that you will surely double your coins if you have patience to hold for long term.
How holding bitcoin will double it.
If we are discussing about the doubling of value of bitcoin, then it must be a good topic to discuss on bitcoin holding. But my understanding is doubling bitcoin by investing it in to any quick returning programs. The actual truth is there is no existence of such programs.
You are right. People are getting losses by believing those type of programs. But holding bitcoin will double it's value in long durations. But many people are not ready to hold their bitcoins with a patience for long time. That is the reason for success of ponzi programs.
Yes. We can get double the value of bitcoin by holding it for long time. But people are in hurry to get quicker profits so they want to double the number of bitcoins. I believe that must be a greatest idea as when you double your number of bitcoins, your total profit will skyrocket when bitcoin value doubles.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:33:29 AM

I wouldn't recommend for anyone to start gambling if he has low amount of bitcoin; he could have a bad roll and all his hard work of earning that money would be for nothing. Start small and be persistent; you gradually increase your income for bitcoin as you discover new ways of earning but avoid gambling for your own good.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:55:53 AM

For me i will prefer to play in gambling as far as i know gambling is the best way to doubling bitcoin fast.

Doubling your bitcoin with the gambling is in my eyes not even possible due to the fact you need so much luck for playing with gambling.
it is a very wrong choice to be taken gambling is a method that has a high risk I can make sure that you're not going double you bitcoin. even that you can is a loss? and be lost to gambling addicts better not to use this method
bigger losses than profits will you get
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:57:35 PM

For me i will prefer to play in gambling as far as i know gambling is the best way to doubling bitcoin fast.

Doubling your bitcoin with the gambling is in my eyes not even possible due to the fact you need so much luck for playing with gambling.
it is a very wrong choice to be taken gambling is a method that has a high risk I can make sure that you're not going double you bitcoin. even that you can is a loss? and be lost to gambling addicts better not to use this method

And even if you get some profits from it I am sure you will loose it next time, as you will try to win more and resulting in total loss, gambling can never double your coins.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:15:38 PM

I wouldn't recommend for anyone to start gambling if he has low amount of bitcoin; he could have a bad roll and all his hard work of earning that money would be for nothing. Start small and be persistent; you gradually increase your income for bitcoin as you discover new ways of earning but avoid gambling for your own good.

And even if you started to have a bigger income, don't even try to think of gambling. It might be fun because of all the thrills that it can give, but it's isn't worth risking much more than what you can afford to lose. If you want to take risks, try risking on other things like investing in real life, buying a property and selling it after years, becoming a stockholder of a company, etc. But don't even do gambling. Gambling might double your bitcoins in a second if you win, but if you lose, you'll only feel bad about yourself for betting on that round.

There are no safe ways if you want to double your bitcoin in a short period of time. If you are willing to take the risk, then go. But always remember, in gambling sites, there's more chance of you losing than winning.

sillug

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:18:01 PM

Try sports betting. There's some good tipsters in the gambling section who got nice results. Follow them and it's in the bag !
ludbega

Activity: 840
Merit: 659

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 02:19:39 PM

sports betting are more stable than gambling

Un tiens vaut mieux que 2 tu l'auras
quintiilieo

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:22:46 PM

Dont even try gambling it will loose all your capital at first you will win and after that loss all of them. i try it so i know it i keep on playing and playing somehow i earned a little and losses a lot.  There is no such thing as double your bitcoin in an instant way try to put ur money on bitcoin mining rather than gambling. it will be beneficial to you after all. Grin

greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:24:41 PM

Dont even try gambling it will loose all your capital at first you will win and after that loss all of them. i try it so i know it i keep on playing and playing somehow i earned a little and losses a lot.  There is no such thing as double your bitcoin in an instant way try to put ur money on bitcoin mining rather than gambling. it will be beneficial to you after all. Grin

If you want to double your coins then trading will help you, its far better and safe in compare to gambling, trading allows you to make good profits if you know how to handle it properly.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:46:49 PM

Try sports betting. There's some good tipsters in the gambling section who got nice results. Follow them and it's in the bag !

+1. If you followed a tipster thread from the start, you're more probably to earn BTC. Just check out some of the threads in gambling section and you'll see that they have earned a lot of units since they started. There are some premium tips, though. If you have a lot of money and you really want to double it, then you should try it. Sports betting gives you more chance of winning because you can check the history of the matches of the team and you'll know who's side is better. I don't actually recommend betting all your coins at once even if you want to double your bitcoins, simply because tipsters doesn't assure you 100% winning chance. There's still a chance that you'll lose that round. Bet only a percentage of your BTCs.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 03:37:53 PM

Doubling bitcoin is really hard. Most had quoted gambling as a better option but in reality gambling at the beginning is always a loss. Only after certain time users get small profits through gambling. Its not at all reliable.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: